All Comments on 'Our Bed Ch. 02'

by Elected

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for updating this story. I really love reading your works, it’s giving me butterflies while being horny reading. I’m really looking forward for the next part♥

eros991133eros991133over 2 years ago

I've come on this nearly everyday to check for Ch. 2 and here it is and doesn't disappoint at all!!! Thanks sooo much for posting 👍 Although this actually seems like a good place to end, I'm really looking forward to the next part 😀

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 2 years ago

"I had a lot to think about" No! He just had a lot of Lee's cock to think about. That should quickly make his mind up!

mislaidthoughtsmislaidthoughtsabout 2 years ago

I've gotten off to this fic multiple times and will continue to do so for years to come, I'm sure. This is one of the hottest things I've ever read. The narrator is so subby and reluctant but is powerless to resist Lee. His progression from denial to submission and embracing that he wants to get fucked by Lee is absolutely amazing.

I'm not really a fan of the mom walking in on them, since she's a family member and that's not really my kink but I am a fan of exhibitionism, and the way you wrote him trying not to come while Lee was fucking him and then not being able to hold back his orgasm was fucking steamy as hell. I love how you write all your narrators and their perspectives. It gets me hot and bothered, and I think you are so talented at showcasing their feelings.

On a more emotional, less horny note, I love these two together. Lee always tries to verbally confirm that the narrator wants what Lee is doing to him and tries to make it feel good for both of them. Lee clearly cares about him and it makes me so happy that Lee wants them to be boyfriends. And I'm so happy that this was "to be continued..." and not "the end." I'd love seeing them fuck in a semi-public space like a car, just like Lee said, but I'll be happy with anything, really. Your stories are always worth the wait.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 1 year ago

I love all your stories and hope you write more. I understand the feelings "Mislaidthoughts" shared, but I love stories in which a man is not only fucked, but in front of a witness to increase his shame.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I recently found your stories, I love the flow of it. i hope you’ll continue writing other things about them. :)) <33

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale7 months ago

Very good series. I like the reluctance and denial of desire while slowly succumbing. Well written...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Our Best Next Part
Our Bed Ch. 01 Previous Part
Our Bets Series Info