Our Family Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what he knows or doesn't know, and I don't know if he has read your journals or not. I have not shared any of my thoughts or plans with him. Why?" she asked.

"Well, in your plan, did it include him as well, he is family after all."

"I don't know, I didn't get that far today. All my plans were at first was try and see how far I could go with you and then go from there."

I thought about this for a minute and then recalled the earlier conversation with Adam. I decided to fill Ashley in on it.

"Earlier today after leaving your room, I realized I had left my shirt there and was topless in the hallway. Adam's bedroom door was partially open, so I stopped to close it and thought he was still asleep. He was not."

"Oh no, what happened?" she asked, now very interested and her crying coming to an end.

I laughed and replayed the entire conversation for her of what was said between Adam and myself. Even him saying that he wanted to suck on his sister's breasts as well.

Ashley laughed and smiled and before I think she even thought about it she blurted out, "Have you seen his cock mom? It's so big, bigger than dad's cock."

Again, with the words, my body shivered and tingled all over and I looked at her.

"Oh yeah, and just how do you know the sizes of their cock's young lady?"

Now she sat upright and turned to me with excitement all over her face. I noticed her nipples hardening again and could tell mine were as well. She got all giggly and excitedly said, "Well, me and Adam are always running into each other in and out of the bedrooms and bathroom and one day I walked in on him masturbating in the shower, and I saw his erect cock. I watched him cum and then snuck away before he knew I was there."

"And your dad's cock? How do you know his size?" I asked her.

"Weelll." she stuttered, "Um remember that day you asked me to get your wallet out of your nightstand drawer for you and bring it downstairs to you when we were leaving to go somewhere?"

"Yes, go on." I spoke.

"Well, I was on the wrong side of the bed and accidently opened dad's nightstand and he has lots of pictures of you and him having sex and you sucking him and stuff. So later when you guys weren't home, I went back in there to look them over really good."

There was a slight smile on her face like she was proud of herself.

"And what else did you do after you looked at them?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, don't stop being honest now. What did you do?"

She knew she had been caught and that I knew exactly what she did, but I wanted to hear it from her mouth. She blushed and I could see her shiver a bit as she said, "I went back to my room and masturbated while fantasizing of having sex with you and dad. There I said it, you happy now?" she nervously said.

"Yes, very happy and thank you for being honest with me." I continued with, "Look Ashley, if we are going to pursue this further, we both have to be completely open and honest with each other, understand?"

Ashley giggled and was excitedly moving in her seat. "So, we are going to pursue this further? That is what you just said mom."

"I know what I just said, but I also said, 'if' we are to pursue this."

With this, she simmered down a bit and had a bit of a frown on her face. I almost felt sorry for her. My anger is now completely gone and over with. My love for my daughter is even greater than it was a few short minutes ago. I slapped her on her knee as I said, "Ok now, give your mama a big hug and say you're sorry again and let's go get those bras you so desperately need."

We met in the middle of the car and embraced as tightly as we had ever embraced. I could feel the warmth of her breath in my ear as she very softly and very heartfeltly said "I am truly sorry mom, and I will never betray your trust again. I love you with all my heart and I hope you can forgive me."

I could feel my heart swell with warmth and my eyes fill with tears. I hugged her tighter to me, "I do forgive you Babygirl and I too love you with everything in my heart."

"Thank you, mom." I heard her say and then "Your hard nipples feels sooo good against mine, and I bet your panties are wet again, ain't they?" she teased.

I pushed her away from me without letting go completely and said, "You're such a tease."

She pulled me back to her and planted a kiss on my mouth. Her tongue parting my lips and finding its way to mine. Our tongues danced together in a full-bodied French kiss as two lovers would kiss when making love. Our hands moved up to the back of our necks and heads, and into our hair. We made out like this for only a few seconds, but it felt like much longer in a good way and I didn't want it to end but I knew it had to. We couldn't be seen or stopped by a cop sitting here making out being mother and daughter. I broke the kiss first and explained this to her and she understood. I did say, as I moved over to my seat and adjusted my now totally soaked panties. " Besides, if we had gone any longer, I would have probably pulled your breasts out and sucked on them."

"As I said before mom, anytime." She said with her mischievous grin.

We both smiled and looked at each other knowing what was to become. I pulled away from where we had parked and continued to drive to Victoria's Secret. As we drove, we talked about what was next. I told her I would not move forward with anything more without speaking to her father first. We do not keep secrets from each other and if she and I were to continue anything further it had to be with her father's blessing and knowledge. Of course, I already knew for sure that he would give his blessing. I also told her that she needs to think long and hard before deciding if she was going to allow her father and/or brother in on all this and to what extent. I assured her that she never had to do anything she didn't want to do, and we could go as slow as she needed us to move. Everything was up to her and on her timeline. She assured me that she understood everything I had lined out to her and said that she would think longer about her father and brother and their involvement. She did end it with the fact that she knew for sure she wanted to have some sort of sexual relationship with me, that was for sure. And with that she reached out and took my hand and placed it on her thigh and held it there. A very satisfying smile crossed her face as she did so. My daughter was happy and content and that in return made me happy and content.

We made it to Victoria's Secret and went inside. We milled around for a minute until the sales lady was free and came over to us asking us if she could help us.

I replied, "Yes, my daughter here needs a bra fitting and some new bra and panty sets. Something sexy." I added with a coy smile.

"Right this way." the saleslady said as she turned and walked away.

My daughter giggled and came up next to me and grabbed my hand as she whispered in my ear, "Oh fuck mom, look at her ass, and did you notice her tits? You had to have noticed her tits, my God they are perfect. Yum." she said excitedly.

The words, the situation, and yes, the saleslady had a very nice ass and tits. But most of all, sharing this with my daughter and knowing what was going to someday transpire between us was almost more than I could bear. I gripped Ashley's hand tighter and pulled her over into me, "Stop it, just stop it, she's going to hear you."

"But I'm right, right? she has a great ass and tits, and you know you would so fuck her if you had the chance, I know I would. And, you want to know what else?" she asked me.

"What?" I asked almost hesitantly not having a clue what she might say next.

She leaned in even closer and said directly into my ear, "And I want to fuck you mom, so very badly." She giggled and then pulled away from me and almost skipped to catch up to the saleslady.

Well, if my panties weren't completely soaked before they were now. My nipples were so hard they ached; my face flushed so red that it felt like I was having a hot flash.

We all came to a stop in a back room with a curtain drawn and one reclining type chair to sit in.

The saleslady spoke to my daughter and asked her to remove her top. As Ashley pulled her top over her head and off, her breasts were left to hang and sit in their natural position, I noticed the saleslady staring in awe at Ashley's breasts. I didn't blame her one bit. I too was staring, and I had been seeing them all morning long, but I just couldn't get enough of them. The saleslady composed herself and asked Ashley to turn around. Taking a flexible measuring tape from a counter she shook it out full length and started to wrap it around Ashley's torso.

"This might be a little cold" she warned. As she pulled the tape all the way around, I noticed her hands moving slightly higher than they needed to be and brushing the underside of Ashley's breasts on each side. I was about to say something, but I noticed Ashleys nipples getting hard, and this excited me. Not just the fact of her nipples hardening before my eyes but the fact that another woman was excited to look at and was sneakily copping a feel of my daughter's breasts. I was so glad I had worn jeans, or I would have left a wet spot on the leather recliner I was sitting in. I pulled the lever to recline back and enjoy more of the show.

The tape fell from the lady's hands, and she was trying to grab it back up. "Okay, this isn't working from behind. Would you mind turning around and facing me?" She asked Ashley. Ashley did as she was asked and now, she was facing towards the lady and Ashley's mouth was mere inches from her breasts and albeit clothed, they still looked great. The lady leaned forward a bit to try and wrap the tape around Ashley again. Her face turned to one side and her cheek rested against Ashley's bare breast. I know that woman wanted to latch her mouth on my daughter's nipple. I know because I wanted to get up and do the same thing. But I just sat there and continued to watch as my panties got wetter and wetter.

The saleslady finally got an accurate measure from the underside of Ashley's breasts and moved the tape up higher across Ashley's nipples to get the next measurement. Her hands brushed across Ashley's nipples numerous times while adjusting the tape, and they began to harden quickly. I could see her eyes register the measurement with a smile on her face. She dropped the tape and reached for this caliper looking tool. She opened the tongs and placed them on each side of one Ashley's breast. And before I could ask any questions, she announced out 34DD.

34DD on a 5'5" very petite thin frame. Ashley is no 2x4 as they say but she has very thin hips and her waist is so slender that if someone with normal hands placed them on each side of her waist their fingers would easily touch the fingers on their other hand.

The saleslady asked, "Would you like me to help you pick out some sets or do you just want to shop for a bit and let me know when you are ready to try something on?"

"You can help please, if you would." and with that Ahley headed for the curtain.

"Umm Miss, your top." the saleslady gestured towards Ashley's naked breasts.

Laughing a nervous and slightly embarrassed laugh, Ashley reached for her blouse and put it back on.

The saleslady laughed as well and said, "Don't want you to go out there like that and offend some goody two shoes lady that could only wish to have breasts as perfect as yours." She seemed to realize what she said and although maybe a bit embarrassed by it, she continued with, "If it was up to me, I'd let you walk all around the store completely naked if you wanted to." and with that she turned and left the room.

I had stood up out of the chair I was sitting in and then leaned into my daughter and said, "I bet she would too."

Ashley giggled, took my hand and said in return, "I think that woman wants to fuck me."

I didn't think nor thought of what I was about to say. I was just so caught up in it all of it at the time, or maybe, deep down I truly wanted to finally say it out loud, I don't know which it was, but I could hear myself saying. "Do you blame her? Who doesn't want to fuck you? I know I do."

Ashley leaned into me and kissed me on the lips, then whispered, "I want you to fuck me too."

I tried to lighten the moment and slapped her on her ass and told her, "Go pick out something sexy for yourself. Don't worry about the cost. As long as I get to see you in and take it off of you, I'll buy whatever you want."

"Hell Yeah!" she damn near yelled and through the curtain she went.

I collected myself, worked my panties out from between my wet slit. Took a deep breath and followed her out to the sales floor.

It didn't take Ashley long to find a couple sets she liked in the right size, and I made eye contact with the saleslady and gestured back towards the room indicating that we were ready for further assistance. As we walked towards the room, she met us halfway and noticed that Ashley was carrying two sets.

"If you buy three sets, the fourth set is free." she mentioned.

Ashley looked at me with a big smile and I knew what she wanted without her even saying so.

"Go find another two sets Baby. I'll wait right here." I told her.

As Ashley smiled and giggled and walked away, I turned towards the saleslady and finally noticed her name tag read 'Kim' on it.

"Thank you, Kim, for being so helpful. This is my daughter's first fitting and getting new, nicer than normal bras and panty sets. So, she is quite excited about it all."

Kim smiled at me with a sideways glance then returned her gaze back to Ashley as she shopped around for the other sets. I realized that she was checking Ashley out, if not outright eye fucking her. I wasn't sure to be offended or proud of Ashley for drawing such attention from another woman. I know I felt arousal from the knowing that another woman wanted to fuck my daughter and that surprised me a bit. I was in deep thought about all this situation when I heard Kim say...

"It's really no bother. Besides it's my job and I love my job. I mean, where else can you get paid to look at and help naked women." She said.

I really looked Kim over as she stood there looking Ashley over. She was quite pretty. I'd say she was maybe 25 years old and had a hell of a sexy body. Seemed tall with her heels on but I'd guess maybe 5'5", 5'6" maybe. Same as myself and Ashley but towered over us with the 4-inch heels she wore. I already knew I would be interested in getting to know what was going on in her head, but now I realized I was interested in what was going on under her clothes as well.

"So true." I agreed back with her. "Maybe I should get a job here, I too like to look at pretty women." I said while shooting her a wink.

We both broke out laughing and our gaze returned to settle in on Ashley once again.

"Your daughter is really quite beautiful." Kim said as Ashley was now walking towards us with four sets in her hands.

"Thank you." I replied and let things rest for now.

We all returned to the room we were in before and without even being asked or told to do so, Ashley stripped off her top, turned towards Kim and myself, placed her hands on her hips and asked...

"What now?"

Kim and I exchanged a glance and a slight smile that Ashley noticed without fail.

"What?" she asked. "What's going on?"

Kim and I broke out laughing and I just said to Ashley, "Inside joke Baby. I'll let you in on it later."

Kim collected herself and picked up one of the bras saying, "This is a pretty one, let's try this one on first."

Kim asked Ashley to turn around away from her, so she could reach around her from behind to place the bra over Ashley's breasts. As the bra fitted over the top, I noticed Kim's hands ever so slightly brush across the outside of each breast as she pulled it back tight against Ashley's body. Kim then pulled up the straps, up and over the shoulders and commenced in latching it in the back.

"How does that feel?" asked Kim.

"Um, I'm not sure. I don't really know how it is supposed to feel." Ashley replied.

"You should feel supported with less movement, but you want to feel comfortable at the same time. Sometimes though you have to give up one in order to achieve the other, it's a compromise."

Kim started to reach around Ashley's body but stopped short, realizing that she had not asked for consent first. "May I help you adjust yourself? she asked Ashley.

"Yeah, do what you need to do. I have no idea how to do this correctly." Ashley replied honestly.

"I apologize in advance for my hands being cold. I swear, they keep the air down so low in here just so when women walk in here their nipples get hard." She said with a bit of a laugh but was serious at the same time.

Kim reached around Ashley's body and plunged her hands into the cups of the bra. I knew she was trying to adjust Ashley's breasts to sit in a more normal and comfortable position but the way her hands kept squeezing and the length of time it took to do so, I could tell she was flat out feeling Ashley up. My suspicions were confirmed when I looked over to find Kim looking over at me with a shit eating grin on her face. She was not even trying to hide the fact any longer, at least not towards me. She wanted to fuck my daughter. That was plainly clear to me. As was the fact that I was enjoying the show and wanted to see more, I was a bit envious and not only wanted my hands where Kim's were, but I wanted my mouth there as well. I knew it was going to happen at some point, but my jealousy took over a bit and I knew I had to be the first one there. I could not allow anything to transpire here now, between Kim and Ashley. I had to be my daughter's first woman. For me, Brittney didn't really count. That was just child's play.

I noticed Ashley's nipples getting hard again, weather because of Kim's cold hands or the feel of Kim's hands on her breasts, I did not know, but I intended to find out later and later couldn't get here soon enough.

I looked at my watch and did the whole, "Oh shit, look at the time. Ashley, we need to get moving here. Finish up and let's get going."

Ashley looked at me oddly because she knew we had nowhere to be. "But I want to try on the panties as well." She replied.

Kim chimed in at this and informed us, "Bras can be tried on and not chosen to buy but if you try on panties, you have to buy them. We are not allowed to sell worn panties."

"Please mom?" Ashley pleaded with me. "Just this one matching pair so I can see the whole set together."

Not wanting to deny my daughter of anything and suspecting that this situation was going to turn even more interesting, I relented.

"Fine, just the one pair though and then we have to go. If they fit correctly all the others will fit, you fine as well."

"Thanks mom, you're the best." as she quickly undid her pants and stripped them off, along with her panties.

I quickly noticed she had been wearing a light blue silky thong now and not the white lacy one she was wearing this morning. I couldn't help but wonder if she had moistened those this morning as I had mine. I didn't ask her about them right then as I didn't want to have that conversation in front of Kim, but I made a mental note to circle back to her about them.

Kim had picked up the matching panty and was now kneeling in front of Ashley. "Use my shoulder to hold onto for balance and step into these." Kim instructed.

Ashley did as she was instructed and leaned slightly forward and placed her hand on the top of Kim's shoulder. Kim's face was just inches from Ashley's freshly shaven clean mound. I watched as Kim drank Ashley's scent in. As her eyes filled with wanton lust for my daughter's sex. I couldn't be for sure as it was hard for me to move my eyes from Ashley's mound as well, but I'm almost certain I saw Kim trace her lips with her tongue and moisten them. I truly believe that if I wasn't sitting right there, Kim would have made a move on my daughter. Not that I could blame her but again I was jealous of the position she was in and wanted to be there myself first.