Our Family Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong Baby?" I asked her concerned.

"Umm nothing, I just." She stopped talking and was hesitating, so I asked again.

"What's wrong, you have to tell me." I demanded.

"I'm still a virgin Mom. I'm intact, I still have my cherry." she quietly said.

Oh my God I thought. I'm eating totally virgin pussy. And not just any virgin pussy but my own daughter's virgin pussy. And then the thought struck me. Oh my, I'm going to get to watch her father take her cherry. I'm going to get to suck my daughter's virgin blood and cum off her dad's cock and then lick her dad's cum out of her deflowered hole. It was too much to bear and I orgasmed as I was still rubbing my own clit through my jeans. I shuddered and lost my balance, my face landing back into her sex. I recovered and leaned back up. I pushed my finger slowly and slightly inside her and sure enough it came to rest against her hymen. I was dumbfounded with thought.

"I thought you and Brittney were having sex. I figured you would have busted your cherry by now. By an accident or a dildo or just whatever." I asked her, still not really understanding.

"Brittney and I mainly only do tit play and rub our clits. Ya know, we masturbate together and masturbate with each other. Do some licking but no, we don't penetrate at all. And I don't own any dildos or vibrators."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She truly was a virgin. Her dad was going to be a very lucky man. She did say she wanted her dad to be her first cock.

"Umm, well, we are definitely going to get you some of your own toys. A woman needs a variety of her own toys to play with." I told her.

"Well, thank you, but I'm not worried about that. I just want to be the toy you and dad want to play with all the time." she said with a sly smile on her face.

"Oh, you are definitely going to be that, Babygirl. You are going to be our little sexy fuck toy and cock sleeve for you father." I knew we were getting off track and I still wanted her to cum on my face, so I steered the conversation back to smut as I knew she liked. And then I removed my finger from her, and lowered my face back to her sex, driving my tongue back inside her as deep as I could. Wrapped my arm around her leg again and rubbed at her clit feverishly while I fucked her hole with my tongue. Sucking at her lips and licking everywhere I could. It didn't take long, and she was back on track. Now, not playing with my own clit I could concentrate solely on making my daughter cum and that's all I wanted to do. She was back to working her nipples roughly and tugging at them. I thought she was going to pull them off for a minute. Then she reached down with both hands and, cupping each side of my head, she pulled my face into her harder. Her hips raising and grinding against my face. I worked my tongue inside her and my thumb worked on her clit.

"Ahhh fuck Mom!" she yelled out. "YES, YES, YES, right there. Right there, eat my cunt. Don't stop, oh please don't stop. I'm going to cum all over your face. I'm going to cum all over my mother's face as she eats her daughter's cunt!" she yelled out as her orgasm hit her and her body shook uncontrollably. I stopped what I was doing and lifted off my knees and started kissing up her body. Her flesh so smooth and silky. Licking up droplets of sweat as I went along. I made it to her breasts, and I finally got to take one in my mouth. I cupped and caressed her right breast in my left hand as I cupped her left breast in my right hand and brought my mouth to her nipple. I sucked and licked for a minute before moving over to her other breast, not wanting to favor one over the other. They were both fantastic and my sedation started to sit in. I kissed up her neck and found her waiting mouth, lips parted and ready to take my kiss into her mouth. My tongue found its way into her mouth, and we kissed a deep, passionate, wet kiss. Her lips wrapping around my tongue, her sucking her own juice from it. I broke the kiss first and just hovered over her.

"I love you, Ashley." I softly said. "No matter what transpires from here on out, I need you to know that above all else, I love you."

"I love you too Mom, And I do know."

With that I leaned all the way up and smacked her on the hip saying, "Get up and dressed, we got to get home."

"What's the hurry Mom?" she asked.

"Umm, only that I want to eat your pussy again as soon as possible and in a more comfortable setting so we can take our time and don't have to worry about noise or getting caught."

"Well hell, why didn't you say so in the first place. Get this bitch fired up and let's go!" She yelled out excitedly. Then she said, "But Mom, we still could get caught by Adam or at least him hearing what we are doing."

"Fuck him." I said. "Fucking you is way more important. And yeah, besides, fuck him. I mean it literally. Fuck him. I mean if he wants to fuck, I'll let him fuck me. You can still think on it, but I would love to have my son's cock in me."

I could tell Ashley was thinking about all the possibilities. We rode in silence the rest of the way home pondering our own thoughts. As I turned into our drive, I saw John's truck. "Well, shit!" I disappointedly said. "Your father is home early from work, so our plans are going to have to be put on hold till after I talk with him about all this. Sorry Baby."

"That sucks!" Ashley exclaimed. "I really wanted to return the favor and eat your pussy for you."

"Hmmm that sounds wonderful but just think, after I speak with your dad, we will be able to fuck anytime we want. Think about all those possibilities. And while you are doing that thinking, think about your father's hard cock fucking in and out of you while I suck on your tits and clit."

"MOM STOP!" she cried out. "That's not fair, you can't get me all worked up like that and then just abandoned me."

"I'm not abandoning you. I am priming you for later. Just think, if this talk goes well, you will not only be eating my pussy, but your dad will be fucking you from behind while you do so. Doesn't that sound wonderful?" I asked her.

"Hmmm, yes." She replied as her hand slid down across her breasts and down between her legs. "I'm so wet just thinking about it now."

I leaned over and kissed her before getting out. As I broke the kiss, I patted her leg and said, "Go, get upstairs and shower. Clean really good, you never know where someone might want to put their tongue."

"I know that now." She laughingly said in return. She turned and got out of the car and hurried inside.

I realized she forgot her bag from Victoria's Secret. I snatched it up and took it with me. I didn't see John anywhere and Adam's Jeep wasn't home, so I knew he had gone out. The lawn was cut so I was happy with that. He's a good man and a good son and apparently with a big, nice cock that I now had every intention of finding out for myself just how big and how it would feel inside me. If I have my way, and I usually do. I climbed the stairs thinking John may be in the shower but stopped at Ashley's bedroom first to drop off her bag. Again, I knocked, a tap, and pushed open the door. WOW! There she was, on the bed totally naked and masturbating. She jumped up as I entered.

"MOM!" she yelled out.

"Look we just got home, and I didn't think you would be up here already rubbing one out, you are supposed to be taking a shower."

"But I'm horny and need to cum some more."

"How about saving it for later for your father and me?" I suggested.

"Oh, there's plenty, don't worry about that." she quipped in return.

I thought of myself at her age with my parents, and I fucking like rabbits. Along with other family members. I never wore out and could never get enough.

"Okay, do your thing. But please still shower and be ready for later."

"I will mom."

I looked down at her as she laid back on the bed to continue what she started. Her legs spread and her lips parted between her legs. I bent over and ran my tongue up through her slit and stopped to suck her clit into my mouth. "Hmm delicious." I sighed. As I stood back up. I reached down and grabbed a nipple between my fingers and pinched and twisted.

"Hmm Mom, stay and play with me, please."

"I can't honey, I have to find your dad and have this talk so that we can get our serious fuck on and turn you into our slutty fuck toy." I figured I couldn't stay with her, but I could at least help prime the pumps for her. Her hand was already working her clit and the other tweaking a nipple. Her eyes closed.

"Hmmm fuck Mom, yeah. Tell me more."

"Just think of today and the possibilities of tonight. Use that and cum to it." I had already placed the bag in a chair she had in her room, so I walked out and shut her door. I could hear her moaning as I walked away.

I made it to our bedroom and found John lying on the bed with a washcloth over his head. I knew this was not good. He was not asleep and heard me come in.

"Hey beautiful." He greeted me as always.

"Hey yourself. What's wrong, migraine?" I asked him.

"Yeah, and it's a bad one." He informed me.

John hardly ever got headaches but when he did it was usually in the form of a migraine, and it was completely debilitating to him. He was unable to function, so I knew there was no use talking with him about anything tonight. He was usually down for at least eight to twelve hours or so.

John spoke up, "Started at work. Bad day at work anyway and just kept getting worse so I came home early. Been laying here ever since."

I asked him, "Are you up to eating or doing anything?"

"No, I just want to sleep and be left alone. I'm sorry Baby."

I knew nothing was going to change his mind, so I texted Ashley and explained what was going on with her father. She knew and understood about his migraines, so that wasn't going to be a problem. A second later though I received a text back from her that said she understood and felt bad for dad. Then a second later I received another text from her, this one with a pic of her spread open pussy and caption that read, 'Wish you were here.' I returned her a text and told her that I wish I was there as well, but everything was on hold. I didn't feel right about engaging in anything while her dad lay here suffering and that I would be out in a bit to talk to her more about it. She wrote back that she totally understood and said her dad was more important than sex anyway. She truly was a daddy's girl regardless of what went on between her and I earlier. I turned to head out the door and leave John to rest. I stopped and asked him, "Is there anything I can get for you before I leave?"

"No, I'm good, thank you though. Oh wait, I forgot to ask how your day went, what have you been doing?" he asked.

I opened the bedroom door and took a step through, looked back at him and said, "It was fine. Took Ashley to buy her some new bras and panties. Found us a new lady that I may pursue to get in our bed. And then stopped on the side of the road on the way home so I could eat our daughter's pussy." And with that I walked out and shut the door behind me. There was a pause, and then I heard him yell.

"WAIT!" "WHAT!" "HEY GET BACK HERE!" "SARAH!!"

I kept walking knowing he couldn't do anything about it. Going to have to wait until tomorrow.

Ahh, the second day. Even more exciting than the first. "You'll see."

(to be continued)