All Comments on 'Our Best'

by Elected

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love so many elements of this story! Two men so much into each other. I can relate: I love the feeling of a penis between my lips, then the warm hardness gunning over my cheeks, sliding across my nostrils, back over my cheekbones and into my mouth again. I also love to have my bottom played with - fingering me, even spanking me gently, then increasing in intensity, making my butt cheeks rosy red, before slipping his hard cock deep inside my waiting, hungry ass! Butt maybe most of all, I love my sensitive nipples gently touched, gliding his fingers over my soft nipples, then pinching them as they harden!! Fantastic story! I am so hard and dripping!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is beyond HOT!!!!! one of the best stories I have read in the gay category. Very well written!!!!

eros991133eros991133about 1 month ago

Great, you came back with another one of your extremely hot stories 🔥 Although Lee doesn't come out with an "I love you", it's clear that he cares a lot and that the lust they have is deep and mutual. This feels like an ending, but a few more parts would be fantastic 👍🏾

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Great story. I like that there’s no “I love you..” yet. Time for that later after they just keep fondling, sucking, and cumming. I’d like a lover who makes me addicted to his cock first. Then later gets more aggressive and maybe even bitchy and demanding at times…Knowing I desperately need his cock and will do anything to have it..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous