Our Evolving Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me as long as you want Rick. This is the best cock I've had in ages."

Now she's fully opened and I can tell she's about to orgasm already so I pump into her with even more vigor. Her lips search out my own and as we kiss deeply Jen tenses up, moans and I feel her feet as they pull the backs of my thighs tight to her! Her first orgasm of the night is a big one, and I believe her claim that it's been a long time for her. I resolve to give her my best and see how many I can give her tonight.

*****

KEN — The Discovery

I'm really surprised to see Rick's car parked in the driveway. What could be the problem that he's over here this late? I hope Jen's okay.

When I walk inside, there's nobody to be seen downstairs. Then I notice the clothing on the floor in front of the sofa and know. With an odd feeling of detachment I go upstairs and then hear Jen cry out "Fuck me!" As quiet as possible I walk toward our bedroom and see the door is open, and the sounds of sex are getting louder. I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, my wife is fucking another man...no doubt Rick.

Very slowly I peek around the door jamb and see with my own eyes what I already knew was happening. They're in the throws of lust fueled passion. Jen's legs are wrapped around Ricks thighs urging him deeper and faster. The way the bed faces, I can see her open cunt and his big hard rod plunging in and out of her — his balls slapping her ass with each thrust! All I can do is stand at our bedroom door enthralled, it's like watching a porn movie — I had no idea Jen could fuck like this! I must have been standing here for ten minutes and know she's had at least two orgasms while I watched. Finally she's spent, her legs splay out and she reminds me of a rag doll for some reason. And still Rick keeps pumping in and out of her body. Finally, I see from where I'm standing, his ball sack tightening up as he stiffens and thrusts even deeper into my wife. I can see everything as he obviously shoots his spunk into my wife again and again for what seems like a never ending orgasm! For some reason I'll never understand, all I can do is just watch as another man breeds and seeds my wife...it's at that point that I notice my own cock is fat and hard and twitching in excitement.

I hear Jen say, "Thank you Rick. I haven't been fucked like that in a long time."

"Shhhh, just relax and maybe we can do it again in a while if you're still horny."

"Mmmm, that sounds like a good plan," Jen whispers back just loud enough for me to hear.

I'm confused, humiliated...and damn it all, I'm aroused by the whole thing! Not knowing what else to do, I quietly creep back down the stairs and out the front door, locking it again. Careful to make as little noise as possible, I get into my car and back out of the driveway. Probably best if I stay in a motel tonight to try to figure out how to handle this. I'm a mixed bag of thoughts and emotions. On the one hand I'm hurt and ashamed of what I just witnessed. The fact that I'm aroused by it confuses me, but I cant deny the arousal I'm feeling. On another level I acknowledge to myself that I don't want to be angry that Jen sought out some real cock. What if she had asked me...would I? She's a healthy young woman and I know I don't satisfy her every need. I finally silently vow to just keep this to myself as I drive to a nearby motel.

Laying in the rented bed, visions of my wife getting fucked play over and over in my head. As I fondle my hard dick, I begin to think of how to deal with all of this. It doesn't take me long to decide that I have no desire to have a big blowup over it — but I would like to be able to talk to her about it. As I try to imagine telling her that I don't mind if she needs real cock on occasion, my thoughts begin to include me in the bed with her and Rick. As I jack-off to the visions of his cock plunging into my wife — and his balls tightening as he fills her cunt with thick white cum, I imagine it is me who gets to do her next. Finally my imaginary scene includes me cleaning up the messy cream-pie he and I have made. It's not much different than what I do now when I get her off with my mouth, but it would be mixed with Rick's spunk...and maybe I could even enjoy his cock too. It's with such thoughts playing vividly in my head that I splash my cum on my belly and chest.

After I clean myself up in the bathroom, I lay in bed and replay what I saw tonight. My mind obviously won't settle down any time soon, so I lay there thinking of how to deal with this turn of events. As odd as it all is, I feel a sense of hope that maybe something good will come of all of this. It's with such thoughts I finally fall asleep, exhausted after a long and most unusual day.

*****

KEN & JEN — The Confusion

I'm awake early, as usual. But since I'm not expected to get back until later this evening I decide to put off going home in case Jen and Rick have plans to enjoy each other's company today like they did last night. As I sit at the nearby diner eating a typical cafe breakfast, I wonder again if this is the first time they've fucked...or maybe it's been going on for a long time. At the end of my musings I decide it doesn't really matter. I can't satisfy her and he obviously can. I know it's not the typical response, but I really do love her and only want the best happiness for her...for us. If that means letting Rick fuck her, then maybe that's more fair than insisting she remain monogamous with me. I guess I've always had a little bit of the swinger lifestyle in me...but it's only been a fantasy. I never shared that fantasy with her...but maybe I should have.

I killed the rest of the morning just driving around and I also picked up a small gift for Jen. Finally frustrated with killing time, I decide to go home. They should be up and dressed by now if he stayed over again. A little before noon I call her, "Hi hon. Just wanted to let you know I got wrapped up early and will be home in about thirty minutes." I figure Rick can be gone in less than thirty minutes.

"Oh, that's a nice surprise. Have you had any lunch, I can have something ready by the time you get home if your hungry."

"That would be good, maybe something light. I already ate a heavy breakfast, so something easy and light would be good. I'll see you shortly," I tell her.

"Are you going into the office this afternoon," she asks.

"No. We all worked late up there and I'm gonna just kick back with you and relax."

"That'll be nice. I'll see you in a bit then...I love you," Jen says.

"I love you too...see you in a flash. Bye bye sweetie."

*****

JEN — The Guilt

I've been feeling guilty all morning, but his call makes me ashamed of what I did with Rick last night. It was the best sex I've ever had, but today I feel terrible for cheating on Ken. I've never had more than one orgasm during sex, but he took me places I didn't even know existed. All morning I've been going back and forth trying to decide if I should tell Ken, but if he finds out it was Rick it would tear down so much — his working relationship, a long standing friendship — and probably our own marriage too. Last night it all seemed worth the risk, but today it all seems so pointless and stupid. As tears return to my eyes, I consider the other option of saying nothing, but I know the secret will haunt me forever. I never thought I'd get so desperate to beg another man to fuck me...but I did. I said it out loud, I begged for his cock!

I realize I'm burning my time to prepare the lunch Ken would be expecting when he gets here. Trying my best to push thoughts of Rick and his wonderful cock out of my head, I wash my face and try to concentrate on the thoughts of if I should tell Ken I slept with another man...or keep it secret. But the two options only crash together and leave me confused and frightened of what I have unleashed. In the end, I give up and turn my attention on fixing a tuna salad and preparing some sliced fruit for my husband. Unfortunately, with every step I can feel where Rick's cock opened me last night...and I curse my body when I feel myself getting wet at the remembrance of him inside me!

*****

KEN & JEN — The Confessions

It was awkward, to say the least, sitting and waiting for Ken to get home. I never thought about what it would be like after I took another man into our bed...I was too blinded by lust to think that far. But now, the day after, it is one of those stupid life decisions you make and forever wish you could go back and undo it. But alas, I can't unring the bell. I fucked Rick...and I still haven't decided if it's best to confess or to keep quiet for the rest of my life.

When I hear the garage door opening, I know my time for making a decision is over. My grandmother's words haunt me, reminding me that a lie un-confessed grows more bitter with age. My heart tells me to be honest and let the chips fall wherever Ken decides...but I'm so afraid of what he might decide!

I walk across kitchen to open the side door from the garage. He looks good, obviously his trip went well. I walk into his open arms and kiss him in a welcoming home. "So you had a good trip? I'm glad you could get home early."

"Yeah. Like I told Rick before I left, this isn't the first rodeo that company has been to. They had everything prepared when I got there, and it was really just a formality to go through it all. It's a done deal, we'll just have to see if we can put together a proposal that'll win us the contract now. I'm just glad I didn't have to stay all day and get home late tonight. How was you're night without me?"

There's the question I've dreaded all morning. My time to decide is over, now I have to decide to live a lie or hope for forgiveness. "Do you want something to eat," I ask trying to buy myself more time.

"Sure. It looks like you made us a nice lunch...and I'm ready for some decent food," Ken replies.

Fixing his plate of lunch gives me a few more moments to decide what to tell him. But so soon, my time is really up and we sit together and eat our sandwiches and fruit slices.

"So did you sleep okay this time? Any bad dreams like the last time I was gone overnight," Ken asks.

Finally the moment of decision is upon me. Be truthful or live a lie? "Ken, I'm really ashamed to say this...but I slept with Rick last night. It just happened...we bumped into each other at the grocery store and ended up deciding to share take out here. Ken it was all my fault...for some reason I just went crazy and begged him to take me to bed. I really don't think he wanted to, I think I sort of forced myself on him. I'm so sorry and ashamed this morning. For some reason I just lost control and talked him into it." There, it's out...I just can't live the lie.

I reach over and take the trembling hand of my wife into my own and softly say, "I haven't been one hundred percent honest myself. Like I said, the company I was meeting with was completely ready when I got into Portland yesterday morning. They we're there to pick me up at the airport and asked if we could look over the paper work and then inspect the factory line later that afternoon. Some of their key people needed to be at another site the next day. So we basically wrapped it up and I was able to rebook on an early flight back home last night. When I got home I saw Rick's car in the driveway. I was afraid something had happened, but when I came into the living-room I saw a man's pant's on the floor and heard you two upstairs. I watched from our bedroom door for quite awhile as you two had sex. I decided to stay at a motel here in town last night rather can cause a big fuss with Rick and you in the middle of having sex."

To say I'm stunned is too simple, I'm mortified that not only have I cheated on my husband...he watched it all happening! I know my face is a deep red of shame as I look up into my husband's eyes. I assume our marriage is over, and who could blame him? But when my eyes find his, there is no anger...just a soft sadness mingled with kindness. "I'm sorry...I really am sorry. I love you Ken...can you forgive me or should I go?"

I know her so well, and I know how bad she's feeling for what's happened. Once again taking her hand into my own, I tell her, "Jen, I lay awake for quite awhile last night thinking about what I saw. Baby, I don't blame you for having needs I don't satisfy. Let's both admit it, I'm not able to fuck you to an orgasm and it looks like that's not going to get any better. I can't bring myself to condemn you for needing your normal sexual needs met. So no. You don't need to go anywhere. In fact, I gave all of this a lot of thought last night. For starters I need to confess something myself — I've kept it from you because I was ashamed...but I have had a desire to suck another man again for quite some time. That desire seems to be getting stronger for some reason. When I eat my cum from you I often fantasize it's another man's cum. I know I'm not good at making you orgasm and that's not healthy or fair — look what it's led to. You had to break down and sneak another man into bed to get what a normal woman needs...that's not fair to you.

I know my mouth is hanging open in shock as I listened to Ken's words. He's so calm and so kind...it's like he's inside my head and can understand how I ended up spreading myself for another man. "Ken, I'm so sorry it happened...and thank you for loving me enough to understand. I promise it'll never happen again."

"No. That's not the answer Jen. Let me confess something else so we can both be honest and on full display for a change. I jerked off last night to visions of you spread wide as Rick plowed into you over and over until he had fucked everything out of you. I could see his cock going into you from the door and I was hard the whole time. I wanted to be in bed with you both. I watched till you had come and lay splayed open before he finally shot his cum into you. I just wanted to be there with you both. So there it is. Now both of our secrets are out in the open, and I'm sorry for not being brave enough to tell you about my bisexual desires getting stronger before now. The thing I see that we need to do is figure out together how we can both be fully satisfied sexually. It's not healthy emotionally to live a lie...I don't want us to live a lie anymore. If you need some real cock, then we'll find you some real cock.

Now I'm stunned that what seemed to be the end of my marriage is instead a sharp turn in the road. My husband just offered me the option to have other men. It's such a new thought for me that I'm unable to fully process it all. But what I can process and understand is that I am married to the kindest most understanding man in the whole world! Words fail me at the moment so I get up from my chair and walk to Ken. He stands up so we can embrace and we stand there in silence for a long time just holding one another and letting our love bring us back together. Finally, I'm able to form a thought and say, "Thank you for understanding. Thank you for being strong enough to forgive my weakness. And just so you know, I accept your bisexuality fully. I don't know the answers yet, but I know we can figure it out together now it's all in the open. I'm not sure I want to sleep with another man again...but maybe the urge will get too strong again...and if you want to find a guy to have sex with, then we should do that for you too. Oh Ken, I can't even say how mortified I was today. I knew I didn't want to lie, I'm a terrible liar — but I didn't know how I could ever tell you either. Actually, as odd as this sounds, I'm glad you saw us. And I'm glad you're so understanding of it all too.

"I was pretty nervous too Jen. I didn't know how to bring it all up, but you're right; We don't know where this might lead, but at least we are both on the same page and that'll make it a lot easier and safer. Now, I'd sure like to go to bed with my wife if she's not totally ruined from her wild night of sex."

I laugh at his wit and reply, "I'm pretty well fucked and stretched out...and I know there's still some of Rick's cum in me so I should shower and clean up first...but if you're interested, then so am I."

"Oh, it sounds like you might need my soft lips and tongue to help you get back on your feet my love...no need for a shower. I want to taste you as you are...shall we go to our bed?"

"You mean the bed Rick used to fuck me all night on?"

"Yeah, that's the bed I was thinking of, no reason to dirty another set of sheets."

Jen can finally laugh, with the weight of shame and fear off her shoulders we ascend the stairs eager to begin this new phase of our marriage. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but it seems that we are both more at ease and more excited than we have been in a long time. I'm just floating now that she knows and has accepted that I'm bisexual — I can drop the bi-curious thing now because I'm way past being just curious. It's kind of amazing how heavy those secrets get after awhile...once they're gone it's like being free again in the joy of life. At least it feels that way to me, and Jen seems pretty lighthearted again as well. I'm still not a hundred percent free of my secrets, but I'm thinking this is enough for one day...the next part might be a little harder. But at least now I know I can talk to her about it and see what she thinks.

We both seem to instinctively know what to do. Jen lays down on her back on the sheets that had clearly seen a lot of use last night. The smell of sex is still strong, she had obviously not had enough time to prepare lunch and clean up the bedroom...probably figured on doing it after lunch or something. But I could see the crusted stains where their mixed love juices had dried. Why my cock starts to get hard I obviously can't explain it even to myself and no longer try to hide it. My wife was laying open and waiting for me and I didn't want to make her wait. She was indeed well fucked last night, her labia is red and still puffy from the long night of sex she had enjoyed. And as she warned, I can indeed taste a man's semen mingled with her own nectar when I kiss her used cunt and press my tongue deep inside of her opening. I feel myself going wild with all the stimulation of thoughts, smells, tastes, sights and sensations, I can't get enough of her used and tender flesh and she soon joins me in wild abandon. Very quickly it's her on top and she sits spread on my face rubbing her used raw flesh over my nose and lips and tongue. My cock is as hard as a rock just at the thought of Rick's big hard one pumping her full last night. I can see it like a movie playing in my head — the scene I saw last night of Jen spread wide, Rick's hard meat pumping into her and his big heavy balls slapping her ass as he fucked her...that final tensing as he filled her with his seed. And now I'm cleaning up his mess and about to give my wife another memorable orgasm!

*****

KEN & JEN — The Plan

After a little over two weeks since Rick and Jen fucked, I could notice an awkwardness with Rick at work. I sense that he is feeling guilty and that guilt is making him try to avoid me. I've also noticed Jen getting back to being a little unsatisfied with our sex life. It's time for the second part of my plan, I decide. I know this will be more tricky than working things out with Jen after her tryst...hopefully it will work out as well for us all as it did for her and I. "I really think it would be best if I told Rick I know about it all," I say to Jen as we lay in bed on a Saturday morning after another enjoyable shared orgasm. Our sex has certainly taken an upward tick after all of this, and I want to keep it going.

"Why now?"

"I think he feels conflicted in keeping up the front of being my friend while knowing he fucked you behind my back. He doesn't have the benefit of knowing we unloaded our secrets to each other...he's still carrying his guilt," I tell her.