Our Evolving Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you should just fess up then and get it out in the open," Jen suggests.

"I think it needs to be done for a couple of reasons. First it's not fair that he's carrying those bad feelings when we're okay with what happened. And secondly, I'm afraid the strain is making him not want to be around me at work...and we haven't gotten together once outside of work since he fucked you. But, I'm not sure it's me who should tell him...maybe it would be easier for you two do it?"

I can see the point Ken is making and can understand the logic. It would be less stressful for him I tell him. I also know I have some responsibility to help Rick get out of the mess of what I talked him into doing. This whole thing has shown me once and for all how toxic lies can be, and I hate that I put us all in this position. But it's hard to wrap my head around how I would do it...how do I tell Rick that Ken and I are okay with what went down?

"I'll talk to him Ken. I owe you and him that much and more...but how will I do it?"

"I've given it some thought and I see a couple of ways to go about this. On the one hand we could just blurt it out that we're okay with what happened and don't want it to come between our friendship. That might work, but I have my doubts that things would ever go back to being what they were. My second thought is one you'd have to agree with trying. It's been quite awhile now since you had some real cock and I'm thinking it might be time for you to have some again...Do you want to fuck him again?"

It was like he'd been reading my mind again! Of course I want Rick inside me again. I feel my embarrassment and know my rising blush betrays me as I look at my husband. His smile tells me he already knows my thoughts, so I just decide to be honest. "You're too smart to try to fool Ken, so yes, I've had some thoughts for awhile now. You want Rick to do me again?"

"I just want us all to get over our hangups and if we want to have some adult fun that works for all of us, then we should act like adults and figure it out. To help make it clear it's not just you, I want to suck Rick's cock while you watch me do it. So yeah, I'm feeling a little nervous too...but I don't want to see you or me, or even Rick for that matter, get old and wish we would've done something we all wanted but didn't try because we were embarrassed to say anything. I'd love for you to feel like you could tell me you want some of his cock when you're horny," I tell her.

Ever since Ken told me he'd seen me and Rick together, our discussions of maybe trying to figure out how to do a threesome with another guy have been slowly unfolding. It'd be great if that other man was Rick. "You're right. If we're going to be swingers then we might as well accept it and get on with things. How do we tell him we're interested?"

"Like I said, I've thought of some scenarios as to how it might work. I've thought of me doing it alone, and I've tried to picture us doing it together. But the one way that makes the most sense is for you and Rick to have a private dinner, maybe you get a room for the night if it makes it easier. But basically, I think it's important he knows I'm aware of the last time and have no regrets...and we are open to doing some more. Well, that just seems the best approach to me. It's like you both already share this secret, now you can share it being an open secret. The one thing that might be a question is whether or not he's up for me being involved."

"I assume he has no idea you're bi?"

"To the best of my knowledge he doesn't have a clue. I've never heard him joke or say anything about cocksuckers or queers. I don't think he's a homophobe, but I'm not sure," I tell her.

"So if he's turned off by that it could get pretty tricky at work. Are you willing to risk it?"

"I've thought of that too. It's another reason I think it might be smoother if you meet with him and share our secrets. Even if he says no, I don't think Rick would out me or even make a lot of it. If it blows up, you know I already have at least two job offers on the table from good companies I work with. I can move on if need be," I tell her.

"You really think this is worth changing jobs over?"

"I don't think it will come to that, but if it does...yes, I think it's worth it. We've been closer and happier than ever before now that we're being honest about our sexual needs and desires. You may have let your needs lead to a secret affair, but I'm asking for you to let me have sex with another man. So we're both being pretty open and understanding of our desires. I think it's worth even a job change if we can continue to grow closer like we have been. I can talk to him, but I do think it would be less threatening if you met with him alone," I say, satisfied that we've talked through the last part of the plan I've been thinking about since that fateful night I watched my wife get fucked by Rick in our bed.

I watch Jen while the wheels turn in her head as she ponders all the possibilities, options and ways to do this. After several minutes of silence she looks at me and says, "I'll talk to him. I'll tell him everything."

"When you say everything, I think there might be one detail you leave out. I think he might be uncomfortable knowing I watched for a long time while you two fucked the first time. That would make me feel pretty weird if I were him, and I don't see it as a big omission. What do you think?"

"Hmmm, you may be right on that one. If we were going to tell him we should have done it way sooner. So I'll just tell him I confessed and it's opened up our eyes to what we both want and need...basically, we're inviting him along for the ride if he's interested. If not, I'm sure we can find another man to take his place. Baby, I knew you were smart, but I didn't know you were so wise too. And just so you know, I really get turned on watching two men have sex," I tell the man I love and slide down to take his spent cock back into my mouth. He's already getting hard again just from what we've been talking about and I'm ready to mess around some more too. As I suck him my thoughts drift to being both amazed and happy that we are venturing into the wilder side of life. Maybe it's a mid-life thing for us both, but Ken's words about wishing we would have at least tried some of our desires as we grow older makes me agree. I do want Rick's cock again...and I want Ken to suck him hard then guide it into me...and I really can't wait for him to crawl up between my legs and clean up Rick's cum! Oh yes, I'll talk to Rick...I know he enjoyed our night together too...I hope he's okay with bi guys like Ken...just have to roll the dice and see.

*****

JEN AND RICK — The Talk

After getting a couple of soft drinks we sit at a table that offers some privacy. "Thank you for meeting me Rick. I've been wanting to get together so we can talk about what happened. First, let me make it perfectly clear that I assume all of the responsibility for what happened. I'm sorry if I let my lust impact your life...or your relationship with Ken. He's told me that he's felt some tension from you at work, and that's the main reason I'm here tonight. You need to know that Ken knows about what happened. I couldn't keep it from him, and I think he knew something was up when he could feel I was stretched out. He needed to have sex when he got back the next day. I hadn't even had time to clean up properly when he took me to bed. The bed still smelled like our sex and you're quite a bit bigger than he is, so I'm sure he noticed. Anyway, I confessed and the good news is he is okay with it. He told me I deserve to have someone satisfy me in ways he can't. In short, he wants you to know there are no hard feelings about what happened and your friendship means a lot to him."

To say I'm dumbstruck by Jen's words would be the understatement of the year — I'm shocked. "So he knows everything?"

"Pretty much. He knows I bumped into you at the store and we ended up in our bed. I've made it very clear to him it was my doing...and it was. I went wild that night, and you were a gentleman through it all. I probably owe you an apology. But now that Ken approves, I think I owe you a huge thank-you because part of this means we can do what we did again if we want to. Ken really does mean it when he said I deserve to have some real cock when I need it. He even said we could get a room tonight if you want to."

I watch his face as he thinks over all that I had just told him. Even to me it sounds like a pretty wild thing...but I know it's real and true. I see the doubt in his face and say, "I know this sounds really wild, but we have decided we want to dig deeper into our kinky side. If you don't believe me, you can call Ken right now and he'll confirm that I'm not some crazy woman trying to get you into a bad situation."

Rick chuckles and says, "You read my face pretty well Jen. For a minute there I was thinking you had gone off the deep end and were trying to take me with you. Tell me more...do you need another drink?"

"Yeah, I think something with booze in it might be a good idea...this is pretty weird for us too. I guess this is called swinging, it's not something we've ever done. But what you and I did actually livened up our sex life and strengthened our marriage. We talked it out and don't see the harm in exploring a little."

"I think I better get us those drinks Jen, I'll be right back."

As he sits down with our drinks, he asks, "Okay Jen, I believe you. Where do I fit in?"

"Like I said, this is all new to us too, so somewhat we'll all have to just figure it out as we go. The basic idea is, you and I can go to bed from time to time. The one stumbling block might be that Ken is bisexual and he'd like to be in bed with us. We both know that may be a deal breaker, so please say if that's a no go for you."

I can tell right away that this surprises him as he pauses and tries to formulate some response. Finally, with a pained expression on his face, he looks up to me and says, "I don't think that would work for me Jen, I know a lot of guys experiment with other guys but it was just never my thing."

This is the very thing I was so worried about! Now Ken is outed and Rick isn't interested. I look up from my drink to find Rick's eyes on me. Not knowing what else to say I tell him, "Well, I can understand that Rick. Ken wasn't sure you would be into it, but thought it was worth a chance. This is starting to feel pretty awkward so maybe we should just say it didn't work out and leave as friends."

"I'd love to keep seeing you Jen, but I understand that you guys are trying to get into something you can do together. I don't think you'll have too much trouble finding a bi guy to fit the bill."

"I suppose you might be right, but we'll just have to talk and decide if we even want to go to that much trouble. The fact we both know and trust you is a lot different than starting from scratch with a stranger. We're all on new ground in all of this — maybe it's best to just drop it."

"So what's next Jen? Is there any way you and I can continue our explorations?"

His question reflects my own fleeting desire that maybe there is some way for me to keep seeing him. But I'm too confused to even consider that right now and reply, "I don't see how that would work baby. I know we had a magic moment, maybe we should just be thankful for that and say it's enough."

"You're probably right Jen. I really wanted this to work out is all. Let's just say we can all think about it and see if something works out. Maybe Ken would be okay with you and me getting together once in awhile. And be sure to tell Ken it's nothing personal, just never really had those urges."

"I'll mention it to him Rick, but it just feels awkward and off key for you and me to keep seeing each other...but I'll keep an open mind. Please try to not let it get weird between you and Ken as best as you can. I'd hate this to get between you two and it become impossible to work together and all."

"Oh, don't worry about that Jen. I've got nothing against bi or gay guys, I'm smart enough to understand the science of human sexuality and truly believe we're all unique and different. I just never found much interest in the idea of it. I just can't in my wildest imaginings see me sucking a man's cock."

"I understand, and I'm sure Ken will too. His rekindled bisexual desires were news to me too. But like you, I accept that everyone has their own attractions and sexual desires. I'm okay with it, not that it was in my plans, but we'll work it out."

"Like I said, I'll do my best to make Ken feel like nothing is changed between us — and really, nothing has changed. I'll take care of our tab here Jen. You run on home, I'm sure you and Ken have a lot to talk about."

When I stand to leave, I'm surprised when Rick pulls me into an embrace. When I look up, his lips are right there and he kisses me like it's an urgent need! I wrap my arms around his neck as our tongues get reacquainted, both of us ignoring any stares that might be directed our way. I can feel his hard flesh press against me and squirm as my own need sends shivers radiating outward from deep inside. It feels that every nerve-ending in my body is a sexual one, and in this moment all I can think about is his cock in me again!

Finally breaking our embrace, he sends me off toward home, and turns to pay our tab here. The last I see before leaving is when I turn at the door to find him watching me. He smiles and waves and I do the same, then hurry into the darkening evening to my car

As I walk back to my car I dread making the call to tell Ken it didn't work out. I sure hope we didn't just make a huge mistake that might mean we have to move for a new job for Ken. It's going to be really awkward after all of this, that's for sure. I debate with myself whether to call and let him know it blew up or just get home and tell him. In the end it seems best to just get home so we can be together.

*****

Jen and Ken — The Disappointment

When I finish pulling into the garage, Ken already has the door into the house open and he's waiting with a big smile on his face. My heart is breaking for us both. My one night with Rick gave me a new perspective on just what, not only I, but also what Ken is missing in our sex lives. The thought of going back to what we had before almost feels impossible, and yet I know it's very much likely to be the case.

I smile when I get out of the car, and dread what's coming. He's so eager to find out he blurts out, "How did it go?"

"Let's go inside and talk. It wasn't what we hoped for," I tell him with a small smile and a shrug of my shoulders to show my confusion and disappointment.

"Oh babe. I'm sorry I roped you into that. For some reason I just knew it was going to work out. My bad, I misjudged him," Ken says as he wraps me into a hug. "Come on, let's go in and you can tell me how bad it was."

We decide we both need a drink and sit sipping our wine as the tension eases enough to talk. Ken asks, "Well, was it the bi thing that turned him away?"

"Yes. He was all excited before I brought that up. He assured me that he has nothing against guys who do it, just said it was not something he ever thought about wanting to do. He said he couldn't see himself sucking a cock."

"But I didn't think he would suck me, I was more than willing to just service him...and you. Did you tell him that?"

"I don't remember if I told him that or not. It was pretty awkward for me once he turned us down. I told him we understood and just hoped it wouldn't come between you two. He assured me it wouldn't, so I guess you'll just have to see how it goes at work."

"Dammit! I'm sorry for making such a blunder Jen. I read him all wrong. I'm sorry you had to endure through all of that...I really thought he'd go for it in a flash."

"I guess our swinging days are over or we could try to find our man some other way. I hate for us to have come this far only to turn back," I tell Ken — all the while feeling pretty guilty that I'm lobbying for another man's cock to supplement my husbands.

"I'm not sure I follow you. How would we find another man?"

"I'm not certain just how, but I know there are apps for dating and stuff. Maybe we could find someone online?"

"Oh, I don't know Jen. I'd be concerned bringing a stranger in like that. The nice thing about Rick is we both know we can trust him. Some stranger on the internet sounds creepy."

"Yeah, I know. I thought of that too. I just hate to not have any options to make this work. But, you're right, the internet stuff probably isn't for us. Let's just forget it. I'm bushed and drained after talking with Rick, a hot shower and bed sounds perfect."

*****

Ken — The New Plan

I finish up the last of the wine as I sit alone thinking of how to salvage this. Any solution seems to be on me, but I can't seem to focus on a what might be a winning solution. Finally, I turn off the lights and take my weary bones and negative thoughts upstairs. Jen's already asleep and I slip into the bathroom as quietly as I can. In the shower my thoughts drift again to visions of Ken on top of Jen and soon my hand is comforting my erection.

Oddly, this seems to bring renewed determination toward somehow solving our problem. Dammit! Jen has been happier than I've seen her in a long time. I know she needs a cock that will get her off. Also the pent up expectations about coming so close to finally being open about my bisexuality spurs me to say, "No. I'm not giving up on this!"

Now my hand is pleasuring my cock in a most wonderful way. The soapy suds and mental images of sucking Rick off finally resets my thoughts and I know I have an idea! Since Rick isn't a homophobe, what if I offer to give him a test drive? First I need to convince him that I don't expect him to suck me. Then I'll try to get him to at least let me suck him once so he can know if it's really that gross of if it feels pretty good. Yes! That's my plan.

I lay in bed beside Jen and work my way through the details of this new plan. I decide to keep it from Jen for now. She seems almost done with all of this swinging. Either Rick will let me give him a sample of my cock-sucking skills...or he won't. If he does, I can tell Jen. If not, we'll move on.

*****

Ken and Rick — The Final Offer

I don't see any reason to wait through the awkward phase before making my offer to Rick, so first thing today I walk into his office and say, "Morning Rick. You have a few minutes to talk?"

"Sure Ken. Do we need to go someplace private or is this business?"

"I could sure use another cup of coffee, what about you?"

"Yep, let's go...this stuff will be here when I get back."

Rick and I walk down the street to the nearby old style cafe for our coffee. At this time of day it is pretty dead after the morning breakfast crowd. Taking a booth towards the back, we order our coffee and I jump right into my pitch. "Rick, Jen told me about your concerns and decision to not want anything to do with other guys. The way she described the conversation, it sounds like you were thinking it would be mutual participation. I just want to make it clear that we never thought about you sucking me — all of the sucking would be by me for your pleasure. I gotta admit that it makes me feel pretty weird to be sitting here telling you this, but I just want to give us all one more chance at this threesome. I'll tell you again, Jen was on cloud nine for a week after you pleasured her. I really want that to continue, but we both want to do it together."

"I don't recall her going into that detail. But I want you to know that I also thought I had found an answer to my own loneliness with you being open to Jen and I seeing each other from time to time. It's not all a bed of scented roses being a single man, and it seems with each passing year my options keep shrinking. What's your suggestion Ken? "