Our Family Vacation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you old cougar you," Mom laughs, "that's about how old my sons are."

Goddess makes a purring sound then giggles, "Maybe after the show you can introduce us."

All three women laugh, but I don't as all a sudden that jealous feeling pops up in my stomach again, and all I can think is, 'Like hell you're going to get your old ass anywhere near my men.' I take a moment to calm down, reminding myself who it is I'm being so possessive over.

Mom, Goddess and Cowgirl chat while Mom and I change into our outfits. Once we are both ready Cowgirl laughs, "Let me guess, uptight librarian and slutty student?"

Mom shakes her head, "Nope, innocent schoolgirl and naughty principal."

To play along in my little girl voice I look up at Mom and say, "I promise Miss Principal I'll be a good girl please don't spank me, I didn't mean to go in the boys locker room the other girls forced me to."

We all laugh when Mom gives me a hard smack on my ass. For the next few minutes we all just chat until the first dancer in announced and we all move to make any last minute adjustments we may need.

For about an hour Mom and I wait as girl after girl goes out to do her set. Even backstage we can hear the crowds reaction well enough to judge how the others are doing. For the most part all the girls have a positive reaction, some much better than others. When we hear the crowd cheer for both Cowgirl and Goddess Mom lets out a deep sigh, "At least I won't be booed off the stage for being too old."

"Hey, I meant it when I said you three are hotter than everyone else here."

"Ha," the girl in front of us snorts, "you and those other two old hosebags are lucky the guys aren't racing for the doors when they see you."

For a moment I really consider punching this scrawny bitch in her obviously fake nose. I mean who does she think she is to talk to my Mom like that. This girl is maybe a year or two older than me but has the body of a prepubescent boy.

Mom however is much calmer and simply say, "We'll let the guys decide who they like more."

"Whatever grandma."

Most of the other girls come backstage after their time on stage but I notice that neither Goddess or Cowgirl return. Then I remember they said their husbands are out there watching so they probably joined them to enjoy the rest of the show. I know if I knew any of the men out there I would make sure they had one hell of a lap dance as they enjoy the other dancers.

The last girl before Scrawny Bitch finishes her set with mild applause and as the announcer introduces her Scrawny Bitch turns to Mom and says, "Let me show all you old bitches how it's done."

"Bitch," I mutter as she disappears behind the curtain.

"Language," Mom elbows me, then laughs, "but you're not wrong."

At first the crowd is strangely silent as Scrawny Bitch dances then someone who must have been in the back boos. With the dam broken the audience fills with boos and jeers. I try, and fail, to hold back a laugh as someone shouts, "Get your scrawny ass off the stage bitch!"

Before even half her set has passed Scrawny Bitch comes running back through the curtain in tears. As she passes us Mom smiles at me, "I guess the men decided."

Scrawny Bitch screams something at Mom through her sobs as she runs away.

"Well she didn't go over well did she," the announcer jokes, "but now boys don't make a run for the doors just yet because I've got something special for you coming up. These two lovely ladies are friends and asked to take their time together. So please give your best welcome for our one and only double act tonight Susan and Abbyyyyyy!"

As I walk out through the curtain I kind of freeze as I blink my eyes trying to adjust to the several bright lights now pointing right at me. There are a few cheers, two of which I can make out as Goddess and Cowgirl as I do my best to unfreeze. Then there are a few more cheers as Mom comes out behind me then a massive cheer as I feel Mom swat me across the ass with some kind of stick. Where the hell did that come from?

Despite my surprise at Mom's sudden violence, it is what I need to snap out of it and I do my best sexy strut as Mom pokes me in the back with her new prop toward the pole. When we reach it Mom grabs my hands and makes me grab the pole at about my hip level forcing me to bend over and present my ass to her and her stick. Mom proceeds to give me five fairly hard swats across the ass.

After my impromptu punishment Mom grabs me by my pigtails, forcing me upright and my back against the pole. As I stand there letting Mom take charge of our performance she struts around me and the pole a few times; each time she is closest to the front of the stage she pauses and slaps the stick hard enough against her palm to be heard over the blasting music. After her third rotation around me she pauses in front of me and leans in until our breasts press together then gives me a gentle(ish) slap on the cheek.

Mom's next move is to slide her stick down under my shirt between my tits; she moves the stick up and down my cleavage a few times, making the crowd cheer. After a few seconds of this Mom slides the stick farther down my shirt then pulls the top end down until the stick is pointing at me and has unsnapped the first button snap of my shirt. One by one Mom repeats this slow teasing to reveal my purple covered tits until the last snap pops free; pulling yet another cheer from the crowd.

As the cheering after my last snap coming undone dies down Mom slides her right index finger down the front of my bra and pulls me away from the pole. I keep my arms down at my sides unsure what else to do so as I pull away from the pole my shirt falls down and off my arms. When our bodies are pressed tightly together Mom whispers in my ear, "When I motion you to, drop down to your knees and stay there until I motion you to get up."

I just nod my head willing to see what Mom has planned before she pushes me hard back against the pole. Mom slowly drags the point of the stick from just above my skirt all the way up my body until it sits on the top of my head, then she gives my head two light taps. I assume this is the motion she mentioned and slide down the pole until I'm on my knees. Mom gives my head a couple gentle pats as if I'm a dog before moving away.

Mom takes a few steps away from me and the pole closer to the audience then does the classic dropping the glasses to the floor and letting her hair down by swinging her head back and forth, which gets a very positive reaction from the crowd. As the music continues to play Mom starts slowly unbuttoning her shirt, as it has real button not snaps, as she sways to the music. As the last button comes undone Mom grabs the sides of her shirt and starts to open it, but stops before more than a little cleavage is shown as she pops it back in place and waves her finger at the crowd.

As she drops her arm back to her side she swings around so her back is to the crowd and starts undoing her bra. She makes a show of pulling it out the sleeve of her shirt before tossing it at me. Then with her back still to the audience Mom unzips her skirt and kicks it off toward me and her bra, getting one of the loudest cheers of the night. Mom continues to sway to the music as she slowly turns to face the crowd and as the music hits a big beat Mom pulls open her shirt flashing her large bouncing breasts; which gets what is definitely the loudest cheer anyone has gotten all night.

Mom dances around for a few moments letting her shirt flow around her as she does before she lets it drop back off her shoulders to the floor and kicks it towards me and her other clothes. Mom dances back towards me, making sure to move in a way that sways her ass and jiggles her tits. When she reaches me she takes her trusty stick and puts the point under my chin. Even though she doesn't put any pressure behind it I'm sure from the audience that as I stand up it looks like she is really forcing me to.

Mom moves me back away from the pole about as far as she was to the side but this time the right side not the left. When she has me where she wants me she slaps the stick against my ass. At first I don't get what she wants but on her second slap she nods her head as she mouths, 'your skirt.'

Even though I now know what she wants I still just stand there, Mom must get what I'm doing as her third slap is much harder as she yells, "Drop it!"

I act scared as I nod before slowly undoing my skirt and let it drop to my feet. Mom next slaps her stick across my chest, now understanding this game I play my part and remove my bra to the delight of our viewers. As my bra hits the floor Mom moves around behind me and cups my tits and starts bouncing them for the crowd. After a minute or so of this Mom moves back to my side and slaps the stick against my pussy, but instead of pulling it away she leaves it there pressed against my clit as she starts moving it up and down.

I feel like I'm right on the verge of cumming when Mom suddenly moves the stick away. Mom then turns me around before giving me several more swats across my ass hard enough that I'm sure my cheeks are turning red. This continues until the song comes to an end and she pulls me into a deep kiss which receives the loudest cheer from the crowd yet.

"Damn ladies you are some fine grade A ass," the announcer says as Mom and I blow kisses and wave at the crowd before grabbing our clothes and heading back stage.

***

"Oh my god! That was so fucking exciting," Mom yells into my face, "lets get dressed and go out and watch the rest of the dances."

Mom and I both slip our skirts on then pull our shirts into place but don't button them up; instead we tie them in a knot under our tits, leaving more than a little cleavage on display. We leave our bras in our bags with our other clothes before heading out to join the crowd.

As soon as we walk out from back stage we are surrounded by guys asking for lap dances, time in the private booths, and a few simply asking if we'd like to go home with them. To be honest I am more than a little scared as we are nearly overwhelmed by horny men. Mom seems to take it a little more calmly and manages to tell all the guys around us, "Look boys my friend and I want to sit and watch the rest of the performances. Maybe, and I do mean maybe, we might be interested in working something out with a few of you later."

Several of the guys say things like, "Come sit with us," or "I've got a seat for you," and so on. Finally just as I feel like our only options are to start fighting off these guys or submit to a giant gang bang a deep voice followed by a very large man cuts through the crowd.

"Gentlemen, if you deserve to be called that treating these nice ladies as you are, please return to your seats and enjoy the other girls. These two lovely ladies will be joining me at my table," by now he has reached our side and addresses us directly, "Hello ladies, Susan and Abby I believe, I'm Doug Reed the owner of this establishment. I apologize for my customers' behavior. If you'd like please follow me."

Mom and I both thank him and follow him through the crowd and up to a private room on the second floor. Unlike the rest of the club that had a distinctly dirty feel, this room was beautiful. There is a large window that makes up the whole wall overlooking the stage, there are several couches and chairs spread out around the room most of which face the window and the floor is a really dark hardwood covered here and there with different kinds of rugs.

After the door closes behind the three of us Mom turns to our new savior, "Thank you so much Mr. Reed for helping us just now. I'm not sure what would have happened if you hadn't turned up."

"No problem at all," he smiles, "and you can call me Doug if you like."

"Okay, Doug," Mom smiles back, then looks around the room and I guess finally realizes we are alone, "We really do appreciate the help,... but are you wanting something in return?"

"Only the company of two of the sexiest women I can remember gracing my stage in a very long time," he answers seriously then laughs, "though if you want to have some fun I won't object, but that is all up to you two. For now would either of you like a drink?"

"I thought this club didn't serve drinks," Mom points out, "but I'd love one."

"Oh we don't but that doesn't mean I can't have my own supply for private use," he laughs as he walks over to one of the few tables in the room and after pressing some hidden button the top opens and several bottles and glasses rise out of it, "and you Abby?"

"Thank you but no," I smile.

I think of asking for a soda or water but even though Mr. Reed did just save us I have a worried feeling about being alone with him in this locked private room, and decide not to take the risk of him drugging us both with something. I know is seems paranoid to jump to this line of thinking this, so far Mr. Reed has been nothing but nice, but there is just something about him. Maybe it's just he's a strip club owner in Las Vegas, a stranger, and a very big guy.

Mr. Reed is not quite as tall as Ty but very close, but unlike Ty he isn't in great shape. He isn't super fat or anything but he has an obvious gut hanging over his belt. Though he does have the gut he must work out some because his arms are nearly as wide as Mom's thighs and it seems to be mostly muscle. With the exception of his eyebrows he is completely shaved, at least what I can see.

When he is done with making the drinks, which I pay close attention to, he hands one to Mom, "To new friends."

"To new friends," Mom smiles back then downs her whole drink in one swallow.

"Damn, fine as fuck and can handle your booze; too bad you've got that ring on your finger," Mr. Reed jokes before downing his drink as well and turns to make them seconds.

After making their second round Mr. Reed leads us over to one of the couches closest to the window and sits in the middle, "Why don't we sit and enjoy the show for awhile."

Mom doesn't seem to have any problem plopping down in the seat on Mr. Reed's right, so after a second I sit on his left. For the next half hour or so we just sit and watch the remaining dancers. Every so often Mr. Reed gets up for more drinks; when he does I try to watch him as best as I can without being obvious. After awhile I start to relax since he hasn't made so much as a suspicious move and with as much as he and Mom are drinking would drugging her really do much.

As the current performer leaves the stage Mr. Reed gets up for yet another drink. By this point I really don't pay him much mind as I watch a new girl start her dance. She is a mid 20's red head with boobs nearly as big as Mom's. I get so engrossed with watching her I don't even notice that Mr. Reed doesn't come back as quick as the other times or the fact that Mom is gone too.

It is only when I hear Mr. Reed moan, "Oh fuck yeah just like that," that I notice I'm alone on the couch.

Even before I look back at him I have a pretty good idea of what I'm about to see, and I'm right. Standing behind me, but still close enough to watch out the window, Mr. Reed is leaning on one of the chairs as Mom's head bobs at his crotch. Part of me wants to laugh at just how much of a slut Mom becomes when she drinks, then when she pulls away from him and I see his cock I want to laugh for a whole new reason.

Despite Mr. Reed's overall large physique his cock was surprisingly small. Before this new side of me came to light I had been curious about guys and what was normal. I knew while watching porn that most of those guys are above average, but what really was average? From what research I did, it seems that the are several different averages depending on race and location, but in general most sites agreed that the average cock size was around five and a half inches. If that is true then Mr. Reed isn't really that small just based on his cock size, he's probably around six inches, but after the guys I've seen in person so far and his dick size compared to his body size Mr. Reed seemed really small.

Mom doesn't seem to mind much though as after taking a second to catch her breath she dives back to work. This goes on for several minutes before Mr. Reed notices that I've seen them, he simply chuckles, "Sorry Abby your sexy Milf friend here seemed to want to do more than watch."

"I've recently learned she can be a real slut when she's had a few," I smile, to which Mom says something around his cock, "What?"

Mom pulls off him and looks back at me, "I said you're one to talk after going balls deep on Ty earlier."

"Yes, okay I did do that," I laugh, "but if you remember you're the one that started things off with Ty."

Mom smiles at me as she shrugs, "Point taken," then moves to start sucking again.

But before she gets him back in her mouth Mr. Reed stops her, "If Abby there doesn't mind why don't we move this back to the couch."

After taking a second to see if I'm going to object Mr. Reed and Mom join me back on the couch. Mom goes back to sucking him while he pulls off the rest of his clothes. This goes on for maybe ten minutes when Mom suddenly sits up and asks, "Doug do you have a problem fucking a married woman?"

"Not if she doesn't," he laughs.

Mom looks to me, as if asking for permission, "Hey, it's your pussy do what you want with it."

Mom jumps off the couch and gives me a big kiss and hug, then in practically the blink of an eye she's as nude as she can get. I start to move so they can have the couch to themselves but Mom stops me, "Oh, no you don't Abby you're going to be part of this in some way. Now I think you're overdressed."

I start to object but after everything else I've done I figure, 'What the hell,' and join them in their nudity. When Mom sees I'm undressing she wastes no time hopping in Mr. Reed's lap and taking what might be the first cock she's fucked since marring Daddy.

I mostly just watch for the next fifteen minutes or so as they enjoy each other. It is Mr. Reed who finally acknowledges me, "Susan I think we've left poor Abby out of the fun, but I think I know how to fix that."

Without removing himself from Mom's pussy he repositions them so that he is now laying across the couch as Mom straddles him. At first I'm not sure how that helps get me involved until Mr. Reed smiles and says, "Now Abby have a seat," as he wiggles his tongue at me.

More than happy enough to get my pussy licked I quickly climb over him and lower myself to his waiting mouth. After a minute or so of this Mom pulls me forward into a deep kiss. I'm not sure how long the three if us are in this position as Mom and I take turns kissing and sucking and playing with each other's nipples and tits. Not long after my third orgasm, Mr. Reed knows how to lick pussy, Doug suddenly lifts me up off his face and moans up at Mom, "Susan I'm gonna cum."

Mom rides him for another few seconds before jumping off him and down onto the floor, "Cum on my face. I want it all over me!"

Mr. Reed is quick to give Mom what she wants as he stands up and starts jerking over Mom's face, then he stops and takes my hands and wraps it around his hard meat, "Jerk me off all over your friend's face Baby!"

It only takes five quick strokes before Mr. Reed throws back his head and bellows as he starts shooting on Mom's face. Now his cock may not be the biggest but his load sure comes close to it as over a dozen thick, white ropes of cum start coating Mom's face and tits. Once he finally finishes he collapses back onto the couch panting as Mom kneels there in shock at the amount of cum now adorning her body.

"HOLY FUCKING HELL!! How can so much cum come from one guy?"

It takes a few moments for Mr. Reed to compose himself enough to answer, "Fuck! It's been close to a month since I've blown my load, plus I take something to boost my loads."