Our Family Vacation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom just grins at me before closing her eyes and relaxing again. I try not to smile as I watch Danny through my half shut eyes as his eyes bounce back and forth between his mom's and sister's bare breasts.

Maybe the vodka is effecting me, or maybe it's just me new slutty self, but either way I decide to push things even more, "Wait a minute, this still isn't fair."

"What do you mean Abby," Mom asks clearly confused.

"Well, now we are all topless but that doesn't mean a thing to Danny, he's a guy, not wearing a shirt is common place. Whereas, us being topless is."

I almost see the light bulb flash over her head as Mom realizes where I'm going with this, "Danny, Abby is absolutely right."

"Okay," Danny says still not sure where this is going, "so what do you suggest?"

"Take off your trunks," Mom and I say together.

"What?!"

"It is only fair Danny," Mom grins, "you get to see our's we should get to see your's."

"Seriously?"

We both nod our heads, and start to chant, "Take them off! Take them off!"

"Mom, you really want to see my cock?"

"Yes! I'm curious how your little thing turned out," she giggles.

"It's not little," Danny snaps.

"I'll be the judge of that," Mom smirks.

"You two are really serious?" We both nod. He shrugs. "Alright then."

Danny stands up and turns his back to us, "Boooooo," Mom giggles.

"Hey, not all of us just whip it out," he grins over his shoulder.

Mom scoots over next to me as he slowly starts shimmying his trunks down. Once they're past his ass, he shakes his butt at us making Mom laugh, "Wow, I've never seen a guy put on a strip tease before."

Danny does his best to put on a little show for us as he slides his trunks off and kicks them out of the tub. He then puts his hands on his head and slowly runs them down his body as he gyrates his hips and starts to turn. By the time he his facing us his hands are covering his cock. He does a few more thrusts and shakes as he moves closer to us. When he's not even a foot away he finally moves his hands and Mom leans in so close his cock springs up and slaps against her cheek.

"Holy fuck Danny, you sure have grown!"

"See, told you it wasn't little," he grins down at us.

"No it is not," Mom practically purrs before wrapping her hand around the base of his shaft.

"Wow Mom, what are you doing?"

"Well, unless you have a problem with it I was planning on sucking my first born's cock," Mom smiles up at him before taking the head into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, no Mom, no problem here," Danny moans as Mom starts sucking him.

I sit there and watch as my Mom sucks off my brother right in front of me, at least until she pulls off him with an audible pop and looks to me, "Abby, you wanna taste?"

"Sure what the hell," I grin before moving forward and taking him in my mouth.

For the next few minutes Mom and I take turns as we keep passing his cock between us. Seeing and feeling his mom and little sister sucking his cock on top of everything that has already happened must be just too much for poor Danny, because faster than I have ever seen he moans, "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, baby, cum for Mommy," Mom moans as she starts stroking him as fast as she can, "give us all that tasty cum!"

Danny lasts maybe thirty seconds more before he lets out a deep groan and starts cumming all over Mom's and my faces. As he finishes cumming, Danny has to hold himself up with one hand on each of our shoulders, "HOLY MOHTERFUCKING GOD!! That was so fucking good!"

"Well, you aren't exactly a mother fucker Danny,... at least not yet," Mom adds with a cum covered grin.

"Really?"

"You never know," Mom giggles.

Danny simply plops back down into the water as he watches Mom pull me into a deep kiss. After out kiss we lick every last drop of Danny's load off of each other's faces and tits. With each a mouthful of cum Mom pulls me into another deep, tongue kiss that goes on until there's no cum left between us.

"Fuck that was hot," Danny moans as Mom and I pull apart.

"Glad you liked it," Mom giggles.

"Mom, if you were serious about me being a motherfucker I'm sure with a little help from you and Abby I could make that happen tonight," Danny says with the cockiest smile I think I've ever seen.

"I am very tempted to take you up on that Son, but when I fuck you the first time I want it to be somewhere better than in a motel hot tub."

Danny's smile gets even bigger and I remark, "For someone who was just turned down for sex you sure look happy."

"She said when, not if."

"Huh?"

"Mom said, and I quote, 'I am very tempted to take you up on that Son, but when I fuck you the first time I want it to be somewhere better than in a motel hot tub,' not if, when."

"I guess I did," Mom giggles, then stands up "but either way it's not tonight. So we all need to get dressed and get to bed."

Danny and I get our suits back in order as Mom makes her way to her towel, wrap and what is left in the vodka bottle, but stops along the way, "Well would you look at that. I finally found my top," Mom says as she bends over and picks it up, but makes no move to put it on. Instead she continues to her stuff, grabs the bottle and downs however much is left, drys herself off somewhat, then pulls the wrap on but leaves it open. She then walks over to us, gives each of us a kiss on the lips then heads to her and Daddy's room, wrap open and top in hand.

Danny turns to me with a shocked look on his face, "Did that seriously just happen?"

"Well, based on the taste of cum still in my tongue, I believe it did," I grin before giving him a quick kiss of my own and running to my room.

Once in my room I pull off my wet suit and dry my hair, then climb into bed; and in no time I'm dreaming naughty dreams about my family.

Day 23

Unlike some of the last few days of this trip I don't drift from an erotic dream into a pleasurable reality, no instead I wake up to the screeching sound of the clock radio next to my bed as it flashes 7:30. Ugh! After turning that fucking thing off I roll over and fruitlessly try to fall back asleep until Mom comes into my room with the extra key, "Abby sweetie I'm sure you feel almost as cruddy as I do but it's time to get up."

I roll over and pull the blankets over my head, "I'm sorry, Abby is currently not home, please call back at a later time."

"Very funny smart ass," Mom laughs, "but you really do need to get up."

"Mom, we're on vacation. Why do we need to get up so damn early, especially after last night?"

Mom walks over and sit on the edge of the bed, "Abby, what exactly am I supposed to do, tell your Dad and Jack, 'We're sorry but we drank too much of Danny's cum and vodka last night so we need to sleep in,' is that about it?"

"Works for me," I giggle.

"Well it might for you but I doubt it would with your father," she takes the covers off me, "now get up."

"Ugh, fine but on one condition," I grin as I sit up.

"And that is?"

"You help me wash my back... and maybe my front."

Mom gives me a playful eye roll, "Teenagers, they just never want to get out of bed."

***

After a quick but still fun shower, Mom and I meet the guys out by the van, which is, minus my stuff, packed and ready to go. We end up having breakfast at the same diner from last night. While we eat Daddy shows us the general route he has figured up for these last few days as we make our way home. He asks us all to look over the map and see if any of the marked attractions are something we might be interested in. None of us really see anything that jumps out as a must do, so we decide to play it by ear. After breakfast it's back in the van and on the road again.

***

Besides making a few short stops we spend most of the day in the van. I have to hide my smile every time Danny gets all flustered whenever he is around Mom. I nearly burst out laughing when at our lunch stop they both turn red and suddenly have something really important to to in opposite directions after Daddy makes a comment about a burger looking like a real mouthful of meat. Daddy gives me a 'what was that look' and I just shrug and Jack is completely oblivious to the whole thing.

***

We decide to stop a little earlier than we have been because we are all tired of sitting in the van. The motel we stop at looks mostly empty, but when Mom gets back from checking in she tells us that they are doing construction on the main building, so most of it is closed and that they only had two rooms left; a single king and a double, so me and the boys are sharing again.

We go up to our room and I hop on the bed closest to the window, "So are you two sharing that bed or am I gonna have to share with one of you?"

They look at each other and I have to grin at the thought of what they are both probably thinking. They probably both want to jump in bed with me but they can't seem too eager or it would make the other suspicious. Jack 'took the bullet' at having to share with me, "Well, last time Danny had to share with you and I got the bed to myself so it only seems fair to Danny that he can have the bed to himself."

I nearly burst out laughing at how well Jack has managed to share the bed with me but make it seem like he was the one getting the short straw, and based on the look on Danny's face he knew there was no way he could reasonably argue the point.

"Wow Jack, that's really nice of you letting Danny have the bed," I give Danny a teasing look which he frowns at, "but you know, if you two both wanted to be nice you'd share the other bed. After all, it seems no matter what you two agree to, unless you share a bed I'm the one stuck sleeping next to one of you sweaty fart machines."

'Yeah so just imagine what it would be like if we shared the bed," Jack jokes.

I roll my eyes, "Fine, I'll share with Jack."

"Good to hear," Jack grins before diving onto the bed, landing across the bed and on top of me.

"Oof," I gasp as he lands on me, "fuck Jack, you're heavy. Get off me!"

He starts to lift himself off me but before he gets off he suddenly crashes back onto me but now with more weight as Danny jumps on top of both of us.

"Can't breath," I gasp and hack and claw at the air with my free arm, over acting to prove my point, "sight fading away. Good bye cruel world."

"Real mature," Danny laughs as he climbs off the bed.

"Says the guy who just helped dog pile his sister," I laugh as I push at Jack to get off me, and we all share a laugh.

After that little bit of goofiness we turn on the TV and flip through channels for a while, trying to find something to watch. We eventually stop on a rerun of Star Trek and watch a few back to back episodes. After the third episode ends Danny stands up and grabs a few things from his bag, "I don't feel like just sitting around. I feel like I need to move after being cooped up in that van so much the last few days, so I'm gonna go for a run."

"Make sure you bring your phone in case we need to get a hold of you," I tell him.

"Yes, Mom," he teases and gets a pillow to the head for it, to which he just laughs and throws it back.

After Danny goes into the bathroom to change I roll over toward Jack, "So Danny's going to be gone for a bit."

"So I just heard," he says as he gives me a look as if I'm crazy, "so what?"

'Sooooo, that means we...," I run my hand over his chest and down until I've reached his cock, "we have a little time to have some fun."

He quickly moves my hand off him, "Well he's not gone yet."

I return my hand but this time sliding in into his jeans and start slowly stroking him, "Makes it hotter doesn't it?"

With a slightly panicked look he watches the bathroom door, "If we get caught..."

"Then we get caught," I grin before leaning over him for a kiss.

Despite his worry of getting caught he is soon rock hard in my hand. I continue my slow hand job until I hear the click of the bathroom door unlocking, then quickly pull my hand out of his jeans and roll back to where I was before.

Danny gives a quick wave, "See you two in a bit."

"How long to you think you'll run for?"

"I'm not sure Abby," he looks at his phone, "it's only a little after four now. Mom and Dad will probably want us to get dinner together around 6:30ish and I'll need to shower so maybe an hour to an hour and a half. Why?"

"No reason really, just curious. Plus if Mom or Daddy ask now I can answer so they don't have to interrupt your run by calling."

"Thanks."

"No problem, have fun."

"See you later," he says with a wave before leaving.

As soon as the door closes I jump up and start pulling off my shirt, "Well you heard him, we have about an hour so get undressed."

"You don't have to tell me twice," he laughs as he starts undoing his jeans.

I have my clothes off in seconds and while Jack is finishing I open the window, close the curtains and turn the air conditioning system on. When I hop back onto the bed Jack gives me a goofy look, "If you're turning the air on why open the window?"

"I did both to help air out the room silly. Do you want it smelling like sex when Danny gets back?"

"Good point," he says with a goofy grin before pulling me into a kiss. We lay back on the bed for maybe five minutes making out before finally breaking for breath.

Jack gives me another grin, "So Sis, how do you wanna do this?"

"Well for starters," I grin as I get up on my knee, position myself over his head and then sit on his face, "I want you to make me cum on your tongue while I suck this tasty cock of yours."

If he has any objections to my plan he doesn't show it and is soon lapping at my pussy. For a few minutes I just slowly stroke his cock as I enjoy what his tongue is doing to me, until he groans and thrusts his hips up. I give him a small laugh as I grind down harder on his tongue before leaning forward and wrapping my lips around his hard shaft.

For the next fifteen minutes our room is filled with the sounds of us enjoying the pleasures of each other's mouth. I am nearing my first orgasm when suddenly Jack lets out a moan beneath me and my mouth is filled with cum. Due to Jack's larger loads and the lack of warning I nearly choke on the river of cum he shoots into my mouth. After the first few shots I have no choice but to pull off his cock as I cough and gasp, trying to breathe through my cum filled throat and nose as his balls continue to empty themselves all over me and Jack.

I don't know if it's because I was right at the verge of cumming anyway or the thrill of nearly choking on my brother's cum, but as I try to catch my breath and Jack continues unloading over us I grind down as hard as I can on Jack's face and throw my head back, and let out an animal like scream as I have a mind blowing orgasm. After that initial high of my orgasm hitting me, my body just goes limp and I collapse onto Jack. So for the next minute or two I just lie there, my face resting in a pool of cum that formed on Jack's stomach, as my body twitches and shakes as Jack continues to gently lick my clit.

Eventually I just can't take it any more and let out a soft moan for him to stop as I roll off Jack and onto my back next to him. I'm in a state of semi consciousness as we both just lay there panting for I don't know how long.

Jack recovers first, "Holy shit Abby, that was amazing!"

I just barely nod my head and let out a soft, "mmm huh."

"Abby, are you okay?"

"Oh I'm more than okay," I giggle in a soft voice as I try to make my body sit up.

"I'm glad I could be of help," he says with a cocky grin very similar to Danny's, "but we should probably get cleaned up before someone comes in."

We very carefully slide off the bed and when we stand up are lucky enough to see that very little of his cum landed on the bed, which is surprising since we both literally have it dripping off us. What little cum did land on the blanket I quickly take care of by scooping it up with my fingers before making a show of slurping it into my mouth. We then quickly make our way to the shower before we drip cum all over the floor.

We take our time washing Jack's cum off each other, and before we finish he is standing at attention and ready for more orders. I give his hard cock a few gentle tugs just to make sure he's fully ready before turning my back to him and lean against the shower wall and let out a deep, throaty, "Fuck me."

"Gladly," Jack grins before stepping closer, and after rubbing the head over my lips a couple of times pushes nearly half his cock in one quick thrust.

"Oh fuck yes that feels good, Jack! Fuck your little sister!"

The sounds of wet skin slapping together quickly mixes with my commands for him to fuck me deeper and fuck me harder. As I stand there with my face and chest pressed against the cold tile wall Jack's hands hold my hips as he fucks me as hard and deep as he can. In very little time I feel my second orgasm approaching and let him know.

"Oh yes Jack, you're gonna make me cum! Please don't stop! Oh yessssssss."

I got closer and closer to that edge until out of nowhere I'm thrown over it when Jack suddenly brings his hand down with a hard and amazing slap across my ass, "Oh, Jaaaaaaaaack!!"

I feel my knees go weak as yet another powerful orgasm sweeps through my body. I'm more than a little sure that if it wasn't for Jack continuing to hold my hips as he fucked me I would have landed with a thud on my face. Even before the last shudders of that orgasm leave my body I can feel another quickly approaching, "Oh god Jack, I'm gonna cum again."

"Abby I'm so close too!"

"Please hold on just a little longer Jack. Please make me cum one more time, then you can paint my face in your seed!"

"Fuck Abby, that's not going to help me last longer," Jack says with a half moan half laugh.

Somehow Jack does manage to last long enough to make me cum again before he pulls out of me, "Oh fuck Abby, I can't hold it only longer."

I quickly fall to my knee, partly because I really do want him to cum on my face and partly because my legs are just too weak to hold me up. Jack gives himself a few last quick strokes before he lets fly with another salvo of cum. Even though I know about the boost he gets from those supplements of his, but I an honestly surprised he has anything left in him after that first load. Not only does he still have some in him, his second load is still an impressive volume as he shoots three or four thick ropes of cum over my face and chest.

After the last few drops spray out of him Jack's body finally gives in and, almost like a puppet with its strings cut, he just falls into the shower next to me. He hit hard enough that despite my own weak muscles I quickly slide over to him to make sure he didn't hurt himself, "Jack, are you okay?"

"Exhausted but otherwise fine," he grins between pants.

Jack recovers first a few minutes later, "Abby, I better get out of here before Danny gets back."

"Oh fuck I forgot."

Jack grabs a towel and leaves me still sitting in the shower. It takes me a few more minutes before my legs feel strong enough to support me; but when they finally do I get up, turn off the shower and grab a towel. I'm just finishing drying off when Danny knocks at the door, "Abby, you almost done? I ran into Mom in the lobby on my way back and she wants to meet in about half an hour for dinner, and I really need the shower."

I open the door wrapped in only a towel, "All yours."

"Where's your clothes?"

"I forgot to grab them before using the shower," I simply shrug, "Jack will just have to turn around as I get dressed since you'll be in the shower."

He gives me a funny look but then shakes his head and closes the bathroom door. I keep the towel around me as I grab some clothes. Before I drop my towel I turn to Jack, "Well?"

"Well what?"