Our Evolving Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I think we both agreed back there awhile ago that my offer to be your cocksucker is a good idea, right?"

"Yep. You convinced me Ken. No joking, that was the best blow-job I've ever experienced. Thanks for pushing me to try it. I'm assuming it was good for you?"

"Oh yes, very good. I'll go home and jack off to all my memories of this night."

"Why wait to go home? Why don't you do it here so I can watch you?"

"Really? You want to watch?"

"Sure. It'll be interesting if you want to do it."

"Well, yeah. Now that you put it out there, I could use a little relief."

So with Rick watching, I scoot to the end of the sofa and lean back against the armrest. I spread my legs for him and start caressing my still hard dick. I can almost instantly feel myself in need of release, but with jacking off I can control my premature ejaculation issue better. I give him my best version of an erotic image as I close my eyes and think back to how his cock felt going down my throat over and over. The thought comes to me that he truly and surely face fucked me...and I loved it!

"That's it Ken, come for me. Show me how much you liked my cock in your mouth...show me how much you like the taste of my cum."

His nasty words of encouragement push me over the edge and I feel my eruption building in my groin! It's beyond my control now and I just let go and beat my meat hard until I blow my own orgasm all the way to my face. Spurt after spurt covers me from my face down to my pubic hair. I relax into the warmth of the leather sofa glowing in the aftermath of maybe the best orgasm I ever had. I lay there in a daze until I feel the cool washcloth I used to clean Rick now cleaning me. I open my eyes to find his smiling face so close. I want to kiss him on the lips, but dare not lest I spoil everything.

After we finally settle back down, I realize it is later than I thought and say, "I didn't know it was so late Rick. I better get home before Jen sends the cops over here. She was worried you might kill me."

"She really thought I might hurt you?"

"No, not really. I just told her how convinced you were that me sucking you wouldn't work."

"Well, when you get home, you tell her I'm sold. I guess that means out threesome is back on."

"I'm really glad Rick. It means a lot to both of us for this to work out for us all."

"I'm sorry for being such a butt about it Ken."

"Hey, you didn't know until you knew it might be good. I understand that Rick. You never have to apologize for being honest. But I'll be anxious to get home and tell her she can have some good cock real soon."

"I think we're all eager for this to take off. So drive safe, and I'll see you tomorrow at work."

I was turning to leave when I felt the hand on my shoulder turning me back. To say I was surprised that Rick drew me into a hug, would be an understatement...I was shocked! After all his objections a hug was the last thing I expected.

When he broke our embrace, our eyes made a connection. I don't know what he was thinking, but my eyes thought his eyes were saying maybe there can be something even deeper. But I'm a romantic guy, so it's probably just me. "Good night Rick...and thank you for letting me suck your cock tonight. I'll never forget this night."

"I don't think I'll be forgetting it either Ken. Thanks for pushing me. Good night."

I hear the door close behind me as I walk to my car. Jen will be ecstatic when I tell her everything. I'm so happy, I find myself whistling an aimless little tune. My smile makes further whistling impossible, so I just settle in for the drive home with my spirits soaring into the night sky.

*****

KEN, JENNY & RICK — The New Beginning

Finally my phone rings and seeing it's him I grab it, "How did it go Ken?"

"It went great babe. I'll tell you all the details when I get home, but just wanted to let you know we're all back on for trying this out together."

I could hear her sigh of relief before she says, "I was on pins and needles all evening wondering what was happening. I wanted to be there so bad."

"It went great Jen. He was a lot more relaxed tonight...seems like maybe he's been thinking about it and had a change of heart. I don't know, but I sucked him off and it blew his mind."

"Oh I wish I could have been there...I feel left out."

"Don't worry, you'll get you chance pretty soon. He made it very clear that he really wants this to happen."

"Okay, you better hang up and pay attention to the road. We can talk more when you get home...I love you."

"I love you more than you'll ever know. See you soon."

When I walk into the house Jen is right there waiting for me with a smile on her face.

"Come here and put you hand in my pants."

When I do as she asks, I realize just how turned-on and excited she is. She wasn't kidding about being aroused by two guys together. I slip a finger in her smooth slick opening and we kiss like teenagers having sex for the first time! Yes, my wife is full of surprises, very unexpected but very wonderful surprise for us all.

"I do have one question. Once we all finally get into bed together, can I be the one to tell you to suck him, or would that be weird for you?"

It's so fun learning things about her that I would have never even imagined. Did I choose the right girl or what! "Oh, that would be so hot for me Jen. I guess we need to talk about him and me and how all that might go down now."

"I want to do that too. This is probably newer for me than you and Rick. I mean, I like gay porn but never thought about it being you. I'm so excited! I can't stop thinking about how it will all be in real life."

"It's funny you say that. Rick told me that he's watched some gay porn and the ones that he mentioned were about the kind where there's a dominant and submissive theme. He likes those, and can relate to being the dominant one. So basically, it seems to me that I am going to be in a submissive role in our games. Does that turn you off or concern you in any way?

"Actually, I've been thinking about that Ken. I was sort of worried that it might play out that way and you would feel ashamed or hesitant. Is being submissive to Rick something you want to do?"

"This is kinda hard to spit out, but yeah. To be honest, I see myself as sub in these escapades. Actually, I sometimes feel that way to both you and Rick. I guess Rick will be the most dominant, but in my head it just seems that I'm the most submissive. I guess you would be somewhere in the middle. Any thoughts?"

"I was afraid to say it, but I pretty much was thinking along the same lines Ken. I mean he's is fucking your wife...and you will be sucking his cock. Have you thought about him fucking you too? It's okay, baby. Just be honest."

"Yes, I've thought about it. I've used your dildo when I get the chance, so I know what it feels like and I like it. I have my doubts that he wants to do anything that gay, but I'm okay with going there if you are. Are you okay with it if he wants to mount me too?"

I watch as she steps close again to embrace me. She holds me tight and whispers in my ear, "I'd be disappointed if I didn't get to see Rick doing you like you saw him doing me. I want him to cum inside you while you're cleaning my pussy from him coming inside me. Does that answer your question?"

"Loud and clear. I love you Jen. I've had these fantasies for some time, but never thought you would understand. Thank you for being willing to try something new. And if you don't like anything, just feel free to say so. This is for all of us, so I'm sure there'll be some give and take along the way."

"Let's go to bed baby. You can tel me more about what happened with Rick tonight...and we'll be naked to enjoy it."

*****

Rick, Ken and Jen — The New Life Begins

We didn't have to wait long to see if all of our best laid plans would work out in the harsh light of reality. Rick's coming over tonight to spend his first night with Jen and I. I know we're both on pins and needles, trying to think of every little detail to make it all go smoothly. We could only assume Rick's having the same kind of butterflies in his stomach. All too soon, the doorbell puts an end to our last minute preparations and pep talks and we both go to welcome our guest.

I try to act nonchalant when Rick boldly hugs Jen close and can only watch as they kiss passionately for and extended greeting. But, I can feel my arousal already kicking in with just knowing what's to come later.

Once the greetings are over, Jen says, "Why don't you two sit down and get comfortable. We made some snacks and drinks and I'll go finish those up and join you in a flash."

Rick gets right down to a question that must have been on his mind. "Ken, I just wanted to go over again what we talked about with you being sub tonight. Did you and Jen talk it through? Does she know how deeply you want to go with things? Are you ready to do this tonight?"

"Yes Rick I am. Jen and I have talked quite a bit about the dynamics of our threesome. She's all on board, but I don't think she's been around much kink yet...but her fantasies are surprising me. Thankfully, she does get off on two guys having sex. I told her that it was likely that you would be the more dominant one, and she seemed to have already assumed that would be the case. I guess what that means is that you're going to fuck my wife...and I'm going to accept it and suck your cock in gratitude."

"I like the sound of that Ken...I like it a lot. Do you have any hard no-go boundaries I should know about?"

"I haven't had the real thing in my ass yet, but I have used Jen's dildo. You and I haven't talked about that kind of thing yet, I know it might be outside your comfort zone. But, just to throw it out there; If you want to get on top of me, I'm okay with that too."

"I'm more interested than you might imagine Ken...maybe not tonight, but I couldn't be happier that's it's you. Say it Ken, tell me what you want."

The humiliation sweeps over me as I absorb his words and his request. That he's making me ask for it is making my crazy fantasies come true. "Rick, I want you to fuck both of us. I want to watch you satisfy my wife, and I want her to watch you fuck my pussy. Will you let me suck you and then breed me Rick?"

"Yes Ken, I'll do all of those things. But I'll decide when we're all ready for it. But you and I both know there's more going on when two men are together like this. You want to be submissive, I want you to say it?"

"Yes Rick. I want to actually do some of the things I've dreamed about for so long. I want to be on my knees for you. When we're all together, you're the boss...I accept that."

"Do you want me to ease into with Jen around, or do you want her to see you in your submission."

"It scares me, I'll be honest. But we've already talked about it. She knows I'm more of a sub, she might not know what all that might mean when two guys are having sex. What do you think? Should we jump right in or go slow? I want to leave it up to you Rick."

"Okay little buddy. Just trust me and I'll try to gauge her responses to any kinky stuff. What say you get on your knees between my legs before she wraps it up in the kitchen?"

It was what I had asked for, now it's time for me to do it. As I settle myself to my knees, Rick spreads his legs and unbuckles his pants. He is already hard and thick and I once again understand why Jen had fallen on her back with her legs spread wide for such a man. Ever since I sucked him off to convince him to join us, I have wanted to have his cock in my mouth again, I can't wait to get started. But Rick has other ideas and he pushes back on the top of my head when I bend over to service him.

"I didn't hear you ask if you could suck me Ken. Do you want to suck my cock?"

"I'm sorry. I was so excited, but yes I want to suck your cock Rick."

"Your wife begged me to fuck her the other night — will you beg for my cock Kenny?"

There it is, the thrill of shame and humiliation! "I'm sorry Rick. Yes, I'm begging you to let me suck your cock. I want Jen to see me. I think we're both slaves to your cock Rick...may I please suck you? I'll get you ready to fuck my wife...please let me suck it Rick."

"Okay Kenny, get busy. Make it big and fat and hard for your sweet Jen to enjoy."

My own dick is hard like Ricks as the humiliation rolls over me. When I lean closer, I can smell the man musk and feel the heat coming up from his crotch. My hand holds the fullness and dominant strength of his cock, and my lips feel the slick pre-cum making the head of his cock even smother and silkier as they passed over it. And then I'm once again sucking cock! It's as wonderful as I remembered, and as erotic as I had dreamed of for so long. The first thought that comes to my mind is that I need to thank Rick for letting me be his cocksucker. I lift my mouth off his cock, look up and say with the utmost sincerity, "Thank you for letting me be your cocksucker Rick."

"You're more than welcome Kenny. It's the least I can do since you've given me your wife to fuck. You can suck my cock as much as you want...but don't forget to lick my balls too. And I've been thinking I'd like my asshole kissed and licked when you get around to it. You gonna lick my ass Kenny?"

"Yes sir, I want to lick your asshole. Thank you for letting me."

"I think we're all going to have a lot of good times Kenny. Now why don't you get back to sucking your reward, I want Jen to see you with it in your mouth when she comes in from the kitchen."

Rick must have sensed Jen was close to finishing up because I had just started sucking him again when she walks into the living room. She doesn't say a word, but Rick says, "Kenny couldn't wait to have another turn at it — hope you don't mind we started without you."

"No, I don't mind at all. I couldn't think of a more erotic surprise than to walk in and see my husband on his knees sucking your cock. Now he knows why I couldn't resist spreading my legs for you."

I feel her sit down next to Rick on the sofa, but I just keep sucking the cock. For some reason, a part of me wants her to see me like this — to finally see the submissive side of me that I keep hidden. My emotions are a tangle of euphoric lust mingled with a strangling fear that once she sees it, she might find such a man as me disgusting. She said it turns her on when we talked, I just hope she feels the same after seeing me on my knees like this.

But it's too late to worry about that now, I can almost feel her eyes on me as I give our man the best blowjob I can. After another minute or so, I feel their bodies shift and realize he is drawing her close and kissing her. I want to watch, but know I'm expected to keep sucking his cock. I can tell from his movements that Rick has her dress pulled up and his hand is either in her panties or very close to being there...his cock is throbbing in my mouth and my attention is drawn back to this wonderful feeling. Yes, I really do hope this all works out for us all.

They kiss and whisper sweet talk for several minutes as I service our man. Jen gets up to take off her panties, after that the smell of aroused woman mingles with Rick's musky scent and I know he is fingering her good now. If the smell didn't clue me in, her moans of pleasure certainly would have. I marvel at how hard I am just from being on my knees for Rick. Yes, this threesome was a good idea...I just hope it holds together without anyone getting hurt feelings.

After another several minutes Rick tells me, "Kenny, Jen needs my cock. Let's go up to your bedroom so I can make her happy."

For some reason, it just slips out naturally as I say, "Yes sir."

"Why don't you run up and get things ready, I think maybe a warm shower would be nice."

"I'll go get the bed ready Rick."

As I turn to do his bidding, Rick stopped me with, "Ken, I enjoyed what you were doing on your knees. I think we're all going to have a lot of good times together. We'll be up soon. You run along and get things ready for us all."

"On my way." It was so wild being such a wimp in front of Jen. I loved the chance to let this submissive monster inside of me out, I hope she'll tell me her true thoughts and feelings tomorrow about seeing me like this.

I had no idea what Jen and Rick were up to while I turned back the bed, lit some incense and dimmed the lights in preparation for our first time together. I was still dressed and debated whether I should get naked or wait until they came up. Finally, I decided to wait for Rick's permission. Just then they both walk into the bedroom.

As they walk toward the bathroom for a shower, Rick says, "You better come get cleaned up too Ken."

I'm more than eager, and we all go in together for our first shower. I watch inflamed with desire as Rick slowly finishes unbuttoning Jen's dress and it slithers down her perfect body into a pool of cloth on the tile floor. Her panties must have been lost downstairs, and since she always skips the bra when she can, she is now naked and oh so beautiful. Both Rick and I admire her nude perfection. I watch in awe as my dear sweet wife begins to unbutton Rick's pants, her hand looks so small as it fondles the cock I got hard for her with my lips such a short while ago.

She turns to catch me staring and comes to me. She kisses me on my lips and begins to strip me as Rick now watches us. I glance over to see him slowly stroking himself, and once again I am so thankful he has come into our lives. Our eyes meet and he smiles and winks at me, reminding me this is all a game we're playing together. I wink back, and for some reason sense that we're over another hurdle in our explorations into the unknown and forbidden territory we have decided to explore. Rick steps the two paces to where Jen and I stand and sandwiches her between her two men. I know his hard flesh is pressed into her beautiful ass cheeks just as my own is pressing into her bushy mound..

"I thought we were going to shower," Jen says. We all laugh and Rick pulls away to get the water adjusted. While he does that, Jen and I share a look and we both smile our confirmation that we want to keep going. Finally satisfied with the water, Rick steps into the shower and says, "The water is nice and warm, you two might as well come on in."

It's kind of crowded with all of us in there, but it is a fun crowded as slippery bodies rub against other slippery bodies. We take turns using our hands to wash each other. Both Jen and I take our turn soaping up Rick's cock, and I know she enjoys feeling his weighty balls and hard flesh as much as I do. It is an experience never to be forgotten, watching my wife's delicate hands holding and washing Rick's balls and cock. She turns to do mine as Rick washes her crevasses front and back. Then it's finally time to get out and on to more urgent issues.

After drying each other and ourselves, it's finally time. It's time for me to officially offer up my wife to another man. I'm eager to do that, knowing how much Jen needs this and how much they will both enjoy it. But first, it seems that Rick wants to break the ice with Jen watching me be submissive as he says, "Ken, kneel here in front of us."

Not knowing what is to come, I follow his instructions. I kneel and look up to both him and Jen waiting to be told what to do.

"Ken, it's time. I think Jen has something she wants to say."

When I hear those words, for some reason I panic inside. My first thought is that she is going to tell me what a looser I am and she's leaving me!

"Ken, you remember when I told you I wanted to be the one telling you to suck Rick's cock?"

In my confused state, I hear her words and nod my head.

"Then now's that time. Come on over here and do it — suck him up hard for me. If you convince me you're loving it, I'll let you hold his cock and guide into me."