Our Big Cock Threesome: The Deed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We boarded the boat and started on our nice slow ride across the bay. It was a warm afternoon, and at this slow pace, it was almost too hot on the boat. Still, we enjoyed the ride with our champaign and snacks.

The wedding itself was fairly uneventful. It was outdoors, and there was the typical drinking and dancing. John was disappointed because Ryan's supposedly separated husband had come to the wedding too, ruining John's chances with Ryan. He spent some time hitting on another bridesmaid, but that really was not going anywhere and he ended up spending most of his time with us. A slow song came on and I encouraged Jess to ask John to dance. She did just that, claiming she was tired of watching him pout. He looked to me for approval and I gave that with a smile and a nod. They stood, and Jess took John's hand to lead him to the dance floor.

Once on the floor, John wrapped his right arm around Jess with his hand coming to rest on her bareback. He pulled it back quickly and said something to her. Jess took his arm and placed his hand back where it had been. I could not hear them of course, but by the body language and her actions, I'm sure she was reassuring him that it was fine. John took her other hand in his left, and they started dancing. After dancing like that for half of the song, John pulled Jess very close to him and began leading her in a waltz like style of dancing. They were moving very fluidly, and they looked great dancing like this, but all I could think about was wondering if Jess could feel his big cock pressed up against her. I imagined she could, and it turned me on.

A second slow song followed the first and they continued to dance, but much slower now. Not doing the waltz as they were before, but they were still pressed very closely to each other. John twirled her around a few times with Jess spinning gracefully away, then back to him. As soon as they were together, John immediately pulled her close. I have no idea if he was just dancing with her, or if he was pressing against her simply so she could feel his fat cock, but my mind was racing. Either way, I had this exciting jealous feeling in my stomach that made my balls tingle and my dick twitch. I couldn't wait for them to get back to the table so I could ask Jess if she could feel how big he was while they danced and if it turned her on.

As that second song ended the next one was a fast song. Jess and John broke apart with John going to the bar and Jess coming back to the table. She sat down next to me and took a sip of her drink.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Yes, I was surprised that he is such a good dancer. I would have never guessed," she said.

"You were dancing very closely with him," I said.

"I know. He told me he took ballroom dancing lessons with his ex and knew how to waltz. He asked if I knew how, and I said I could try and follow him. Then he pulled me in tight so he could lead. I just tried to follow him best I could," she said.

I leaned over close to Jess so the others at the table could not hear me, "I am sure that is what he tells all the girls right before he rubs his fat cock up against them," I said jokingly. "Could you feel it through his pants?"

"What do you think? My hip was right on top of it," she said with a grin.

"If you had just met him and knew nothing, would you have known he was hung from that dance?" I asked. I was really curious what women learn from moments like that.

Jess leaned into me. She kissed me on the lips then whispered into my ear, "Yes, it felt really big. I think he was getting hard too," she said. She pulled away with a grin and took a sip of her drink.

I felt my dick twitch in my pants, starting to get hard. I reached down to adjust myself. Jess's eyes followed my hand to my dick as I adjusted, not missing the effect this moment was having on me.

"Oh, wow really? Could you feel it getting bigger? How could you tell?" I asked.

"When he pulled me in tight to waltz, I could feel it right away and I knew what it was. And yes, it felt big. If I didn't already know how big he was I would been surprised. When the first song ended and we were close, I could feel it up against my hip. I knew he was getting hard, and I could feel it moving under my hip as we danced. I did a twirl and he pulled me back against him. My hip was right on top of it and that's when I knew he was getting hard," she said. She had a devious look in her eyes.

"Did he say anything? What were you talking about?" I asked, again I adjusted my now fully hard dick in my pants.

"I asked him about the bridesmaid he was talking to. He said he didn't think she was interested. When that second song finished, he gave me a squeeze, pushing his boner into me, and said "you are a very good dancer," she told me.

"Wow, really? That was bold of him. What did you say?" I asked.

"I just said that I enjoyed it too, and that was it. He knew I could feel his boner. He knows women can feel it when dancing with him like that," she told me.

"Did it turn you on at all? Did it feel huge?" I asked. I was testing the temperature of the situation, seeing if this ignited a spark that could lead to a potential threesome later.

"At first I just thought it was kind of funny that I could feel him. Especially since I already knew how big he was, so it didn't really surprise me. But when he started getting hard and I felt it roll under my hip, it felt huge. When that happened, it did give me a tingle in my pussy. I hope that is ok," she said.

"Of course it's ok. It was a moment, and it's hot," I responded. As I finished that comment John walked up and sat down next to us.

The rest of the wedding was uneventful. As it wrapped up, we invited some people back to the boat to hang out and have some drinks. The boat is large and having 10 people aboard for drinks is not crowded at all. We all hung out at the marina with the music on and drinks flowing. Marina management warned us a couple of times that we were too loud and members were complaining. I suggested we move the party back to our house, but it looked like there were no takers. We left the marina around 10:00 PM and headed back home.

Without Jess being concerned with her hair it only took us 20 minutes to get across the bay at cruising speed. Jess was really drunk, and I was concerned that she might pass out on the ride back, but she hung in there. She had been drinking water for the past hour, bringing herself down from the point of no return. When we got back to the house she immediately went into the house as John and I cleaned up the boat.

As we worked, I couldn't help but be a little disappointed. I thought this was going to turn into a wild night - at the very least the three of us naked in the hot tub. I was really looking forward to Jess teasing John in the tub, or better yet, watching her enjoy his fat cock. We finished the boat and then headed up to the house. When we got inside, I told John I was going to go change and see if Jess was done for the night. John said that he was going to change too, and we would meet outside at the patio bar.

I found Jess laying on our bed, still in her dress. She was texting someone on her phone. I came in and asked who she was texting.

"Kristy," she told me. Kristy is her best friend. "She texted a few times asking how the wedding went and how the night was going. She asked me if anything devious was going to happen."

"What did she mean by that? Did you tell her something was going to happen?" I asked very curious what they had talked about.

"She knows about last time and the naked hot tubbing, and she knows John came with Chrissy," she said.

"Did you tell her about our threesome talks? Is that what she is talking about?" I asked.

"Maybe... I didn't say we were planning a threesome. I just told her that he was here alone, and something might happen, and that I was nervous," she said.

"I didn't know you told her about that stuff. I'm surprised, actually." I seriously was. I couldn't believe Jess told her about that. I hadn't told anyone.

"Well, she is my best friend. I didn't tell her everything, but I told her that we would be up for a threesome if the timing and person was right. She knows about the naked hot tubbing, and she knows he was here alone. I told her I was nervous you might try to setup a threesome tonight, so she was just checking in on me."

"Were you hoping for that? That I had talked to John and set it up?"

"I was nervous that you had. Did you? Does he know?"

"I did not tell him anything about a threesome, but I did tell him earlier today that he was not a third wheel and if the three of us ended up in the hot tub naked later that was alright by me," I told her.

"You didn't? I was certain you had. That's why I texted Kristy earlier telling her I was nervous," she said.

I climbed into bed next to Jess and gave her a kiss. "I wouldn't set something like that up without telling you, baby. I'd want you in on it with me, and crazy with anticipation," I told her.

"Okay. I was nervous when he was dancing with me that he already knew something was up, and that is why he was rubbing his cock against me. Like he knew something was going to happen later."

"No, I think that was just the chemistry between you two. His hand on your bareback, you pulled in close. Any man in his right mind would get hard," I told her.

While we talked, I slowly untied her dress and opened one side, exposing her left breast. I leaned down and licked her very sensitive and already hard nipple. Jess arched her back in response to the sensation. I opened the other side of her dress too, leaving her completely exposed in just her tiny black silk thong. You could make out the shape of her pussy ring through the sexy black panties. I lightly circled my finger around it over her panties.

"I have an idea," I said softly. "Let's just try this and see where the night goes. You will be completely in charge. If you don't like something and want it to stop, or if you don't want to do something, you just tell me, and everything will stop. I want you to enjoy this, and if you get scared or don't like the way anything feels, it stops right there. I promise you that. But I want to tell you my idea and see if you like it." I was still lightly teasing her pussy over her panties as we talked. I leaned down and sucked her nipple between sentences, teasing her.

"Okay, I'll be honest. I am nervous, but I know I want to try this too," she said.

"Let me finish undressing you. Then you go to the bathroom, put your hair up and take a warm, relaxing body shower. I'll strip the bed down to just the sheets and light the candles beside the bed and on the dresser. I'll put some mellow music on low. While you're in the shower, I'll go out and talk to John and have a drink with him. I'm going to tell him that I want him and I to give you a full body massage. I'll tell him that I have no idea how it will go, and everything is completely up to you, but you agreed that you would love to feel four hands on you for a massage. Let me direct him, and let us give you a nice slow massage starting with your backside. I promise it will go slowly, and nothing will happen that you don't want to happen. I'll lean down and whisper in your ear to check in with you all along the way. I'll read your body language, and I'll orchestrate everything based on what you say and what your body tells me. If anything's wrong, or you don't feel right, I'll slow it down or just stop. I'll make sure that John fully understands you're in charge, and if I tell him to stop, we stop. I think he'll be more than happy to get his hands on your body, and I'm sure he won't do anything stupid. This could be a lot of fun, and who knows, maybe it will be a lot more. At the very least you get a nice slow massage."

When I finished talking, I leaned in and gave her a long full kiss. Then I slid my mouth down to her ear and whispered softly, "Let's do this. I think it'll be fun, and it'll be safe." Jess just nodded her head yes and didn't say anything.

"Okay, you get in the shower, and I'll strip the bed. When you get out, light the candles, then lay down on your tummy. If you want, drape a towel across your butt, or across your entire back. He's seen you nude more than once, but if that will be more comfortable then do it. I'll come in and check on you first, then bring him in. We won't talk at all. We'll just start with the massage. Sound like a plan?" My voice was getting jittery with excitement.

"Okay. I am going to wash my hair and take my makeup off too, so give me a good 20 minutes," she said.

I kissed her again, briefly. Jess got up and slipped out of her dress and panties, then walked naked to the bathroom to get ready. I stripped the bed and put the music on, then went into the bathroom and to get the massage oil. Jess was standing nude in front of the mirror taking her makeup off. I came up behind her and I cupped her breasts, taking each nipple between my fingers. She closed her eyes and leaned back into me and reached her arms up around my neck and head. This had the effect of stretching her torso out as I looked at her in the mirror.

Jess is blessed with a long sexy torso. She has full firm 34 C breasts with upturned nipples that are never soft. Her tummy is flat and toned, and it leads down to her sexy, baby-smooth pussy. Jess is naturally fair skinned with blond hair. Her pubic hair is sparse and thin anyway, allowing her to keep her pussy very, very smooth with absolutely no stubble whatsoever. I know some men like a nice bush, but I love a smooth, bald pussy, and Jess has the smoothest pussy I have ever been with.

Her pussy would be classified as tulip shaped (Google it). She has a nice long slit with small inner lips that do not hang at all. Having a tulip shaped pussy, her clitoral hood is more visible from front then some pussies and her hood just barely covers her clit. She doesn't have a large clit at all, it's normal-sized, or maybe even small, but it is very easily exposed. Jess has a small silver hooped piercing through her hood that hangs down to where the little tension ball rests right at the opening to her clit. She is absolutely the most erotic woman I have ever been with.

After taking in her beauty as I tweaked her nipples for a few moments, I let go of her breasts and I slid my hand down to the smooth skin of her pubic bone just above her slit and pulled her pubis upward. This caused her pussy ring to rotate up and stand out from her pussy. Imagine it like there was a magnet in front of her body trying to pull it from her body. That is what it looks like when you pull up on her skin like that. This also causes her clit to be exposed. Using my other hand, I gave her ring a little flick then I used my fingertip to lightly rub a small circle over Jess's exposed clit. I could see the dampness in her slit below and I slid my finger through her slit and then up into her already very wet pussy.

"I have butterflies in my stomach but I am so turned on right now," she said to me. "My mind is racing."

"Me too," I replied, with our eyes meeting in the mirror. "But it's an exciting nervousness. I'm excited to see 4 hands on your body, and to see how you react to them. Remember, whatever happens is not about John and what he wants, or even how his experience goes. Tonight, this moment, is about you and I enjoying something we've fantasized about for a very long time. It may sound rude, but just think of John as our very own sex slave toy for the evening. Or a sex toy might be a better analogy. Just like any sex toy, if you don't like how it feels, you just stop using it and you put it away," I told her.

"I like that idea that he is just a sex toy for us. For you and me to enjoy like the 'big guy'," she said. (The big guy is the 9" dildo we keep in our nightstand drawer.)

"Exactly, except quite a bit fatter, I bet!" I joked. Then gave her a smack on the ass and told her, "Get in the shower and finish getting ready. John and I will be back in here in 15 minutes."

I left Jess in the bathroom and went back into the bedroom. I changed out of my dress clothes, changing into a pair of loose workout shorts and a t-shirt. Then I headed out to look for John and found him right where he should be, at the outside bar. You could see the disappointment on his face as I came out alone. I'm sure he was hoping that Jess would be coming out with me, and we'd all be stripping down to get into the hot tub together. Little did he know I had something so much better in mind for him.

"I was beginning to wonder if you'd just gone to bed with Jess," he said as I approached.

"No, she's actually in the shower right now," I told John as I slipped behind the bar to make a drink for myself. "She was pretty drunk, and I was telling her she probably just needs to relax a little bit right now. It's been a very long day of drinking," I explained.

John had a further look of disappointment on his face, likely thinking that Jess was done for the night. "Yeah, she was pretty drunk and getting pretty wild on the boat. It was a fun night. I'm still pissed that Ryan brought that tool with her. I really thought I might get somewhere with her tonight," he said with a frown.

"Yeah, she looked really good. She was the best-looking bridesmaid up there, that's for sure," I commented, taking a sip of my drink.

"Yeah, maybe. But Jess was the hottest woman there. I swear that dress she had on looked like something a movie star would wear," he commented.

"Yeah, it was pretty hot. I got a few compliments from guys at the bar. She definitely turns heads. You know, I had an idea I was just talking to Jess about. I wanted to see what you think about it," I told him, trying to keep my voice cool and calm and hide the excitement. I could feel my dick getting chubby just thinking about what I was about to say.

"Yeah, what's that?" he said with a confused, cautious yet optimistic look on his face.

"Jess was pretty worn out and was going to go to bed, but I told her she should take a hot shower, then let me give her a massage before she goes to sleep," I told him, and paused.

"That's really nice of you," John replied, wistfully. "I'm sure you'll end up getting more than a massage," he said longingly.

"Yeah, probably. I knew the shower would wake her up some, and then you never know... But then I asked her, 'Why don't you let John and I give you a four-handed massage? You just relax and let us do the work.' Do you think that's something you'd be up for, or is that too weird to even suggest?" I asked. I put it out there calmly and nonchalantly, like it was an everyday kind of idea.

"You asked her that? What did she say?" John asked, looking more confused than I was expecting.

"She was apprehensive, but then I explained to her that you've already seen her naked a few times, and that giving her a nice massage could be relaxing and a lot of fun. Well, actually I told her it could be a very fun and sensual experience for her. She trusts me, and she said she was up for it as long as you were comfortable with it." I told him.

"So, you want me to give your girl a massage with you? Are you sure? I mean she is smoking hot, and I'd love to put my hands on her smoking hot body, but are you sure you're okay with that?"

"Yeah, I think it would be fun. It was my idea. I love how sexy she is, and I like when she shows her body off. I liked it when you saw her nude in the hot tub before. Maybe it's the booze talking, but I thought it would be hot to do something like this since it's only the three of us here," I told him reassuringly.

"You just surprised me is all," he said. "I thought maybe we'd get in the hot tub naked again, but I didn't expect this. Dude, I don't know how to give a real massage. I can give a back rub, but I don't really know what I am doing," he said.