Our Family Adventures Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to look at Milla who only nodded her head in agreement.

We made it home and I noticed Adam's Jeep was home. I wondered why he was home so early and then realized it wasn't early and we were the late ones out.

We parked and John retrieved the bags Milla had brought from the back, and we all walked inside.

Ashley and Milla led the way and before we were fully inside, I heard Ashley yell.

"ADAM, WHAT THE FUCK!"

I turned the corner and saw Adam in the kitchen, eating something and standing there butt ass naked.

Adam noticed Milla and ducked down behind the island as he yelled as well, "WHAT THE FUCK IS RIGHT. WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?"

Ashley yelled back, "SHES MY FRIEND AND SHE CAN BE HERE IF I WANT HER TO BE. WHY ARE YOU NAKED?"

Adam still yelling and confused replied, "IT'S YOUR RULE SIS, NO CLOTHES IN THE HOUSE."

The realization dawned on everyone at the same time, and I knew I had to take control.

"Okay okay, everyone quit yelling." I said first, getting everyone's attention. "Milla please turn around and shut your eyes. Adam, run your ass upstairs and put some clothes on. Ashley, after Adam is upstairs take Milla and show her the guest bedroom unless you two are going to share your room. Also show her where the bathroom is and get her whatever she needs."

Adam was gone in a flash as Milla shut her eyes and turned around. When Adam was upstairs, I turned to the girls.

'Okay, he's gone, now you two go and do as I said please. We will discuss this another time. Right now, it is late, and we need to get some sleep, but Ashley you come see me in my room before you turn in, please."

The girls turned to walk off and as they did, I could hear Milla softly say to Ashley. "Why was your brother naked?" Followed by. "He has a really big cock." And lastly. "And why does your breath smell like cum?"

Ashley looked back at me pleadingly for help. I shrugged my shoulders and just grinned.

John was still standing there holding Milla's things. I looked at him as he asked me, "And what about me madam?"

"Take Milla's things upstairs to her and then meet me in the shower. I still need my turn from earlier." I kissed him quicky and off he went.

My brain was searching again. Adam didn't do anything wrong. That is the house rule. But Ashley nor we did anything wrong bringing Milla here. I had to work out a solution but for now I just wanted to get fucked so up the stairs I went.

John was already in the shower when I got in the bathroom. I entered and stepped to him embracing him. We kissed passionately as our hands roamed over familiar territory. John turned me around and wrapped his arms around me cupping my breasts as he kissed down my neck and onto my shoulders. I pressed back into him letting him know that I wanted him, and he returned the press. I put my foot up on the built-in seat and reached back and took his hard cock into my hand to guide him into me. His cock making that initial stretch feel oh so good as he pushed slowly all the way in. I leaned back into him throwing my head back against him, his hand coming up and wrapping around my throat and squeezing.

John knew what I was needing, and he took total control from the beginning. His hand squeezing tighter across my throat, his cock trusting hard against me, into me. He wasn't moving fast, just pushing hard and grinding a bit when fully imbedded. With his other hand he reached down and massaged my clit as he moved in and out.

I heard the shower door click open and Ashley entered quietly. "You wanted to see me mom?" was all she said. I reached out and pulled her to me. I couldn't talk with John's hand wrapped tight around my throat, so I placed a hand on her shoulder pressing down to give her instruction. Ashley lowered to her knees and knew what to do. John's hand moved from my clit and my daughter's tongue took over there in absolute bliss as John slow fucked me from behind.

There were a couple of small many waves that shuddered through me, and I pressed back harder against John's cock and bent my knee a little more to lower myself down onto my daughter's face some more.

John quickened his pace and Ashley's tongue matched his rhythm. Within a minute I was cumming hard and leaking into my daughter's mouth that she lapped up greedily.

My knees were going weak from the position they were in, and I started to tumble forward. John caught me and held my balance as he slid out of me. I continued to the shower floor and rested there as I watched John pull Ashley to him. He turned her around as he did me and guided himself into her.

I looked up at Ashley who was in heaven as her dad slid in and out of her. I reached out with my arm and placed my hand at her cunt whereas I could feel right where John's cock entered her. I traced John's cock up to her clit and pushed my fingers against it and started making little circular motions. Ashley tensed up almost on contact and I felt her body shudder as her orgasm flowed through her. John continuing to move in and out, never missing a stroke as she came.

Ashley's body never subsided as John didn't stop and she moved from one orgasm to another to another. Her body was quaking and if John hadn't held her up, she would have fallen on top of me. I could tell she had had enough but she couldn't catch her breath long enough to ask him to stop so I let John know.

"Ease up Baby, I think she's had enough."

John stopped moving and slid out of her as he helped ease her to the floor next to me.

Ashley and I sitting on the shower floor side by side. John stepped up to us and was stroking his cock. I reached up and took hold of his balls looking up at him.

'Yeah Baby, give it to us. Cum on mine and your daughter's face's. Give us that cum."

Ashley sat up straighter and offered her face to him. Her mouth open and tongue out. I mimicked her as John stroked harder and faster. I placed my other hand on his ass and pulled him into us letting him know we wanted it. I felt his muscle go ridged and his leg stiffen as he let out a loud growl and moan. His cum spurted out and again. The first rope landing from Ashley's chin across her cheek and into her ear. The second rope splashed her across the nose, through her eye and onto her forehead. His third spurt Ashley was able to maneuver her mouth to catch most of it, but some still went across her lips and onto her cheek.

I have no aversion to having cum shot onto my face, in fact I quite like it at times but watching Ashley take her father's load on her face like that was exciting as fuck. When John was empty and shaking off the last droplets from his slit I turned to Ashley, took her chin in my hand turning her face to mine and began licking his cum from her face. I swallowed the first tongue full then saved the rest in my mouth as I gathered up all I could before pressing my mouth to hers and swapping it back and forth.

John helped us up and we finished our shower making sure there was no evidence for Milla to see, which reminded me, and I asked Ashley.

"I heard what Milla asked you as you two were leaving from downstairs. What did you say to her?"

Ashley looked away for a moment and then sheepishly replied, "I told her you would explain everything tomorrow."

John laughed at this, and I punched him in the arm playfully. "Stop it, this isn't funny. What if she figures out what is going on and tells someone and we all get caught?"

John shrugged his shoulders and just said, "We'll cross that bridge if we come to it."

Ashley was quick to follow up with. "I really don't think she would care. She is starving for love so badly I think she would accept it and never say a word."

My brain went into overdrive. "You mean accept what we do or accept what we do if she can be a part of it?" I asked Ashley.

Ashley shrugged, "I don't know, that's your department to figure out. I got her here, it's up to you how to get her to fuck." She said as she broke out laughing.

The angel on my other shoulder spoke up, before the devil on the other did. I asked them, "We really shouldn't be talking about this after now knowing what she has been going through. I feel kind of guilty. Don't you two?"

They looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and at the same time answered, "Not really."

I was stunned to hear this. What had my family become? I thought to myself. I looked at John first.

John looked back, reached out and took me in his arms. "Look Sarah, it's not that we don't care but you are asking this question right after we did what we just did, and it just doesn't fit. Besides we are going to help her as best we can and who knows she may not even be here tomorrow. So, relax and just enjoy the moment."

He was right I knew but that didn't stop me from feeling the way that I was feeling. I decided I needed to go check on her. As I got dressed, I asked Ashley.

"Ashley, is Milla in the guest bedroom or sleeping with you?"

"The guest room. I wanted her to sleep with me but decided it was probably safer for her if she slept in the guest bedroom so that I don't touch her in my sleep." She replied with a little mischievous giggle.

"Good thinking. I'll be back." I said to both and left the room.

As I made it about halfway down the hall and I heard laughter coming from Adam's room, so I stopped there first. The bedroom door was cracked open a bit and I could just see in.

There was Milla sitting on Adam's bed with Adam laughing at I had no idea what. I tapped on the door hard enough for it to swing open and both jumped a bit as if they had just been caught in the act although both were fully clothed and two feet apart.

"Sorry for the interruption, but Milla, may I speak with you, privately, for a minute, please?"

Milla got a worried look on her face and Adam just sat back further on his bed. They looked back and forth at one another before Milla finally answered as she stood up from the bed. "Sure, no problem. What would you like to talk to me about?"

"This way. Let's go somewhere without ears. I don't want to broadcast all your business to everyone." I said as I held the door open and motioned for her to lead the way.

After she stepped into the hallway, I took the lead and she followed me down to and through the kitchen, out through the garage and outside and into the motorhome.

Once inside I locked the door behind us as silently as I could, so she didn't hear me do so. I motioned for her to have a seat and I sat across from her. I took a minute to let my eyes wander over her. First to gauge her body language and second to admire her thin athletic shape. Once I was satisfied, I began.

"I wanted to talk to you in private because I thought you may be more comfortable without everyone knowing your business or what is said." I prefaced.

"I appreciate that, but what is this about?" she asked in return.

"Well, first I want to make sure you are okay with what happened tonight and if you have any questions or concerns or just hear what thoughts you may have. Also, I wanted to touch on some rules of the house........." she cut me off before I could finish.

"Like no clothes worn in the house?" she said laughing.

I smiled back and let the interrupting me slide. "Yes, but we'll get to all of that in a minute. First let me finish please."

"Sorry Sarah, please continue." she politely said.

"As I was saying, I want to go over a few of the rules that will be followed while you are here and also, I want to discuss the questions you asked Ashley as you two were leaving the kitchen earlier tonight."

She looked surprised that I knew that she had said anything, and she shyly looked away. I didn't want her to think that Ashley had ratted her out, so I informed her.

"And before you go thinking that Ashley said something to me, she did not. I just happen to have exceptional hearing and I heard everything you said, but we'll get to that in a minute."

I let her settle into her seat and when she looked at ease I started.

"Again, how are you doing? What are your thoughts right now. Any questions you have for me?" I asked.

She took a minute to mull it around and finally spoke up. "Believe it or not, I'm good. Probably better than good. This has been a long time coming and now that it has happened, I'm happy to be away from there and now I just need to decide my next steps. I do want to thank you all for the push and the help. Thank you so much."

"You're right it should have happened way before now; I can't imagine what you must have endured while living there and you are welcome. Glad we could help."

Another few moments went by, and I continued.

"As far as your next steps are concerned, that is entirely up to you. You are 18 now and a legal adult so no one can legally stop you from doing what you want to do. What I will suggest to you though is this. Don't decide right away. Take some time and really give it some thought. You are welcome to stay here with us as long as you need, and we will help you in any way we can. Buuttt, if you do stay here, there are some rules that you will follow as everyone else does.

Milla's body tensed up some, she scooted forward in her seat, and she nervously asked. "Rules such as what, may I ask?"

"Well, first and foremost you will respect our house and way of doing things along with anyone who lives here. Second, you will continue in school. There is no exception to that. Third, you will contribute to the daily chores and things. Just help where you can. We don't want any money from you, but you will clean up after yourself and such. Also, no one comes here without prior approval from John or me. If Ashley or Adam says it's okay that's fine too because they already have approval from us."

I took a moment and let all that sink in. Milla looked a little more relaxed now but still a bit hesitant.

"Is that it?" she asked me.

"Yeah, that's it. Common sense Milla. We are not asking for anything more than that. Just use common sense and everything should be fine. Do we have a deal?"

Milla broke out into a huge smile. "Yes, we have a deal. I thought you were going to say a lot worse than that, like where I was living."

"You're not living there anymore, and I hope you never will again. This can be a new start for you if you allow it to be."

"Thank you so much. I will do as you suggested and take my time deciding what's next for me and I promise I will not be a bother while I'm here."

Milla jumped up from her seat, arms wide, so I did the same and we embraced. Her arms held me tight, and I realized my nipples were hardening under the thin t-shirt I had thrown on. I broke the embrace and sat back down. She followed suit and I cleared my throat to continue.

"Okay, about the questions." I began.

Milla sat back in her seat, and I noticed a grin forming on her face. "As far as why Adam didn't have any clothes on. We are very free and loving in this family and we do not have a problem with nudity. As a joke a few days back, Ashley thought it would be funny to start a new house rule of no clothes in the house. We had forgot to tell Adam that it really wasn't in affect any longer and we didn't think to call and let him know we were bringing you home with us."

Milla seemed to accept this explanation and although not exactly the truth It was going to have to work for now.

"As far as why did Ashley's breath smell like cum. Well, while John and I were waiting on Ashley to come out of the Fieldhouse I had given John a blowjob and he came in my mouth, and I guess when I kissed Ashley congratulations on the game, I missed her cheek and mostly kissed her on the lips, and I guess the smell transferred more than I would have thought."

Milla sat there pondering my explanation for a bit. I saw her brow furrow and her mouth tighten a bit and then out of nowhere she broke into a fit of laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked her. Seriously wondering what I possibly said that could be misconstrued as funny.

When Milla finally settled down she dropped a bombshell on me that changed everything.

"Sarah, I appreciate what you are doing for me. I want to be respected as well. I may be only 18 years old, but I have lived a lifetime already with what my mother, stepfather and stepbrother have put me through. You see, it wasn't just physical and mental abuse, but I was turned into their sex toy as well."

I wasn't stunned at what she was saying. I had suspected there was sexual abuse as well. What I was stunned at was how she was saying it with such a carefree attitude. This was clearly a girl that was not entirely the victim. She continued.

"You see, I didn't care about the sexual stuff, well because you see, I'm a bit of a slut and love sex. But I hated the physical and mental abuse." She explained.

I was caught off guard and didn't really know what to say at that moment. My mind raced and I stumbled over my own thoughts. Before I could collect my thoughts, she went on.

"I hope that isn't going to change your thoughts about me. It's not like I'm a nymphomaniac or anything. I just love sex. All sex. Man or woman. I know I'm bi-sexual or truthfully to be more precise I'm pan-sexual. If someone is interested in having sex with me, I will probably have sex with them if I want."

My thoughts were still rampaging around in my head and they only thing that blurted out of my mouth was, "Does Ashley know?"

"No Ashley doesn't know. I do know that Ashley has a crush on me, and I'm interested in pursuing something with her, but I did recognize tonight there is so much more going on in this house than meets the eye, so I thought I would dig into that before I committed to anything with her, I don't want her to get hurt. I really like her a lot."

My thoughts were slowly coming together as my legs were slowly spreading apart. This girl was definitely sexually older than her eighteen years of life.

"Let me ask you this. What do you think is going on in this house, if you just had to take a wild guess."

"May I speak freely without any repercussions if I'm wrong?" She asked me.

"Yes, speak your mind. We are very big about that around here. I always say, 'Say what you mean and mean what you say'. So please tell me."

"I think that you all are very open sexually and even if there isn't any incest going on right now, you all want there to be. I also think that Ashley is bi-sexual and maybe you are too. I know Adam wants in my pants and I wouldn't be surprised if John doesn't as well."

How the hell did she know or even suspect any of this and is so close to the truth I wondered.

"And what do you think of any of that if say any of it was true." I asked as nonchalantly as I could.

"I think it's great. I mean it's obvious you all really love one another and having that type of consensual relationship just makes the family better as a whole, and even more powerful as a unit."

"So, if it were true, you're saying you don't have a problem with incest?" I asked cautiously.

"Not at all. I told you earlier. Maybe I didn't spell it out, but I was forced into having sex with my own mother, stepfather and stepbrother. Only thing is after a while I wasn't really forced as far as the sex went. I wanted it just as much. I wouldn't let them see that though. What I hated was the physical and mental abuse. Use my pussy all you want but stay out of my brain and quit fucking hitting me."

I was pretty sure I had heard everything I needed to hear so decided to go out on a limb. Or at least my dampening pussy decided for me.

"Well, you don't have that to worry about here. No one will ever hit you or play mind games on you. I must admit though, we all find you very beautiful and sexy, so yeah, you may get hit on from time to time."

"Bring it on. I'm ready for some good sex without all the other bullshit. I told you, I'm just a big slut who loves to fuck."