Our Family Vacation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom looks up from between my legs, her face dripping with my juices, "But baby that was only number ten. I still owe you two more before I can stop."

"Oh fuck Mom," I half laugh, half cry, "I don't think I can take any more right now."

Mom gives me a long lick from just above my ass all the way up to my clit, making another deep moan escape my lips, before crawling back from me with a giggle, "Alright baby if you insist."

I'm not sure how long I lay there panting, and I may have even dozed for a bit. However long it is, which is at least several minutes, when I finally feel strong enough to sit up Mom has cleaned my juices off her face and she is sitting in the desk chair doing something on her phone.

When she notices I'm sitting up she smiles at me, "Does Mommy's little girl feel better after her nap?"

"Nap?"

"Yes," Mom laughs, "After we finished our... fun, you passed out for over an hour."

Not believing I was out that long I look over at the clock and it reads it is 6:42, "I... I didn't realize..."

Mom laughs, "Abby it's fine, you clearly needed it. And besides it gave me time to find what we can do next together."

"What's that?" I ask as Mom takes a sip of champaign and I notice a third bottle now in the room.

'Well... actually here you read it," Mom says as she hands me her phone.

I take her phone and look over what she has pulled up on the screen. It takes me a minute for my still sleepy brain to comprehend what I'm reading but when I do, "Mom you can't be serious?"

"Why not?"

I look back at the phone and read the details about it being amateur night at a local strip club, "You want us to go to a strip club and dance? Wait, I'm only 18 will they even let me in?"

"Yes I do want to go dance at a strip club. I think it would be fun. Besides I've always wondered what it would be like stripping for a room full of strangers ever since I found out one of my college... 'friends' told me she had done it. And as for your age, this club doesn't serve alcohol so it is open to anyone 18 and over. So you're good to go."

"And if I don't want to get naked for a room of strangers?"

"Then you can just sit and watch me. I've seen how much you like these," she swings her boobs back and force at me, "so I think you'll enjoy seeing me and who knows how many other women strip."

"I... uh...," I stammer.

"Abby just say yes you know you want to," Mom laughs.

Thinking about how much I enjoyed dancing for Danny and the thrill I get whenever there's a chance at getting caught I really do want to go but, despite everything we've already done, there's a part of me that feels weird about going with my mom. So, trying to sound like I do when agreeing to do something I really don't want to, I huff, "Fine we can go."

"Nice try baby... but parts of you are showing that you are just as excited to do this as I am," Mom giggles as she points to my very hard nipples and clit.

***

After what was supposed to be a quick shower together, that ends up lasting over an hour, Mom and I try to decide what to wear. I start to pull out the outfit I bought in Chicago for Danny but how the hell would I explain to Mom why I have it in the first place?

"Mom what are you planning on wearing?" She doesn't answer and when I look over at her she is standing there nude playing on her phone, "Mom?"

"Uh,... what?"

"I asked what are you planning on wearing?"

Mom gets that naughty grin on her face again, "I was just trying to figure that out."

I give her a confused look, "Are you planning on ordering it and waiting for the mailman to bring it here?"

"No, smart ass," Mom fake laughs, "I'm looking for a clothing store nearby that might have what we need."

"Oh."

"Ooooh, and I think I just found a place. Okay Abby just throw whatever on for now and we'll get club ready after shopping."

I grab a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and quickly slide them on, without anything on underneath. I figure Mom will just pull her sundress back on, but instead she starts digging through one of my bags. After going through three of my bags she finally finds something, "Oooh I like these."

"Mom don't you have clothes of your own?"

"Yes but not like these," Mom laughs when she shows me what she decided on.

"Mom are you serious?"

"Oh, yeah," she grins before squeezing into her choice.

I say squeeze into not because Mom is fat or even a little over weight for that matter, but as I have said before Mom is a much more curvy woman than me, especially up top. When Mom finishes getting dressed I don't know if I want to laugh at her or jump her again. Mom's new outfit is a pair of green yoga pants that thanks to her wider hips and bigger bubble butt are stretch to the point of nearly being see through and stretched over her large double D tits is one of my older tank tops that is tight on my large B/small C cup breasts, so on her tits are practically exploding out of it.

With a giggle I ask, "Mom can you even breathe?"

"Sure," she laughs, "as long as it's not too deeply."

•**

The trip to the store is definitely an interesting one. From the moment we leave my room every single person we pass gives Mom a once over. The guys of course love Mom's outfit though more than a few get dirty looks or smacks in the arm from the women they are with for the pleasure. Mom has the concierge call us a cab and while we wait outside the main door Mom has a very long and close discussion with the bellhops, most of whom are around my to Danny's age.

When the cab arrives Mom gives the bellhops a big, sweet good bye before climbing in. Mom turns to me and with a big grin, "Well, they were sure a nice group of young men," before giving the cabby the address to the store she found on her phone and off we go.

I am actually surprised we made it to the store in one piece. More than once the cabby is so distracted watching Mom's tits bounce and jiggle in the rearview mirror that he nearly crashes. But make it to the store we do and get a surprise when we try to pay because the cabby tells Mom it is on the house and that he will stay right there until we are done shopping.

"Well thank you kind sir. For your generosity I think you deserve a reward," and as she finishes that sentence she leans down so she is even with the front passenger window and pulls the tight top over her tits. She gives them a big jiggle before pulling my shirt back over her.

As she turns and heads for the store Mom smiles at me, "Well that was fun."

***

We spend around twenty minutes browsing the store but neither of us finds an outfit we like, well I guess I should say a single outfit because we are both carrying arms full of clothes. After looking through another rack and finding yet more clothes she likes Mom finally says, "Okay I give up! There are just too many things I like to pick just one."

"So what do you suggest?"

Mom thinks for a moment or two then gets that grin again, "Instead of trying to find what we want to wear why don't we pick each other's outfit?"

Not really sure I'm up to seeing what Mom has in mind, especially since she is clearly still a little drunk from all the champaign she has consumed today, I simply shrug, "Ok,... but if I don't feel comfortable with your choice I can veto it, and I get to pick your outfit first."

"Sounds fair," Mom answers before taking what I'm holding and walking off to return what we had already grabbed.

I look around for a few minutes until I find a red corset which gives me a naughty idea. I quickly make my way around the store and sure enough they have everything I need for my idea. I find Mom sitting near the changing rooms, "Found your outfit, wanna try it on?"

"Oh, yes," Mom laughs.

Mom takes my choices out of my hands then proceeds to drag me into a changing room with her. She hangs up the items on some of the hooks provided but drops one when she misses the hook. Mom bends down to pick it up and in the process one of the seams to my shirt finally surrenders and with a loud tearing sound splits from top to bottom along her side.

"Oh shit, Abby I'm so sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have worn this after all."

I have trouble talking at first due to a fit of giggles, "Mom it's ok. I've had that shirt for years and the only time I ever really wear it is to bed or over my bikini top when I go swimming."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Mom, really it's fine," I answer before bursting out with more giggles which makes her laugh too.

When her laughter stops Mom pulls off what is left of my shirt and yoga pants and starts putting on the outfit I picked out for her. Once she has it all in place I have to stop from smiling as I think about why I picked this outfit.

"So how do I look?"

I give her a once over before answering honestly, "Smoking hot."

Mom is standing in front of me wearing nearly the exact same outfit I wore for Danny when I did my strip show for him, with one exception, her outfit is red not black. She has on bright red six inch heels, red fishnet stockings held up by a red garter belt, she is wearing a red lace thong and under her red push up corset she has on a matching red lace bra.

"That's not quite everything though Mom."

"Oh, what else?"

I grin at her before leaving the dressing room and grabbing the last few items. In less than two minutes I'm back at Mom's side and handing her the rest of her outfit, "Here put these on."

Mom does as she's told and slides on the black knee length skirt and white long sleeve button up shirt. Mom looks at her reflection in one of the mirrors, "Abby, I look like I'm going to a business meeting, not a strip club."

"Hold your horses," I tell her as I come up behind her and put on the finishing touches. I pull her hair up into a tight bun and put a pair of glasses on her nose.

"I still look like I'm on my way to a meeting," Mom complains.

"Or," I grin, "you're about to watch over a group of naughty male students during detention."

Mom looks at her reflection again before getting that naughty smile of hers, "So I'm the hot teacher all the boys want to fuck? I like it!"

"Good, now put on the rags that used to be my clothes and go pick me out something hot too."

After Mom gets redressed in my old clothes she quickly disappears out the dressing room door. I put her new strip outfit back on the hooks before getting undressed so I can try on whatever Mom picks out for me. Before I'm even completely undressed Mom returns with an armful of clothes and that grin again.

"Your turn," Mom smiles as she starts handing me clothes.

I put on each item as she gives them to me. First is a bright purple pair of panties, they're not quite a thong but more than half of each ass cheek is exposed. Next comes a matching purple half cup bra that pushes my tits up making them look bigger than they are. Then comes a pair of three inch heels, also purple though not as bright a shade. Mom next hands me a red and blue plaid skirt. As I pull it on I realize what Mom's outfit for me will be.

"Really Mom, a school girl?"

She hands me the short sleeve white button up top, "Sure why not? After all if I'm going to be the sexy MILF teacher then you can be the sweet and sexy school girl. And who knows maybe we can take our turns together. Don't you think the guys watching would like to see a little teacher/student action?"

I admit at first the school girl idea seemed a little stupid but after thinking of the possibility of doing our dances together made me love the idea, "Mom that sounds really hot... us stripping together I mean."

"Good it's settled. Now change back so we can pay for all this. Oooh, and after getting dressed at the club maybe you should put your hair up in pigtails."

***

After paying for our new outfits we leave the store and find that tire to his word the cabby is still there waiting for us. As we climb into the cab we quickly realize he wasn't expecting us back just yet as he has his pants down around his knees as he jerks off.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry ma'am," he says as he quickly tries to get redressed.

"Oh don't be silly," Mom says then gets out of the cab. Not sure what she's doing I start to follow but she closes the door in my face, before climbing back in only this time up front with the driver, "It was wrong of me to flash you like I did and then leave you high and dry or should I say hard and dripping," Mom giggles, "Why don't I help you out before we get going?"

The cabby just looks at Mom in what looks like shock and confusion, "Uh,... what?'

As an answer Mom smiles at him before leaning over and pulling his hard cock back out from his pants and taking it into her mouth. He must have been jerking off the entire time we were in the store, or maybe Mom is just too much for him, because not even two minutes after Mom starts sucking him he lets at a series of deep groans as Mom swallows his cum.

Mom continues sucking and licking at his cock until he gently pulls her away, "Oh fuck ma'am I can't take any more."

Mom sits up and smiles at him, "Too bad, I would have liked a second helping."

As the driver takes a few moments to compose himself Mom moves back into the back seat with me. After zipping up his pants he clears his throat and nervously asks, "So... um... where to now?"

Mom gives him the address to the strip club and clearly he knows the place, "Wait, are you both strippers?"

Mom laughs, "No, not at all. My daughter and I are in town for a few days and I found out it is amateur night there tonight and we thought it might be fun to give it a go."

"Did you say," he looks quickly between us a few times, "daughter?"

"Yep," I smile, "my Mom brought me to Vegas and now after seeing her fool around with both our masseur and cab driver she's taking me to go strip for a room full of strangers."

The driver's eyes again dart between Mom and me, "Umm..."

"I know, aren't I just the coolest Mom?" Mom giggles.

"Sure," the drivers stammers before turning back to the front and pulling into traffic.

***

When we get to the club Mom offers to pay the driver but again he refuses and even jokes after everything she's done he should probably be paying her. As a thank you Mom pulls my shirt up before I can even move to stop her, not that I probably would have.

"Sorry I don't have as much to show you as Mom does," I say as I pull my shirt back down, "but if you want I'd be happy to help you out like Mom did earlier."

He licks his lips then swallows as if his mouth is suddenly too full to talk, "I would really like that, but to be completely honest I couldn't let you do that."

"Why?"

"You remind me too much of my granddaughter, and well that... it's just too confusing."

Mom climbs out of the cab and grabs our bags as I lean closer to him, "If your granddaughter is anything like me she might be willing to help you out too."

He groans, clearly liking the idea, "That would never happen."

"Only one way to find out," I smile at him before jumping out of the cab. I take my bags from Mom and we make our way inside. I take one last look over my shoulder to see if our friendly cabby is still there and sure enough as the doors to the club close behind us he is still watching us.

Once inside we quickly find where we are supposed to sign in for the amateur performances. As we are signing in Mom asks if there is any way that her and her friend, I guess she wasn't sure what reaction saying I was her daughter would get, could do our time slots back to back and together. The owner, manager, whatever he is gives us both a once over before giving us a wide grin showing off his gold front tooth and says he thinks he can make that happen. He then gives us directions to where we need to go to change and to listen for our names to be called.

Backstage we find ourselves surrounded by about two dozen or so women, most of whom look to be around my age or slightly older, standing around in different stages of undress and whatever crazy costume they came up with for their time on stage. As Mom and I set up our stuff at an empty changing area two women, the only two there that look to be older than late twenties, come up to Mom.

The first is probably around thirty-five to forty. She has short brown hair, she is fairly tall at about 5'10, what looks to be D cup breasts, long toned legs, and a tight round ass. She is currently dressed as a cowgirl with a tiny denim skirt, brown western boots, a plaid shirt tied up to show her toned stomach under a denim jacket and a black cowboy hat to finish the outfit.

The other woman is older than Mom and I would say is probably in her later sixties or even early seventies, though is still a very attractive woman. She has really long silver hair that reaches her calves and is currently in a long braid. She must have been a model, or should have been, because she is over six feet tall. She is in amazing shape and is well toned over every bit of her body. Based on the fact that her breasts are larger than Mom's and are higher and perkier than mine I'm pretty sure they have been altered at some point, but that doesn't hurt her looks at all. She is dressed in what I think is meant to be a Roman or Greek goddess. She is wearing sandals with the straps winding up over her knees, a toga with gold trim and cinched up with a gold belt and flowery crown interlaced with her hair.

"Oh thank god someone else is here who remembers the 80's," Cowgirl laughs as she reaches Mom.

"Sorry if we're disturbing you," Goddess smiles, "but we were afraid that we would be the only two here older than late twenties."

"I did feel like I'm surrounded by teenagers when I walked in," Mom laughs.

"I think most of these girls are hoping to get a regular job after tonight," Cowgirl laughs, "whereas us older gals are here just for fun."

"Yeah, I found an ad online about tonight and I thought it would be fun for me and Abby," Mom says as she points back at me.

"Oh, you two are together," Goddess says, "I hope we didn't offend you."

"Not at all," I laugh, "and if you don't mind me saying so I think you three are by far the hottest women here."

"Thank you," both women laugh.

"But you're a hot little thing yourself," Goddess tells me.

"Thank you, even if you are exaggerating," I laugh.

"She definitely isn't exaggerating, if I weren't married...," Cowgirl trails off with a giggle.

I feel my face blush as Goddess laughs and playfully slaps her on the arm, "Now don't embarrass the poor girl."

"Sorry," Cowgirl laughs, then asks me, "so how do you two know each other?"

Not sure how to answer I look to Mom, "Well..."

Mom interrupts me with a big grin, "Abby is my daughter."

"Really?" Both of them ask surprised.

"Yeah, we're on a family vacation, and my husband and sons are off doing their own thing and when I saw the ad I figured why not," Mom laughs.

Goddess turns to me, "I can only imagine how you reacted when your mom asked you to go to a strip club with her."

"It was a moment I'm not likely to forget," I agree with a laugh.

"I wish my daughter and I were that close. We barely even talk anymore. I can't imagine how she would react if I had asked her to join me tonight," Cowgirl says, then with a laugh adds, "of course Abby your dad isn't out in the audience either?"

"Not that I know of," I laugh.

"My husband it out there too," Goddess smiles.

"Maybe you should introduce them," Mom laughs.

"I doubt they would have much in common with the age gap," Goddess laughs.

"I'm sure that watching their sexy wives strip would be enough," Cowgirl jokes.

Goddess shakes her head, "I'm guessing your husband is about your age?"

"Yes," Cowgirl answers, "so what, I'm sure he'd be fine talking to an older man."

"Well...," Goddess grins, "that's the thing, he's actually my second husband and he's only twenty-two."