Our Family Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
BBQ and evening activities.
1.9k words
4.24
7.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of pure fiction, all sprouted from my horny brain. It contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts, that some may find disturbing. So, if you are still going to read it, after having been warned, then enjoy!

I have started writing from requests of my girlfriends. Feel free to comment, but keep it civil please, I'm not trying to win a prize or get published!

It's Saturday morning and Hachi is in the kitchen making breakfast. We all sit at the counter and eat while Hachi begins to clean the kitchen. Lisa and Nanette both looked at me and thanked me. They said that Hachi was the best person I had made for the family to date.

I tell all the women to get cleaned up so that they can go shopping and get Hachi some clothing. The girls decide to take Hachi into the shower with them and give her a quick working over. They always leave some sex toys in the shower to use for when they get the urge. Lisa decides to buckle up the strapon so she can take Hachi for a ride. Nanette sits on the shower bench and tells Hachi to eat her pussy. Lisa gets down and begins to fuck Hachi with her big strapon. They continue until Nanette squirts all over Hachi's face and then my wives switch positions. Lisa sits on the shower bench and Nanette fucks Hachi. Lisa squirts all over Hachi as she comes from the fucking she has received. They all clean up, dress and come downstairs. I tell them to enjoy their shopping trip.

My wives and I are in a M/s/s relationship. Lisa is the #1 sub and Nanette is #2. So whenever I am not around, Nanette must obey Lisa as if whatever she says is a direct order from me. I love to just let them rollplay with each other. I have never seen two women make love so elegantly with each other as well as dominate each other. During a lot of these times, I allow Nanette to be the #1 since Lisa is always the #1 when I am gone. There is no limit that they won't go to please each other and anyone I tell them to.

While the women are gone, I make a few calls and invite our friends Tom and Saira, Sam and Mia, as well as Marquis and Diamond over for some evening activities and food. They all know that our house is clothing optional and that we have a swimming pool and jacuzzi.

I begin preparing some meat to put on the smoker to cook for the day. I decided to call the women to have them stop and pick up some sides to go with the food tonight, making sure that they plan on enough for 8-10 people. They ask why so many and I just tell them I have some company coming over from work. Making sure that I don't let them know it is actually our friends.They didn't even question that but I have been retired for quite some time. Maybe they were doing more than just shopping.

The women get home and ask if they should have Hachi model some clothing. I tell them not now, but ask if they got some clothing for Hachi to wear when we have guests. They affirm that they have and I instruct them to get ready as it is getting late and that they need to prepare for our guests.

They all come down and I instruct them to prepare the dining room with plates, etc for our guests. It will be a buffet style and not a sit down dinner. I go out and attend to the meat and see that most of it is ready for wrapping and resting. I instruct the women to make a pitcher of margaritas, and anything else they want. I also have them make me a drink that I can take upstairs to get changed for the evening. After my drink is delivered, I tell Hachi that she will accompany me upstairs right now.

We get to my room and I pull her to me and give her a kiss. I gently push down on her head and shoulders and she immediately goes to her knees. She reaches for my dick and begins to suck it. God does this girl know how to suck a cock. I bend her over the bed and raise her skirt. I give her ass a few swats to make her cheeks start to turn pink. I get behind her and begin fucking her pussy. She is still tight and feels like a virgin. I plow her for a little while then put my dick in her previously virgin ass. She whimpers as her ass is still tender from me deflowering her last night. I ignore her as I know that her ass will be used a great deal tonight, so I want to loosen her up now myself. I make sure that I don't cum as it will be a long night of sex. I tell her to get on her knees and clean my dick. She licks and sucks my cock and balls making sure they are completely clean. I tell her to return to the kitchen and help my wives finish getting everything ready, cut up the meat and place it on platters, etc., but no sex with them.

I decided to clean up for our guests tonight and get in the shower. Lisa comes in the bathroom and asks why Hachi can't have sex. I tell her that none of them are allowed any sex until after the guests leave. I get out of the shower and dry off as Lisa drops to her knees and wraps her beautiful lips around my dick. I let her suck me hard and then begin to face fuck her. She love me grabbing her head and fucking her mouth. Again, I don't let this go on for too long as it will be a long night. I finally finish getting dressed and head downstairs.

I check the remaining meat on the smoker and it is ready for wrapping and resting. So I pull it off and take it into the house. After it rests, the women slice it and finish putting the final touches on getting everything ready. We advance to the living room and wait for the guests to arrive.

After about 30 minutes or so our guests begin to arrive. Hachi greets our guests, as they all ask who she is and she gives her name and tells them she is the new house maid. Hachi took everyones coats and belongings and made drinks as they arrived. As others arrived we all began to talk and socialize. My wives came up and asked me what was going on as they know they were our "special" friends and not people from my work. I told them that I just decided to have them over and introduce Hachi to everyone. They come over frequently so I just decided to have everyone over all at once.

During our socializing, everyone got some food as the drinks continued to pour. I reminded everyone that the pool and jacuzzi was open if they wanted to partake, they knew the rules, clothing optional. I was sure to let everyone know that Hachi was very discrete and would also be partaking in the festivities tonight. Everyone enjoyed that and even clapped for her. After everyone was done eating, all the women cleaned up the dishes and put the food away. I decided to break out the marijuana (we live in a recreational state) for anyone to partake in. After this, everyone really started to loosen up.

It wasn't long and everyone started shedding their clothing to enjoy the pool and jacuzzi. Hachi and my wives continued to make sure everyone had everything they wanted, drinks, pot, towles, etc. I happened to glance over and Tom was making out with Lisa. He loves her chocolate skin and enhanced tits. She loves the attention her ass and tits get her from all the men and women alike. Lisa motions for Saira to come over. The three of them start making out as Lisa starts kissing Saira and Tom. They are feeling each other up and Saira is fingering Lisa and Tom is doing the same to Saira. The girls get on their knees and begin to suck on Tom's 7" dick and balls. They take turns on each and give him a hell of a double blowjob while they do their best to feel each other up as well. Lisa moves Saira to sit on the couch and begins eating that Indian pussy. Tom gets behind Lisa and starts fucking her black pussy. Lisa loves her white cock but loves sex with anyone that I will allow.

I head outside to see how everyone is doing and see that Nanette is in the jacuzzi with Sam and Marquis. Nanette is a freak and wants anything and everything sexual. Her favorite is being airtight and anything anal. The guys are already going to town with Nanette and have her spit roasted. Nanette loves her holes stretched. Sam is fucking her ass with his 6" cock as she is sucking Marquis black 9" fat cock and can deepthroat it like a queen. Marquis loves when Nanette does that as hardly anyone can deep throat him.just loving it.

I look over and see that Diamond is making out with Hachi. Diamond loves to be in control whenever possible. By the time I see them, she is sitting on Hachi's face and spanking her tits and pussy as well. Hachi is not complaining as Diamond is being kinda gentle with her punishment from what I have seen her do in the past. They haven't noticed me yet so I walk over and place my 6-1/2" cock in Diamonds mouth. She has the best lips for sucking a cock as I've ever seen. After she gets me hard, I tell her to get off Hachi's face and to get on her hands and knees and eat Hachi's pussy. Hachi wanted to take a break and refresh everyone cocktails, but I told her that everyone was busy. As Diamond begins eating that Thai pussy, I tell her to get her black ass in the air. I get behind her and shove my cock up her ass. I begin nice and slow and work my way up to jackhammering her ass. I finally cum in her big black ass and instruct her to squat over Hachi's face and push my load into her mouth. Once she emptied my cum, Hachi licked her rosebud clean and we went into the house for a break.

Passing the jacuzzi, we see that Nanette is laying on top of Sam and Marquis BBC is stretching out her asshole. I walk over and tell Nanette to clean my dick of Diamond's ass juice. She begins sucking and licking my cock and balls clean making her airtight in the process. All of a sudden the men are cuming in Nanette she squirts from being airtight. I leave and continue my journey into the house.

Lisa and Saira are now in a 69 eating each others pussy as Tom is fucking Saira's pussy. Tom mentions he is going to cum as he does, Lisa squirts on Siara's face and Saira screams in ecstasy as she cums as well. Lisa begins cleaning Saira's pussy making sure she eats all of Toms cum.

We all need a break from the sex. Hachi begins refreshing everyone's drinks. Everyone that wants to, partakes in a little Mj as we all gather in the living room to sip on our drinks, relax and begin some small talk.

To be continued?