Our Family Vacation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Few reasons; one, with it and the lube it should make it easier for me to take you in my ass, two, it make clean up for you a lot easier and three...," I say in a teasing voice, "...hopefully it will desensitize you enough that you don't just blow your load as soon as you slide in."

Jack grins as he slides the condom on climbs onto the bed behind me, "Makes sense."

"Jack, even though Danny helped loosen me up some you still need to go slow," I tell Jack as he rubs the head of his cock against my asshole.

"Abby trust me, the last thing I want to do is hurt you, so if at any time you need me to stop just say so and we stop," Jack says as he leans down to kiss me on the cheek, "you ready?"

I nod my head and soon feel the pressure of Jack's cock trying to invade my little ass. I do my best to stay relaxed, as true to his word not to hurt me, Jack starts off with very little power behind his efforts to get in my ass, but little by little he uses more force until finally my body relents and his head slides past my tight little ring. As soon as he feels me take him inside he stops all his efforts and just stays still with just the head in me.

After maybe thirty seconds like this Jack asks, "Abby, do you think you can take more?"

"Yes, just go slowly. I'll tell you if you need to stop."

It's hard to explain the feeling as he starts sliding farther and farther into me. It's similar to taking a cock in my pussy, yet so different. As centimeter by centimeter, then inch by inch, slides deeper and deeper into me I just feel fuller and fuller like I might explode, but in a good way. Eventually I stop felling him going deeper, "Jack you don't have to stop, keep going."

"I would Abby but you've got all of me in you already," he kind of half laughs as he leans over and kisses my back.

"Really? I took it all?"

I feel my pussy tighten as the thought of having both my brothers balls deep in me gives me a minigasm.

Danny lets out a moan, "Mmm, I think she likes hearing that Jack."

Jack starts pulling back and I reach back as best as I can and grab him, "No Jack, don't pull out."

"I'm not Abby, but if you want us to fuck you we do nee do to move,: Jack chuckles as he slides all the way back into me.

"Oh right," I nervously giggle, feeling like an idiot.

"Do you think you're ready for that?" Danny asks from below me as he subtly thrusts his hips upward.

"MMMmmmm, oh yes I know I am," I moan, "but please start out slow."

"Of course," they both answer making me giggle.

As Jack ever so slowly starts pulling out and pushing in, Danny with his hands on my hips, lifts me up as he pushes his body down into the bed. It takes them a few minutes to get a rhythm but once they do I just keep moaning and moaning when Jack pulls out Danny pushes in and as Danny pulls out Jack pushes in. They probably slowly fuck me like this for ten minutes or so before they start picking up speed. It is probably another ten minutes before they reach top speed as they pound me in both holes.

I have no idea just how long they actually fuck me for, because before they even reach stop speed I've already had two powerful orgasm, and as my brothers continue to fuck me in both holes it seems like the next orgasm starts coming over me before the last finishes. The world fades away until all I am aware of is the constant pleasure rocking through my body, and just a hint of pain that surprisingly I like just as much. Reality starts to break back into my mind as if from a great distance I hear Jack moaning that turns into a bellow at the end, "Oh god Abby, I'm gonna cum!"

I feel him pull out of me, then cum spraying all over me, "AAAAAhhh fuck Abbyyyyyyyyy."

"God damn it Jack, watch where you point that thing," Danny says between grunts and I let out a moaning giggle as I see yet again Danny has our brother's cum on his face.

"Damn it Abby, it's not funny," Danny groans angrily, though I see just a hint of a smile at the corner of his mouth. But in just a moment his unwanted facial is forgotten as with a deep bellow he groans, "Oooh fuck cummmmmmiiiiinnnng!!"

I know it's impossible but I swear as I feel one brother cumming deep in my pussy as the other showers my back in his load, I have two orgasms at once and let out with a high pitched scream, "Ooooooooo yeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!"

***

The next thing I know is opening my eyes as both of my brothers, one on either side of me, lean over me with somewhat concerned looks on their faces. When Danny sees my eyes are open, "Abby, are you okay?"

I give him a dreamy smile, "Never better. Why?"

"You've been completely out of it for nearly five minutes," Jack answers.

"You let out this scream, then just went limp," Danny tells me, "for a second we honestly thought we may have literally fucked you to death. Are you sure you're alright."

I try to sit up but my body doesn't want to move, so instead I let out a soft groan before answering, "A little sore and tired and very, very satisfied. Can you two just hold me as I rest for a few minutes?"

"Sure," they answer together and each lies down next to me and puts an arm around me. I kind of half turn onto my side snuzzling (half nuzzle/ half snuggle) my face into Danny's shoulder and push my ass into Jack's hip and fall into the deepest sleep of my life.

Dat 25

When I wake up I find myself alone in bed. Still feeling very sore, but in that amazing sex good way, I struggle to sit up, "Danny? Jack?"

"In here," I hear Danny call from what should have been my room.

It takes me a second to find my footing before slowly making my way into the other room. What I find is Danny and Jack laying next to each other, still butt naked on my bed watching TV.

"Is there something you two need to tell me?" I ask with a grin as I lean against the door frame, more to keep from falling than to look sexy, but they don't need to know that.

"Very funny Abby," Danny fake laughs, "We woke up about two hours ago and didn't won't to bother you so we came in here."

"And didn't get dressed?"

"We figured what's the point," Jack shrugs, "oh and there's pizza over there for you if you're hungry."

"Starving," I growl as I make my way to the pizza box and start shoving slices into my mouth. After scarfing down three slices I stop and ask, "Wait, where did this come from?"

"We ordered it last night after you fell asleep," Danny tells me.

"Oh," I grab a few more slices before climbing between them on the bed. As I eat another slice I have a thought, "Did you get dressed to answer the door?"

Danny rolls his eyes and points to Jack, "Ask him."

I turn to Jack, "Well?"

He grins and shrugs, "No, I answered the door like this."

"Tell her the rest Jack," Danny says shortly.

He kind of wobbles his head on his shoulders, "Fine, when I answered I opened the door and told the guy to put the pizzas on the TV stand while I got my money, so of course he walks in and sees Danny still laying on the bed with you snuggled up to him," Jack starts laughing, "I wish I had recorded his reactions, I swear his eyes nearly popped out of his head like one of those old cartoons."

"So you let some stranger see me naked while I was asleep?"

"Only your back... and ass," Jack grins.

I smack him across the chest, "You mean where you sprayed yourself all over me, which I can still feel dried on me, by the way?"

"Hey I thought you liked the danger," Jack teases, "besides, Danny filled me in on some of the stuff you two have gotten up to. Did you really point blank tell that couple you two were brother and sister after they caught you?"

"Yes I did, but that's not the point, all of those times I was in control," I smack him again, "or at least awake."

"Ok truce," Jack laughs.

"Fine," then with a grin ask, "Did he get hard?"

Jack grins at Danny, "Your turn."

"Yes he did, but I don't think he even looked at you, His eyes were too busy looking at me and Jack," Danny groans.

A little shocked and surprisingly disappointed, "Really?"

"Sorry?Sis, he liked the sausage, not the taco," Danny laughs, making me and Jack laugh too.

***

I think this morning when I woke up Danny's and Jack's brains were still in sex mode, because later after we all get cleaned up, separately, they seem to suddenly get real awkward around each other. So awkward in fact, they stay in different rooms until Mom calls asking if we're ready to go.

Before hitting the road we stop for some international breakfast where once again I get asked about my eating habits, but this time not because I eat so little, but because I eat a huge omelet, four sausage links, and half a dozen pancakes, "Abby are you alright?"

I really want to say 'I'm great, just hungry after sleeping through dinner last night after getting double fucked by your sons', but what I say is, "I fine Daddy, just really hungry this morning for some reason."

***

We don't really see anything any of us are interested in stopping at, so besides stopping for lunch we drive all day. Before our lunch stop I sit in the back seat with Jack and after I sit in the middle seat with Danny; several times throughout the day I try to start conversation with them, but they seem to be awkward even with me and only answer in grunts, or yes or no.

By chance we end up stopping for the night in the same town where we stopped on our first night, you know, back when all I'd done is suck off my brother and jerk off two strangers at a truck stop glory hole. We stop and get dinner at a Chinese place before getting rooms for the night.

After getting back in the van after eating Daddy asks, "So should we go with 8 again or give 6 a shot this time?"

"Daniel just find a place to sleep tonight," Mom teases.

"Fine, 8 it is yet again. Seems fitting we spend the last night of the trip the same place we spent the first."

It takes all of five minutes to drive the few blocks to the hotel. When we stop, Danny and I get out on the passenger side of the van whereas Jack gets out on the driver's side, which Mom notices.

"Alright you two," Mom says as she stops me and Danny, "what's up with you kids today?"

Instead of answering Danny asks his own question, "The other night at the pool wasn't the first time you two fooled around was it?"

Surprised Mom asks, "What makes you ask that?"

"Because neither of you were all that weird about it the next day, but after Jack and I fucked Abby last night we've both felt awkward all day."

"Danny!," I yell elbowing him.

"Wait, you and Jack did what?" Mom shouts.

Daddy followed by Jack comes around the car, "Is something wrong?"

"Nothing much, Mom just found out about me, Danny and Jack" I whisper.

"What about you three?" Dad asks confused.

"That we have been doing the same thing that you, me and Mom have been."

"Wait what?" both Danny and Jack shout.

"Abby!" Mom and Daddy yell.

"Oh for fucks sake. I'm getting tired of all the secrets. They were fun at first but now it's just getting to be too much work," I complain before explaining everything to everyone from the day we left to this morning.

"So let me get this straight, after blowing your brother at a truck stop you then began a literal long road of seducing your entire family?" Mom asks.

"It wasn't exactly planned Mom... it just... kinda happened," I shrug.

Mom shakes her head, "Who knew my seemingly sweet, innocent daughter had it in her to be such a little... slut?"

"Are... are we okay" I ask, afraid of the answer.

"Abby we're family. We'll always find a way to be okay. But with that said, I think we all need to sleep on what we just learned to process it," Mom sees the start of a smile on my lips and quickly adds, "Alone!"

Mom ends up getting separate rooms for everyone, even her and Daddy don't share a room. I have trouble getting to sleep imagining all the horrible things that might be in store if we can't all move past this; and from imagining all the fun we might get up to if we do.