All Comments on 'Our Evolving Love'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot!

I am a married closeted bi male that loves to suck cock. Have a regular suck buddy that is trying to get me to involve my wife. This story is just what I fantasize about and think I'll print it and give it to her to read! Wish me luck!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed your story, I could see me in the place of Ken being a submissive Cocksucker and preparing her for his bigger cock and cleaning her sloppy pussy eating that fresh creampie.

Shrek5898Shrek5898over 4 years ago
Great story

I love this story. Submissive bisexual husbands are the greatest.

MountainCuckMountainCuckover 4 years ago
The best!

I’ve been reading lit stories for several years, but I believe this is the best one yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best ever.

The sorry is so sexy, so beautifully written that I read it twice! It's the best I ever read here,(and I read quite a few). I've participated from both sides, love them both. Great story!

XanaduvianXanaduvianover 4 years ago

I've been Rick in this. It's still my strongest turn on. I enjoyed the story.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 4 years agoAuthor
A Thanks To All

Just wanted to write a note of thank you to all of you who have commented. It really does make a difference for anyone who writes here on Literotica — it reminds us that it really is worth the time and effort...and it makes us want to keep writing.

And for any who feel inspired to write their own story, I encourage you to just give it a try. You can even shoot me a Private Message if you have any questions. ~ yukonnights

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great tale

You did a great job with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it going

Ken needs to be cleaning Jen's pussy of Rick's cum. While he is doing this Rick can get his anal cherry and fully turn Ken in to a submissive bottom.

exgovieexgovieover 4 years ago
Enjoyed your story very much

I am 80 year old and have not be able to get stiff enough for intercourse with my wife for some time. She has also been lacking in wanting sex since a phase of menopause. We have enjoyed oral sex for a couple of years now. Your story hit some things I have thought about for some time. That is watching another man making wife have a organism with his cock. I have had thoughts about sucking a cock like many men. Again liked you story very much a well told story that rings true in so many ways. Will add you to my list of interesting authors to follow.

BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdover 4 years ago
Great story!

The three of them have struck a nice balance of love and domination. It's great to see this kind of story since so many tales in the genre rely on humiliation and outright abuse of the husband by the wife and her lover.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 4 years ago
Very well written

You captured the conversations which are very believable. The angst and doubt, the loneliness in the motel as he struggled with his desires and fears, all well done.

funexplorer13funexplorer13over 4 years ago
Great depth

I loved the way you explored the richness of their relationship through all three points of view. It is a very erotic story. I don’t love the dom/sub aspects but I know many do and it was still very enjoyable for me. It would be great if all husbands and wives could be so open and communicate so well.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 4 years agoAuthor
The Appreciation Goes Both Ways

Again, all of these positive comments make my day brighter. I think 'funexplore13's' comment touches on most of the things I tried to achieve in this story. The use of the first person point of view, and alternating the scenes so every character had a chance for their inner thoughts and emotions to be shown, and an attempt to include the Domination/submission dynamic without making it into a cliche, and more like what would probably happen with two "newbies" — all of these were on my mind.

That so many of you have enjoyed it means that this technique will be used again. All of your comments help guide me in my writing attempts. So I owe you all as much as you owe me! ~ yukonnights

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Congratulations, yukonnights, you did it again!

Respect!

There are so many things I can say right now, but it all comes down to one single word, ‘Respect’. To me, that seems to be the one aspect that makes your stories stand out; there’s always the respect between each of the characters, allowing them to be who they really are, but in addition, there is respect from the author to the readers. This is another great story spreading the typical yukonnights’ warmth. Thank you!

anniebaby10anniebaby10over 4 years ago
So Fucking Hot

I so want to see my husband suck a man's cock.... great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is totally degrading your own being.

At first... I can see that Jen and Ken love each other however later on...I realized it is not love at all and this wouldn't last long.

At first...cheating part...yes it is important to be honest and communicate at first place before cheating happen however with cheating. She should be punished instead of being reward go back to Rick.

Threesome sex should at least mean equal in three way willing...it does not mean treat her own husband as plaything.

Rick should not treat Ken like that, that is power playing. actually try to undermining the realtionship emotionally not physically.

Basically everything in this story seem to be rose and all but beneath it is all shitty. Ken actually degraded his self for his wife's desire and Rick's as well. They may seem to give Ken his desire as "cocksucker" or all that but in reality that is just simple lust but relationship...marriage should not treat like that...Jen should not first place to let or watch ken degrading him self for her own happiness. She at least should let him have grand experience with males not just being humiliated by his own good friend and his own wife. Jen Ken should at least take time and find better guy that is willing to sharing both in many direction rather than singular direction as Rick did.

How does this mean to be honest?

I don't mind if Ken is willing to be sub but to be forced to be one...that is something i can't stand. Rick and Jen actually on sly mistreating him and all that without Ken realized it.

RICK DARE TO put on CONDITION?! how is that equal? Ken's own wife...he is one who try to make this work but Rick...does not like this...want it in his way. alone time with Jen...and Jen actually was happy for it...what the fuck...Jen say she love Ken and allow Ken do this. Ken truly love his wife big time even if he feel guilty but still....What is the point of having "alone time" that is basically cheating...approved one. That has nothing do with Ken but to ensure his own wife happiness...what about his? I dont see one a bit that Rick or Jen try to bring any happiness to Ken but nothing as a plaything so called mastermind but truth...he is simply....really...there is no word to describe this.

STORY is good but i dont like it at all because this is so not true love or loving husband or wife. it is just power play and statify

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

First, I want to thank you for reading the story and taking the time to offer you opinion. If this was a less sincere comment, I'd delete it as spam. But your thoughts are not spam. However, they are not accurate. I think you have read the story through a 'lens' that imposes what your reactions would have been in such a situation. Your comment that the wife should be punished is telling.

However, by trying to superimpose your plot over what is actually there has blurred your understanding. Let's run through some of that: 1. The husband knows he is inadequate in bed. It's not what he wants, but it's life. 2. Husband also has bisexual desires that he has suppressed. 3. Husband witnesses his wife and good friend in bed together...and even though shocked, he's aroused. 4. Wife is torn up by her failure, but cannot lie. She confesses her moment of weakness immediately. 5. (This is where you went off course) Recall that in the motel that night, the husband was thinking about what he had seen and was planning how to maybe solve both his and wife's needs. In the kitchen, husband consoles wife and they reconfirm their love. Also, husband tells her that he doesn't want to say "It will never happen again." No, he wants to figure out a way they can both be more satisfied sexually. 6. You also missed the fact that husband knows he has a submissive personality — he wants to suck a man more than be sucked, etc. What you thought was demeaning by his friend was actually fairly typical Dom/sub play. Your "lens" rendered this as; the friend is rude, etc. However, it is the husband who works out the plan the entire way through the story — the wife is a supporting character to the plot. It was husband who went to the friend and asked him to join them in their bed. 7. The story ends in a 'happy ever after' way. In fact, I think all three of them are even closer and more in love than they were when this story was published.

I doubt you will ever see this, but I enjoyed and appreciated the time you took to comment. It wasn't a bad comment, but I do think it was not accurate and that's why I wanted to write this. But the thank you part in sincere.

fuckkedsfuckkedsover 4 years ago
Great MMF story

yukonnights awesome writing! It'so beleivable and fun.

macymadisonmacymadisonover 4 years ago
Loved it

Wonderful story, sweet and very hot.

nada_doingnada_doingabout 4 years ago

Great story yukon! Thanks for all your support on my stories too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

My partner and l are both bisexual, but have only recently admitted it to each other.

We now talk each other through fantasies and both enjoy the telling abd the acting out. We realise this openness will inevitably take us the eat your fantastic story goes.

I will have her read it when we are in bed ....all we need is to find a mutually attractive man to fuck us both

Thank you

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SUPER HOT EROTIC STORY

Probably one of the ten stories on here.. and I read a lot of them.. I guess I liked it and relate because its me..I am the same as Ken in that I can't bring my wife to orgasm..I don't cum prematurely..I just have a small dick that doesn't reach all the right places.. But that's where, unfortunately ..the similarity stops.. she will have absolutely NO parts of me bringing someone else in our bedroom.. and will NOT ever let me practice my bi side... So for those of you that wrote comments about you and your partner doing something similar .. enjoy and appreciate it... I sure wish I could have the same story as these three..but I can't...right now its just a dream.. Super story... 5 stars

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 2 years ago

Great story and well written. Very similar to my situation...three differences, however. For us, it was her idea for me to suck the cock of the guy she was fucking. Not a cuck, swingers. And second, there was no humiliation or domination at all, we were always equals. And it wasn't just one dude, it was many. I sure love seeing her fucked and she gets off seeing me suck cock. Thanks for all of your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...