Our Family Vacation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it springs up revealing all 13+ inches I only gasp and manage to say, "Holy fuck it's huge."

Mom, nearly as shocked as me, lets out this strange laugh and says, "Oh my god its massive."

"And it's all yours ladies," Ty laughs, "at least for the next few hours. So do you think you can handle my beast?"

"I don't know but I'm more than willing to try," Mom says to his cock as if in a trance.

"And you Abby, you ready to feel this," he grabs the base and swings it around, "in your cute little body?"

"Hell No!!," I scream and move away from him.

The smile quickly fades away, "Uh... huh?"

"I'm sorry Ty but your...," I wave my hands toward his cock, "... that is too fucking big for me. There is no way in hell, or any other place in the universe that... that thing is going anywhere near my pussy."

"Oh... uh... um... well if you two aren't interested...," he moves to pull his pants back up.

"NO!" Mom screams as she pulls his pants down to his ankles.

Ty gets a shocked look on his face as Mom fight to get his feet out of his pants.

I stand up, feel even tinier now that all of his huge, ripped, and hung body is on display but feeling more comfortable after seeing Ty's willingness to leave if we wanted him to, "Ty, just because I'm not willing to let you ruin me for what I'm guessing is 95 or more percent of men on earth doesn't mean you can't still fuck Mom if she is willing, which she seems to be and more. And besides I am curious how much I can take in my mouth," I add with a smile.

That huge grin returns to his face, "That seems fair. So who's first?"

"I think if I tried to go first Mom might put up a fight so go ahead," I giggle.

"So sexy Momma you ready to feel the beast?"

"Yes please," Mom says with a pleading tone of voice.

"Well then get that sexy ass up on the bed."

Before the command is even completely out of Ty's mouth Mom jumps up on the bed and lays back with her legs spread wide, revealing her dripping wet pussy. Ty chuckles at Mom's actions as he moves to the edge of the bed and places his hand on her face. Mom practically whimpers as Ty leans down and gives her a deep and long tongue kiss.

When they finally pull apart Ty lets his giant hands explore Mom's curvy body. First he spends several minutes bouncing, squeezing and every other form of action he can think of to Mom's big tits as he sucks, licks and bites her diamond hard nipples. After making sure every inch of each tit is covered in a layer of his saliva he moves farther down her body and slides one of his big fingers deep into her pussy.

"Damn Momma, you're fucking tight! I can barely fit my finger in you. Are you sure you wanna try to take my cock?"

"Please you have to fuck me!" Mom begs.

"Well then, while I loosen you up with my fingers why don't your little girl get me nice and wet?" He then turns to me, "So little Abby you ready to see how deep you can take the beast?"

"Oh yeah," I smile as I drop to my knees.

It takes Ty a minute to get him and Mom in a position on the bed where he can finger and lick her pussy while he sits on the edge of the bed so I can easily get at his monster cock. As Mom starts moaning as Ty begins working his finger in and out of her dripping pussy I stare at Ty's beast trying to decide where to start. I wrap my right hand around is cock, or at least as much as I can.

As I look and see that my hand just barely covers a little over half his girth I am again amazed, not to mention a little scared, at just how big he really is. Using both hands I'm able to make a full circle around his cock, but there isn't much of an overlap to my fingers. It takes me awhile to get a good rhythm to my strokes since it is kind of awkward using both hands together like this.

Eventually though I do get the hang of doing a two-handed stroke, so now it's time to introduce my mouth to the action. At first I try taking him in my mouth right out the gate like I have with every other cock I've sucked before but there is just no way I'm getting his giant dry cock past my lips.

Now even though until the events at the truck stop I had never done anything sexual myself that doesn't mean I hadn't viewed a few *wink, wink* adult videos, and one of the things I had seen was girls giving the cocks plenty of sloppy licks before or during blowjobs. So this is the technique I decide to go with now.

I start by slowly dragging my tongue over the head, getting a large drop of pre-cum as a reward, causing Ty to moan into Mom's pussy that he is now hungrily devouring. For probably close to five minutes I lick and slurp at his cock head until it is practically dripping with my drool before moving my efforts farther down his cock. I completely lose track of time as my entire world narrows down to just this humungous cock in my hands and sliding under my tongue. I am so engrossed with Ty's beast I am only vaguely aware of it when Mom lets out with a wall shaking scream as she cums over Ty's fingers.

After at least half an hour of coating The Beast in saliva I decide to give trying to blow it another go. I spend a few more minutes making sure the head is as wet and slippery as I can get it before opening my mouth as wide as I possibly can and attempt to take him in. I push down with my mouth as I pull his cock toward me as hard as my tiny, at least compared to Ty's, muscles can. For a moment I am convinced I'm going to dislocate my jaw but even as this thought goes through my mind the head finally passes my lips.

Now here I am with my mouth nearly filled to capacity and I have only taken the head. But despite my already aching jaw and the seemingly mile of cock flesh running from my lips to his torso I push on telling myself that one way or another I will take every inch of him down my throat. And even as this determined thought runs through my mind I nearly fail as I try to take more of him and feel like puking as he pushes at my throat.

I start to back off but suddenly can't move any farther when a giant hand takes hold of the back of my head, "Don't stop now girl. You've already have taken more than a lot of women I've been with. Here let me help you out."

And as he says those last words he starts putting pressure on my head forcing me towards him. I start to panic and feel sick as he lodges his head at the back of my throat and can't go any farther. As my vision darkens somewhat I am about to grab his balls and yank as hard as I can until he lets me go but just as my hands find his huge, hanging balls something in me lets loose and another several inches of The Beast slide down my throat.

He clearly doesn't realize what I was about to do because as he slides deeper into me he moans, "Oh fuck yeah baby girl play with my overfilled nuts."

Now that he had gotten into my throat I was able to relax enough to focus on breathing through my nose as he bobbed my head up and down on about seven inches of cock meat. Even though I had been on the verge of causing him pain to let me go now that he was filling my throat I was happy he had forced me to go that extra step. I continued bobbing up and down on his cock taking a little more on each down stroke.

At some point he had removed his hand which I only notice when Mom moans out, "Oh yes spank my nasty ass as you finger me!"

I close my eyes and focus entirely on sliding my mouth slowly up and down The Beast and breathing enough not to pass out. This continues for who knows how long when suddenly my forehead bumps against something. I am again so engrossed in what I am during, it is only when I open my eyes to have my view completely obstructed by his ripped abs that my mind processes the fact that I have taken him balls deep.

Though I don't realize it immediately Ty sure does, "Holy Mother of God! Momma you gotta see this; your little girl's cock me nuts deep in her mouth."

I can feel the bed shift under Mom's weight as Ty and The Beast force me to shift slightly, "Shit Abby! How the fuck can you even do that?"

"Iphhh ooohhh mmmwww," translation, 'I don't know,' I mumble around the mouthful of cock.

They both laugh at that, "Sorry Abby, I can't understand you. You seem to have something blocking your mouth," Ty chuckles.

And at the same time Mom giggles before saying, "Now Abby what did I teach you about talking with your mouth full?"

"Oohphhm sshhephh uummphh! (Oh shut up!)" I mumble back.

"Here let me help you with that," Ty chuckles again, before slowly pulling his cock from my mouth.

I start to say something when my mouth is finally empty, but before I can something triggers in me and I have to run to the bathroom where I spend several minutes being sick.

After my insides finally settle down I hear a knock at the bathroom door and Mom asks, "Abby, baby, are you okay?"

Then Ty adding with a very worried sounding voice, "Abby I didn't hurt you did I?"

I take another few seconds to compose myself before stepping out of the bathroom, "I'm fine," then with a subtle grin, "it must have been something I ate."

They both laugh as Mom pulls me into a hug. When she finally lets me go she has a slightly worried look on her face, "Mom seriously I'm fine."

"Oh, it's not that. It's..." she looks at Ty, "...I don't think I'm so sure about letting you try fucking me now."

For a moment Ty gets a disappointed look on his face but quickly replaces it with that same smile of his, "I can't say I'm not a little disappointed... but trust me you aren't the first woman to look at The Beast and go running the other direction. Besides even if I don't fuck you, you two gave me something no other woman ever has."

"What's that?" Mom asks.

With that same smile, "Before a few minutes ago I think I could count the number of girls who managed to get me in their mouth on one hand and not a one of them got even close to taking much let alone the whole damn fucking thing. Abby girl you've got talent."

"Ummm... thank you," is the only thing I can think to say as I feel my face turn red.

"No, thank you," Ty chuckles, "Well then, should I get dressed and leave or... are you two still up for making me cum? Momma I would love to fuck those perfect tits of yours."

"I think we can manage that," Mom giggles before taking both our hands and leading the three of us back to the bed.

Mom climbs up first and lays on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. She then has me climb between her legs so I'm laying across her belly with my face at her boob level. She then tells Ty to grab the massage oil and give it to me.

After I have the bottle Mom says, "Okay Abby get Mommy's tits nice and slippery for the nice man, and as he enjoys my tits feel free to use you hands on whatever doesn't fit."

Doing as I'm told I spend several minutes sliding my hands all over Mom's amazing breasts. I again lose myself in my fun because after some time I'm pulled from my tits induced trance when Mom loudly clears her throat.

"I think they're good and slippery now Abby," then adds with a hint of sarcasm, "I'm sure Ty would much rather fuck my tits than watch you play with them."

"Now don't stop on my account," Ty laughs.

Feeling slightly embarrassed I slide back a little so Ty can get at Mom, or more precisely her tits, so I'm laying over Mom with her still very wet pussy pressed against my belly and my elbows on either side of her lower ribs.

Ty doesn't need to be invited as he steps forward sliding The Beast between Mom's boobs. I have to admit the sight of that huge coal black cock sliding between Mom's white oil covered double Ds made my mouth water a little. At first Ty's movements are very slow and gentle but fairly quickly he is thrusting into Mom's chest with such speed and power I have a feeling he could easily destroy a woman's pussy even if he were more averagely hung, and I can't even imagine what it would feel like with The Beast pounding you like that.

The only sounds in the room for several minutes are Mom and Ty's moans and the sounds of flesh slapping together at a hard fast pace. The sound of slurping is added to the mix as Ty lets out a deep moan before saying, "Oh fuck yeah Momma suck on my big full nuts baby!"

So far I have only been watching as The Beast made Mom's tits bounce and jiggle around it, but I'm starting to feel left out. To resolve this problem I decide to get proactive. I slide forward slightly up Mom's body and lay down against her so that when the top several inches of The Beast slide out from between Mom's tits it would slide between mine.

"Shit girl that feels good! I don't think I've ever done a double titty fuck before and I've definitely never done one with a mother/daughter combo," Ty groans as he somehow manages to further increase the speed and power behind his thrusts.

As Ty continues to pound away at Mom's, and now my, tits I adjust myself slightly so that I can easily reach Mom's nipples with my mouth without twisting my neck in a weird way. I'm not sure how long the three of us are in this position; Ty fucking both our tits, me laying on Mom as I switch between sucking one of her rock hard nipples then the other, and Mom lying on her back enjoying what we're doing to her as she licks and sucks on Ty's big balls. Eventually Ty reaches a point where he just can't hold off only more, and just as he's about to blow his load.

"OHHHH FUUUUUCK!! I'm gonna cum! Get down on your knees! I wanna cover those pretty faces in my seed," Ty yells.

Before I can even make a move to climb off Mom Ty grabs me by the waist and picks me up and plops me on the floor on my knees next to him and the bed. As he is doing that Mom quickly rolls off the bed and lands next to me. As Ty's large hand strokes The Beast so fast it is nearly a blur Mom pulls me close to her so our faces and tits are pressed together.

"AAAAHHHH YYYEEEESSSS!!" Ty bellows as the first massive blast of cum rockets out of him and hits our faces where they are joined with an audible smack.

For what seems like an hour, though it's probably no more than a few seconds, Ty fires jet after jet after jet of thick, white cum all over Mom and me. Finally his blasts dwindle down to just weak little dribbles and he collapses back onto the edge of the bed.

"Oh fuck damn that felt good!"

As Ty moans his appreciations Mom says in what sounds like a combination of shock, wonder and pleasure, "Holy shit you came so fucking much!"

"I always do," Ty laughs as he lays back onto the bed.

"Abby can you believe this?" Mom asks as she turns to me wiping cum from both her eyes enough to see, like me she is covered in a thick creamy layer of white goo as it slowly drips down her face and tits. I can only see her out of my right eye since the left is glued shut by cum.

Ty did glaze us with a huge, and what I'm sure is well above the norm, cum load, but Jack's was just as big, if not bigger, load that first time we fooled around and that time I got it all to myself. I can't tell Mom that of course so I simply say, "It was definitely a lot."

"A lot!? Abby it would take a month's worth of your father's cum shots to equal this," Mom practically yells before breaking out in giggles as a large glob of cum drips off her nose, which makes me giggle a little too.

"Ladies, ladies," Ty says while sitting up on the edge of the bed again, "instead of fighting why don't you help clean each other up instead?"

Mom gets this huge smile on her face then lunges at me before dragging her tongue from my chin up to my forehead as she licks off Ty's cum. I laugh partly at Mom's reaction and patly because her tongue tickles as she continues to lick me clean. For at least five minutes Mom does her best to lick off every drop of cum on me. When she finishes she puts her hands on each of my cheeks then pulls me into a quick kiss before pushing me face first into her cum covered tits.

"Your turn to clean Mommy," she giggles.

I spend as much time, if not more, cleaning Mom as she took cleaning me. I must admit though Jack had just as big a load as Ty, Ty's cum is much thicker. In fact if it were much thicker I think I would have had to chew before swallowing. The feeling of licking up and swallowing such gummy cum definitely took a little getting used to.

As Mom and me finish making sure we have cleaned up every last drop of cum Ty's phone starts ringing from his pant's pocket. He gets off the bed and walks over to his pants; and it is more than a little obvious he was enjoying Mom's and my show as The Beast is clearly starting to wake back up.

"Hello? Yes. Really?" Ty looks over at the clock. "Well there were actually two who... Yes I know I should have called. Yes, of course. Yes, I'll be right there,"

After hanging up Ty grabs his clothes and starts hurriedly putting them on.

"Is everything okay Ty," Mom asks.

"Yes, but our in room massages are only meant to be an hour each and I've been here nearly three."

Mom and I both look over at the bedside clock and sure enough it is nearly four o'clock.

"Are you in trouble?" Mom asks, "Because I can call down and explain..."

Ty interrupts her, "I'm not really in any trouble. Sometimes clients ask for longer massage times. We're just supposed to call in and let the spa know. Really, sexy Momma don't worry about it," Ty laughs as he pulls Mom into a hug and slaps her ass. "So did you two enjoy yourselves?"

"Fuck yes!!" Mom answers immediately.

"And you Abby?"

"Yes, well mostly."

Ty gives me a concerned look, "Ummm... what didn't you like?"

"Well I never did get my massage," I pout before grinning.

"Oh right, in fact I think you gave me a massage instead," he chuckles, "and let me tell you I've never had a better one in my life and doubt I ever will. Abby you really have some mouth on you girl," he laughs before pulling me into a kiss.

"Aaahhh," Mom giggles as we break our kiss.

After finishing getting dressed and getting his massage supplies gathered up Ty leaves, but before he closes the door he turns to us and says, "Susan, Abby you two have most definitely given me the best day of work and maybe the best day of my life period. Thank you."

"No, thank you," Mom and I say together.

"Bye," Ty waves.

We both wave back until the door closes behind him.

"Well that was more fun than I imagined when I called for a massage," Mom giggles as she sits on the bed, "so what do you wanna do next?"

Feeling more than a little left out since I never got a massage or even got to cum; I look at Mom siting there looking so sexy and let an almost animal like growl as I jumped her.

"Holy shit!" Mom gasps as I tackle her to the bed, "Abby what has gotten into you?"

"Nothing and that's the problem," I almost yell, "you have had several orgasms today and I haven't had a one! So Mom what I wanna do is have you make up for this little fact," I do yell before shoving my tongue as far down her throat as I can,

When I finally break the kiss Mom pushes me off of her before standing up next to the bed, "Abby really! Just because I've had at least a dozen orgasms and you haven't had one you think you can treat your mother like this?!!"

I sit up and am only able to stammer, "I... uh... well... Mom I..."

Mom looks down at me with that look she only gets when she is really upset, "Abby you know what I should do to you?"

I start to try to answer but Mom stops me, "What I should do..." she pauses then gets a huge smile on her face, "... I should make sure you have at least a dozen orgasms of your own," she finishes before pushing me back on the bed and diving between my legs.

"Ooooohhhh Mommmmmyyyyy," I moan as she quickly brings me to number one.

***

"Mom... *gasp* you... *moan* gotta... oh fuck... stop," I say almost in tears from an overload of pleasure as Mom fingers and licks me to yet another orgasm over an hour later.