Our Evolving Love

Story Info
Our tale of bisexual MMF sharing.
20.3k words
4.57
46.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yukonnights
yukonnights
509 Followers

AUTHOR"S INTRODUCTION: This is a story about five pages in length for all of those bisexual husbands who intuitively know they are not alone in their desires to have another man in their lives. It's also for those wives who love their husbands but wish for a little more excitement in their marriage. And it's for those single men who are by nature confident and more dominant who would like to find a willing couple to jointly submit themselves to his pleasure. In the end, it's a fantasy many dwell on if the large number of posts in the Literotica Forum that explore this topic are counted. Thus, I've written it for those who either already live the reality as well as those who hope for the day when they might find the right partners to fulfill such a dream. This story is written by 'yukonnights' and is published exclusively by Literotica.com. All copyrights are retained by the author.

*****

KEN — The Shame I Live With

"Oh no Ken...hold on a little longer...I need to come so bad!"

"Shit! I'm sorry baby. I just can't control it," I said with the usual humiliation weighing heavy on me.

"The medicine isn't helping, is it?"

"No, not really. They make me hornier and harder, but don't have any effect on the premature ejaculation. I'm so sorry. Let me get you off with my tongue," I tell her in the semi-darkness of our bedroom. It's a darkness I'm thankful for because I don't want to face her after another failed orgasm.

I guess we both thought it would get better when we were just dating. Our love has always been so strong, but it seems that I can feel this problem chipping away at our relationship. It may all be in my head, but I sense Jen is getting frustrated with it. All I can do is try to get her off with my tongue and her dildo. Yes, that both pisses me off and shames me to my core but I do it because it's the least I can do for her after I let her down again. After a little over two years of marriage, and almost a year of dating before that, I have very rarely given her an orgasm with my dick. I'd like to call it a cock, but I'm so pissed off I think sometimes even calling it a dick is stretch.

As I settle my face between her spread legs I'm not surprised by the copious mess of spunk my tongue and fingers discover as I go to work. From the amount I shoot you'd think I was a real stud — but that's just a bad joke, 'cause a stud I'm not. As I taste my mess and get started another tinge of guilt colors my thoughts at the fact that I have developed a liking for the taste of my cum. She knows I sucked a guy in college, but it wasn't anything real serious and lot's of guys experiment like that I think. I didn't really like him to come in my mouth back then, but since I wanted him to let me when it was my turn —well, I just got used to it and soon enough it was no big deal. Like I said, Jenny knows I sucked some cock in college, but being honest with myself, I've been getting the craving to be on my knees with a cock in my mouth again from time to time — I just can't bring myself to tell Jen about still wanting it. On top of my problem with being unable to satisfy her, me suggesting that I want to suck cock again seems way too much to put out there. I'd never cheat on her for real, so I just watch some porn and get off thinking about it and stuff.

"You sure seem to be enjoying cleaning up your mess," Jenny teases.

Coming up for a breath, I reply, "Just trying to give you something good since I can't seem to do it with my dick."

"It feels really good...just keep licking and it won't take long," she replies and spreads her legs a little wider.

I'm using two fingers in her and licking her clit when she says, "Get my dildo...I need to be full of hard cock tonight."

I get up from the bed and dig her toy bag out of the drawer and am soon back at work. Now she's humping into a large hard cock and I'm again feeling really small and impotent since I can't give her this kind of pleasure with my own body. But I'm determined to make it a good orgasm and in a couple of minutes she squeezes her legs tight to my face and enjoys her release. I'm glad for that, but so frustrated and shamed that it took a silicone copy of a real cock to get the job done for my wife.

After we both clean up in the bathroom, little is said and soon I hear her breathing slow and know she's asleep. I'd like to say I stay awake thinking about how to change all of this, but I've already done that for years and I'm pretty much resigned to being a looser in bed for the rest of my life. My thoughts finally drift to being thankful she loves me for my heart and soul and not my cock...but it's a depressing situation and I fall to sleep thinking those kind of thoughts again.

*****

KEN & RICK — The Friendship

"Hey Ken, when did you say you were scheduled to fly up to Portland to meet with Richardson for the inspection of their new production line. We got their quote, but need the QC documents before we can bid on the Department Of Defense ration contract," my friend and coworker Rick asks.

"I've got a flight booked tomorrow morning. I'll meet with their team and review all the documents, then inspect the production line the next day on Thursday morning and wrap it up sometime after noon. I've got a flight back later that evening. I've been talking with them and I don't foresee any problems, mostly just a routine inspection. They're good folks and they know what's required."

"Good. I'll let 'em know upstairs," Rick replies. After a moments pause he asks, "Is Jen flying up with you this time?"

"No. I won't have time to do anything fun, so she's staying home," I tell him.

"Well, I guess you can survive one night without her," Rick teases.

"Easy for you to say 'Mr Bachelor' who doesn't get to sleep beside a beautiful women every night...just you and your hand, eh buddy," I tease back knowing it's all in good fun.

"You just might be surprised how I spend my nights. You're a married guy now so maybe you've forgotten what a big interesting world it is out there."

"Yep, I'm married and don't even care what's out there in that big lonely world. You need to find someone and settle down Rick. It sure beats sleeping alone," I say and mean it.

"Yeah, something steady is starting to sound nice...but it's not that easy. You got lucky with Jen."

"I know I did. I just hope she feels the same about me," I reply as the thoughts of my failure as a lover darken my mood like a storm cloud on a sunny afternoon.

"Well, I'll see you when you get back then. I better go get to work on my part of the proposal. Take care and have a good trip Ken."

*****

JEN — The Beginning

The man's voice saying, "Hello stranger", startles me until I turn around a see it's Rick, Ken's coworker and old friend.

"Hello yourself. You're the last person I expected to run into at the grocery store," I reply.

"Well, a man's gotta eat you know."

"I never pictured you as much of a cook for some reason Rick," I quip back, but it's true.

"To be honest, I'm not. I just get tired of eating out all the time and try to keep some easy cooking stuff around for when the mood to stay home hits," Rick says.

"Well, with Ken out of town until Thursday evening evening I don't plan on doing much cooking myself tonight," I tell him.

"Why don't you let me buy you dinner Jen? No reason to sit at home alone while he's up in Portland."

"That sounds like a pretty good offer Rick. What did you have in mind?"

"I didn't have anything in mind until just now. What would you like?"

I don't know what it was that prompted me to want more than food...but for the first time since I was married I wanted some down and dirty sex. I've been thinking nasty thoughts all day and now I'm horny like when I was a twenty year old. Whatever had taken control of me also took control of my tongue and made me say, "Why don't we just go to our house and order some junk food. Maybe watch a movie or something. I hate it when Ken's out of town."

"You sure Ken wouldn't mind a strange man in his house while he's gone?".

"A strange man he might worry about, but you're no stranger Rick and you know it. You're always welcome in our house."

"Well, when you put it like that, I'd love to kick back and relax with someone for a change," Rick replies.

"Thank you. It'd be a real favor to not have to be in the house all alone...I just hate it when he has to travel," I tell him.

"Well, I'll put the few things I have in my basket back and we can get you're stuff checked out and I'll follow you home," Rick says.

"Sounds good," I tell him and notice he put the two bottles of wine from his basket into mine.

Once we were all checked out he follows me the short drive back home. I pull into the garage and he parks in the driveway and hurries to help me carry in the things I had bought. Rick unloads the bags onto the kitchen counter as I put them away in their proper place. When we're done with that chore, there's a pregnant pause and a quiet stillness in the room. I didn't know if it was just me imagining things in my horny mood or if he's feeling it too. I've never once cheated on anyone, but tonight I am having the most nasty of thoughts jumping around in my head. I know I should ignore them...maybe just a little flirting and then he can go home.

With everything put away, we decide on ordering Chinese food. As Rick takes care of that, I go upstairs to put on something more casual and comfortable. I knew it was wrong, but I also washed my twat and butt and put on a sexier pair of underwear. Was I really doing this, my eyes asked the reflection in the mirror. Just flirt a little, but don't go too far...it'll be harmless fun. So...I guess I should touch up my make-up too.

When I come back downstairs, Rick's sitting on the sofa with two glasses of wine on the coffee table. He looks up and says, "Have a seat and a glass of wine Jen, our supper is on the way as we speak."

"My aren't you the gentleman tonight Rick," I tease as I sit next to him and then take a sip of the wine. I try to stay calm on the outside, but inside I'm doing flips. I can already feel myself getting wet and it both frightens me and thrills me at the same time!

We're on a second glass of wine when the food arrives. Rick takes care of it and we sit like two teenagers eating fast food on the sofa. The air is flirtatious, and when some sauce dribbles on my chin, Rick is quick to wipe it away with his napkin. When he says, "Oops, there's a little drop left," and leans in to kiss it away from my lower lip I know I'm done. I put my hand behind his head and let him know I am ready for this too!

Rick doesn't disappoint. Ken always said that Rick was quite the lady's man and now I know he was telling the truth. He doesn't rush into it, nor does he hesitate. Like a master he leads me down the path he knows I want to take and almost before I know it my full length house dress is pulled up above my knees and his hand is inside the sexy panties I changed into awhile ago. I feel wanton and wild as I spread for him...and when he enters me with his fingers I hear the moan of approval escape my throat! I lean my head back on the sofa — then feel his kisses on my neck working their way down to my breasts. When I feel him undo the bow knot at the top of my dress I finally go all in and grab the hard bulge in his pants and know that I'm going to get fucked by my husband's friend tonight!

*****

RICK — The Passion

I didn't come here to fuck the wife of one of my closest friends...honestly, I didn't. I thought maybe a little flirting and relaxation then go home. But Jen is on fire and she set me on fire. When she opens her legs for me, I was already sinking...when she boldly takes my cock in her hand I know it's too late to turn back. Whatever kind of friendship we all had before can never be retrieved. We're both too far gone to turn back and it would be an insult to her if I shut her down at this point. Plus, I so want to fuck her I'm not sure I could shut it down even if I tried to.

My attention is torn back to her hand which has somehow managed to undo my pants and is trying to dig my hard meat out of my shorts. I stand up in front of her and look down at her smallness. She is beautiful indeed and I give her the slightest nod letting her know she can have what she wants. Without a word said, she quickly finishes unbuttoning my pants and pulls them down to my knees, the underwear quickly follow and I spring free inches from her face. She looks up like an innocent young woman seeing cock for the first time. As our eyes stay locked together, she leans forward and surprises me as she smells my musky scent. Her eyes close and she snuggles her nose into the cleft where my thigh meets my nut sack. After a long moment of smelling my arousal, she again looks into my eyes and kisses my balls with my engorged cock resting against her face! She no longer appears as innocent as I thought just moments ago, and now I'm definitely too far gone to turn back!

My cock is like a rod of steel at this point. Her small hand can't quite close around it as she slowly rubs up and down the length several times. I get a sense of her need as she holds it one hand and rubs the head with it's slick pre-cum with one finger of the other — she looks up at me again and rubs the head of my cock on her lips like it was lip gloss! It's like she is in some urgent need for cock, or so it seems to me. She can't swallow much of it, but she fills her mouth with as much as she can and begins to suck me. I have to admit, it's an odd feeling having the wife of a close friend falling for me this hard...but I can't stop it now. If I had doubts, I should have left her at the grocery store...but it's too late for that now.

"Shall we go up to the bedroom Jen?"

She looks up with my cock still between her lips and nods yes. I gently take back control of my hard flesh, kick myself free of my pants and underwear, then offer her my hand to get up from the sofa. When she stands she again seems so small, I pick her up with an arm under her knees and her arm around my neck. Together we ascend the stairs to her and Ken's bedroom.

Setting her on her feet beside the bed, I finally have to ask, "Are you sure you want to do this. We can stop now if you want to."

"I need it Rick. I need to come with a real cock again."

Confused, I asked, "What do you mean? Ken takes care of your needs doesn't he?"

"Oh, please don't hate me. I love Ken with all my heart, but he has a problem where he can't last more than thirty seconds to a minute before he shoots his load. He's been to doctors and tries so hard, but he just can't hold it long enough to ever satisfy me. I can't believe I'm even doing this, but I want it...I need it. It's been years since a hard cock made me shudder and feel that moment when I go over the edge."

I'm pretty much speechless when Jen tells me of their problem. Part of me wishes I had never come here tonight...another part wants to help her...I know it's skating on very thin ice but I rationalize that it will just be the one time and then I'll be scarce in their lives till it all blows over.

Jen must have seen my doubt and she shocks me when she gets on her knees and says, "Rick, I'm begging you to fuck me senseless tonight. I'll never whisper a word to anyone about this, I promise. Please fuck me Rick...I've shamed myself this much, please don't make me into a fool."

It's the strangest situation I've ever been in...cheating on a good friend with his wife or making Jen feel rejected and ashamed. Maybe it's my own lust, but I also know it's because I want to do the best thing for Jen. I say softly, "Get up baby. let's get into bed...I need you in the worst way."

I can see the relief on her face as I help her up and can only imagine how much pride she pushed aside in order to beg me to bed her — for some reason that just makes me want to give her what she needs even more. She crawls onto the bed, giving me a perfect view of her and all of her feminine secrets, and I can't help thinking; 'What a shame...she is one beautiful woman...poor thing.'

I ease into the bed beside her and pull her body close to mine. "I want you know you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever had the pleasure to see naked."

In response, she wraps both arms around my neck and pulls my face to hers for a long, very intimate kiss. As our tongues play together, my fingers find her erect nipples and slowly knead and excite them — stoking the fires back up in the furnace between her thighs. Now that I've decided to do what she needs, I don't hold back. I get onto my knees with my cock inches from her lips again and simply tell her, "Suck it."

She eagerly obeys and I enjoy watching her lips stretch to get it into her mouth. I gently face fuck her for a short while, mostly to let her come back from any humiliation she might have felt for begging me to fuck her. I have never had a woman beg me before, and to be honest it sort of unsettles me. When I sense she's back into the lust of the moment, I kneel between her spread legs, lean over her openness balanced on one hand and with the other hand I run the dripping head of my cock over her wet folds and clitoris. This in itself is such an erotic pleasure, spreading my pre-cum and her velvety lubricant liberally until she is once again begging for the cock. She is actually begging for it when I slowly start easing in to open her up.

*****

JEN — The Man Cock

Never have I ridden such a roller coaster of emotions! I have gone from need to fear then into the strongest and nastiest lustful hunger that I have ever experienced. I hear myself begging to be fucked...and it feels good to beg for his cock. I want to fuck this man who isn't my husband...I need to fuck him...I have to be fucked by him!

He's big, and hard. But not so big as to be useless, just a perfect size to let a woman know she has a man inside of her belly. Oh yes, rub your cock snot all over my pussy...get me all wet so it'll slide right in! What a shame, Ken has such a nice cock too, it just has a hair trigger. I just need to get off this one time...I'll only do this once for old times sake.

Oh he's going in...ew, ew he is bigger than Ken...oh my...yes, yes please do me. Oh fuck! This is so fucking wonderful..."Fuck me Rick — I feel like a slut tonight...fuck me like a slut Rick!"

Oh yes...I feel his weight settle on top of me as he gently slides inside of me a little at a time. He smells so good, his body is hard and strong to match his cock. I'm getting dicked down by a stud tonight and I'm going to enjoy it. Just this once...I just need it so bad.

*****

RICK — The Satisfaction

Oh yeah, what a nice tight wet cunt. She wanted it, now I'll give it to her!

She's really into it and ready — she's wet and open and fucking me back urging me deeper. I had no idea Ken couldn't perform...poor guy. I feel bad for them both. But I can't save the world, I'll do it this once and that's it.

As I slowly open her up, she's getting looser and starting to relax — just waiting to get fucked now.

"Oh your cock is wonderful...fuck me Rick...fuck me good like a man!"

"Damn you're so fucking hard baby...it feels wonderful...this is the longest I've had a hard cock in me in years...oh yeah, lets fuck baby...I'm on the pill so give me your cum...but not till I come...make me come Rick...make me come like Ken can't..."

It's a weird experience, that's for sure. Here I am breeding Ken's wife who just happens to be a hot little pistol with years of pent up passion and needs. It's a mix between doing her a favor and taking advantage of her...but damn, she's one hot lady, so I'm getting my reward that's for sure.

"Baby, I'm going to do you all night long...you won't be able to walk tomorrow when I'm finished with you."

yukonnights
yukonnights
509 Followers