All Comments on 'Our Day Off'

by GreenTulip

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What an awful day

Ten of the worst stories ever written in one freaking day. Where do you clowns crawl out from? Stupid POVs, present tense in two thirds of them, cock cages. Just garbage. No, not even garbage, litter. Just trashing up the site.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
I want to like it but am engulfed by ambivalence

It's sweet but I want the whole enchilada. The initial flirting , missed signals perhaps? But the author wanted and accomplished exactly what they wanted. To me , the thrill of arriving at mountain's peak is not to be dismissed but the struggle to climb there is just as integral to what I consider a satisfying story.

The author has skills - that can't be denied. Perhaps the ectasy achieved by fictional narrator is auto-biographical and is hindering a more full-bodied literary effort. If that's the case ...don't change a thing.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
WTF !!!!!!

10 postings , 1 ok story !!! It maybe time to seek another site ! It CANNOT get worse than this !

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
Twee

How terribly twee. Please don't write in the second person.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 8 years ago

Crkcppr, don't let the door hit you on the way out. The site will be better off without you. Can you take a few anons with you?

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
@ frontlinecaster

Thank you ! I was feeling rotten about the garbage posted today ( other than BillandKate) , when I saw you wanting me to leave. That helped !

Knowing that a little failed author , no not author, just a failed wannabe writer, like you wants me to leave gives me the vigor to carry on. Thanks again, it warms the cockles of my heart knowing that you'd miss me. Oh well , think I'll go read a good Huedogg2 BTB special. Tootles !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What

I do not get it,husband, lover, brother, what

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Just a question...

Just a question: who are these two? and then: "I can feel my hot, forbidden semen..."...Forbidden? had he any STD? 1*

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 8 years ago
Person

You seem to be struggling between 1st and 2nd person. You should try 3rd person for awhile until you get the basics down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOL

frontlinecaster wants some of the anons to leave this site. WTF, who would you bitch about if they leave? After all they're the therapy you seek daily on this site. It makes you feel good and superior to be able to slash and moan about something. Go soak your head into a tub of salt water, maybe it will help your disposition.

Some of your swinger cuck buddies will be along shortly to give you a hand. You all should take a hike on a short pier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not really a story

More like an opening paragraph. Where's the rest of this? Not good. Not good at all.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the old ugly fat lonely fag dear annony's 1 vote This pig reads every one of these stories and then votes 1. I'm offsetting his 1 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loving wives is becoming a sewer for the perverted sickos

That's evident in the scummy stories posted daily in this category. Only the likes of frontlinecaster and bonnietaylor would consider most of the stories posted today as erotic. They don't have any idea what the word "erotic" means. Look it up in the dictionary you idiots,maybe you'll learn something. That is if you can read.

Frontlinecaster maybe it's time for you to seek another site, since this one seems to disturb you, and take that whore bonnietaylor with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
another lowlife.

Sorry but your shit isn't worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Trolls?

I don't know if all the comments are written by the same person, or if it's just a group of idiots commenting on this. How are your comments helpful in any way to the author? Can YOU do any better? If you have nothing constructive to say, then just go away! Your comments cheapen the site.

GreenTulipGreenTulipalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks all for commenting!

Great to get feedback, and good to see so many of you calling for higher standards. For the curious, this is an extract from a much longer work that I wanted to test out on the discerning readers here, hence the somewhat vague context of the story. So apologies for that.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 8 years ago
?

Perhaps it is me but I am not sure what this is actually meant to be about.

Is it in the correct category?

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Where Is The Story***

This was just about some boring sex!! Thanks for the read.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Boring***

No story just some boring sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stories are told in 1rst or 3rd person.

Instruction manuals are written in 2nd person. Was this supposed to be an instruction manual?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If this was a story about a married woman and her boyfriend.

Why not take a couple of suitcases and leave the betrayed husband, story sucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreenTulip@GreenTulip
Most of my writing is non-fiction involving myself and women who have had sex with me.