Our Family Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
New pet for the house.
1.6k words
3.65
26.6k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of pure fiction, all sprouted from my horny brain. It contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts, that some may find disturbing. So, if you are still going to read it, after having been warned, then enjoy!

I have started writing from requests of my girlfriends. Feel free to comment, but keep it civil please, I'm not trying to win a prize or get published!

Without Lisa's or Nanette's knowledge (aka my wives), I have been out looking for a slave for us to share. I have met a few and have given them a trial run. Some were better than others, but I wanted the right one. I finally met Hachi (which means river). Meeting her was like a dream come true. I could immediately tell that she was not only very submissive, but she would make an excellent slave.

We met in a bar and sat in a dark corner. She arrived just as instructed, in a skirt and blouse. The blouse was open halfway to her waist. You could tell she was braless and her tits were large on her petite frame.

I got up and she scooted into the booth and I sat next to her. We order drinks and begin talking. Hachi explains that she is from Taiwan, 23, single, never married, and has only had 3 boyfriends. We discuss the conditions she will be living in. It will require her to be our slut/slave to be used as we see fit. She now knows that she will be a slut/slave for the family subject to everything from loving sex to BDSM. She will also be the cook and maid for the house. We will provide her free room and board and pay her a small salary. She is agreeable to this and I tell her that she will be required to sign a contract which she agrees to.

We go back to her apartment for me to put her through some situations to see if she will be complacent. I put her through more than you would ever be able to deal with and I accepted her with open arms. I told her to give notice to the landlord that she would vacate at the end of the month. She is required to sell everything except her personal belongings and to be at our house on the first of the month.

Hachi arrived at the house while everyone was working. I showed her to her room and let her put her things away. She came back to the living room fully dressed. She and I went to the office and completed the contract. The signing will come when you are home to witness the signatures. We went back into the living room and I instructed her to strip to her bra and panties. This will be her temporary clothing until we shop for her uniforms.

Upon Lisa's arrival home, Hachi is in the "at your service" position waiting for you to arrive home. You walk in the door and are greeted by Hachi. You question her as to who she is and why she is in your house. She explains a little to you and you have been looking her up and down the whole time. Your pussy is getting super wet as she continues to explain.

You go to our room, strip naked (this is required of you as my submissive) and come to the living room and ask me what the hell is going on. I told you to sit down and I explained that when Nan is home. Nanette arrives home and is greeted the same way you were. She has the same questions for Hachi as you did. She goes to the bedroom, strips and comes to the living room. I explained that it was time we had a cook/maid and a playtoy for the family. I call Hachi into the room and command her to kneel. I command her to explain why she is here.

She explains to you why she is here and tells you that the Master has already committed to you and you are now ready to sign the contract. You both look at me with a strange look. I go get the contract for both of you to review. Ater you have read it, I ask if you have any questions. You both do and Hachi and I answer them. After all questions are answered Hachi and I sign the contract and you both witness the sigNatures.

I then command her to bring you both to orgasm. First I instruct her to do a striptease for both of you. I let you know that you are free to do anything you want to her. She stands as you put on some music and begins to do a sexy striptease for you. You both begin squeezing her tits and pinching her long niples, fingering her pussy and ass.

She begins with Lisa (she has never been with a black person), crawling between her legs and reaches up and kisses her and makes out with her. Feeling her tits, then moving down to suck and bite on your niples. She suddenly realises that you have breast milk. She knows better than to say anything and drinks everything you offer her. She begins fingering your pussy as she continues attacking your tits. She lowers her mouth towards your pussy. She begins kissing your thighs and all around your pussy. You try to guide her head and I instruct you to place your arms at your sides. Hachi begins licking your pussy as Nan begins making out with you. This turns you on even more. You are now being pleased by a woman you love and our new play toy. Hachi locks her mouth onto your clit and you can't sit still. Nan begins biting and pinching your nipples while Hachi continues her attack on your pussy. Hachi is fingering and playing with your g-spot while eating and sucking on her clit. It isn't long and you are squirting into Hachi's mouth as she drinks your fluids down. You are spent and just collapsed back on the couch.

Nan grabs Hachi by the hair and brings her up for a deep kiss. As they are kissing, Nan begins mauling Hachi's tits, then forces Hachi down to eat her pussy. I tell Hechi that you love anal, I get behind Nan somewhat and make her raise her legs to me. I hold them, leaving her wide open to Hachi's mouth and hands. and she begins rimming your ass as Lisa is now paying with your pussy. I tell Hechi to get back to eating your pussy and get her fist in your ass. She begins sucking her fingers to lube them for your ass. She inserts 2 fingers to start and then sucks them clean and lube all for fingers. She eases them in your ass as Lisa begins making out with you. Hachi gets her petite hand in your ass as she continues her assault on your pussy Lisa is making out with you. In just a few minutes you are squirting into Hachi's mouth. She withdraws her fist from your ass and begins licking it clean. You immediately grab her arm and you and Lisa begin licking it clean as well. You are relaxed and lean back on the couch.

You both look at me and I'm sitting there with a hardon. You both make me get between you and at the same time you both order Hachi to take care of your Master. She gets between my legs and starts attacking my dick. You both tell her to slow down and begin instructing her as to what I really like and need. You both begin to make out with me and each other. You command Hachi to lay across the coffee table and instruct me to fuck her ass. I get behind Hachi and between her legs. You both kneel next to us and grab my dick and place it at her asshole. I look at both of you and you know I'm wondering about any lube. You both just smile and you put your other hand on my ass and shove me in. Little did we know that she was an anal virgin, too late now. She lets us know by the painful yell she lets out. I rest there for a minute to allow her to adjust. I then slowly begin to fuck her tight virgin ass.

I pull out of her ass and Nan sucks the ass juice off of my dick. I put my dick in her pussy and fuck away. Her pussy is so tight it feels like she is a virgin. I pull out and command Lisa to suck her juices off. I go back into her ass fuck for a little, pull out and command Lisa to suck the ass juices off. Back to her pussy and Nan sucks off the juices. This continues until I'm about ready to cum. I command Hachi that she must cum with me. I'm ready to cum and I command both of you to pinch her nipples. I tell her to cum as I unload myself into her ass. I pull out and I command Hachi to clean my cock. She does and then both of you deep kiss her.

We all collapse onto the couch as Hachi resumes the kneeling position. She smiles at all of us and thanks us for accepting her into the family. We just smile back but you notice her leaking sperm out of her ass. You order her to clean this up with her tongue and she complies. She then goes back to the kneeling position waiting for her next order.

We all soon head to bed for the night.

To be continued?