Our Family Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laughed for a while and then as I was able to compose myself, I continued.

"Seriously Ashley, you do understand what I'm trying to say, right?" I asked her.

"Yes mom, I understand, but this has been fun as hell teasing the shit out of you over it all." she replied as she started laughing again.

It hit me then that she had been playing me all along and was just pretending to know what she might have thought she knew.

"Oh, you little shit!" I yelled as I turned towards her, pushed her back on the bed and commenced tickling the crap out of her. She fought to get away, but I jumped up and over her, straddling her hips and grabbing her hands and placing them beneath my knees so she couldn't use them. I leaned my bodyweight all the way onto her to hold her down even further as I ran my hands down to her sides and tickled and pinched her playfully.

It only took a second to realize that our breasts were mashed together and as we playfully fought and moved back and forth that our nipples were grinding against each other's and oh how good that felt. My mound was grinding into her mound, and I was suddenly aware that she would be able to feel my wetness through both mine and her panties. As much as I didn't want this all to stop, I knew it had to or I was going to cum right there. I totally stopped moving and she did the same. Our eyes locked onto each other's, and the thoughts went racing through my head. I wanted so badly to kiss her. I wanted even more to touch her everywhere and I wanted even more so to taste her. Her lips, her kiss, her flesh everywhere. I wanted my daughter as I had never wanted another woman before. But I knew I had to act now. I jumped off her and headed for the bedroom door.

"What's wrong mom. Where are you going?"

"Nothing is wrong baby; you need to get to school, and I have things to do. We have wasted enough time." I replied, hoping that my excuse didn't sound lame and made-up as it was.

"Umm mom, I'm already way late for school and I can help you with whatever you need to do so no real hurry." she said slyly.

Oh hell, I had totally lost track of time and she was right. It was too late for her to go on to school anyway. "Um okay, well, um, I don't know, um, what would you like to do now." I stammered out.

"Well, how about you take me some place to get some new bras today instead of tomorrow?" she asked with her mischievous smile planted on her face.

"Ok, that sounds good, I'll just go get dressed and meet you downstairs in a bit."

Ashley came across the room to me and pressed her entire body into mine and hugged me tightly. Our bare breasts pressed together, her arms wrapped completely around me and mine her. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thanks mom, you're the best." as she broke the hug and turned away.

I turned for the door and was halfway through it and about to close it as I heard her say...

"Oh, and mom." My attention now focused back on her, I turned towards her.

"Yes." I spoke.

"Umm ya know, you and dad can suck on my tits anytime you guys want to, ya know?" and she broke out laughing again as she said, "You two are always saying that this is your house and you can do whatever you want in your house so I guess if you really wanted to suck on my tits, I couldn't stop you."

What?! I thought. Is she messing with me again? Is she serious? What is this game she is playing? I thought quickly and figured it was better to respond as if joking and just said, "Yeah, I'll be sure and let your father know. I'm sure he'll be delighted." in my best sarcastic voice with a bit of a laugh at the end.

I turned once again, walked completely through the doorway and shut the door. As I was walking down the hall to my own bedroom, I heard her door open again and I looked back. Ashley was leaning out halfway through the doorframe with the frame dividing her breasts so one breast was completely in view and her nipple still very much hardened. My eyes drank her in again and I know she noticed.

"What now?" I asked.

"Um, just wanted to remind you that when you are getting dressed, don't forget to change your panties, they're soaking wet." Her face smiling ear to ear and with that she turned back into her bedroom and shut the door and I heard it lock this time.

Oh my, oh my. Did she just say that? My thoughts were a jumbled mess. I continued my way to my bedroom. After a couple of steps, I realized I had completely forgotten my T-shirt and was in the hallway topless. I started to turn to go back to Ashley's room but thought better of it. I quickly looked towards my son's room. His door was partially open, and I couldn't help but wonder if he had overheard any of the conversation with Ashley or even had walked by. Her bedroom door had been open the whole time. Oh no, what if he walked by right when she or I had ahold of the other's breasts? What if he saw?

As I got closer to his door I slowed and quietly peeked inside. He was still asleep on his bed. Whew! Dodged a bullet there. Or so I thought. I started to pull his door shut when I heard him move to sit up and say...

"Hey mom?"

"Yeah." I said as I pulled back from the partially open door.

"For what it's worth, I think your tits are sexy as fuck too and if you and dad ever do get to suck on Ashley's tits, I want in on that as well." then he followed that up with, "And if you'd ever be willing to give me a chance to suck on yours, I'm game for that." He broke out laughing.

Although I was shocked that he had after all heard everything said, I played it off and jokingly said, "In a different life son, in a different life. Now get up and cut the grass, would ya?" I pulled his bedroom door shut and walked on to my room. My head abuzz and my sex as wet as ever.

When I got to my room, I removed my panties, and they were sopping wet. I thought it best to shower first before dressing and jumped in the shower. The warm water felt so good as it cascaded down my body. My thoughts and body still on fire as I washed myself clean and then took down the shower massager and adjusted the stream of water to a finer spray and placed it between my legs and let it work its magic on my swollen clit. My thoughts replaying everything that was said between my daughter and I. Me replaying exactly how she looked in every position she had moved in. Me remembering how her breasts felt when I lifted and caressed them. How her body felt underneath mine as I laid on her and we fought together. Now realizing that she could have gotten out from under me very easily but chose not to. She enjoyed it as much as I had. I should have kissed her; I should have touched her. I should have taken her breasts into my mouth. I should have, I should have. And I was going to right now in my head as I thought all those wonderful thoughts and masturbated to making love with my daughter.

When I was done and dressed, I headed downstairs. As I passed my son's room, I could hear some faint noises and stopped to eavesdrop a bit. I was sure what I was hearing was right and that he too was masturbating. I couldn't be sure of course and I didn't want to disturb him or embarrass him, so I moved on down the hall to my daughter's room. The bedroom door was open, but she was not inside, so I continued downstairs.

I found her already sitting in the car and ready to go. I got in the car and fired it up, turned to her and asked, "Where to?"

"Food!" she quickly said. "Food, I'm starving. I always get famished after sex." she blurted out laughing as she said it.

Again, I was confused and wondered, messing with me? Or being serious but saying it jokingly? What was this game?

"What sex?" I asked.

"Oh, you know mom. I know I'm not the only one that masturbated after all we talked about and did. As I was leaving my room, I could hear Adam doing the same, so don't try and tell me that you didn't masturbate as well, because I am not buying it." she said very matter of fact like.

"Ok, ok, I won't tell you I didn't masturbate. All I will say is that I can neither confirm nor deny those accusations." I said with a grin on my face.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever mom, but the sounds coming from your room confirmed plenty."

"Oh my God, you could hear me all the way from my bathroom to your room?" I asked.

Ashley started to laugh even more, "No, but you just confirmed it, you masturbated. Caught ya!"

"God damn it Ashley, you little shit. If we were back inside, I would tickle the crap out of you."

"Can we do it naked again?" she asked coyly with a side eyed look.

I laughed and was still wondering whether she was being serious about all of this or what she was just joking about.

"Ashley, we weren't entirely naked then, we both had panties on." I said, testing the waters a bit.

"Well, maybe next time we can leave them off too and just be totally naked." she replied.

I still had no idea where any of this was coming from with her, so I just decided to drop it for now and see how the afternoon went.

We stopped and had a bite to eat. I kept the conversation light and non-sexual. We stopped and had our nails done as we often do and then I asked her where she wanted to go to get her some new bras.

"I don't care mom; I just want them to fit right this time and I want some nice-looking ones. Some sexier than just plain old bras."

My daughter was growing up and I had to realize that meant the ways she feels about things was changing as well. She wanted to feel and look pretty at certain times and not just all tom boyish as she normally looked just hanging out.

"Okay." I spoke. "How about we go over to Vitoria's Secret, and have you actually fitted for a correct size bra and get you some really nice bra and panty sets?"

"Really?!" she yelled excitedly.

"Really." I replied, mocking her in tone and excitement.

Ashley leaned over to me and kissed my cheek, halfway hugged me the best she could as I was driving and said, "You're the best mom. I love you so much."

The physical contact was enough to make me flush again. There is just something about the feeling I get when my daughter hugs or touches me in any way. My thoughts automatically replay the events of earlier that day, and I just get all tingly and warm all over. I could tell I was moistening my then clean panties and I had to adjust in my seat for a more comfortable position. My thoughts off in a daydream, when....

"Oh my God mom!" Ashley almost yelled out. "Your nipples are hard again just from me hugging you. What's up with that?" She asked.

I looked down and at the same time it registered in my brain that yes, my nipples were hardening and poking through the thin blouse I had on. This even with a bra on this time. I was sure Ashley could sense my embarrassment.

"Mom, it's okay, look, my nipples got hard too from hugging you." I heard her say.

I looked over and yes, I could plainly see that her nipples were erect and totally pushing through her top. It was at this time I realized that she didn't have a bra on, and her breasts looked so very good in the blouse she chose to wear. It wasn't that it was overly revealing or anything like that, but it was snug, and form fitting and just was made to show off her breasts perfectly.

The way the sun was striking her face, the wind blowing through her hair from the open window. I took her in. I noticed every little thing about her. Every curve, every line of her body. To say she was beautiful almost feels like an understatement. She was more than just beautiful but I had no words to describe what I saw in my daughter. What I did have words for was, I wanted to see more, and touch more, caress her, taste her. Devour her.

Oh, I had to stop. I pulled the car over off the road and just sat there for a minute trying to collect myself. Collect my thoughts and collect my emotions. I didn't know how much more of this I was going to be able to take before I said or did something I may regret. I had to know what was going on. I had to know now.

"Mom, what's wrong? Why did you stop? Are you okay?"

I turned to her in the car facing her. I tried not to look unpleasant or that anything was seriously wrong. I didn't want her to feel bad for anything, but I needed to know.

"Ashley, I have to ask you before this playfulness goes any further. What is going on with you?"

"What do you mean mom? What's going on with me?"

"You know damn well what I mean. The way you have been acting and the things you have said today. All the sexual overtones and inuendo, the outright flirting. I need to know where it's all coming from and why."

Ashley sat there looking at the floor. I let her sit and ponder for a minute without saying anything so she could collect her thoughts. Then she turned towards me with a bit of tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry mom. I don't know really; I just been having these feelings lately and I can't seem to get you off my mind."

"What kind of feelings and when did this start?" I asked her.

"Promise you won't get mad at me no matter what I tell you, promise?" she said softly, now with tears streaming down her face.

"Ok, baby, I promise. You know you can tell or ask me anything. What is it?"

"Brittney and I have been having sex lately, but I just keep thinking of you and replacing her in my fantasies when I masturbate and sometimes even think of you when I'm with her sexually. Please don't be mad at me, please."

"Baby, I'm not mad at you for that. I could never be mad at you for that. I just need to understand exactly what is going on, so I don't end up saying or doing anything inappropriately. You need to be honest with me about everything, okay?"

"Okay mom, I will, I promise. What do you want to know?"

"Well, you just admitted that you have been sexually active lately, correct?"

"Yes" she answered.

"Ok, has it just been with Brittney or has there been any boys as well?"

"No mom, no boys, I'm still a virgin when it comes to that way."

This gave me a little sense of relief. Brittney was the same age as Ashley, and they have grown up together since about the age of 5. They were more like sisters than best friends and Brittney was welcome in our house at any time and vice versa. As far as the guy thing goes, I know Ashley is going to have sex with guys but was surprised to hear that she had not yet. We had put Ashley on the pill to help regulate her periods back when she turned 12 and started to have very heavy flows and sometimes twice a month. The pill has helped, and we just never talked about her coming off it when she turned an age to where she might be sexually active.

"Okay, I get the sex with Brittney and I'm okay with it and I'm sure your father will be as well. You just need to make sure she tells you when and if she becomes sexually active with anyone else. Safe sex does not just mean protecting against pregnancy. You understand that don't you?"

"Yes mom, I know all of that and Brittney is still a guy virgin as well. We just like fucking each other."

Still looking at my daughter and hearing her use the word 'fucking' and thinking back to hearing her say 'tits' and then remembering what she said to me about how her dad and I could suck on her tits whenever we want to, was causing me to lose my train of thought and I could again feel my wetness spread between my thighs. I had to ask her...

"Ashley, earlier today when we were in your room before I left you said out loud to me that your dad and I could suck on your tits anytime we wanted to, do you remember that?" I asked her.

"Yes." she said softly and shyly.

"What did you mean by that? I mean, why would you say such a thing?"

It took some time, but she eventually looked over at me, square in the eye and said, "I said it because I mean it, or at least I wish it could or might happen."

I was stunned. I mean, I had the upmost respect for my daughter right now that she was being so forth right and honest with me but at the same time, I was shocked that she would admit such a thing outwardly to me.

"I know you know the word incest and what it means, correct?"

She sighed like I was wasting her time and said, "Yes mom, I know the word incest and what it means."

"Well, then why would you feel the way you do knowing that incest is considered taboo and morally wrong?"

"Was it so wrong when you and dad engaged in incest when you were younger, or when you two still role play with other couples in incest roles when you are swinging. Was it so morally wrong then to you?" She asked me.

"What, how did you know? What have you heard and from whom? I want to know right now, little miss, what exactly do you think you know?" I asked her with a tone in my voice, that she'd understand that I wasn't playing around.

Ashley sat there for the longest time without moving or saying anything. I spoke up and said, "We are not moving from this spot until you tell me what you know and how you know it young lady, you hear me?"

"I read it in your journals. I read it in your journals." she repeated. "I know it was wrong to read them, but I couldn't help myself and I after I started, I couldn't stop because they are fascinating to me and turn me on. They are what drove me to having sex with Brittney in the first place." she cried out and started crying uncontrollably.

I was mortified. I was speechless and couldn't move. She just admitted she had read my journals. My journals were a complete retelling of my entire life including the incest shared between my mother and father and a few other members of my family. I had also included my husband's history and documented all our swinging escapades. Names withheld of course but the stories were written out in full detail and description. She was correct, she did know everything. And she even knew her father's and mine secret fantasies of having incestuous sex with her and her brother. Oh my God, what have I done? I had no idea what to say or respond.

"I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry for reading your journals and I'm sorry for trying to flirt and come onto you. I'm so sorry."

Ashley turned her head away from me and stared blindly out the window. I was still trying to collect my thoughts and emotions. What was I going to say? What was I going to do? Then, wait. What did she just say?

"Ashley, would you look at me please?" I asked her softly.

Ashley turned slowly towards me, and our eyes met. Both of us with tears in them.

"Be honest with me now, please, it is very important." I spoke.

"What?" was her response.

"You just said that you were sorry for flirting with me and coming on to me. Is that what I heard?"

"Yes." was her only reply.

"Baby, why were you trying to come on to me?"

"Because, I want to have sex with you. I want to have the same kind of relationship you had with your parents and dad had with his mom but I didn't know how to just ask about it without you wondering where I might have gotten the idea and then know I read your journals, so I just decided today was the day I was going to start flirting and coming on to you and see where it took me." She spoke these words so fast and mumbled but I knew exactly what she said and meant.

And with that all said, she broke down and sobbed. A total heartfelt remorseful sob. I hated seeing my daughter in this kind of pain and I rethought some of my thoughts. Was I really that mad at her? Even if she did read my journals. I am at fault here too. I should never have probably written them nor left them someplace she or anyone for that matter could find them, especially with that sort of subject matter. I was also guilty in the fact that I too had plenty of sexual thoughts towards my daughter and she was correct, I did write about how her father, and I would have sex and fantasize about her joining and even her brother. Oh my God, her brother. What did Adam know?

"Uh, honey, does Adam know about any of this? Has he read my journal also?" I had to ask her.