Our Family Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squirmed in my chair and repositioned myself. It had to be clear to Kim that I was enjoying watching her eye fuck my daughter and almost outright molesting her with her hands. Kim pulled the panty up and over Ashley's hips. Then using her fingers, she ran one on each side underneath the hem to adjust and seat the straps evenly against Ashley's waist. The whole time never breaking contact with her fingers. She made sure there was skin to skin contact maintained throughout the entire fitting.

Kim stood up and took a step backwards. "Look at you in that." she said to Ashley. "You look so sexy, so beautiful. You are going to make some guy very lucky one day."

"Or Woman." Ashley replied in return and as she did, she side eyed and smiled my way, knowing that Kim would have to have noticed her doing it.

That's right Babygirl. I thought to myself. You let this woman know that you are taken for now. She can try and work out the meaning herself. I thought to myself. I would never outwardly let this lady know what was going on with my daughter and myself, but I did kind of get off on knowing that she had to be wondering and thinking what might be going on between my daughter and me.

Kim spoke up and asked Ashley, "So, are you happy with the set, are you comfortable in them?"

"Yes, very much so." Ashley answered in return. Followed by, "Mom, I'm ready to go now."

"Ok." I spoke. "Get changed and let's get out of here."

"Kim spoke up again, "Great, another satisfied customer. I do so love my job and satisfying their needs. This was fun." she said coyly as she smiled and winked at me. "I'll just ring these all up and you'll be on your way."

"This was fun." I said back. "Maybe I'll have to come back and have a fitting done for myself."

"You should, you really should." Kim said with a bit of excitement in her voice as she picked up the sets, turned and walked through the curtain and out to the counter.

By the time Ashley changed back into her clothes and we got out to the register, Kim was done ringing everything up and bagging them. She handed the bag to Ashley. Turning to me Kim said, "Here is my card and my personal phone number on the back. If you ever get serious about that fitting, call me and make an appointment. It's on the house and we can do it here or in-house if you prefer. Your place or mine." Kim was smiling as she said this and reached her hand out to shake. I shook her hand and told her I would be calling her. Then Ashley and I turned to leave.

As we walked through and out of the mall, I noticed all the guys and gals looking and even turning around to look at Ashley's ass as she walked by. I know my daughter is beautiful and I'm sure this has been going on for some time now, but by trying to keep my feelings and thoughts in check and only viewing her as my daughter I just never quite realized just how many people do look her over. Now that, I, myself am opened to seeing her as the sexy young woman she is, my thoughts are turning to much more sexual overtones about her and understand why so many others can't help themselves to look at her. I can't help myself either.

When we exited the mall and were making our way to our vehicle Ashley grabbed my hand into hers and leaned into me laughing saying, "Oh my God mom, Kim so wants to fuck me, and I think she wants to fuck you too. Did you notice how she was looking at me and trying to be sly about feeling me up?"

"How could I not notice?" I asked. "I mean she was very blatant about it. I was actually surprised that you allowed her to do that."

"Hmmm, it felt good having her hands on me." she said sheepishly. "I'm not going to lie though; I was wishing they were your hands on me instead."

"Well, I'm not going to lie either, I was wishing they were my hands as well and even my mouth."

Ashley squeezed my hand and leaned her head over onto my shoulder as we walked. Then I heard her say, "Anytime mom, anytime."

As we made it to the car I spoke up and said, "Hey Ashley!"

Ashley looked over at me, "What?"

I handed her the keys to the car, "You drive home, I have something I need to take care of."

"Take care of what?" she asked as she took the keys from me.

"Just a little something I need to take care and it can't wait any longer."

She didn't inquire any further, excited that she got to drive. Ashley has had her license since she was 16 but she doesn't own her own car yet. We had made an agreement with her, that if she did well in school and graduated then her father and I would buy her first vehicle. So, although she had her license she didn't get to drive very often.

Ashley ran around the car and jumped inside. I got in the passenger seat and reminded her to readjust the seat and mirrors and such before taking off. She did so and away we went. I knew Ashley was a safe and cautious driver, so I felt totally safe riding with her and commencing in doing what I just had to do. I waited until we were out of town and back on the interstate. Then I reached down, undid my jeans, raised my ass off the seat and pulled them, along with my wet panties, off and to the floor. I reclined the seat back and placed my feet up on the dash.

"Oh my God Mom, what are you doing?" Ashley shrieked at me.

"I told you I had something to take care of, and that something is me." I said to her without even looking over, as my hand dropped to my sex, and I plunged two fingers deep into my knowing already soaking wet pussy. "AHHHH, that feels so good!" I exclaimed out loud.

"MOM, YOU"RE NUTS!" Ashley yelled loudly but also in a way that said she liked what she was seeing.

I did not need a buildup. I was already built up, I needed relief, and I needed relief fast. I worked my fingers in and out of my hole as fast as I could. My legs as spread as I could get them. I had no awareness of any other cars that may have been passing but I was hoping that somehow instinctually Ashley would know not to pass anyone on the right. My left hand was holding myself open and working my clit as I used two fingers on my right hand to continue to fuck myself hard and fast. It maybe took thirty seconds or so and my orgasm hit me hard and rocked through me. Doubling me over as it did and my legs cinching tightly closed around my hand. As the wave subsided, and my body relaxed some I realized that I had squirted a bit, and I was dripping onto the seat. I removed my fingers from my sex and held it up to see the wetness dripping from them. My whole hand was covered with my juice. I was about to bring my fingers to my mouth as I usually do but suddenly Ashley reached out, grabbed my hand, and pulled it over to her mouth, where she held my dripping fingers to her lips and began licking my juice from them. Finishing by sucking each finger into her mouth until it was clean. Then releasing my hand back to me and saying,"Hmmm yummy, you taste good mom."

"Thank you." I replied. "Damn, I needed that."

"What had you so worked up, mom?"

I looked at her incredulously with a cinched brow. "Really, you have to ask that. Umm jheeze, I don't know. What could have possibly got me so worked up?" I said sarcastically as fuck. "Um let me see here, I mean, ummm, well, it couldn't have possibly been seeing my sexy as fuck daughter naked multiple times today. Or maybe it could be from touching her bare breasts. Or just a short while ago watching her get felt up by another woman who did not hide the fact that she wanted to fuck you and me for that matter. Nope, doubt it could be any of those things. Or maybe it was my sexy as fuck daughter telling me she wanted to fuck me and being okay with me telling her that I wanted to fuck her. Plus, I keep recalling the statement you said this morning of your father and I can suck your tits anytime we want. And then, there was your brother hearing everything this morning and the things he said to me. Oh, and let's not forget your story of how you know your father's and brother's cock sizes." I said as I broke out laughing.

"Okay, okay, I get it." Ashley said while still glancing down to my bare sex sitting there in the seat.

"Eyes on the road, young lady. Don't wreck us over you trying to look at some pussy." I warned her jokingly.

"Yeah, but it's my mom's pussy, then it might be totally worth it." She slyly smiled as she said to me. Then she went on to say, "I hear you mom; I get what you are saying. Maybe you forgot that I was there for all those things today. And I got to see your tits as well and touch them, feel them against me. And I was the one, a short while ago that was felt up by another woman. So, yeah, maybe I'm needing some relief as well." she said all at once in one breath, getting it all out.

"Pull over somewhere, I'll drive from here." I told her.

She took the next exit and pulled over onto the shoulder of the road. I in the meantime, used my panties to clean the seat off and put back on only my pants, placing my panties in my purse. When we came to a complete stop, we both got out and moved to the other side of the car.

Ashley settled into her seat, looked over at me and asked, "Ok, what now?"

"What do you mean, what now? You said you need some relief too so get to it. I want to watch you masturbate." I said this in a more controlling voice so she would understand that I meant what I said. She hesitated at first, but then I guess she came to terms with the thought and began to remove her pants and panties. The seat was still reclined so she just laid all the way back and placed her hand between her legs.

"Nope, not that way. I want to see it all. Turn toward me and show me." I instructed her.

Ashley turned towards me, threw her left leg over the console and into my lap, placed her right foot up on the dash and scooted down more in the seat so where she was basically laying almost all the way down. I didn't ask her to, but she reached up, grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off over her head and threw it on the floor with her pants and panties. Now she was laying there totally naked. Her nipples hardening quickly from the cool air, and I noticed easily the wetness between her legs.

"Show me Babygirl. Show Mama how you masturbate." "Show me yourself."

Ashley's eyes closed and her right hand went to her sex, her left hand started to caress her left breast, her fingers tweaking her nipple and making it even harder.

She began to rub her clit and squirm a bit from the feeling. Her hips arched up as if she was trying to meet a man's thrust. She was just so fucking sexy. Her left hand moved between her spread legs. I was tracing lightly with my right hand, using only my fingertips on her bare thigh, moving ever so higher to get closer to her heat. Watching her there like that, I was so turned on, I was losing myself again and I knew I would need more release soon. My eyes kept moving from the road to the mirrors and then back to her naked body. I couldn't decide whether to focus on her breasts or her wetness. I finally decide to mainly focus on her sex as I had seen and felt her breasts multiple times today. I was losing control, and my desires took over my thoughts and mouth.

"Come on baby, spread your pussy open for Mama. Let me see inside your pink little hole." I blurted out. I couldn't believe I said it like that. I mean it is the real me, but I have worked hard to keep the real me hidden from my children. Before I could say anything, else Ashley said,

"Oh my God Mom, you are so dirty. I love it! Yes, tell me what you want. Tell me what you want to see, I want to give you what you want. I don't care what it is, I will do it for you."

I let her continue to just rub her clit slowly as I collected my thoughts. I just realized that my daughter was quite possibly very submissive and harbored a deep dark desire to be a submissive slut. And not just that, but a submissive slut for her father and I, and possibly her own brother.

"If you think that was dirty Baby, wait until you see the real me, you ain't heard or seen nothing yet."

"Yes mom, that's what I want. I want you and dad to show me everything. I want you to teach me everything. I want to learn it all from you guys."

"So, you've already decided that you want your father involved in this? I asked her.

"Well, I'm the one that said he could suck my tits anytime he wanted, so he might as well get to fuck me too. I mean, I know once we get started, I'm going to want him to."

"How about your brother?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet but I think if he showed an interest in me, I would want him involved as well. Plus, I think it would be hot to watch him fuck you, his own mother." She said.

I watched her as she continued to just lightly rub her clit. Her hips rotating in a circular motion. I knew she needed to cum, but I still had other questions for her. Plus, I was enjoying just looking at her naked body while she toyed with her clit.

"Well, I don't think you have to worry about your brother being interested in wanting to fuck you. After what he said to me this morning, he is wanting to fuck you and possibly even me and I gotta tell you Ashley, it turns me the fuck on. And I know your father is wanting too. He and I have wanted to fuck you for some time now." With that said, I let it drop and let her form her own thoughts and opinions. I quickly spoke up before she could ask any questions and said, "Now cum for me Baby, I want to watch you cum."

"Tell me mom, you have to tell me, I need to hear it from you what you want exactly."

"I want to see your spread pussy. Use both hands and spread yourself open and let me see that pink hole."

She did exactly as I told her and using both hands, she pulled her very pink lips apart and raised her hips off the seat, so she was even closer to my face. Her hole was small and looked very tight and so, so wet. She looked delicious and I knew then that before this day was over my tongue was going to be inside my daughter.

"Beautiful." I said. "Now masturbate for me. I still want to see you cum. Show me how you masturbate when at home."

Ashley kept her left hand holding herself open and her right hand moved back up to her clit where she wasted no time rubbing it hard and fast. I knew she was ready to explode.

"Talk to me mommy. Tell me dirty things. Tell me what a good slut I am for you. TELL ME!" she yelled out.

I knew I was right, she was totally displaying signs of being submissive and she herself called herself a slut, so I went with it.

"Yes Baby, make yourself cum for me. Rub that slutty beautiful pussy. I can't wait to fuck that hole. I can't wait to watch your father fuck that tight hole. I want him to cum deep inside of you and then I want to lick all his cum out of your cunt."

Ashley was frantically rubbing now and her hips churning like crazy, her body convulsed, and she shook uncontrollably as her orgasm rocked through her. It was so beautiful to watch. As she subsided and came down from her high, she removed her hands from her sex and placed them on her breasts and slowly caressed them while pinching her nipples. She lay there still spread open and I knew I couldn't wait to talk with John. His words echoed through my brain. 'Forgiveness is easier than permission.' Besides, I knew deep down he would never be mad. Upset maybe that he didn't get to watch or participate but never mad. There was an exit just ahead and I took it rather haphazardly, almost throwing Ashley to the floor.

"What's going on?" she asked. "What are you doing?"

"You stay right there and don't move. I have something I need to take care of." I said without even looking her way. I turned the car onto a side street that didn't look like it got much or any traffic hopefully and pulled over to the curb. I left the car running in case we needed to get out of there fast.

"I like it when you have something to take care of." Ashley seductively said.

"I think you are going to definitely like this then." I remarked back to her. I used the seat control and moved the seat all the way to the rear position to give myself more room and I pushed myself up and out of the seat. I turned towards her, tucked my legs under me and leaned forward. It didn't take her long to realize what I had in mind.

"Mom, I thought we had to wait?" she asked, but not very seriously. "I thought you had to talk everything over with dad first."

"I can't wait any longer, and besides your dad is not here and I need this, I need you right now." I exclaimed. "So, lay back, spread your legs wide and let mommy eat your pussy." and with that I lowered my face to my daughters, hot, wet sex and I began to devour her. My tongue flicked across her still sensitive clit causing her to jump so I backed off that for now. Besides what I really wanted was my tongue deep inside her. I wanted her cunt to wrap around my tongue and cinch down around it while she came all over my tongue and face. I licked down her slit and took turns sucking each lip into my mouth and gently sucking on it with a slight tug on each making sure she opened wide like a flower, so I could have all the access I needed. I ran my tongue down through her very slick slit, stopping only briefly to dart my tongue deep into her wanting hole and then pulling back out of her, teasing her. I took my hands and ran them to the underside of her legs and thighs and pushed her backwards up onto herself. Rolling her into a bit of a ball so I could lick even lower through her slit. I got a very good view of her asshole. Oh my God, her asshole was silky smooth and still pink as the day she was born. Yum, I thought to myself. I ran my tongue over her asshole slightly pressing just to gauge her tightness., and oh my she was tight. She squirmed a bit and I wasn't sure if it was because it was feeling good to her or if she was a bit uncomfortable with me being in 'that' spot, so I decided to move back up and let it go for now. I ran my tongue back up through her slit and stopped when I got to her opening. Using my right hand, I wrapped it around underneath and around her upper thigh and cupped her upper mound with my hand so that my thumb could work her clit while I ate her. I sent my left hand down between my own legs and rubbed my clit through my jeans the best I could. Some work was better than nothing I thought. I looked up towards her face and saw her looking down at me with a glazed-over look. Her hands were pressing her breasts together and she was tweaking her nipples roughly. Her breasts were magnificent. I alternated from staring her in the eyes and staring at her breasts. My tongue darted inside her deep and I held it there for a second. Ashley's hips raised to meet my thrust. I swirled my tongue around in circles making sure I was making contact with the inside walls of her canal. Her hips circling to try and keep up with where my tongue was inside of her. Ashley was breathing heavily, and I knew she wouldn't last long so I withdrew my tongue and then pushed it back inside of her. And then again, and again. I kept darting my tongue in and out of her. Stopping only to lick her insides for a second and withdrawing only to lick at her clit or suck it into my mouth as well. I never lingered too long doing any one thing. I just basically ate her pussy the way I love mine to be ate. I was looking her straight in her eyes and I pulled my mouth away for just a second to say, "Cum on Mama's face baby, I need to taste your juices. Cum for me."

"Yes Mama, fuck me with your tongue. Oh my God, it feels so good. Eat my pussy mommy." she yelled out as she started to feel her orgasm build.

I went back to work on her cunt and began tongue fucking her again. This time I pulled my hand out from under her and supported her left leg with my right shoulder. I placed a finger at her opening and started to push inside her. I could feel Ashley's hips rise off the seat and she kind of started to sit up and she tightened down around my finger. I knew something was up.