Our Big Cock Threesome: The Deed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just do what I do," I told him. "You take one side, I'll take the other. Just follow my lead and mimic what I'm doing. Just stay quiet, and no sudden movements. Keep it relaxed and calm. I'll instruct and you just follow along. We'll give her a nice slow, full body massage, maybe even make it sensual and not miss any parts of her, but we'll have to see how she responds. I think it would be very hot to see, and I think she's going to be into it," I told him.

"So, you want us to get her off? You want me to help with that part too?" he asked, eager but yet still cautious.

"Honestly I don't know how it will go. We just need to read her body language. She's in charge, and if she doesn't like something we stop it immediately. If she looks like she's enjoying it we can see where it goes," I said this to him with very direct eye contact, and then took a swig of my drink.

"How far do you want it to go?" he asked, not missing a beat.

"Honestly, I don't know. We've talked about something like this but have never acted on it. I have no idea how she, or even I, will respond. The massage might be all it is, maybe something else happens. We just play it by ear. I'll be in charge. You just need to promise me that if she seems uncomfortable, or I say we need to stop, that you respect that and stop," I demanded.

"Wow, man, you are talking about something completely different than a massage. You're sure you want to do this?" he asked, with a doubtful look.

"I know I want us to give her a massage, and I want to see where it goes from there. I'll be honest with you; Jess is a freak. I'm sure you've figured out that much for yourself by now, but she's never done something like this before. I've done shit like this before. You remember Allie. Anyway, she and I did a lot of stuff with other people, but this relationship is different. Jess and I have this completely open, honest thing going on where we talk very openly about sexual stuff, and we're brutally honest with one another. She's not sure about actually doing something with another guy or a couple, but she's up for this massage. I know she's into you too, and she's excited by the thought of your hands on her body. She got very turned on at the wedding dancing with you. She came back to the table and told me so. She said she could feel your, and I quote, 'huge cock' rubbing up against her while you two were dancing." "She said she thought you were getting hard too." It excited me to share these details with him. I was definitely feeling the effects of the alcohol, and my inhibitions were slipping away.

"Yeah, I'm not going to lie to you, I was getting hard dancing with her. That dress was open, and my hand was on her bare skin. She had her hip right on my dick. It was rubbing up against me the whole time, and I could feel myself getting hard. I'm sorry man, it felt so good. And she is so hot. I just enjoyed it, and kept rubbing it against her. I know that was probably wrong at the time. She had me so turned on I had to walk it off and go to the bar before coming back to the table. I did a shot to clear my head," he admitted. I could tell he was relaxing though.

"I know, she told me. She said she knew you got hard. She even said she felt it rolling under her hip bone. She knew what she was doing. I'll be honest, she is very curious about how big you are. She's talked about that a lot since we went hot tubbing," I told him. At this point I wanted him to be encouraged.

"Seriously? She said something to you about that?" he asked doubtfully.

"Like I said, I've never been with anyone like Jess where we have this purely honest connection, and her sharing her honest thoughts is encouraged by me. So yes, she told me she was turned on by your big dick. You have a huge dick, man, and that's something that really turns Jess on," I told him, looking to gauge his response. I'm sure he was completely confused by this, especially knowing he is considerably larger than I am.

"That doesn't bother you at all that she said that?" he asked, looking perplexed, maybe a little insulted even.

"Like I said, we've learned to be very honest and open. I could go on and on about how I know everything, but she's in there probably wondering what's taking so long. I guess I'm just trying to say that I know she'll enjoy this, and if you're cool with this, let's go in there and give her a wonderful massage. If it turns into something more, and everyone is into it, we just enjoy the moment," I told him reassuringly. I felt like I was losing him now and wanted to make sure he was good with it.

"So, what if it gets intense and she wants to fuck? Are you going to be okay with that?" he asked, still not fully believing me.

"Honestly, I trust Jess, and I know how she thinks. If things get very arousing and she wants to have a full-on threesome, I'll encourage it and try to make it the best experience she's ever had. If she's into it and she wants to fuck, it's her call," I told him.

"I don't want to do any guy-on-guy stuff. You're not into that, are you?" he asked.

"No, not at all. I'll be right there, no matter what, so if we bump into each other I'm not going to freak out, and hopefully you won't either. But don't worry, this is about Jess. That's what I keep saying. This is something that I think Jess might really enjoy. Whatever happens, it's about her. What do you think?"

"I wasn't expecting this at all, but yeah, I'm very curious now and want to see how this goes. I had a threesome with my ex-wife and it did not go well. The guy could not perform, and my wife wasn't into him. So I'm curious how this will go. So, yes. I'm in."

"Hey, I have some Viagra with me," he told me with a questioning look. "We should take one if this is going to get intense. It would be nice to have that boost, especially after drinking all day," he said with a devilish grin.

"I haven't taken one of those in a very long time, but I am down with it. Go get them and then let's get in there before she falls asleep. Also, change your clothes. Put on some loose shorts and a light shirt, or even some boxers if you have them," I suggested.

John went to his room and came back with two blue pills. He had changed into a pair of black boxers, and he had a wife-beater tank top on. We each downed a pill and then headed into the house.

"Wait here for a minute. Let me just make sure she's ready," I told him.

I went down the hall and into our room. The room was dimly lit by the candles and the soft moonlight coming in through the windows, but you could easily make out the details of this beautiful woman lying naked on the bed. Jess was lying on the bed, face down, with her ankles crossed. Her arms were folded under her head with the side of her face resting on her hands. I came around to the side she was facing and sat down next to her on the bed.

Her eyes were closed, and I leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Are you still awake?"

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Yes," she said softly. "I actually just laid back down. I was nervous so I went to the kitchen and got a glass of wine. You guys were still outside. I heard you coming in and I ran back in here. I felt like my buzz was going away and I didn't want to be too sober for this," she said.

"Okay. So, you're still up for this? I talked to him, and he knows you're in charge. Whatever you say goes, and if you don't like something, it won't happen or it can stop anytime," I told her.

"Oh my god. What did you say to him? I thought you just said you were going to tell him this was a four-handed massage, or whatever it was you said," she said, a bit alarmed. She lifted up on her elbows to look at me with concern in her eyes.

"Yes, that's what I told him, but I also said that if things looked like more could happen that we could try and see where it went. Babe, don't worry. I won't let anything happen that you don't want. Let's just do the massage and if it gets too weird, or you're not into it, just tell me. I'll keep checking with you as we go. Ok?" I asked. I was in no mood to stop this now. We'd come too far, and I wanted this to happen.

"Okay. I trust you, but I'm nervous, you know? I'm sure I'll relax once you guys start rubbing me. Turn the music up though. It's too quiet in here, and I don't want to hear what you guys are saying. It'll freak me out to hear another voice. I'm just going to close my eyes and pretend it's two of you massaging me, not you and another man," she said.

"Yeah, well, one version of me has a much larger cock, but okay," I told her with a laugh.

"Haha! Very funny. I'm covering my head with a pillow," she said, as she took a pillow and pulled it over her head.

"It'll be fun. I'm going to go get him. Relax and enjoy," I told her. I lightly kissed my way down her back all the way to her ass. Once there, I uncrossed her ankles and spread her legs slightly apart. She didn't resist me.

I found John waiting in the kitchen. "Okay, come on," I told him. "She's laying on her stomach on the bed. There are candles lit and some music on. Let's both be quiet and try not to talk too much. Whisper to each other if necessary. I have some massage oil on the dresser. I'll bring it over the bed and we can share the bottle. Don't be shy with it. Oil is a good thing.

When we go in, you go to the right side of the bed and I'll go to the left. We're going to start with her shoulders then work down her back. Let's skip her ass and go down to her feet. We'll work our way up her legs and do her ass last. Then we'll flip her over and do the front. How much of the front will depend on how it's going. On her front, we will start with her hands and her arms, then go to her shoulders. From there hopefully her tits, and stomach, but then to her feet. We'll work our way up her legs, and who knows, maybe her pussy." I said all of this very excitedly and very fast in a hushed voice. I was like a happy kid planning my assault on Christmas morning.

John just replied with, "Okay. I'll follow your lead and just do what you do."

John had a full drink and I grabbed an empty glass for the wine bottle Jess had taken into the room. I led the way down the hall and quietly into our room. Entering our bedroom room, if you turn to the left, you'll find yourself at the foot of the bed. As we walked in we had a beautiful view of Jess laying naked, her beautiful back and ass exposed to us. You could make out her pussy very easily between her slightly parted legs. Jess has one of those pussies that is very easy to see from behind. She has a nice thigh gap which allows you to easily see her pussy when she is naked and laying on her stomach like this. If Jess arches her back a little bit, causing her hips to tilt upward, her pussy becomes fully exposed, as does her hot little asshole.

John did as he had been instructed and went to the right side of the bed. He stood there staring at Jess's naked form on the bed. I could see his hardening cock starting to push outward on his loose boxers. I was also starting to get hard from the eroticism of the moment and what was about to happen.

I poured myself some wine and took a quick drink before turning the music up as Jess had asked. I grabbed the massage oil and made my way to my side of the bed. Jess still had her arms folded under her head, so I leaned over and whispered into her ear that she should put her arms down to each side, which she did. She still had the pillow over her head, resting on her shoulders. I leaned down to ask her if I could remove it and she nodded her head yes. I had been standing next to the bed, but now I sat down beside her. John did the same thing on his side of the bed. Taking the top off the oil bottle, I poured a generous amount into the palm of my hand above her upper back, just below the top of her shoulders. I rubbed my palms together, allowing the oil to drizzle out over her back, then John and I began spreading it all over her back. With the oil spread, I began to massager her upper shoulders and down her back in very fluid motions ending right at the top of her ass. John watched me intently and began mimicking my movements on the opposite side. After a minute or two he repositioned himself so that he was kneeling on the bed facing Jess. I think he did it so he could see her ass better. What this also did was provide me a good view of the very large bulge his big cock was making as it pushed hard against his loose boxers. I think his cock was too long to actually create a tent. It looked like the boxers were holding his hardening cock tightly in a pointed down position.

I applied more oil to Jess's lower back, and then some to each ass cheek. I extended my strokes down her back and onto her ass. I kept using very fluid movements, working from the top of her back to the small of her back, and then on down to her ass. John did the same on his side. We worked at a measured pace and had been massaging Jess for about 20 minutes at this point. I paused my strokes and leaned down to whisper into Jess's ear.

"Are you ok?" I asked her gently.

She just nodded her head yes.

"Okay, good. You look so sexy. We're going to do your feet and legs next," I told her, softly kissing her ear.

I moved to the foot of the bed. John did the same to my right. We each took a foot in our hands and bent her leg at the knee, so her foot was up in the air. We each put oil in our hand, then applied it to our appointed foot and began massaging the oil into her foot, ankle and calf. I looked over at John and asked quietly, "You good?"

He nodded his head yes with a smile and a wink.

I leaned over a little closer to him more and whispered, "Isn't she sexy?"

"She is unreal, man," John murmured. "I can't believe we're doing this. She is so hot," he replied back quietly, but I was hoping that Jess could hear his response.

As I moved Jess's foot back down to the bed, I urged her left leg a little further apart. She didn't fight me. I looked to John and gestured that he should do the same with her right leg. He gently moved that leg wider too, also with no resistance on her part. This gave us a completely unobstructed view of her beautiful pussy from our place by her feet. We could easily the folds of her tight, smooth pussy, and we could now see a hint of her asshole too. I love how you can so easily see her pussy when she lays on her stomach like this. It's such a turn-on for me.

I reached for the oil bottle again but instead of applying it to her left leg and passing the bottle to John, I applied a long line of oil from her heel to her ass on each leg. The oil began running down the sides of her legs, so I quickly gestured to John to put his hands on her right calf while I did her left. I leaned closer to him and said, "Slide up her legs with me at the same time." He nodded in agreement.

We each had our hands on both sides of one calf and started to slide our hands upwards, spreading the oil onto her legs as we did. As we neared the top of her legs, I slid the hand on her inner thigh upward to the back of her leg and onto her ass cheek beside my other hand on her hip. John did the same thing, matching my pace and the positioning of his hands. We then each had an ass cheek in our hands, and we massaged the oil into her beautiful, firm ass. It was so hot!

I stroked my hands down from her ass all the way down to her heel and John did this with me as well. Once both of our hands were to her heels, we started to go upwards again, massaging all the way up to within a couple of inches of her pussy, then up and along the back of her leg to her ass. This time we were in synch, and this caused Jess's ass to spread further apart, giving us an even better look at her asshole and pussy. We did the same motion 3 more times, each time going a little higher, and each time spreading her ass and pussy open with our hands.

On the third time up her legs, I noticed Jess beginning to arch her ass upwards, pushing against our hands, seemingly in anticipation of the ass portion of the up-the-leg rubs. This caused her ass and pussy to be even more exposed. It was obvious this was turning her on, and I took this as a sign to go further.

I moved so that I was positioned just to the left of her thigh, sitting on my knees facing her. I motioned for John to do the same and he did. Using a little more oil on my hands I began to massage the back of her leg, working her hamstring with both hands. I slid my hands all the way up the inside of her leg, essentially wrapping my hands around her thigh, moving almost up to her pussy. I paused just an inch away and continued to massage the sensitive area along the inside of her thigh. John watched me do this for a few moments and then did the same on his side. As his hands reached the same area on her other leg, the backs of our hands actually were touching, so I pulled Jess's left leg towards me spreading them more. John did the same thing with her other leg. Her legs were now spread very wide, and it gave us complete access to her inner thighs and everything else.

We continued this motion of massaging the back of her legs and then deep into her inner thigh, coming very close to her pussy. She was breathing heavier now and was arching her ass up every time we neared her pussy. This position (and her excitement) caused her inner lips to separate allowing John and I to see the small folds of her tight, smooth pussy. It was so erotic to see her like this, with another man's hands so close to her pussy and with an unobstructed view of her sex.

I paused what I was doing, and leaned forward to whisper in Jess's ear, "You look so sexy like this with your pussy exposed to us. Are you enjoying what we're doing?"

Jess just nodded her head yes with a "mmm-hmm" that sounded more like a whimper than speech. I knew this amount of touching and teasing had to be driving her crazy. Jess is naturally an exhibitionist at heart, and she gets turned on by showing off her body. She especially likes people to get a flash of her pussy, so this position with John there, touching her body and looking at her pussy, was a mini fantasy in itself.

I grabbed a pillow and whispered to Jess, "I'm going to slide this pillow under you. Lift up your hips for me," I softly instructed her.

Without hesitation Jess lifted her hips and I slid the pillow under her. This positioned her with her ass and pussy in the air, fully exposed and completely accessible to us. John had paused his rubbing while I positioned Jess on the pillow, looking at me with a wild and excited look in his eyes. My dick was hard as a rock and had been since we started massaging near her pussy. I could tell that John was hard in his shorts as well. His large cock was pushing hard against his boxers, and I could clearly make out the outline of the large head.

Holding the bottle above her, I slowly drizzled oil directly onto Jess's ass hole, allowing it to run down onto her pussy. Her back arched again in response to the sensation of the oil on these sensitive areas. Glancing at John, I held up a finger to signal that I wanted him to wait and watch for a moment. He understood and sat back on his heels, watching like a hawk. I'm not sure he was even aware of what he was doing as he began rubbing his cock through his boxers with his eyes locked on Jess and that dripping oil.

I began massaging Jess's ass with both hands, kneading the firm, full flesh of her perfect ass. I started working my thumbs with each stroke, getting closer and closer to her ass hole until my thumbs were massaging lightly brushing over her asshole. She began grinding her hips with my movement, clearly looking for more.

I moved my hands so that my right hand was wrapped around the inside of her thigh with the edge of my hand resting right up against the outer edge of her pussy lip. After massaging like this for a few seconds, I began working my hands back up towards her ass but letting my fingers massage along the outer edge of her pussy lips until my fingers reached her asshole again. Then I massaged her ass, kneading it gently, lightly teasing her asshole with every stroke. I did this one more time the exact same way and then I leaned over to John and said quietly, "Do the same thing I just did. Don't rush it. Just tease her," I told him.