All Comments on 'Our Best Friends' Sex Tape Pt. 01'

by LostActionFigure

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Stuff

Good premise, well told...but please do get an editor. I gave you a four which, but for the poor English, could have been a five.

Lars420Lars420over 3 years ago

Now that's hot !

Hope to hear how next Friday turns out.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
So hot

I was so into this story that I was disappointed that it ended. It seems the author could of continued right into the swapping or at least the girl on girl action.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
A Little Rushed

As a man who participated in what you wrote about, and perhaps where this story is going, my experiences were, for the most part, positive. Tho I remember when we both started there was a lot of fear, eventually we became comfortable with the other couple and ourselves. Carry On !

LostActionFigureLostActionFigureover 3 years agoAuthor

Wrote this story a while back and I know I have plenty of areas for improvement. Several chapters are already written but this has me thinking that some re-writes are in order. Thanks for the feedback so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait to see where their good intentions lead their marriages.

So far it was pretty contrived and unrealistic. I'm expecting more of the same in future chapters. Some recreational drug users supposedly don't get addicted. Is that a good reason to experiment?

It all depends on what you have to lose, and the probability of losing. Have fun with your fantasy.

Thanks for the effort.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Well done

It was hot and I believe the setup was perfect. I think going from the video directly to swapping would have worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs Work

First, you need a better editor/proof reader. There is no such word as "I's", for instance. (Hint: "the wife and I did such and such"... "wife's and my feelings were...." )

Second, beware of the cliches--too many extraordinarily beautiful women and "ripped" husbands tend to spoil a story line.

Third, pay attention to how people around you actually converse... and duplicate the cadence, choice of words (including grammatical errors) in your characters' dialogue.

Fourth, I only read the first half page... because it reads like it was written by a sophomore in high school. Tighten things up and eliminate tangential items that do not contribute to the story you want to tell. How about a re-write to make the action crisper and more emotion-filled. People have facial expressions, for instance, that can lead a reader to the emotional impact. Similarly, people use hand gestures, their bodies twitch, sway, retreat from other bodies, etc., etc.

Good luck!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I honestly expected it to turn to the stupid side, as so many here do when a story starts off really decently. But it didn't, it was a bit quick as to how it developed to the other couple sharing their video but then again, some would have dragged this out to a 6 page story by doing so.

Other than the speed of it, it had a bit of a realistic touch to it.Especially the last page as many couples have those hypothetical chats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Great premise. I gave it a five even with the need for editing. Fresh approach to the sexy friends idea. I look forward to future chapters for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!!!

Cant wait to see where this goes......more chapters the better!!

clackormanclackormanover 3 years ago
Great story!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Just one little bit of constructive criticism, if I may. Near the beginning of the story you wrote, “and they quickly became Sarah and I's best friends.” The correct wording should be “and they quickly became Sarah’s and my best friends.” You did this one other time as well. Think of it as if you were only including Sarah OR yourself: “and they quickly became Sarah’s ... best friends.” or, “and they quickly became ... my best friends.”

I hope you take this in the manner in which it was intended: to make you a better writer.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Amazing story brilliantly told! Many more to come I hope! And soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It happens in real life

My husband and I had a nearly similar experience with good friends, but it involved nude photos taken during their vacation. We had been on the brink of swapping with them, and the pics were the final impetus necessary to make it happen. We swapped on an exclusive basis for two years, and it was wonderful. Keep writing!

tsunami51tsunami51over 3 years ago
Loved it

Can not wait until the next chapter

robertlrobertlover 3 years ago

Very well told! Hot situation, seems like it could actually happen that way. Most definitely looking forward to the sequel(s)

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Boat?

I'm thinking things will get allot more interesting when their out on that Boat. Good start for an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
KEEP IT REAL..............................................

Stupid assholes decide to fuck the neighbors. Insecurity, jealousy and distrust lead divorce for at least one of the couples.

sarumsamsarumsamabout 3 years ago

Very good we can't wait for the boat episode. We have a memory of a similar experience a long time ago

sjerald67sjerald67almost 3 years ago

Great story! Kind of funny but also very erotic.

I'll be watching for more of your stories.

LPairOfDiceLPairOfDiceover 2 years ago

Hello, just read this one, and I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next one in the series.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

After reading other comments below, it seems you are not up to writing a Part 2? That is so, so sad. Because anyone who reads Part 1 is being set up to expect it. So do us all a favor and write the next chapters(s). We would really appreciate them.

thongdudthongdudalmost 2 years ago

Yes, sexy and now the sequel, please!

LostActionFigureLostActionFigurealmost 2 years agoAuthor

I had chapter 2 written out but after a long hiatus and writing practice I’m going to completely re-do it. Picking this back up and should have a new chapter out in the month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for part 2!

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222about 1 year ago

Great story, sexy and exciting, I love it...

IcemanQIcemanQ10 months ago

Holy crap! That is a hot story and need to know the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostActionFigure@LostActionFigure
After having enjoyed erotic literature for so long I felt like it was time to finally start writing my own stories based on my own fantasies and experiences.