Our Big Cock Threesome: The Deed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John began to push, and his cock popped from the too small entrance, running up through her slit again instead. Jess put her hands down to her pussy and over his big head. John repositioned the head at the opening of her pussy again. Jess used the fingers of one hand to spread her lips, and the other hand to help hold John's cock in place as he tried to push it into her.

This time I could see John's head begin to spread Jess's pussy as the first inch or two began to force its way inside her. He stopped, then backed out again. Jess rubbed her fingers around her pussy and then his head, gathering oil and her juices to rub onto him. Then she grabbed his cock and guided his head into place as he pushed. I could tell that her previous experiences with big cocks was coming into play at this moment. John pushed forward again, and once again his head went in no more than halfway before he pulled back again. Jess sounded a little impatient as she told him, "It's okay. I know it's going to hurt. Just keep going. Give it to me."

With Jess holding him in place, John pushed forward again, and once again that huge head began pressing into her wet little vagina. John paused again for a moment and then lifted her left leg up higher, improving his angle. I followed suit with the leg on my side. From there, instead of backing out, he pushed forward. I could see John's cock bend a little in the middle as he pressed hard against her, and then I watched his fat head break through her tight opening and slide a couple of inches into her hole, which then closed tightly around the shaft, as if trying to hold the big head inside her.

Jess yelled loudly and reached quickly up to put her hand against John's stomach to keep him from moving forward any further. "Oh fuck! Owwww! Fuck! Stop, don't move! Oh, it's fucking huge. My god, it fucking hurts. Damn, it hurts. Don't move. Don't move. Hold still," she said, breathing deeply and quickly, trying to get herself to relax. John didn't move and held right there with only the head of his big cock in her pussy. Jess slowly used her other hand to rub around her pussy lips and the sides of John's fat cock, as if looking for verification that his fat cock was just barely in her pussy. John reached for Jess with his free hand and rubbed his thumb over her clit lightly.... teasing her, stimulating her even more.

"Oh fuck, it's big," Jess said, in a voice with less pain and more wonder. John took this as a sign. Maybe a guy with a cock that big knows what to look for because he started to push deeper into her. Jess yelped again. "Oh fuck! Slow. Go slow," she pleaded.

John slowly pushed in an inch or so, then slowly backed out an inch. He pushed in another few inches, then back out a little once again, slowly working it in a little deeper with each forward stroke.

His cock looked massive, completely filling Jess's tightly stretched pussy with plenty left to go. Her lips were spread so wide that her piercing ring was pointing upwards from her hood, which was pulled back, leaving her clit fully exposed. As John pushed forward into her, I could see Jess's smaller inner lips being pulled in with his fat cock as it pushed into her. Even with all the oil and her natural wetness there was still enough friction from his big cock to pull her lips along with each stroke.

"Oh my god you're big! Jess exclaimed. "It hurts but feels so good. Oh god, push all the way in and hold it there," she said while panting rapidly, as a woman would while in labor. John pushed forward, forcing his huge cock even further into my girlfriend's stretched little pussy. "Yes, right there!" Jess groaned lustily. "Leave it right there for a second. Let me relax around your size," she said closing her eyes. Jess was still holding John back with her hand on his stomach as he again reached down and used his thumb on her clit, slowly and lightly.

My dick was as hard as a rock. I started stroking it idly, not wanting to get too far ahead of John as he fucked Jess. He was bottomed out in her pussy but there was still an inch or two of that huge cock remaining. His big balls were pulled up tight to the base of his cock. Jess arched her back sharply in response to John thumbing her clit, wriggling her hips in pleasure. As Jess wriggled, John began to slowly grind his big cock into her pussy.

"Yes, right there. Fuck, it feels so good," Jess moaned from deep in her throat. John started to pull his cock out more, sliding in and out of her pussy slowly but starting to pick up the pace. He continued to rub her clit as he fucked her. Jess moaned even more and started to move her hips in rhythm with his slow thrusts. "Oh god, yes! Right there. Oh my god! Yes. Yes, right there! I'm going to cum...." Jess babbled. John really started to pick up the pace now, fully stroking his cock in and out of her wet, widely stretched little pussy. Not slamming it, but more grinding it deeply into her every time he thrust forward.

"Oh my god, right there! Fuck, don't stop! Don't stop," Jess panted. She reached up and grabbed my arm with her free hand, squeezing it hard. "Oh my god! My god, right there!" she screamed, arching her back as her orgasm hit and she went over the edge. Her shoulders and breasts shuddered repeatedly as her orgasm racked her body. John continued to thrust slowly and deeply into her pussy, fucking her through her entire orgasm, which went on and on before trailing off.

I was in utter bliss as Jess took John's huge cock in her tight little pussy. I stood by watching, playing with myself as my girlfriend was coming all over my friend's huge cock. Her face was sublime as she came. I watched, then leaned in and sucked on her nipples as her orgasm subsided.

As Jess's orgasm ended, John slowed his pace and started to fuck her deeper and more forcefully. Jess responded by moving her hips in time with him, pushing herself against his thrusts. "God, your cock feels so good," she praised him. "It's hitting every spot in me at the same time."

John finally spoke out loud. "Fuck, you're tight! I don't think I've ever fucked a pussy this tight before," he told her.

Jess reached down with both hands and rubbed her fingers around her pussy, stretched by John's big cock and sliding slowly in and out of her. "It's so big, I can feel how tight my lips are stretched. God, it feels so good, so deep!" she told him reverently, looking intimately into his eyes as if I wasn't even there.

After a few minutes of focusing on John, Jess turned to me with a look of desire. She reached down and grabbed my hard dick, beginning to stroke me. With her other hand she pulled my head down to kiss me deeply and lovingly. Then she moved close to whisper just to me. "His cock is so big," she breathed into my ear. "Do you like watching him fuck me with it?" she asked with a teasing voice. I nodded yes, then slid my mouth down to her nipples and started to suck them again. Jess arched her back and moaned her enjoyment. I could feel John beginning to up his pace, fucking her faster and harder now.

I lifted my mouth from her tits and said, "That's it. Fuck her hard and deep, John. She likes it hard. She can take it." John sped up and thrusted into her with even more force. "That's it. You like that, baby? You like him fucking you hard with his big cock?" I goaded Jess, trying to add to her excitement.

"Oh god yes! Yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she demanded of John.

John lifted her legs over each of his shoulders, raising her hips, looking for the best angle to pound her pussy. Not satisfied, he pushed her legs back still farther, until her knees were almost to her shoulders before he resumed pummeling her pussy with that huge cock. I got up on my knees next to them. Jess reached up to continue stroking my small dick as John continued to pound her pussy with his massive cock.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck, I'm Cumming again! Don't stop!" Jess screamed as she came again very hard. Once again, her body shuddered uncontrollably with the intensity of her orgasm.

As before, John continued to fuck her pussy hard right through her orgasm. I saw then that Jess had reached down around her leg and underneath John. She was cupping and fondling his big, tight balls, still pulled up high around the base of his cock. He was pounding her faster and harder now. I marveled at the way her pussy tightly gripped his cock, literally pulling her lips in and out with each thrust. Then, suddenly, John let out a loud groan and pulled his massive cock free from Jess's pussy in one quick motion.

His cock shined with her wetness, his head enormous and swollen to its fullest. The skin of his cock looked like it was stretched to its limit with his hardness. The vein that ran along the top of his cock was engorged, and his massive balls were pulled up so tight they looked like they were trying to come up the sides of his fat shaft.

John grabbed his cock at its base and gave it a few quick strokes before starting to spray cum like a fountain. The first rope of cum landed across Jess's tits and neck, just missing her chin and face. Two more substantial ropes of cum also landed across Jess's tits, before tailing off with a few smaller shots that landed on her stomach. His orgasm ending, John knelt there between Jess's legs with his massive cock pulsing up and down, still hard, as Jess used her hand to rub some of the cum into her tits and nipples with a contented sigh.

Even with some already rubbed in, Jess was covered in John's cum. His cock hung over her pussy and stomach, looming over her like it had just conquered her. John like he was entranced, staring at Jess's cum covered body. He reached down and stroked his cock, milking out the last drops of cum, then sat back against his heels and watched as Jess rubbed the rest of his cum into the skin of her tits and stomach.

Jess started rubbing in the cum on her tits slowly at first, almost playing with them, but then began using both hands to spread my friend's cum across her tits and stomach. I watched this while slowly stroking my dick which was still very hard. Jess looked at me and said, "Come fuck me, baby. Put your cum inside me."

I grabbed her legs and pulled her towards me. John politely moved out of the way. I centered my hard dick on Jess's swollen, stretched pussy, and pushed my dick into her with zero resistance. Her pussy felt different. I can only describe it as velvety feeling inside, like it was completely loose where it was normally tight enough to grip my much smaller dick. I started to fuck in and out of her stretched-out pussy, thinking about the massive cock that had just been in here before me.

Jess pulled me down to kiss me, causing me to lay on top of her as I fucked. I'm not a fan of cum, and I definitely wasn't interested in John's. I don't like my own cum on me, much less someone else's. But it was what it was - Jess wanted to kiss me and I wasn't about to ruin the moment. I went with it. She kissed me deeply, our tongues joining together, then she moved to my ear and told me quietly, "I can barely feel you, baby. My pussy is so stretched out from his big cock right now. Do you like that? Do you like the way my pussy feels after your friend's huge cock fucked it so good?"

I could only muster a grunt and a nod of my head as I could feel my own orgasm coming at any second. Her talk was helping push me over the edge.

"Fuck me, baby. Cum in my pussy. Push your little dick in me as far as you can and cum for me, baby. That's it, push it as deep as it will go and cum for me. I want to feel your hot cum in my pussy."

That did it. I pushed in as far as I could and came like a wild man into her stretched-out pussy. After I came, I collapsed onto her completely, then slowly pulled my dick from her pussy and rolled off her to lay beside her as I caught my breath.

We laid like that for a few minutes with John sitting at the foot of the bed. Then Jess turned to kiss me. She looked into my eyes with love and softly told me, "Thank you for that. It was amazing."

Jess slipped off the bed and walked over to John. She reached down and took his now semi-hard cock into her hand and said, "I really enjoyed this. Thank you." She let his dick go, walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

John and I were left there on the bed. We heard the shower come on, and I looked to John and said, "Let's call it a night. Obviously, this stays between the three of us."

"Yeah, man. Of course. That was amazing. You are one lucky guy." he said as he got up from the bed. He slipped on his shorts and turned to go but paused in the doorway and turned back to me. He said, "I know this was kind of a spur of the moment thing, but if you guys ever want to do this again, please let me know. She really is amazing." Then he turned and went to his room.

As John left, I went into the bathroom and got in the shower with Jess. We took a nice long shower, washing each other lovingly.... Not really talking, just kissing, holding each other, and then washing each other's bodies. It was a very intimate moment for us. As we got out of the shower and were drying off, Jess turned to me and said, "Fuck, my pussy is sore."