Our Bed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem!" Lee insisted. "We'll keep it down. Nngh." He pushed his dick further into me, liking the way my butt kept clamping on it.

"Nn," I whimpered, as quietly as I could.

My mother was gone. The door clicked closed. Just like that, she'd left the scene without any shock or horror of discovery that her son was getting fucked by his friend. Had she realized? No, there was no way. There would have been something--anything, any semblance of surprise or discomfort that we were having sex right in front of her.

No, she'd only treated it as amusing that we were sharing the bed like girls. That was it.

"You came, didn't you?" Lee queried softly. "I felt you."

"I did," I mumbled. "I couldn't--ngh! I couldn't help it."

"Right in front of your mom?"

"I know," I breathed tearfully. "Ahn! Aw fuck. It was just so good. Your dick is so good."

He was still grinding into me insistently. "I... I own you forever after that. If you couldn't hold on for two minutes..."

"I know, I know!"

"I'm close too," Lee whispered, giving me another kiss. "I need to cum." He was moving faster again, thrusting with rhythmic movements that sent my butt into frenzied jiggling.

"Cum in me," I whimpered without thinking, my eyelids fluttering up and down. "Just cum in me, daddy."

"Nngh," he growled, driving faster. Pleasure was building back up within me as his enormous cock pushed in and out, plowing a hole that seemed loathe to close except around his dick. My prostrate throbbed again, wanting to be crushed. Lee was obliging as he began to reach his climax as well, suddenly slapping my butt with the force of his pelvis and snarling into my ear.

"N-not again," I moaned weakly, but it seemed inevitable. I didn't know how. I could never have cum again so fast after jerking off, but somehow the pleasure of an orgasm was dancing around my mind once more.

"I'm gonna cum," Lee hissed, his fingers squeezing my thigh up against him. "I'm cumming."

I felt him jerk. I felt his penis spasm powerfully within me, and the jet of semen shoot up inside my ass. Oh fuck, he was really cumming inside my body. I was taking a guy's semen. I was taking Lee's semen.

I think I came again from the intensity of the feeling. My dick trembled with a second orgasm as I struggled to think straight. All I knew was the sensation of Lee's dick throbbing inside me, forcing out all of the cum in his balls into my ass. He was totally violating me, and I was cumming from it.

"Lee," I shrieked. "F-fuck. Lee. Oh god, Lee." I could barely kiss him I was such a mess.

He kept groaning, making a few more thrusts as he ejaculated into me. I spasmed again. It was like I could feel the load of his hot semen pushing its way into my belly. "You're mine," Lee breathed. "Fuck."

"Nngh. Mmn." I held his hand tight, squeezing his fingers to contain the thrills of pleasure electrifying every sinew within me.

We lay there gasping for breath for a while longer, our sweaty naked bodies still pressed together. Lee was able to slide his dick from of my asshole. My butt hole continued to throb, struggling to close properly after he'd so thoroughly plowed it with his cock.

I bit my lip, burying my face in the sheets beneath me. "Oh fuck... that was... that was..." I didn't know what to say. All I knew was that my belly was warm with my best friend's cum.

Lee's hands were still on my body, one up my shirt and the other resting on my thigh like I was a woman. "Yeah," he panted. "It was. Fuck. You really let me cum in you."

"Nnn. Your dick is so good. It's so good, Lee."

"You were good too." Lee pushed his face into my neck. "You're totally mine now, though. You're mine. After all that..."

"I know," I mumbled. "I'm yours."

"Do you wanna date?"

I blinked, trying to clear the teary haze from my eyes. "Wh-what? Date?" Maybe his cock had scrambled my brain but I couldn't make sense of where this conversation had gone. I'd given in to him completely, yes, but now he was talking about something else.

"You know, be my girlfriend. Or boyfriend, whatever you want to say. Go out on dates, have sex afterward... or just in the bathroom, or the car if we can't wait..."

"Mmm. You're... you're asking me this now? After... fucking me in the butt?"

Lee had the shadow of a grin on his sweaty face. "Better late than never."

I buried my face back in the sheets. He was unbelievable. "Ngh. Let me think about it, okay?" Would it be a secret? It would have to be. I couldn't tell my parents Lee was fucking me, not after the fear I'd felt when my mom had walked in on us. But sneaking around with a guy like Lee, who couldn't stop moving his hips for a fucking minute... well, that was going to be near impossible.

"Fine," Lee snorted. "Fine, but make up your mind quick. I'm always horny as hell. I need you to start taking care of it. Like... a lot."

"Mmph."

That was the last I said on the matter. I had a lot to think about.

To be continued...

12