Our Daughter Nude Model Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,404 Followers

I walked back to the three women. All three were looking at my painted dick. Denise just said, "Oh, Harry."

April said, "Wow! Dad!"

Alexis said, "I like it. It would be better if you had a hard-on, but I'm sure that would get us in trouble."

Not long after Bethany finished with me, a young man got up on top of a box in the center of the room. Another man with him blew an air horn to get our attention. Once the room was quiet, the man on the box gave us our instructions.

"We are exactly 35 minutes from starting," he said. "I want you all to stay in your groups by artist. That is how you will go on. I will give you the order of appearance by artist's name in a minute. We're going to go down a hall and up some steps to the ready room. At one end of that room is a door which we've curtained off. The catwalk is on the other side of the curtains. Again, please stay grouped by artist. There will be a stage manager just on this side of the curtains telling each of you when to go out, but, basically, we want you to go out one at a time. Walk down the catwalk slowly. We want people to see as much as you and the artists' work as possible. Turn at the end and walk back slowly. After each of the three models for an artist has gone out individually, we want the three of you to go back out as a group. In a line, side-by-side, that's up to you. Once the three of you come back off of the catwalk, get clear of the door to let the next group go on."

The man on the box took a sip from a bottle of water, and then resumed his instructions. "After all ten artists' groups have gone out; we want you to line up again. Everyone will go back out as one big group. As you reach the end of the catwalk, you will see a short set of steps going down to the arena floor. Go down the steps and out into the audience. Say hello to people. Shake hands. Make contact. After ten minutes or so, we'll blow the air horn. When you hear that, we want you to go back up the steps, back up the catwalk, and back into the ready room. At that point, the artists will go out as a group and take a bow, and the show will be over." The young man paused. "Oh, yeah, we've got an audience of just over 3,000 out there."

Denise looked at me, a bit awed. "We're going to be naked in front of 3,000 people."

Isn't that great Mom?" April gushed.

Alexis said, "I'd better get over with the boys who are my group. Have fun!" All three of us watched Alexis's unpainted bare ass walk away. That was nice.

The air horn blew again. The man holding the horn shouted, "Of course, Brant forgot to give you the order in which you go out. Here it is." He started reading off the artists' names. We would be the fifth group to go out. Alexis's group was just before us.

After a few more minutes, the air horn blew again. The man yelled, "Please line up in order by artist and follow me." We walked naked through a seeming labyrinth until we stopped outside a black steel door. The man said, much more softly, "Please keep quiet once we go into the ready room."

Just inside the door was a table with bottles of water. I'd avoided drinking anything so that I didn't have to piss and risk damaging my paint job, but there'd be no more opportunity to piss until we were done, so I grabbed a bottle and drained it. On the far side of the room was a door covered in heavy curtains. You could still tell that it was much, much brighter beyond the curtains. That became obvious as the curtains were parted and the first models went out. What was also obvious was that there were a lot of people out there.

We had moved up next to the curtains, beside a young woman wearing a headset, as Alexis and her group went out. Alexis was the first in her group. When she came back through the curtain, after what seemed a very long time, she whispered to us, "You are going to love this!"

After both of Josh's "boys" had gone down the catwalk individually, they and Alexis went out together. Again, it seemed like forever before they came back. They did come back, meaning that it was our turn.

Denise went out first. It didn't seem like she was out as long, although I think my excitement was affecting my perception of time. Denise came back and whispered to me, "This is exquisite. I'm a little wet."

Now, it was my turn on the catwalk. The stage manger held back the curtain and I stepped out. It was very bright and I could feel the lights on my skin. I was very conscious of being naked. They hadn't told us not to look around as we walked so I did. There were several rows of chairs on the floor on three sides of the catwalk, so a lot of people were looking up at me. Beyond the chairs were temporary stands that went quite a bit higher than I was. It looked like every seat was filled.

I walked slowly down the catwalk. I saw a couple of people in the audience gesture at me, my bright red dick I assumed. Suddenly, any anxiety melted away. I thought, "Hey, I'm the one who gets to be naked here. This is a privilege. I'll never get this opportunity again. I'm going to enjoy it."

It was a long catwalk. I reached the end, turned, and started back even more slowly. I wanted to draw out my time in front of everyone nude with a red-painted dick as long as I could. I tried to make eye contact with women in the audience. One or two looked away, but most smiled at me. I was having a blast. I was back at the curtain a lot sooner than I wanted to be.

Back in the ready room, I gave Denise a kiss as April went out. My perception of time had reversed itself and it seemed like April was only out for a few seconds. When she got back, there was pure joy written on her face.

The three of us were supposed to go back out together. The catwalk was wide enough so we went out abreast, holding hands. I had the thought at the time that I was standing naked in front of 3,000 people with my naked wife and my naked daughter beside me. For whatever reason, I felt very proud. From the looks on their faces, I could tell that Denise and April were enjoying themselves immensely. As we reached the curtain to go off of the catwalk, Denise said, "I wish this could go on forever."

Going back into the ready room was a huge letdown. We were all so pumped that I was tempted to go out and wander around suburban Chicago nude but for paint. Of course, that would have landed me in jail.

Alexis came up to us. "Isn't this great?"

"It really is, "Denise answered. "I'm very glad that you asked us to do this."

It seemed to take forever for the 15 models after us to take their turns. When the last group came back, the stage manager said, moderately loudly. "Everyone back out. Get out in the audience."

People were applauding as we walked back out on the catwalk single-file. I was behind Denise, who was behind April. There was a bit of a gasp when the first model in line went down the steps and out into the audience. We followed. The three of us stayed together. People were surprised when we reached out to shake hands. There were a lot of "nice tits," and "nice ass" directed at Denise and April. I'm pleased to say that I got a few "nice dicks" too. It felt good to know that people were looking at me that closely.

April lead us to the end of the row Jeremy was sitting in. She called out to him, "love you" and then, with a slight note of surprise, "Hey Jenna! Hey Kurt!"

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Just some friends from school. I invited them to come, but I didn't think that they would," April answered. "That's great," she added. "They haven't seen me nude before."

Denise and I did not see anyone we knew in the audience. That wasn't surprising because we're not from Chicago. Still, I was a little disappointed. It would have been fun to see someone whom we knew from normal life.

The air horn blew too soon and the models began going back up the steps. April took Denise's and my arms. "Let's go last," April said. "I want to keep this going as long as possible."

We very slowly made our way back to the steps. Alexis was also taking her time getting back to the catwalk. I could see the stage manager gesturing for us to hurry up when the four of us reached the steps. Alexis said, "You guys go first. I'd like my bare ass to be the last thing the audience sees."

I let Denise and April go up the steps ahead of me. As I reached the curtain, Alexis grabbed my arm. "One final bow," she said. She reached out and flipped my red-painted dick with her hand. The audience shouted. The Alexis turned her unpainted backside to the audience, spread her legs, and bent forward. She held that position for a few moments, to more applause and shouts, before we went off stage.

As Alexi and I walked back into the ready room, Denise said, "Hams!"

The artists lined up and went out onto the catwalk, to applause. The stage manager said, "You guys are done." We all made our way, with a few wrong turns, back to the large room where we had stripped and been painted. The guy with the air horn was there saying, "There are showers and towels down the hall. All of your paint is supposed to wash off."

April, Alexis, Denise, and I walked down another hall in the direction that the air horn guy had pointed. Yes, there were showers: one large tiled room with a few showerheads mounted around the wall. We had to stand for a while because the showers were all in use.

When one showerhead came open, Denise said, let's share" and headed towards it. That was fine with me. Denise and April had long been the two most beautiful women I knew, and Alexis Stephens was rapidly moving into a close third. I thought that showering with the three of them would be a great end to the evening.

Once we were under the shower, April said, "Dad, can you do my back?" I looked at Denise, who nodded. I put some liquid soap in my hand from a dispenser on the wall and washed April's upper back clean. Thankfully, the paint did come off.

When I had April clean to her waist, I stopped and said "You can get the rest yourself." April gave me a disappointed look.

Alexis immediately said, "Harry, will you wash my back?" Again, Denise nodded so I washed Alexis's upper back. When I had finished that, Alexis said, "Harry, we're not related. You can wash my ass."

"But, your ass wasn't painted," I teased.

"It still needs a wash," Alexis replied. Denise nodded again so I washed Alexis's beautiful ass.

When I was done with Alexis, she said, "We need to wash Denise. Harry, you get her front and I'll do her back."

I washed Denise, spending a long time on her nipples and between her legs. Alexis paid a lot of attention to Denise's ass. Denise seemed happy. We kissed a few times.

Once Denise was cleaned off, April said, "Now we do Dad."

"His dick and balls are mine," Denise declared. She did let April wash my chest and the fronts of my legs while Alexis did my whole backside. Denise spent a lot of time "washing" my dick and balls with the result that I became quite hard. Another model, a guy, walking past us out of the shower, looked at my boner and said, "Nice. Very nice."

As Denise continued to stroke me in a public shower, she said to me, "I am so horny..."

Alexis chimed in, "We all are. Let's get done here and go somewhere we can do something about it."

We went back to the large room. All of our stuff was undisturbed so we got dressed. Bethany came through, thanked us for being her models, and asked if we'd do it again. In unison, Denise and April answered, "Of course!"

Jeremy was waiting outside the steel doors we had entered hours before. As we came out, he took April in a tight hug and said, "You are so beautiful." They kissed for a while.

When April and Jeremy were done, Alexis said, "We can go to a bar or restaurant, but we have to stay dressed there and I don't think any of us want to. There is a really good pizzeria near my place that delivers and I've got some wine and spirits. Do you want to come back to my place?"

April, Jeremy, Denise, and I looked at each other for a moment before April and Denise each said, "Sure!" Alexis gave Jeremy directions and we followed him to his car.

Alexis lived in a new, two storey condo about three blocks from the university and about five blocks from the Lake. She beat us there and was nude when she opened her door to us. "Come in, please. Just one rule: no clothes."

I wondered how Jeremy would react to Alexis's rule, but he casually undressed with the rest of us. I had never seen Jeremy completely nude before and was a little surprised at the relatively small size of his dick. April noticed me looking. She took my arm and led me into Alexis's kitchen. She softly said, "Dad, remember that old song lyric: 'It ain't the meat, it's the motion'?" I got the message.

The pizza Alexis ordered was outstanding. I was impressed that she made no attempt to cover herself when she answered the door for the delivery and that she addressed the delivery guy with his first name. As she closed the door, she said to all of us, "Bobby, the pizza guy, never lets me tip him."

Naked, the five of us ate and drank. When the pizza was gone, we sat in Alexis's living room talking. Alexis, April, Denise, and I were still energized. After a short time, Alexis stood up and started out of the room. "Just a minute, she said." She was back quickly with a vibrator in her hand. She sat down in a large upholstered chair, spread her legs, pulled her feet up onto the seat of the chair, and began using the vibrator on herself. "Sorry guys, but I have to get off," Alexis said.

Watching Alexis use the vibrator on herself was incredibly erotic. Denise was sitting next to me and, without even thinking, I reached my hand between her legs and began fingering her clit. Denise cupped my balls and fondled them for a minute then started running her finger back and forth on the underside of my dickhead. I was getting hard and Denise was getting wet.

When we heard Alexis start moaning softly, Denise said, "Harry, lean back." She stood, turned to face me, and sat down straddling me. She used her hand to guide my dick into her. Denise started riding me and I forgot about Alexis masturbating, and forgot that April and Jeremy were even there. My world shrank to Denise and what we were doing to each other, which felt wonderful. I had my hands on her ass, helping her ride me up and down.

Just before I came in Denise, I heard April, from across the room in a high pitched voice, say "Oh . . . my . . . god." I figured that April and Jeremy came about the same time that Denise and I did.

Denise remained sitting on my lap after she came, but she had put her head on my shoulder. Across the room, I could see April still straddling Jeremy, which was surprisingly lovely. Looking to my right, I made eye contact with Alexis, who was still sitting in the armchair with her legs spread. Alexis gave me a warm smile.

I kissed Denise on her neck. As everyone's breathing slowed to normal, Alexis asked, "Did everyone come?"

April replied enthusiastically, "We both did."

Denise raised her head, kissed me, and said, "We certainly did."

"Wonderful," Alexis said.

Denise got up and sat next to me. April stayed in Jeremy's lap, but turned to face the rest of us. Alexis got everyone another drink. Having all had orgasm in the same room together seemed to create another bond between the five of us. We talked for quite a while longer, very openly.

We ended up not going back to the hotel that night. Alexis only had one bed in her condo, but it was large enough for the five of us. I spent the night sandwiched between Denise and Alexis. Almost anywhere else is a worse place to be.

The next morning, we had to check out of our hotel and get on the road home. As we were leaving Alexis's condo, she said to Denise and me, "I'm attending a conference in your town in a few weeks. Can we get together then?"

Denise instantly and emphatically replied, "Absolutely! We'd love to."

HStoner
HStoner
2,404 Followers
12