Our Family Adventures Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The confidence that Milla showed was beyond sexy. I felt like I was looking at my younger self. I couldn't believe it or how turned on I was right then.

I smiled at her and couldn't help myself. "Milla, I know you've been through a lot tonight and as I said, I'm sorry for that, but our conversation has gotten me a bit heated, and I was wondering......"

Milla interrupted me, "Say no more, I know exactly what you mean."

Milla stood up from her seat and with one quick movement she pulled her top over her head and off. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits did look just like Milla Jovovich's tits and the same for her nipples. Long and hard. Her smile could have lit up a small town. Not because of the braces either, those just gave her an innocent look that was cute as fuck but was lost in the fact that this was one very sexually aware young woman.

I stood up a second after she did and removed my top as well. Our bodies pressed together as our mouths found each other's and our tongues explored new territory. We kissed deeply but only for a short time because I was so amped up to be able to taste her, I was like a school aged boy getting his first piece. I broke our kiss and took her hand in mine as I led her to the back of the RV where the bedroom was.

I sat on the bed and had her stand in front of me between my legs. My arms wrapped around her, my hands on her ass as I leaned forward and kissed her toned flat belly. Little butterfly type kisses all over her stomach, only stopping at her naval to run my tongue through it.

Pulling my arms back around I let my hands stop at her hips as I tucked each of my thumbs into the waistband of the shorts she was wearing. I had noticed earlier that she still had her volleyball shorts on. I pushed each side down evenly and was pleasantly surprised to find that she wasn't wearing any panties. When they were down far enough, I let go and they dropped freely to the floor where she stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

Milla had the smallest little pussy slit I had ever seen on a grown woman. She was completely shaven bald, and her slit couldn't have been more than four inches long. I had no idea how she could possibly take a cock into her.

I continued to kiss her stomach around a bit and slowly made my way down to the top of her mound. Her left leg raised, and she placed her foot on the edge of the bed giving me much better access to her sex. My tongue worked its way into her as my hands continued to roam across her legs and ass. Her whole ass almost fit in my one hand. Such a tiny little thing she was.

Milla's hand entangled in my hair as she started bucking her hips back and forth on my face. She was subtle about it at all. She wanted to be eaten and to get hers, that was for sure. I grabbed her by both hips and tried to hold her to me and measure her pace as she moved but she took total control and was completely using my face for her pleasure. I was surprised that this eighteen-year-old girl was so cocksure of herself in her actions.

Milla's hips were now rotating as they bucked wildly on my face, more of a circular motion but not in a circle. She would buck back and forth a time or two and then suddenly rotate her hips in a gyrating motion all the while holding me by my hair as pressed down upon me.

I could feel her leaking fluid like crazy. Being this was my first time with her I didn't know if she was cumming or just self-lubricating. Either way she tasted amazing. I drank from her as best I could. Her hole was so tiny and tight that my mouth covered her entire mound.

I suddenly felt myself being shoved backwards onto the bed and Milla continued to keep hold of my hair and ride me backwards as she was now convulsing from her orgasm. Her body weight forced me down as her thighs came to rest on each side of my head. She was cumming for sure this time as I could feel her body stiffen and she let loose a torrent of fluid down my throat. I swallowed and swallowed as fast as I could.

When Milla was settled down and her orgasm had subsided she backed off me but stayed on top. She backed her knees down to my waist, leaned over and kissed me deeply. Her mouth, as tiny as everything else about her, was kind of awkward at first, but we found our grove and our tongues found their rhythm. Her kiss was hungry but passionate.

After a couple of minutes Milla broke our kiss and began kissing her way down my neck and onto my breasts. My nipples already hardened, she took one in her mouth, her tongue flicking at it inside her mouth, then her lips tightening around it for a gentle tug before releasing and moving to the other one.

She continued to kiss down my stomach, leaving wet trails with her tongue as she went. She stopped at the top of my shorts I had thrown on before coming to look for her. Simple pair of oversize silk shorts almost like basketball shorts for men, with an elastic waistband which she easily pushed down and stripped off me in one quick move. I had not bothered with panties as I was just going to have a quick talk and then go to bed.

She stood over me for a minute taking me in with her eyes. A smile crossed her face as she slid down to the floor onto her knees. My legs were still hanging off the bed as I was laying fully back onto it. She grabbed me up under my knees and shoved my legs back and apart. I was totally exposed to her.

"Milla, please know, you do not have to do anything you don't want to do while you are here. No one will ever force you." I informed her, wanting her to feel comfortable and not feel like she owed me in return.

"I don't feel forced and that's a good thing. I'm here because I want to be here and I'm here with you because I want to be here with you." She smiled a big smile like she had a secret to tell.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked her inquisitively.

She smiled even bigger and let out a little laugh before saying, "I have been very intuitive my whole life. I have always been able to read people very well, very much like yourself if I were to guess."

I knew exactly what she was getting at because she was correct, and I was the same way. I even knew she was telling me this because I had asked about her smiling. "You knew that I knew that you were smiling for a reason other than just because you were happy."

"Yes." She said. "You read my smile and knew. You and I are a lot alike, I can tell."

"I think you may be right. But I still want to know the reason behind the smile."

"Besides the fact that I love what I see, I knew you liked what you saw as well. Every time I would come over here to visit Ashley in the past, I always noticed you and John and even Adam checking me out. I loved the feeling of all your eyes on me. And now, I'm able to give you what you want and at the same time get what I want."

I couldn't believe that she had known all this time. I didn't want to deny these facts, so I decided to be honest with her. "I for one have liked what I saw for some time now. And yes, John as well for sure. I didn't know about Adam, but how could he not, you're absolutely beautiful. Now tell me what it is you feel you want."

"I need to feel wanted. I don't need to feel loved the way most people do, but I crave and desire the feeling of being wanted. I see it in Adam's and John's eyes. Ashley wants me as well, but she is also finding feelings associated with the wanting. I don't know if I'm ready for an actual relationship with her yet or not. I care deeply for her, and I love the way she looks at me at school and especially in the shower after practice and games. I know she wants me, but I also feel she wants more than just the physically of a relationship."

I didn't understand how this beautiful young lady could be so astute and self-reflective and yet be controlled by her family the way she had been but right now I didn't want to get into it all. Right now, I knew it was getting late and I still wanted more of her pussy.

"There are things that need to be said but right now is not the time to say them. It's getting late and you have school and I work tomorrow. How about we do some more wanting right now and leave the serious stuff for later." I suggested to her.

"Sounds good to me." Was all she said as she nose-dived between my legs spreading them wide with her hands that were still grasping under my knees. She held my legs up high and apart as she greedily lapped at my cunt. I raised my hips off the bed so she could have better access to my sex, and she lowered her head even further and I felt her tongue slide down through my moistening slit and into my asshole.

I relaxed myself as she pushed her tongue deep into my ass. I had no idea how she was breathing. Her nose was completely smashed against my ass and her tongue was so deep there was no way she was drawing air through her mouth. I could feel her tongue work its way deep inside me and then slither back out, then plunge in deep again. My god that felt good as she now also draped my left leg over her shoulder so she could reach around my leg and work my clit with her thumb.

I was the one bucking my hips up and down and across her face then working them back and forth a second later. There was no real rhythm, it was just her eating my ass as I rode her face. I loved it. Maybe one full minute later I was gushing my orgasm across her face. I should have warned her, but I didn't expect such a response to her action. I was wrong and now knew that this girl was well versed in the art of eating ass and cunt.

Milla didn't even hesitate as she opened her mouth wide as I looked down at her and watched her swallow my juice by the mouthfuls. Her hand kept working my clit and another orgasm rocked through me as another torrent of fluid escaped my body, gushing across her face. She licked at my hole as fast as she could, and I could feel the tip of her tongue spreading the hole of my urethra open as she wanted all she could get.

My clit was super sensitive now, my legs clamped shut on her as I tried to push her head away from me.

"No more, no more. I can't, I can't go no more." I muttered out breathlessly.

Milla rose off the floor and stood between my now relaxing legs. I watch as her hand dropped to her sex, and she began to rub at her clit as she also slid a finger between her very wet slit.

I couldn't believe she wasn't done. I know there was the age difference, but I knew I couldn't cum again for a bit. My clit needed a rest. But I didn't want to be a bad host, so I carried on.

"You need more, don't you?" I asked her softly.

"Yes, much more. Please." She replied in a shy wanting voice.

"I motioned for her to come onto the bed and sit back on my face as I said, "Come on, come to mama."

I realized what I said as soon as I said it and looked into her eyes for any uncomfortableness I may have caused. There was none. In fact, she looked invigorated. She was smiling ear to ear and jumped on the bed with gusto. She didn't come up to my face though and stopped herself right over my cunt and lowered herself down upon me as she bent her right leg at the knee on the bed but kept her left foot on the floor. Our cunts mashed together as she gathered up my right leg in her arms to hold onto for support straight up through her small breasts and past her head, she kissed at my calf as she began grinding her clit against mine.

I watched as her eyes closed and her head fell back. She moved her hips with precision as a dancer would to a choregraphed song. She knew what she was doing, or it just came natural to her, I did not know but I was enjoying it, nonetheless.

As she picked up speed to her pace, I noticed her breath coming quicker and quicker and she emitted a long moan from deep inside. I pushed myself hard against her to help her achieve her release. I wasn't worried about me, I wanted to see her cum.

"Cum for me Baby. Cum for mommy. Mommy wants you so badly. Mommy wants to see you cum."

Milla grinded down on me harder and her hips were moving this way and that, and as fast as she could maintain. She was literally fucking me, and I tried to fuck her back the best I could.

I felt Milla's body stiffen, and I felt my cunt drown in her release. Her hips thrusted one way and then the other. Her body was shaking forward then back. She grinded hard against me, lowering herself even more to maintain contact.

"YES, MOMMY YES! I'M CUMMING MOMMY. ALL FOR YOU MOMMY! She yelled out and then collapsed forward across my leg almost dislocating it from my hip. The only thing saving me was that she only weighed maybe a hundred pounds and I was able to control her fall with my arms.

I pulled her to me, and she snuggled close. Her head was on my breast, and she threw her leg over mine. I could feel her wetness against my hip, and I liked it. I held her like that in silence for over five minutes as she wept quietly. I stroked her hair and traced lines with my fingertips on her flesh calming her. I didn't ask what the matter was, I left that for her to say if she wanted to at all. Another minute or two went by and she softly said as she looked up at me.

"That was amazing. Thank you. And I'm sorry for calling you mommy. I wasn't thinking and it just came out."

"You have nothing to apologize for and you can call me mommy anytime you want. Sex or not."

She snuggled in tighter to me and I realized that Ashley was right. Milla may have told me that she didn't need love and all she wanted was to feel wanted but this girl was starving for someone to love her and because she had never felt it before she was confusing love with wanting. I wasn't going to lie to her and tell her that I loved her. I didn't know her that well for that. But I did want her to know that she was cared about.

"Milla." I said. "I want you to know that John and I don't want you here because of sex. We didn't even know this was a possibility until tonight. We want you here because we care about you as a person. Ashley cares about you a lot and if our daughter chooses to care about you then John and I will care about you. You are wanted here. Not just wanted. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"I think so and thank you for everything."

"Okay, not to be the sour apple but it is late, and we should get inside."

We both got up, put back on what little clothes we had on in the first place. As we got to the door of the RV before we went out, I stopped and took Milla's hand, pulled her to me and kissed her lovingly. I hugged her tight to me, then broke our kiss.

"You are worthy of love and deserve love. Don't let anyone ever try to convince you otherwise." I said to her.

I saw tears well up in her eyes and she squeezed me as tight as she could.

"Thank you, Sarah."

I looked at her with a sheepish grin and she knew what it meant, and she grinned back.

"Thank you, Mommy."

"That's better. You're welcome." I turned her around opened the RV door and smacked her on the ass as I said, "Now come on, let mommy tuck you into bed." And out the RV we went and into the house.

We made it up the stairs and talked about how the household mornings worked and how I drove Ashley to school every morning so she would be riding with us as well. When we got to the top of the stairs Ashley came out of her room.

"There you two are. Where have you been? What were you doing?" she asked all authoritative like.

Milla and I looked at each other and started laughing. I broke from Milla and walked up to Ashley. I grabbed her to me and kissed her deep knowing that she would be able to taste Milla's cunt on my tongue. When I broke the kiss, I walked away toward my bedroom saying.

"Oh, I was just out fucking my new daughter thank you. Good night."

I glanced back over my shoulder to see Ashley's mouth drop open as she stared after me. Milla walked up to her then and put her arms around her dropping them to Ashley's ass squeezing as she did so. Milla kissed Ashley as I had done then broke the kiss first as well, turned to go into the guest room as I heard her say.

"And I've been fucking my new mommy. Thank you and good night." She broke out laughing as she shut the bedroom door.

I saw Ashley move quickly to the door and try and open it, but Milla had locked it. Ashley knocked on it.

"Milla, come on. This ain't fair. What the fuck! Milla!"

I wasn't going to intervene but decided too anyway.

"Leave her alone Ash. Let her get some sleep. School in the morning and it's late. Go to bed. I love you." And I continued to walk away.

"BUT MOM!" Ashley yelled.

I stopped and turned to her. "No yelling. It's late, your father is probably asleep. Go to bed, now!" I said in a more serious tone that she knew better than to defy.

Ashley's lip pouted out as it always does when she doesn't get her way, but she turned and went into her room and shut the door.

I entered my own room, undressed and softly tried to crawl into bed not knowing John was still awake.

"Everything alright?" John asked me.

"Yeah, just tired and want to go to sleep. Good night baby. I love you."

"I love you too Babydoll. I thought I was going to have to send the National Guard to come look for you though. What have you been doing?"

I yawned and shook my body as I tried to settle down into the bed more. I muttered as I was falling asleep. "Oh, nothing. Just fucking our new daughter. She has the tiniest little pussy ever. Good night again."

There was a short moment of silence then I heard it.

"Wait. What? What the fuck Sarah. You did what?"

(to be continued)