Our Changing Life Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Usafcuck
Usafcuck
128 Followers

Terrance leaned forward and took over from there. "I've heard about guys like you, Scott. I don't quite understand it. If I had a girl as hot as Marie, no way I'd share. When Marie told me what you wanted, I was elated. I have a thing for older women. I've wanted to fuck your wife since day one of the academy. Anyway, after she told me of your little kink, I talked to my buddy from back home. I remembered he had been involved in a cuckold relationship with a white couple. He said it was amazing. He gave me some advise on how to make this thing work for all of us, and helped me understand what you get out of it. So let me ask you Scott, what are you hoping to get from this arrangement?"

Me: "Well, as you said, Marie is an amazing woman. I've never felt like I've been able to completely fulfill her sexually, though. I'm also just not the dominant kind of lover she needs in bed. I have more of a submissive side to me. Anyway, for a long time I've wanted to watch her be dominated and fulfilled sexually in ways I can't give to her. It's become an obsession for me."

Terrance: "That makes sense to me. Here's where I'm at. I recently got out of a relationship. Things were ok with my ex, but I got tired of being tied down in a relationship. I want my independence and don't want to answer to anyone right now. The downside of ending that relationship was sex became more of a chore. Not that I can't find girls to fuck, but it's just harder to set things up one at a time. I've been looking for something casual, regular, and fun. Then you came along, Marie. And Marie - let's put it all out there, what are you looking for out of this?".

Marie: "I wasn't sure I did want something like this until relatively recently. It was Scott's fantasy. But more and more, it made sense to me. I've never had a casual sexual relationship before. Scott and I didn't have sex until we got married, and that was the first time for both of us. And Scott, you're a great lover in your own way - but you're right. You're not dominant with me. I used to resent you for not being able to take me in bed like I want to be taken. But I've realized that it's just not your nature. Over the past months, I've actually enjoyed sexually dominating you in bed. It's fun for me to take control. But I also still have that need to be taken, and Terrance can do that."

Terrence: "All right, so this appears to be a good thing for all of us. We do need some rules to make this work. I've thought a lot about this, and I have some boundaries and some demands that I need to be met for me to a part of this."

Terrance's tone and word choice astounded me. It seemed audacious to be making demands about fucking my wife. But it also set me at ease. It was nice to have a dominant male set some terms. As cheesy as it sounds, it made me feel more secure to hear his demands.

"First, I get to fuck Marie whenever I want to. I have a really high sex drive, and need it every day and a lot of times more than once a day. I don't want to have to go out and find women to fuck. I want to be exclusively fucking Marie for he foreseeable future. That also should alleviate some safety concerns from your end if I'm not fucking strange women and then you, Marie."

Marie looked at me, and I at her. It made sense, we agreed. Terrance went on.

"Second, Marie sleeps with me at least once a week. We can talk more later about the logistics of that, but it's important for me. I'm not one of those guys that just likes to leave after sex. I enjoy the intimacy. I want to sleep with you regularly, Marie. That way we can fuck several times and build our relationship."

I had some concerns about this that I expressed. Marie and Terrance assured me that it's not about love. It just works better for both of them. It especially makes sense since Terrance won't be fucking anyone but Marie. I agreed with it.

"My third and final rule is for you, Scott. If I'm going to concede any other sexual partners to cuckold you, I need total control of Marie's sex life - which includes you. You can't fuck her without my consent, like you did this morning. I have my reasons for this. I want her libido reserved for my sexual appetite, not yours. I also want to be in total control of her, something I know she wants too."

This took me off guard. I asked him how that would work, and how often he'd "allow" me to have sex with Marie.

"For now, this is what you get. You can only have sex once a week, and only after I have fucked her that day. You are free to clean her pussy after we have sex, but that's it. She cannot give you head, jack you off, or anything. As for anything else, that's up to Marie. You need to submit to her. It's up to Marie if she lets you masturbate or anything. I'll let y'all discuss that on your own time."

This was incredibly difficult for me, but I couldn't deny how aroused it made me. It also made me feel secure and content. I agreed to it.

We all looked at each other. We had an arrangement. All the talk had made us horny as hell. "Scott, I think it's time you see why I'm so crazy about Terrance. Follow me baby, you get to watch us fuck now."

Terrance got up first and took Marie by the hand. He led her to our bedroom as I followed, ready to see the show of my life.

Usafcuck
Usafcuck
128 Followers
12