All Comments on 'Our Daughter's Friend Ch. 04'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great work!!

I love this series, please tell me there will be more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Actually,

Actually it is time to stop this series. Fantasy is fantasy, but once an adult's actions are so unbelievable and unrealistic, they lose their erotic nature. Here, there was no background information that the "man" was not an ordinary husband and father. His conversion was too complete and too drastic. Still, your writing ability is high quality and I compliment you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good place to end this

I was glad to chose this to be the conclusion as it went beyond the boundaries a bit at the end. I'm glad you didn't choose to take the easy option by bringing the daughter into the scene. I enjoyed the chapters and look forward t your new offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Chapter 1 was great, 2 was ok, 3 was good but definitely not great and 4 sucked. The interesting dynamic isn't between the married couple, it's how the two of them interact as a unit with Desiree. All that said, I do hope you do a chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I was half expecting Rosie to get involved, or at least find out what exactly happened between her and Desiree in the past. But this story was never really about her, was it? This chapter seems to wrap up these events and is a good place to finish. I guess some questions will just have to remain unanswered.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 11 years ago
great story

would love to read more of what happens and if their daughter gets involved in it too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I to hope the daughter gets to join in the fun. I was at a state park yesterday and my wife made me pee my pants in the open then walk around in wet pants. I love drinking her pee after she holds it all day.

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
I liked the series

A good story well written. I can see that it is at a place where it can stop, but I can also see that it is good for another chapter, maybe more. I vote for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

can!t wait for the rest. hope des gets rosie involved and that she has to do her parents and doms them

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who the hell is....

Carl? The husbands name is Roy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolute Crap

Yep shitty story shitty author.

artty67artty67over 5 years ago
More please

Maybe some spanking and bring the daughter into the mix

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

It would be nice to see the daughter join in. Thanks for the story.

FestofishFestofishalmost 5 years ago
God damn that was hot!!!

Fucking fantastic story!

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 4 years ago
Really dumb

This didn't work for me. The story can be as hot as you want it to be, but if it's so unrealistic or dumb then it's hard to find it erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid

Taking the characters past the point of pathetic means the reader stops caring.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Honestly, I think the premise is a bit unbelievable. I can believe the wife might be a natural submissive, and that Des recognized it in her and took advantage. I can even buy the first interaction when he husband succumbs to his desire to have the co-ed and use his wife. You lost me when they went to the college. If the husband was a natural submissive I could perhaps see things going this way, but he clearly isn’t. A normal man’s reaction to this scene would be anger and likely an abandoning of his wife. I simply don’t believe a normal man can be turned that easily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous