All Comments on 'Our Changing Life Together Ch. 03'

by Usafcuck

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If they’re intimate, dating and only fucking each other

Then there is no room for a husband.

Scott is a babysitter and roommate, in essence: friendzoned. This isn’t a cuckold relationship, it’s a replacement without admitting it. Should he be concerned? Fuck yes! But instead of making this an actual relationship where Marie expresses reservations about what’s going on, you have her blindly going along with everything and encouraging her husband to take a back seat. This doesn’t end well and if you make it some happy ending where they all live happily ever after, then you’re a fucking idiot who shouldn’t be allowed to write a goddamn grocery list, never mind a story.

At this progresses, there should be real life consequences: hurt feelings, worry, even loss of intimacy between Scott and Marie where they are married but not a team. No more date nights, no breakfasts together, eventually no more sleeping together until they finally realize that they aren’t in love anymore.

Maybe Terrance replaces Scott completely, maybe he doesn’t; but they discover they are married in name only and they have both moved on.

That is the only real outcome; but I doubt you’re brave enough to write It.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Never ending.story

Enough. No one likes the first two. Why would they care for this one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I guess I just dont get the cuck thing......

I absolutely understand the sharing, the wanting to watch her, even the fucking her after him.....but you lose me at him agreeing to let the other dude control when and if he can fuck his own wife. I can't even begin to understand that..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is where I get off this train

A big turn off when hubby loses control and his needs aren’t even a factor. Selfishness from the wife is a major turn off. Won’t be reading any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pay attention now:

I don't dislike cuck stories, but yours is just crap.

You don't understand anything about cucks and how their mind works (or doesn't).

Anyone can sit down and write story about anything, but if you don't know inner workings of the thing you writing about... than the story is just SHIT!!!

Try another angle?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I really wanted to call it stupid.

But itnever rose tothat high of a level. So No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not the way he wanted

Being a cuck where he can watch his wife get fucked is one thing but how he lets himself now be dominated and told if and when he fucks his own wife is another. He should have set the rules, not Terrance. If his wife objects then tell her they will divorce and she can have him as either way the guy has already lost his wife.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
More garbage

There have been very few good stories on LW lately, just lots of this "cuck" shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh my

This is so delightfully queer! It shows how sissies can be “married”.

I do wonder if the author only wrote this to provoke nasty comments. Not sure why he’d want to, but it seems likely. Odd. Anyways all of the sissies will like it.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 5 years ago
Well if you want to be cuck...

...this is for you! I find it a bit sad, and even self destructive to my sensibilities. They are no longer married in a big way. He replaced himself. Neither seems aware of this fact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not a wife anymore

Marie is no longer a wife. Sure, Scott wanted his kink of sharing Marie satisfied, but this is ridiculous. If Terrance demands these conditions, then I feel Scott should demand Terrence pony up some monetary support. But mostly I feel Scott should just part ways with them. He has already lost her. Fuck Terrance and his demands. He gets all the benefits and none of the burden.

hornycarolhornycarolalmost 5 years ago
Off the rails

I've enjoyed the series until this episode. Once they let Terrance dictate the sex lives of the married couple, I tuned out.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 5 years ago
First I would like to say...

I hate cuck stories. Next the three demands put down by Terrance were a bit on the stupid side. Third, what happened to the kids? According to chapter one they have three kids, best guess between the ages of ten and under. The first night she slept with Terrance one would think the oldest would have noticed. Then this happened, 'Get the kids in bed, and come snuggle with me. I love you'. Again where were the kids? Last you gave Terrance's rules and ended the story with, 'Terrance got up first and took Marie by the hand. He led her to our bedroom as I followed, ready to see the show of my life'. You now are subjecting the kids to your wife whoring in your own home. Maybe it would be better if your main character used those piloting skills and just flew away, if he took Terrance with him he could use that BBC to help control the plane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She tells him "No" and that ends the marriage

He either divorces her or finds a woman that he can fuck since his wife doesn't want to fuck him. Stupid idea.

1 star

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 5 years ago

Dear 9h dear!! Just what is it with you Yanks wanting to give your wives away and be sissy cucks all the time?? No wonder your once fine country is being internationally laughed at.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
It really is interesting

As other commenters have said, it is hard to understand the motives of a husband who gets a sexual kick from having his wife fucked by another man. And then, in most of these stories, he goes on as Scott is about to do in taking a submissive role to both his wife and the other man she is having sex with.

That is totally different from a husband who accepts a wife having an occasional extra-marital fuck for her own enjoyment rather than his. Somehow, stories with husbands doing this don't appear very often in LW.

It's the extra fetish bit of his enjoyment I find hard to understand.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Getting Better

I think the story is getting better. It’s more of a natural progression. If you don’t like this kind of story it doesn’t matter what you think. We’ll see what comes next. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

why would any real man give his wife to another to have sex with he needs a butt in the head and she needs a kick in the crotch a real stupid pair time to grow some balls toss her to the curb and hit the trail and get the hell out why would you let someone else take control of your wifes and your sex life wise up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
God help the USA

If your handle means what I think it does and you are at all typical of other Air Force servicemen then we all better start praying. You are not fit to defend our country.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The submissive cuckold.

Who can understand this type of man? But they exist, apparently, and this is an extreme case of a very submissive man teamed with a very dominant woman who has more than a streak of sadism. (The 'lover' is just a convenient amoral parasite, easily dismissed and if necessary, replaced.) This story draws readers like a train wreck, which it is; a train wreck of a marriage. IRL it couldn't long continue in it's current form, I suspect, but who knows?

It's interesting to me that the same men keep reading these types of stories and telling the rest of us how much they hate them! That's pretty funny, right there!

The writing is pretty good, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Went off the deep end

The other two were not bad but this just "jumped the shark". I agree with the other comments. Perhaps it is just not my cup of tea - my wife might want something bigger, but if I am cut-out or throttled back, she can walk and don't look back.

coloradocuckcoloradocuckalmost 5 years ago
Love this

Love where you’re going. Keep going. Which authors/stories are your favorites.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 5 years ago
Total cuckold surrender

I understand this is a big turn on for some. I can’t inderstand the complete surrender of a wife to another man. Swapping, open marriage, hot wives who party but go home with the guy they came in with, soft and hard swinging, wife watching as an opening to the husband finishing the job, the Jumpstat to a marriage. This is different. He wanted to watch. Many sessions later, he’s only gotten a couple of pictures. Ditto for his desire to participate. Then, after these betrayals (yeah it’s cheating because she insisted on his not having his rights as hubby (the things he wanted were his side of the bargain), the wife is going to leave him as mr mom once a week and denying him except maybe once a week, while he pats the bills as she is training. But she loves him, even the penis she quickly easily and in front over her liver emasculates This I can’t understand. I’m rooting for him to take back his dignity and say no to something. One can hope!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I wish I was Scott. Us little boy penises need a real man with a real cock to satisfy our wives. I want to be a cuckold so bad. This story seems written for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Insecurities

Insecurities and some type of self lying have to be the only explanation for why people who hate cuckold stories, read cuckold stories, and then bitch about them being cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
TOOOO FAR!!!

I'm not into sharing but have been a participant in the past; however, I never belittled the husband and I did make love with the wife - I am not a fuckem & leavem guy!

Now, I understood Scott as he led his marriage up to the start of Marie & Terrance hooking up however, she went from a really good sexual event (supposedly) occasional to full on sexual loving so who is kidding who - they are wholly, sexually and intimately making love every second they can.

Terrance rules....totally wrong from everything Scott wanted. Scott wanted his wife to enjoy the difference and sex with another man...NOT a BF LOVER!!!

In the real world, she will eventually live with Terrance (for job local convenience of course) and visit Scott and the kids once or twice a week, maybe one weekend a month!

Scott's loving intentions for his wifes happiness will end up with her pregnant by Terrance, a divorce and in this fools ,mind, still friends for the sake of the kids.

Terrance didn't just enjoy an opportunity, he damn well took it for his own personal use, exclusively...NO respect for Marie/Scoott/the children - just his demands!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ridiculous.

Vapid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot stuff

Love it. Keep it up!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Hot

This story is getting real good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

What planet isRwa4768 on? This is just a pile of shit.

Elwood22Elwood22over 4 years ago
Good story

I have only an average cock of 6 inches but I would rather be dead and in my grave than to be treated like that, I was married for 41 years to a whore that chose to cheat around on me behind my back, even after I begged her to fuck other men in front of me so I could at least watch, The bitch divorced me and married her fucking lover which didn't last, then she thought she could come crawling back to me, LOL I told her to fuck off. I enjoy my freedom.;

Elwood22Elwood22over 4 years ago
The story

LOL I'am fucked up, I am drunker than I have been in years. but there is no way I would ever live with such whore, and to become a fucking queer for a dam chest whore. I am drink but not that drink.

shang40shang40over 4 years ago
Love letters

A colleague of wife used to drop her. Once his wallet was forgotten at our home and was open and I found few chits or letters. Since he and my wife had gone to office I read few. They were written by my wife and few by him.

She was calling him as husband and he as his Wife. In one letter wife has written the way he fucked her last night and had her made unconscious.

It made me jealous and hot too.

They continued their affair long and once I came from tour without informing and found them in our bed. I got to know my position.

I went back and that night while licking her pussy she told me this you will get often.

I am his wife and you a mere cum licker. So no sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dum Ass

Scott is a dum ass. If those kind of rules were given to me. I would talk to Marie privately and tell her, “Your relationship with Terrance ends now, or I file for divorce and we fight for custody of our children.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He Usafcuck…it’s Ok to come out…in the present society no ones gonna judge u…go to work wearing a dress…wear garters and panties..wear lipstic …whatever floats ur boat!!!

But please please please stop sending your garbage trash to this site!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb Ass

Scott is a dumb

I am a different Anonymous than 5 months ago remark.

First of all there is not any more big black cocks than White Big cocks and white big cocks are few and far between. Big cocks are nice and lid like to stroke and devour one myself. The only big cock Ive seen was on a preacher. right, one in a number of years I've been around. this guy Scott, his brain must be different I'd never let my wife fuck another and fuck over me at the same time. There would be some three way sharing all around and respectful. OTHER WISE BAD Things would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story. I would love my wife to cuckold me. We role play a very similar scenario where my wife has a lover. He is dominant over her and shares her with his friends. She will tell me stories of their exploits while I jerk off for her until I cum on her tits or pussy. I always have to clean up the mess which we pretend is her boyfriends. She doesn't allow me to fuck her anymore, preferring to use a dildo as she says my penis is to small to satisfy her. I must eat her out every day as she loves my ability in this area. I do love the role play and the denial but would love her to take a lover. I regularly let her know that I want her to find a boyfriend but she is happy how things are now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just thinking since the wife told the lover everything (he knew what happened between tge couple that morning) the certainly he also knew her thumb and a finger on her husband's dick wouldn't be real sex in comparison, also the same with his dick swimming in her now much bigger filled pussy after she's had real sex.

It just seems to be to keep the husband happy with leftovers and leaving him out of the bedroom when the lover was there would of been the way to go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been silent while enjoying the first parts of the story, it was entirely believable, until the meeting between the 3 of them.

While a cuck gives up control which is a part of his stimulation, he still loves his wife and his marriage. The cuckold would not agree to allow this guy to fuck his wife anytime he wanted, but would proberly get off on the insecurity of his his wife bending the rules. Nor would he agree to his wife not being able to play with his little dickie while humiliating him with her comparisons of him being unable to compete or satisfy her the same way.

For me its a mistake to write the cuck as being naive or stupid, although he will be like a little boy in many ways in having to constantly be reassured by his wife that its only better sex with a very strong emotional attachment with a better lover. Her cucks imagination especially with humiliating words with his wife will be as strong as the visual of his wife with her lover, maybe even stronger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous