Our Family Vacation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're still naked."

"What?"

"You and I are still both butt naked from fucking earlier," I start laughing harder and have trouble talking, "and you and Jack... were rolling around... Jack fully dressed... and you completely nude... oh my god!"

I start laughing so hard I can't talk and just fall on the floor. It doesn't take long before Jack and Danny start laughing too. Several minutes later I finally settle down enough to talk, "So big brothers, now that you know what we've all been doing... wanna fuck me together?"

They both stop laughing on the spot.

Jack speaks first, "Are you serious?"

When I just grin and nod Danny jokes, "Damn Abby, you really are a little slut."

"For family, you bet," I grin, then stand up and walk across the room and stop half way between the door separating the two rooms and the beds, "so am I going to my room to take care of myself or are my two studdly brothers going to take care of me?"

Danny looks to Jack, "So whadaya say Shrimp wanna tag team our little sis with me?"

Jack is quickly on his feet and pulling off his shirt, "I'll never turn down an invite from Abby, even if it means I have to share with you."

In the few seconds it takes Jack to get undressed Danny already has me sitting on the bed as he sucks on my left nipple. Jack soon joins us and pulls my right nipple into his hungry mouth. They take turns every so often kissing me as the other continues to work his lips, tongue and teeth over my diamond hard nipples. I just sit there arms back holding me upright, with my head hanging back as I moan. I don't think this could feel any better, then I feel their hands start to explore my body.

I'm so lost in a fog of pleasure I'm not even sure whose hand is whose, as one hand slides up and down my back, one softly kneads my ass, another rubs over my stomach and the fourth glides up and down over my thighs. I let out a loud sudden moan as both of them stop sucking my nipples and move up to each kiss and nibble one side of my neck.

The nerves in my body are so filled with pleasure that at that moment I'm sure if anything else were to happen I'd just explode; and then the hand on my thighs moves up and the one on my stomach moves down and nearly at the exact same second they each reach my clit and I do explode, at least in a sense.

"OOOOOHHHH FUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!" I scream as I have what feels like the strongest orgasm, ever.

"Yes Abby, cum for your brothers," Danny says in one ear.

"Do you like that? Abby cumming with your brothers' fingers on your little pussy," Jack asks from the other side.

I let out another scream as a second orgasm explodes within me before the first is even finished, as I feel one hand slide two fingers into my dripping pussy and the over starts rubbing my clit. I fall back onto the bed as my arms give out and my entire body shakes as pleasure washes over me.

I must have blacked out for a moment because when I open my eyes Danny and Jack are both leaning over me with slightly concerned looks on their faces. As for me I just smile up at them and say, "Wow."

The concerned look is replaced by a grin on Danny's face, "So I take it you enjoyed that?"

"Most definitely," I grin, "now the real fun can start."

I roll onto my stomach and spin so my head is at the edge of the bed and fill each hand with a rock hard, brother cock. They each are standing by a different corn of the bed so I have to stretch to reach both of them at once, "You know it won't be gay if you stand closer together."

They both share a look and Danny says, "We're good."

"Well, if you want me to suck you as I stroke you, then you two better get closer together." They both quickly move to the center of the bed and are now practically side to side. I look up at them and roll my eyes, "Men," before slurping at Danny's cock, then Jack's.

I spend a few minutes taking turns sucking at one of their cock heads then the other, as I slowly work both hands up and down their hard shafts. Once I'm sure both are as hard as they are going to get I look up at Danny and lock eyes as I slowly take every inch of his stiff 9 inches down my throat and hold him there a few seconds before slowly sliding off. Then I shift my eyes to Jack and repeat the same move on him. I go back and forth a few times before going back to jerking them off and just licking and sucking at their heads.

"Abby, your hands feel amazing, but we want to feel that little throat again, at least I do," Danny teases.

"Dido," Jack moans.

"Okay fine then," I play pout and let go of their cocks.

I lock eyes with Danny again and give his cock a tiny lick, then while holding eye contact with him I take Jack's cock in my mouth and slowly swallow every inch. As I pull off Jack's cock with a pop I shift my gaze to Jack and move to Danny's cock and work my lips slowly down the shaft. I hold eye contact with Jack until Danny's crown slips from my lips.

As I lean back to look at both of them I run my hands up their legs and wrap my hands back around their cocks, and ask with a mischievous grin, "Was that to your liking brothers?"

They share a look before Danny says, "Well, I can honestly say that was new for me."

"Is that good or bad?"

"I'll let you know when my brain has dibs on my blood supply again," Danny jokes.

I give each of them a few strokes, "That might be a while."

For the next several minutes I take turns sucking one brother while stroking the other. The entire time neither hand loses contact with its respective brother, whenever I start sucking that cock my hand moves down to play with his balls only to return to stroking when I move to sucking the other's cock.

Jack, still being new to sex, is the first to reach the point of no return, "Oh fuck Abby, I'm about to blow!"

And blow he does as he starts shooting his usual large load. The first three ropes splash across my face; the first from my chin to high above my right eye, the second hits my lips and goes up into my hair and the third splashes right in my eyes, essentially glueing them shut. After that I'm not sure where each shot lands on me, though I can feel several more shoot on my face and tits until I'm yet again a cum dripping mess.

"Damn Shrimp, where the hell did all that fucking come from?" Danny shouts.

"He shoots quite a bit doesn't he?" I giggle.

"I'll say," Danny chuckles, "but seriously, what the fuck?"

"He takes some kind of supplement," I say as I wipe some of the cum out of my eyes.

"It's called Mega Load. I'll tell you all about it later," Jack says still panting.

"Well, now that Jack is out of commission for a while why don't I get that little load out of you," I tease Danny.

"Hey," Danny shouts then looks down at me, "okay, compared to what he just did to you mine is kinda small."

"That's alright Danny, I still love taking your tasty loads," I grin before taking his cock in my mouth.

Danny lasts about five minutes before he grabs the back of my head and forces every inch down my throat and unloads into my belly. When Danny lets go of me and I pull back and let out a moan, "Mmmm, one brother gives me a nice big ol' facial, and the other feeds me my favorite snack, though maybe we should have done that the other way around," I giggle and point at Danny crotch, which now has a layer of Jack's cum over it where my face was pressed.

"Okay, it is time for a shower," Danny jokes.

"What's the matter Dan," Jack teases, "you feeling small compared to shrimp?"

"Careful there little brother, you may have the bigger load thanks to your little pills, but I'm still bigger than you in every other way."

I'm not really sure what makes me do it but after listening to this little debate about size I run my hands over my cum covered boobs and as I walk past Jack and Danny to the bathroom I run my hands over each of their faces.

"Oh, gross," Danny shouts as he grabs the closest thing he can find and wipes off his face.

"Ha! Danny, you might want to look before you just grab things because you've got your face in my dirty boxers," Jack laughs.

"Well fuck," Danny yells as he throws them at Jack and rushes to the bathroom.

Jack cleans himself off, "Abby, why did you do that?"

"I don't know. I like your cum so much I thought it only fair to share," I shrug and giggle, before scooping some on my finger and licking it clean, then get another finger full and reach out to him, "want some?"

Jack gives me a wicked smile, then surprises me by pulling my finger to his mouth and sucking it clean.

"I cannot believe you just did that!"

"It's only mine so what's the harm," he shrugs before pulling me into the shower with him and Danny.

***

At the beginning of our shower Danny seems to be hesitant to touch me with me still covered in Jack's load, "Oh come on, Danny. I want both my big brothers helping me get cleaned off."

"I'll let Jack clean himself off you first, then I'll join in," Danny says matter of factly.

"Danny if you two are going to share me you will have to get used to each other too."

"Yeah Danny, it's not that big a deal," Jack teases.

"If it were my cum all over her, would you still be alright with it?"

"Okay then, Abby just took your load in her mouth," he then pulls me into a kiss. After a few seconds of making out, "see, no big deal."

"That's different. She swallowed mine, so beside just the most tiny bit of me would still be there and well... she's still dripping in you," Danny says pointing at my still cum coated tits.

I get guys are a little more touchy on same sex stuff, but when it was me and Tina Danny didn't even act as if one of us might be uncertain, not that either of us were, "Danny what will it take for you to at least start to easy up?"

"Alright, if Jack is so open minded why doesn't he just show us how much," Danny says with that cocky grin of his as he waggles his semi-hard cock at us.

Jack just shrugs, "Alright, but if I do this you have to lick some of my cum off our sister's tits."

"I don't think you'll do it so deal," Danny snaps back.

To Both Danny's and my surprise Jack doesn't even hesitate before bending over and sucking Dannys' cock into his mouth and bobbing his head twice before standing back up, "Now get licking."

"Well, a deal is a deal," I grin trying not to giggle as I lift my cummy tits in my hands.

"Fuck, I really didn't think he'd do that," Danny kind of whines as he steps closer to me.

For nearly a minute he just stands there, kind of half bent over unable to move his head those last few inches to reach my breasts, "Danny what's the matter? I thought you liked my tits."

"Yeah, normally I do when they're not covered in our brother's cum," he growls at me.

"Oh for god's sake Danny," Jack moans before putting his hand on the back of Danny's head and shoving his face into my tits.

Danny quickly breaks free and now with a face full of cum, "What the fuck Jack, the deal was I lick it off, not get a secondary facial transfer?!"

"That's for taking so long," Jack chuckles, "and besides, now that your face is covered in it what's the hard in tasting a little?"

Danny growls, then scoops a little of Jack's cum into his mouth with his middle finger then licks it clean before flipping off Jack, "Happy now?"

"Why would I care if you eat my cum or not? This was for Abby so we can enjoy her... together," Jack says flatly.

I finally lose my fight with my giggles and start laughing. Danny gives me a death look before rinsing off under the spray of water, "Danny, I'm sorry but if you two are going to DP me in a little bit you'll have to be alright with parts of the other touching you in places that you wouldn't normally touch."

"Wait, did you say DP you?" Danny asks taken off guard.

"Sure, I have two men available so why not enjoy them at the same time?"

"So,... like DP how?" Jack asks.

"Well, I still have some of the lube I bought in Chicago, so I figured that while I ride Danny you could fuck my ass," I say as if it were no big deal.

"Wait why does Jack get your ass," Danny asks like a kid who just got told he get's broccli and the other kids get chocolate.

"Two reasons, first you got my mouth and pussy first so it only seems fair he gets to be first in my ass first; and second..." I pause a moment as I take each of their now rock hard cocks in my hands, then lean into Danny and whisper in his ear, "...sometimes bigger isn't always better," then turn to Jack, "not that you're exactly small either."

"Sounds fair to me," Jack chuckles.

"Oh shut up," Danny snaps then with a grin, "fine, but next time I get that sexy little ass."

"Deal," I grin and jump under the spray and quickly rinse off. After I'm sure I'm clean of Jack's load I step out of the shower.

"Abby, where are you going?" both ask at the same time.

"Well, if I'm going to be taking a cock in my ass there is some prep I have to do that... well let's just leave it will make things better. So I'm going to do said prep alone in my room and when I think I'm ready I'll come back here." They both just simply nod as I leave them alone together in the shower. I can't help smiling as I close the connecting door to our rooms as to how they will react when they realize they are still naked and alone with their brother.

Like I said before, I still had the lube from Chicago but I knew that wouldn't be enough so as I got dressed I made a mental check list of what else to do and get, including a little quick research. I won't go into the unneeded details of what I do to get ready. While I'm out getting what I need I get a text from Mom telling me she and Daddy are ordering in and are just going to spend the evening together, so the three of us will need to get our own dinner.

***

It's nearly two hours after leaving Danny and Jack before I feel like I've gotten myself ready, both physically and mentally, for what I have planned. When I knock on the connecting door I can't help but giggle a little when the door flies open before I can knock a second time, and I giggle harder when I see both my brothers standing butt naked next to each other right by the door. I walk in as sexily as I can gently running my fingers over each of their hard cocks as I walk past to sit on the bed, "So have you two been naked this whole time?"

They kind of blush before Danny answers, "Yes, it's taken some getting used to but I figured you were right. We need to try to be more comfortable with each other."

"And have you been hard the entire time?" I tease.

"God no, we were right after you left for a while, then it being just the two of us there was nothing to keep us hard, but as soon as we heard your knock well...," Jack answers this time and points at his cock.

"Yes I see, but are you sure those are just for me?" I giggle.

"Yes!" They both snap.

"Okay, okay I was just wondering what fun you might have had together in the shower after I left," I giggle again.

"None, we stood there stunned by what you said for a few moments, then realized where we were and quickly got out. We were going to get dressed but then decide not to... for you," Danny adds at the end.

"Well, I thank both of you and trust me you will be well rewarded... are you are both ready," I tease.

"We're ready," both yell.

"Good, but there a few last things we need to do."

Again they speak together, "Like?"

"Even with what I've already done you can't just lube up and shove it up my ass Jack, so if our loving brother is willing, Danny is going to help me along."

Danny give me a confused look, "Okay, how?"

I reach into the bag I brought with me and pull out the bottle of lube, "Well, oldest brother of mine, you get to play with my ass for a while to help loosen me up a little."

He gets that cocky grin again and takes the lube, "I can do that."

"And me?" Jack asks looking like a left out puppy.

I reposition myself so I'm on my hands and knees with my head facing the edge of the bed, "You get to let me get you ready."

For the next several minutes we all finish the final touches to preparing for my first DP experience. Jack has the easiest job, well kind of, not cumming as I give him a nice slow and gentle blow job to to make sure he's as hard as he can get. Danny's got the toughest job, not that he complains once, as he carefully gets me ready to take my first back door cock.

Danny starts by gently spanking each ass cheek a few times, then gives me a kind of ass massage as he squeezes and rubs my cheeks. I let out a little gasp and have to pull off Jack's cock as Danny squirts a glob of lube on my ass with no warning, "Damn, that's cold."

"See, I told you," Danny laughs.

"Jerk," I playfully kick back at him before returning to sucking Jack.

Danny gives me another light swat to the ass before continuing his massage, spreading the lube all over my ass. Little by little Danny's hands move lower and to the center until with a slight moan I feel Danny's thumb rub over my tiny hole. Time seems to disappear as I feel Danny's thumb making lazy circles around my rosebud, so it may be hours or only seconds before with a deep moan I feel his thumb push pass my barrier and into a place nothing has gone before.

At first he only holds in the tip past my ring, but I guess since I don't complain or anything he slowly keeps going until the side of his hand is pressed against my ass crack. He holds there for a few seconds as his other hand continues to slowly work it's way down until it reaches my pussy. While with one hand Danny starts rubbing my clit, with the other he starts to slowly fuck my ass with his thumb. After a short time of this Danny pulls his thumb out of my asshole and moves the other off of my clit; I'm about to protest he not stop when I feel his lower hand start working two fingers into my pussy. As he's distracting me by fingering me he slides the middle finger of the other hand knuckle deep into my ass.

As Danny starts working my pussy hard and fast I have to let Jack go for a moment, "Oh fuck Danny! Please don't stop!"

Without stopping his actions he leans closer to me and half whispers, "I don't plan to until you cum, Sis."

Part of me wants to just bury my face in the blankets and moan and scream as Danny fingers both my holes, but I know that wouldn't be fair to Jack, so I lean forward again and start sucking him, though now I have to keep reminding myself I'm not trying to make him cum in my mouth.

This goes on for some time before Danny adds a second finger to my ass when he thinks I'm ready, which pushes me over the edge, "Oh fuck cumming!"

I forget all about Jack for a few moments as my world reduces to nothing more than the fingers sliding in and out of my two holes. Even as I start writhing around so much Jack has to help hold me still Danny never once lets a single digit slide out of me. When my orgasm, which is one of the strongest I remember having, finally subsides I'm still hornier than I can ever remember being before, and with a deep animal like growl, "I need your cocks... NOW!!"

As Danny slides his fingers out of me he says in a teasing tone, "Wow Abby, are you sure?"

"If you two aren't up to fucking me I'll go out and find men who are," I growl as I push Danny onto his back.

"Alright, alright. I surrender, I surrender," Danny laughs.

I straddle him and grab his hard cock and impale myself on it, "Ooooooh fuuuuuck yeeesssss soooooooo gooooood!"

I ride Danny for about a minute before my brain clears enough to think straight again and remember Jack. I stop with Danny's big hard cock balls deep in me and turn to Jack, "Sorry Jack, I got a little worked up. In that bag I brought is a box of condoms, hurry up and put one on and grab the lube, and come take my ass!"

Jack grabs the bag and tears open the box, "Why the condom?"