Our Big Cock Threesome: The Deed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my hands from Jess's ass. John began to reach for her, but I held up a finger again for him to wait. I quickly applied more oil, once again drizzling it directly onto her asshole, with it running down onto her pussy. Then I motioned for John to take over. He placed his hands on Jess's ass and began to knead her ass the way I had done, but it looked like he was rubbing a bit more firmly than I had been doing it. John's hands were wide and thick, much bigger than mine.

Actually, that is how John is built from head to toe; wide and thick. Thick shoulders. Wide, thick hands. Big tree trunk legs. It's no wonder his cock is the same way: wide and thick. When we went naked hot-tubbing with John and Chrissy, Jess and I were first treated to the sight of John's very large cock. It was a considerable length, much longer than my average length. Even more impressive was his girth. His cock was dramatically thicker than my dick. He looked thicker than most of the cocks in the porn videos I'd seen. And the head was even larger than the shaft. His head was huge. It didn't look disproportionate to the rest of his very thick cock, but it was so noticeably large. As I watched his wide hands and thick fingers massage Jess so intimately, my memory of the thickness of his cock was running through my mind.

John worked Jess's ass for several minutes before he allowed his fingers to brush over her asshole. Finally, I was watching another man touch Jess in her most intimate and sensitive areas, and she was truly enjoying it. She was arching her back, basically humping the pillow beneath her as he lightly massaged her ass, inner thighs, and along the sides of her pussy lips and asshole.

While this was going on I took a moment to lay down face to face with Jess so I could look into her eyes and watch her react to what was happening to her. Reaching over, I began massaging her left ass cheek with my right hand while John continued what he was doing, teasing her along her ass and pussy.

"Does that feel good, baby," I asked her softly.

"Yes," she whispered while also nodding her head yes.

"Does it excite you that he is touching you there and is seeing you so exposed?"

She just nodded her head.

"Do you want us to stop?"

"No," she said quietly.

"Should we do more?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes.

I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, then got back up on my knees beside her. Motioning for John to get up with me, I told Jess that we were going to roll her over now. She helped roll over herself and never opened her eyes while doing it. As she rolled over, I moved the pillow that was under her hips out of the way. I gave John a look and a nod, then took my shirt off. He got the message and did the same. Then I dropped my shorts. John followed suit, dropping his boxers, which left him nude as well. My Jess was now laying on our bed between myself and another man, all of us naked, and with he and I obviously very excited.

Looking at John and seeing his cock hard for the first time was almost shocking. It was as hard as a rock, pointing straight out from his body, right Jess and me. I've seen pics and videos on the web of guys comparing their cocks to beer cans, and that's exactly what the head of his cock, staring me down right at that moment, looked like. It was enormously large and round. His cock had a slight upward bend to it and had a very large vein along one side that ran up onto the top of his thick shaft before ending near the head. He also had very large balls that were pulled up tight to his body.

On this side of the bed, I was only semi-hard. I'm sure John's view must have been starkly different, with my much smaller dick hanging down, only half hard. I imagine John's confidence and ego were off the chart now knowing he would be giving Jess a cock dramatically bigger than she was used to. Of course, he wasn't aware of her past experiences, but he had to be thinking about how much better his huge cock was going to feel for her compared to my smaller dick.

I finally broke my stare at the monster I was about to unleash on my girlfriend and climbed on the bed next to her. Again, I noticed that Jess hadn't opened her eyes, or at least I hadn't seen them open to this point. John climbed onto the bed next to her on his side.

When Jess rolled over, her legs closed together in a more natural way than they had been when John and I had positioned her while she was laying on her stomach. Now she was lying flat on her back in the bed, and it was such a sexy sight. Her breasts were standing firm and high on her chest. Her stomach was beautifully flat, maybe even flatter than usual in this relaxed position on her back. From her stomach, her hips flared out nicely. She is not dramatically thin, but she is lean and toned, and I enjoy the way her hip bones stand out when she lies on her back like this. It creates a little valley between them as you reach her pubic mound. Her pussy is stretched long in this position, with her ring there on top of her hood, inviting us to play with it.

I slid down the bed to her right foot and gently pulled it towards me, causing her legs to spread. Then I lifted my right knee over her leg and knelt, straddling her shin facing her. I motioned for John to do the same on his side. As he did, he gently spread her left leg further in that direction. Jess was now essentially spread eagle before us, giving us a perfect view of her beautiful pussy. Her legs being spread caused her outer lips to separate enough to reveal the inner folds of her sweet pussy. My dick was no longer just semi-hard and was now standing out and upwards from my body.

John and I were now only about 8-10 inches apart at the foot of the bed as we both knelt over Jess's shins and ankles. Both of us with our hard dicks pointing straight at her. John's massively thick cock pointed out more straightly from his body, most likely held down by the sheer weight of his fat cock, where my smaller dick, just as rock hard, was pointing a bit more skyward. My balls were pulled up tight under my cock, excited and ready to go. I couldn't help but notice when I looked at John's fat cock just how large his balls were. They too were pulled uptight, but unlike mine that together were held in a roundish sack under my dick, his were pulled up tight along each side of the base of his cock. Each ball seemed to be about the same size of my entire sack with both of my balls. His balls were probably not that large in reality, but that's how it appeared to me. Something else impossible to miss when looking at John's hard cock from above is, again, the massive girth of his fat hard cock. I had serious doubts if Jess was going to be able to take him. Another thing I took note of was the very large vein that ran up the side and onto the top of his cock. It was almost angry looking.

I put more oil on one hand, then passed the bottle to John. With my other hand I lifted Jess's knee and lower leg until I could reach her foot, moving it to rest propped on my left thigh. Then spreading the oil from my hand onto her foot, I used both hands to firmly massage her entire foot. All the while John was copying me with Jess's foot on her other side.

After several minutes I moved her foot, placing it flat against my thigh. Using the oil from her foot and my hands, I began to massage up her calf. As I was doing this, her foot slid down the inside of my thigh and forward to the point that her foot wedged itself gently into my groin, pressing against one side of my balls. Feeling this, I adjusted myself slightly, lying my hard dick against her foot. Jess almost immediately began moving her foot and toes to stroke me. It was so hot, and it felt so good. I glanced over to see how John was doing and he was actually being more aggressive than me (or maybe it was Jess who was now the aggressor). Jess had the bottom of her foot right on his cock, with her heel against his balls and the length of her foot lying on his fat hard cock.

When I saw this, my balls tingled with excitement, my dick got even harder, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Here was Jess with her foot rubbing another man's extremely large cock right in front of me. This is what we had fantasized about and talked endlessly about for the past year. Jess was (and is) obsessed with large cocks. It's her favorite fantasy. It's what she talks about more than anything when we talk about sex, and it dominates our fantasy talk when we're in bed. She's been even more obsessed with it since we went naked hot-tubbing with John. Jess had even gotten to the point that she admitted to me that she really missed the feeling of a large cock fucking her, and while she enjoys our big dildo, she'd been thinking often about for real being fucked again by a huge cock. So now here we were, and it looked like it was going to happen. This was beyond surreal.

John and I continued to massage her calves and feet. I was rubbing my dick against her foot, and as I watched John, he was doing the same. He was holding her foot against his fat cock with both hands and was thrusting back and forth against her. Just watching this was insanely hot, comparing the size of his cock to that of her foot. It put into perspective just how big his cock really was, and that it wasn't just thick, it was long too.

I moved Jess's foot back off my thigh and back onto the bed and applied more oil along the top of her right thigh. Moving up to her hip, I began working the oil into her entire upper leg, moving up the inside of her thigh just short of her pussy. John spent another minute or two on her foot, stroking his cock against her, then finally put her foot down and joined me in massaging Jess's leg on that side. We worked her upper legs for several minutes.

I moved up alongside her and dripped oil on her upper chest, across both breasts, over each nipple, and then down her stomach, with a bit extra just above her pussy. I then began massaging the oil into her chest and her right breast, softly kneading her tender tissue. Jess arched her breasts up to me, and took a deep breath, obviously enjoying the sensation. John moved up alongside her as well, and he also began massaging her left breast with both hands.

John and I were both kneeling next to Jess, each massaging a breast. Each of us with our hard-ons waving over her nude body. With my free hand I reached down and took Jess's right hand, moving it up and onto my stomach. Then I slid it down until her hand rested on my dick. Immediately Jess wrapped her hand around my hard dick and slowly began to stroke it. I took the oil bottle and dripped oil onto her hand around my dick, making it completely slick with oil. She slowly worked the oil into my dick, massaging it up and down, then rubbing the excess oil into my balls, making them slick too. It felt incredible!

John didn't hesitate, taking her left hand and placing it directly on his hard-on. I watched as she wrapped her long feminine fingers around his fat hard cock for the first time.

I had all the oil I needed on my dick, so I reached over with the bottle and squeezed oil onto the hand she had wrapped around his cock. I covered them both in oil, with the oil running down her forearm. She quickly let go of my dick and used her right hand to catch the excess oil running down her arm. Then, using both hands, she spread oil all over John's big cock, working from the head all the way down to his very large balls. Soon his entire fat cock glistened with oil, and the skin was pulled so tight by his hardness that it looked like it was going to rip. The huge vein along the side and top looked like it was about to explode.

Watching Jess's hands-on John's big cock was so electric to me. His cock was so fat her fingers couldn't wrap all the way around him. As I watched her spread the oil over his balls, I realized just how big they were in her delicate hands. Where she easily cupped my balls in the palm of one hand, that definitely wasn't the case with him. As she slowly stroked him, at one point, she wrapped both hands around John's cock one above the other, and even like that her hands didn't cover his entire shaft. He was much longer than I originally thought.

Jess worked her hands up his cock to the huge head, running her fingers over it, teasing it. The head had a very pronounced ridge to it, and she teased the oil along the ridge. John started to thrust his cock into her hands, encouraging her to pick up the pace. He began to mutter softly to himself and making other sounds of pure enjoyment. All the while, he continued to massage her breast and down onto her flat, fit tummy. I reached down and cupped her entire pussy in my oily hand. Then I laid down next to her and kissed her deeply as I began to work my finger through her slick pussy slit. She released John's cock with her right hand and found my dick again. I moved to her clit with my middle finger and began to tease her sensitive nub. We were all having a great time.

I broke our kiss and moved down her neck, kissing and nibbling until I found her ear. "His cock looks so big in your hand." I whispered to her. "Just imagine what is going to do to your little pussy." She nodded her head yes, and lightly moaned under the sensation of my fingers on her clit. She was still stroking both John and I, and he was now massaging both of her breasts and playing with her nipples.

"Spread your legs wide for us," I commanded. "Pull your feel up and let your legs fall open. I want your pussy completely exposed." Jess did as she was told.

I sat up again on my knees, and Jess continued to stroke John and I as she opened her legs for us to see. With her legs spread wide, I began massaging her inner thighs up to her pussy lips, back down her thigh, and then back up to her pussy lips again. John began doing the same thing on the other side. His large wide hands massaged all the way up, and I watched as his fingers touched her pussy for the first time. As he did Jess arched her back with excitement and pleasure.

To Jess, I said, "Slide up some babe, I want you to be able to see," Jess opened her eyes and looked at me. I grabbed 2 pillows and told her, "Sit up on your elbows for a second."

Jess let go of my dick and John's cock, and raised herself up on her elbows. I positioned the pillows behind her and had her slide up a little, so she was able to lean back against the pillows. This had her propped up like watching TV in bed. Now she could easily look down and see everything that was going on between her legs. I pulled her leg, encouraging her to spread her legs wide again which she willingly did. I started massaging her leg again, and ran my hands to the sides of her pussy, rubbing along her outer lips. I looked at John and asked, "Doesn't she have the sexiest pussy you have ever seen?"

"Yes, she does," John replied reverently, as he began to massage the left side of her pussy and along her lips. I pulled my hands back to allow him to roam freely, and John ran his large fingers through her pussy slit, feeling her hot wetness.

"Do you like watching us massage your pretty pussy, baby?" I asked Jess. She nodded her head yes, unable to take her eyes off John massaging her pussy lips.

"I think John really likes your pussy too. Look how big and hard his cock is for you." I said to her. "Grab his cock, baby, feel how big and hard he is."

John turned his body some towards Jess to give her better access to his cock and balls. Jess took his cock in her left hand and began to stroke him again. As she did, John continued running his fingers through Jess's slit, and he began to tease her hole with his fingertips, slowly beginning to penetrate her. Jess let out a whimper and lifted her ass off the bed, welcoming him to finger her tight pussy. John understood her need, and buried his large, fat finger deep into her pussy in a single stroke. Jess let out a deep groan, the way she does when something feels really, really good.

"That's it, baby, play with his big fat cock. Do you like the way it feels?" I asked her. She nodded her head yes.

"I want to hear what you like. Tell us what you're thinking right now," I told.

"That feels so good! That's it, deeper! Oh God, I want to cum so badly," Jess said.

"You will baby, we'll make you cum so hard, won't we, John?" I replied confidently.

"I promise you'll have the best orgasm ever," John swore.

"Feel his cock some more. Feel how hard he is. Do you like his cock?" I asked her. I was completely into it now. I couldn't care less what John thought about me, about my dick size, or anything else for that matter. Right now, it was all about this moment, and Jess and I getting the most out of it. I needed to make sure that Jess's mind was completely wrapped around the eroticism so she would go through with fucking John.

"It's so fucking big and fat. I can't get my hand around it," she exclaimed, stroking his fat cock again.

"Tell him, baby. Tell him what you like about his cock," I told her.

"It's so big and fat. It's actually a little scary, if I am being honest," she told him. She now had both her hands on John's cock, massaging his big balls with one and stroking his cock with the other.

"A lot of women say that at first, but most of them end up loving it," he told her.

There it was. It was out in the open. The obvious was just stated out loud. This was all leading to John fucking Jess with his huge cock. Jess didn't even hesitate, and replied to him, "I'll bet they do. I love how hard you are right now. It feels like granite under your skin," she said, as she continued to play with him.

I leaned over her tits and began sucking on her nipples. I reached down to rub Jess's clit while John continued to fuck her pussy with his fat fingers. I looked at him and said, "Get between her legs, John. Rub that big cock head against her clit," I said in a very commanding voice. It wasn't a question.

John hesitated and looked to Jess for approval, but before she could respond, I said, "She wants it so bad. Rub your cock on her clit," I said, dictating what would happen next.

John didn't hesitate any longer, and he moved quickly between Jess's legs. Jess looked at me, not nervous, but with a look that said, 'Can he really fuck me?'. The answering look on my face was clearly a look of 'YES!'

As John got into position between Jess's legs, I grabbed her right knee and I pulled it up toward me and her chest, allowing her pussy to be fully exposed and completely accessible to John. John took her other knee and lifted it up and back as well. John reached down and used his big hand to guide his fat cock head into position against her pussy. The head looked bigger than Jess's entire pussy. It just looked so big that I was worried that it would never fit in her. As his cock first pressed against her pussy, Jess let out a whimper. Without waiting, and John still holding himself, he rubbed the head firmly down through her slit, and then back up to her clit where he rubbed it back and forth across her sensitive and swollen nub.

"Oh my god! Fuck, I can't take it anymore. I am so horny! I want it so bad!" Jess told us both as John worked his cock through her slit and started to press into her pussy. John looked to me for final permission, and I gave him a nod.

Jess's pussy was soaked, and John's dick was already covered in oil, which was going to be needed to get that big head into her tight little pussy. He reached forward and wiped one hand across her stomach, collecting more oil to rub on his huge cock. Then he took his cock by the base, and directed it into her slit again, positioning his big head between her small pussy lips at the entrance to her tight hole. I pulled Jess's leg further back, raising her pussy up to a better angle for John's cock. Both Jess and I had our eyes glued to the action in anticipation of him pushing that huge cock into her hot wet little pussy.