Our Family Vacation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well whatever it fucking is it sure as hell works," Mom laughs as she tries to wipe some of the cum from around her eyes.

As we all sit there recouping the door to the room suddenly opens and the guy that signed us up earlier comes in. Out of reflex I cover myself up, then remember a whole room of people, this guy included, already saw me in just panties earlier so what was the point.

Seeing his Boss naked after, or while, fucking must be a fairly common occurrence because the man hardly even looks at Mom and me, "Sir, everything's been counted and we have a winner for tonight."

"Winner for what?" Mom asks still licking cum off herself.

"You two didn't know?," Mr. Reed asks as he walks over to his employee, "Amateur night isn't just a chance for regular women to show their stuff. It's also a contest. Back along the one wall downstairs are several boxes with the performers names and the number they where on stage. After each girl has gone through a set once the customers can tip any or every girl any amount they want and then we count up who earned the most tips and they are that night's winner. And as the winner not only do they get the tips they earned but 50% of that night's gate. So who is tonight's winner?"

The employee hands him a clipboard. Mr. Reed only glances at it a second, "Well there's not much surprise there. Congratulations you two you are tonight winners and by a landslide. So after we all get... presentable, if you two would kindly join me on stage I'll give your winnings."

About fifteen minutes later Mr. Reed is on stage telling the crowd how Mom and I had earned the most tips by more than double the second place performer's tips to which the crowd cheers, though I do hear a few female voices complain it wasn't fair since we performed together. He gave Mom and me each an envelope telling us it was each our half of our winnings. Mom, who was still very clearly drunk, gives the crowd one last thrill by flashing them before pulling me into a kiss.

After the kiss Mr. Reed then helps me get Mom off the stage, "Did you two drive?"

"No, we took a cab from our hotel," I tell him as we guide Mom to our stuff in the dressing room area.

"Well, in that case let me help you back home for the night and have my driver bring you to your hotel."

"You don't have to do that," I tell him as we sit Mom in one of the chairs.

"Nonsense Miss Abby, you and your friend here not only put on one of the best performances I think I've ever seen in my club but you also gave me one hell of an after performance too, so the least I can do is give you a ride."

That worried feeling comes back but I know there is no way I'm getting Mom back by myself and accept his offer. It turns out I had nothing to worry about as all Mr. Reed does is help me load Mom in his car then to the hotel elevator before saying his good byes and leaving.

It takes a little effort on my part but I manage to get Mom back to my room. I get Mom undressed and strip myself before joining her in bed. Out of curiosity I pick up my envelope of money and nearly scream when I count over ten thousand dollars. I then grab Mom's and find the same amount plus a hand written note from Mr. Reed:

'You two are so fucking amazing I decided to give you the whole night's gate plus some extra as my tip to you. You more than deserve and earned it, Doug.'

I put the note and Mom's money down in her purse before cuddling up next to Mom's soft, warm body and falling asleep.