Our Family Pt. 07

Story Info
A family meets another family for some fun.
1.3k words
4.45
26.8k
36

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later after having showered and getting dressed, I was knocking on our friend's front door with Lisa and our daughter Hope standing next to me waiting for the door to be opened and be invited inside.

When the door was opened by Sara wearing a bathrobe she said, "Hello Lisa, Mark and you must be Hope, please come inside."

As soon as she closed the front door Sara slipped off her bathrobe to reveal her naked body to our gazes, she was just as beautiful as I remembered. After giving Lisa and me a quick kiss on our mouths, she turned and kissed Hope with a much longer and more passionate kiss. I watched Hope's hands wrap around Sara's naked body and cup the cheeks of Sara's ass and pull Sara hard against her as they kissed.

When Hope and Sara stopped kissing, Sara said, "You can remove your clothes here and become more comfortable before I take you through to the lounge."

Lisa had already taken her dress off before Hope and I had even started to remove our clothes as if she was in a rush to go through and meet the others. Hope was the last one to become naked and Sara stood there admiring our daughter's naked body.

"Hope, your body looks amazing, my husband and son will be all over you as soon as they see you," chuckled Sara.

After Sara had given each of Hope's breasts a slight squeeze, she ran her hand between Hope's legs cupped Hope's cunt in her palm and giggled, "I can't wait to enjoy eating and licking this."

Sara pushed her finger deep into Hope's cunt and after giving her finger a few pumps removed her wet finger and placed it in her mouth to suck and taste Hope's sweet nectar. She then took Hope's hand in hers and led us through to the lounge. The first thing we saw was Jane slamming a strap-on cock in and out of her father's ass when Hope saw their son sitting on the couch stroking his massive cock she let go of Sara's hand and headed straight over and sat down beside him to stare at him stroking his cock.

"Hope, I would like you to meet our son Shawn... Shawn this is Hope, Mark and Lisa's daughter," blurted Sara.

After Hope gave Shawn a smiled she said, "Let me do this for you." She then wrapped her hand around Shawn's large cock and started stroking his cock as she stared at his large cock.

It only took a slight touch of Shawn's hand on the back of Hope's head for her to bend down and take his large cock into her mouth and start to suck and bob her head up and down. Shawn leaned back against the couch and gently rubbed his fingers over Hope's head as she started bobbing her head up and down on his cock a lot faster.

Lisa had moved over in front of Jake and lifted his head up and pressed his mouth against her cunt, as his daughter Jane continued slamming the strap-on cock into his ass. I turned to Sara and took her hand in mine and led her over to an armchair and sat her down with her legs hanging over the armrests. I pushed two fingers deep into her wet cunt and wasn't surprised to find her cunt full of cum, with my cock already hard and throbbing, I removed my fingers from Sara's cunt and lifted her legs onto my shoulders and drove my cock all the way into her in one hard thrust.

I pulled my cock all the way out of Sara's cunt and then slammed it all the way back inside her, after doing this several times I started fucking Sara, thrusting my cock hard into her cum filled cunt with each thrust. When I looked over at my wife Lisa, I was amazed to see her lying on her back with Jake fucking her while Jake's daughter Jane was thrusting the strap-on cock into her father's ass.

Sara was now screaming, "Fuck me harder, you're going to make me cum."

I was already slamming my cock into her cunt as hard as I could, Lisa was right when she told me how Sara loved rough sex. I gave Sara's ass-cheek a slap with my hand as I drove my cock into her cunt, her juices began to flow and squirt out of her cunt with each slap I gave her. When Sara yelled out, "I'm. Fucking cumming, I'm having an orgasm."

Everyone in the room turned and looked at her, and Jake chuckled, "Tell the whole fucking neighborhood why don't you."

Even Lisa managed a laugh in between her gasps for breath as Jake drove his cock into her. Jan just giggled and continued fucking her father's ass with the strap-on. Hope let out a muffled moan as Shawn pushed her mouth all the way onto his large cock. This family was just like our family and loved having sex with each other and anyone else that was nearby.

When my cock exploded inside Sara's cunt, adding more cum to her already cum filled cunt, I could feel her cunt squeezing out the hot cum from between her cunt lips and the shaft of my cock as it started becoming soft. As soon as I slipped my soft cock out of her cunt, I watched the cum flowing out of her cunt like a river in a flood.

As I sat down in a chair to recover, I saw Jane slip the strap-on out of her father's ass and after taking it off she came over and sat on my knee and chuckled, "Would you like me to fuck your ass too?"

"Not at the moment, how about I fuck your cunt, when my cocks recovered," I replied running my fingers over her cunt.

Jane giggled and then gasped as I pushed two of my fingers into her cunt and began to finger fuck her. She turned my head to the side and pulled my mouth onto her breast, I sucked her nipple into my mouth and pulled on her nipple. With my fingers pumping in and out of her cunt and my mouth sucking on her breast, I reached around her slim body with my other hand and started massaging her other breast. Jane squirmed her ass against my soft cock trying to entice my cock to become hard enough to fuck her.

When I lifted my mouth off Jane's breast, I saw that my daughter Hope was now struggling to swallow all of Shawn's cum that he blasted into her mouth from his massive cock and how she had cum dripping out the sides of her mouth and Shawn was pushing his cum back into her mouth with his fingers.

Lisa had told me the last time Shawn had fucked her it felt like she was being fucked by a horse, and I chuckled to myself as I thought about how Hope would handle having Shawn's cock inside her cunt as he fucked her. When Jake pulled his spent cock out of my wife's cunt he turned and grinned at me as he sat up beside Lisa.

My wife just laid there on the floor with her legs apart as if she was waiting for someone else to fuck her. I had once watched Lisa being fucked by several men at a party one after the other and still, she wasn't satisfied. The way Lisa laid there staring up at Shawn fucking Hope's face, I knew she wanted him to fuck her next. It was still early and there was a lot of fun to be had by us all, my cock was starting to wake up and become hard and Jane had already felt it throbbing under her squirming ass.