Our Family Vacation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard what I told Danny. You need to turn around."

"Really? After...?"

"Yes," I smirk at him, "now turn."

He stands up and does a full 360, "there I turned around."

"I see that," I grin as I drop my towel.

***

By the time Danny is done in the shower I'm dressed, and Jack and I are acting as if nothing is out of the ordinary. A few minutes later we are in the elevator on our way to meet Mom and Daddy. Since I didn't brush my hair after being in the shower I decide to put it in a pony tail so it doesn't look bad. Jack is watching me as I do and when I pull my hair back his eyes almost double in size.

'What?' I mouth.

He points at his neck then at me. I get the hint and quickly wipe my neck and when I look at my hand I don't know whether I feel like laughing or puking because there hanging from my fingers is a glob of Jack's cum I somehow missed. I look to Jack in shock and am about to ask what to do when the elevator beeps that we are at the lobby, so as the doors open to reveal Mom and Daddy I quickly turn long enough to lick my fingers clean.

As we make our way to the van to head to dinner Jack holds us back, "Abby, that was way too fucking close."

Now that the danger of getting caught is gone I get a little turned on by what just happened, "I know, hot wasn't it?"

He gives me a surprised look, then just chuckles to himself, before we get to the van. The rest of the night goes fairly normal. After dinner at a nearby steak house we all hang out watching TV in our room until Mom and Daddy decide to call it a night. Our fun earlier must have really took it out of me because I don't remember much after Mom and Daddy left.

Day 24

If I was having an erotic dream again before waking up I don't remember it, what I do know as wakefulness comes over me is I feel a mouth softly sucking on my left nipple and a finger making slow circles around my clit. I start to tell Jack to stop, what if Danny catches us, but stop myself when I realize it could just as easily be Danny doing this to me.

I slowly open my eyes, not knowing what I'll find; and to be honest not really sure what I want to find. What I find is somewhat of a relief, the one slowly bringing me to an orgasm is my bed mate Jack. Still worried about getting caught I turn my head to see Danny still in his bed not five feet from us snoring.

"Jack, are you crazy?" I whisper yell.

He lifts his head and gives me a huge grin, "Hey, I thought the danger of maybe getting caught turned you on."

As he drops back to my tit, his sucking now much stronger and his finger moving much quicker, I let out a soft moan before saying, "Jack, there's a difference between being risky and just being... oh god... stupid."

He gives me another grin as he slides two fingers into my pussy, "Which are we being now?"

"OH FUCK... stupid... definitely stupid... but don't you dare stop," I hiss trying not to scream out in pleasure as his fingers start jack hammering into me.

Though it would have been smarter that he didn't, he listens to me and continues to work at my pussy and nipples until I have to basically swallow my fist to stop from screaming as my body explodes in orgasmic bliss. Jack's fingers and mouth never leave my body as I writhe and twist next to him. As the wave of my pleasure crests I let out a scream, that if not for my hand shoved in my mouth not only would have woke up Danny but the entire floor, before collapsing back onto the bed.

For the next few minutes I just lay there, my body feeling like a puddle that at any moment will slide off the side of the bed. My brain is so fogged by pleasure it takes me several minutes to realize Jack has repositioned us so he was now laying behind me as he gently fucks me. I just go along for the ride as Jack starts fucking me with much faster thrusts until he grabs my hips and lets out a deep moan. I can feel his cock swell and twitch before shooting what feels like a gallon of cum into my unprotected pussy.

After he finally finishes he rolls away from me and with an exhausted voice moan, "God Abby, you are so fucking sexy. I love you."

I roll over and cuddle up into his side, "You're not so bad yourself."

For the next half hour or so we just lay there holding each other. I'm not sure if Jack falls back to sleep or not, but I'm in that state that's not quite awake but not fully asleep either, and just enjoy these minutes.

Of course everything eventually comes to an end and this does too as I hear Danny shuffling around in his bed. I carefully scoot away from Jack, hoping Danny isn't looking this way. He must have been still mostly asleep though , because it is nearly ten minutes later before I hear him let out a sleepy groan and kick the covers off him.

"Jack, Abby. Wakey, wakey," Danny yells making us both groan.

As Danny has his back to us as he stretches, Jack pulls up his shorts and I rearrange my shirt and shorts. After he's done stretching Danny comes over to my side of the bed, "Come on sleepy sis, time to get up up up."

"Why don't you shut up up up," I groan.

"Well, while you two figure that out," Jack chuckles and rushes to the bathroom.

"Hey shrimp, I thought I told you oldest first."

I smack Danny's leg, "It is supposed to be ladies first."

"Well, it's a good thing there are no ladies here," he grins down at me before dodging the pillow I throw at his head.

"So what am I?"

"You, little Sis, are a hot, sexy, kinky, little slut."

"Hey, I can be a slut and still be a lady,... just not a good one," I add with a grin.

"Alright I'll ask you this, if I pull out my cock right now would you do the lady like thing and turn away or the slutty thing and get on your knees?"

I give him a thinking face as I tap my chin before answering with a wicked grin, "Well, it wouldn't be very lady like to refuse breakfast when a nice man offers it to me," as I slide his shorts down his legs and pull him toward me.

"Ooooh, okay Abby," he moans as I make most of his dick disappear down my throat, "you are a... damn that's good... lady like slut."

I pull off his cock with a loud pop and smile up at him, "And don't you forget it."

I spend the next several minutes slurping on Danny's cock until just a minute or so before the shower turns off he feeds me my favorite pre-breakfast snack. In fact Danny is still standing over me panting with his shorts around his knees when the bathroom door opens a few moments later, making him jump away from me as he tries to pull his shorts up. Luckily Jack comes out of the bathroom with a towel over his head and doesn't notice a thing.

While Danny is trying to act casual and before any more close calls can happen, I grab the clothes I pulled out for today and jump in the shower.

***

Later over breakfast Daddy pulls out a map and shows us where we are, "Okay, technically if we drive all day and well into the night we could get home today. But that being said, I'm don't feel like being trapped in the car for so long, plus I'm not in all that much of a rush to get home. So my question is do we try to get home today, drive half way and get home tomorrow, or do we see if we can drag things out a few more days?"

Jack and Danny both just shrug to which Daddy just groans, "Well that's a lot of help. Abby?"

"I really don't want to be trapped in the van for so long in one go. As for getting home tomorrow or dragging things out that's up to you and Mom, after all you guys are the ones paying for everything."

Daddy just nods at me before turning to Mom, "Susan?"

"I don't want to spend the last day of our trip trapped in the van like sardines, so my suggestion would be we just see what today brings and go from there."

"Okay, that was not exactly the definitive answer I was looking for but what the hell," Daddy chuckles.

***

After breakfast Mom decides we should explore the town we stopped in before hitting the road again. I could go into all the little details about walking around town and stopping to look in all the different shops, but to be honest that pretty much sums up what happened. After about four hours of that we grab a quick lunch to go at a fast food place before getting back on the highway.

Mom sees a few places for us to stop and when Daddy sees a billboard for a huge sports memorabilia store he announces that we are stopping, which of course Danny was great with, Jack hated, and Mom and I don't really care either way.

***

At around 3:30 we are passing through a little town about an hour or so north of Chicago when Mom tells Daddy to pull off the highway.

"Is there some place you wanted to stop?"

"No, to be honest I just want to get out of the van, and since like you I'm in no rush to get home yet, I figured we can stop early today. Unless someone is against the idea?"

None of us object so Daddy stops at the first hotel he sees and before long we are in the elevator to our rooms. Mom and Daddy are on the second floor and the three of us are on the fourth. Luckily they had enough rooms we don't all have to share again, so Danny and Jack are sharing one room and I'm in the connected room by myself.

Of course after changing out of my jeans and t-shirt into a tank top, with no bra, and pajama pants, with no panties, I knock at the connecting door.

Danny opens it after my third or fourth set of knocks, "Geesh Abby, we just got here. What is it?"

I push past him and plop down on the foot of the closest bed, "I'm lonely, so I'm going to watch TV in here with you guys," I tell him as I start flipping through channels.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Danny and Jack share a look before both shrugging. When I find reruns of FRIENDS I leave it there, I've always had a bit of a crush on Jennifer Anniston.

After the second full episode ends Jack gets up, "Okay, I'm going for a walk or something. I can't take this anymore."

"Whatever," I grin at him before sticking out my tongue.

As soon as the door closes behind him Danny grabs me and pulls me flat onto the bed next to him, which causes me to let out a surprised scream, "Damn Abby, not so loud."

"Sorry but you surprised me," I whine and smack his arm.

"Maybe I should find a way to keep you quiet," he teases before leaning over me and kisses me.

As we continue to make out for several minutes, Danny climbs on top of me and I wrap my arms and legs around him. I'm not sure how long we're like this but just as Danny starts to pull my shirt up over my head the door opens and we both try to roll away from each other. I misjudge where I am on the bed and roll off and land at Jack's feet.

I just lie there looking up at Jack for what seems like hours in panic, but I'm sure is only a few seconds. Before Jack's mind can come up with its own reason I rolled away from Danny and ended up on the floor Danny yells, "Jack, grab her! I'm trying to get our remote from her."

Now believing we were wrestling for the remote when I rolled off the bed, Jack quickly kneels down and start tickling me.

"Hey, no fair," I scream between giggles.

Jack keeps up his tickle attack, "Where is it Abby?"

Before I can honestly tell him I don't know Danny jumps up, "Hah, she must have dropped it when she rolled away from me."

Jack laughs as he stands back up, then reaches out to help me up.

I smack his hand away, then with a laugh pout, "Jerks, I was watching that."

"Yes, on our TV," Danny grins as he starts flipping through channels.

I really couldn't care less about the TV, just being happy after escaping yet another close call.

After a moment or two of silence Jack grabs the brochure he had dropped upon his tickle attack, "Okay, the reason I came back up so quick, was to tell you I'm going to this arcade they had a brochure for in the lobby."

"Shrimp, aren't you a little old for arcades?"

"Hey, I would so rather be on my setup at home, but I've gone nearly a month wit out any real gaming so I'll take what I can get."

"Jack, you better ask Mom and Daddy before you go though," I tell him.

"Fine," he groans with an eye roll as he texts one of them. A few seconds later he gets a 'Sure just be careful' text from Mom, "Good enough Abby?"

"Yes," I answer with an annoyed tone, "go play your games."

"See you two later," he grins before rushing out the door.

As the door closes Danny comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me, "So, where were we?"

I turn around in his arms and throw mine around his neck, "Somewhere around here," I grin before pulling him into a kiss.

Despite the interruption and close call the mood hadn't been affected, and in no time Danny has me out of what little clothing I have on. I start to drop to my knees but he grabs me around the waist and holds me up right, "Something wrong?"

"No. But you already did that for me today. It's my turn," he grins down at me.

I expect him to push me onto the bed or to lower me to the floor, but instead I let out a surprised yelp when he tightens his hold on my waist before picking me straight up. As he holds me above his head he nudges my thighs with his head and after a second I get what he wants and throw my legs over his shoulders. For the next fifteen or so minutes I hold tightly onto his hair as his big hands on my ass hold me up as he eats me out to one of the most powerful oral induced orgasms of my life.

After my orgasm passes I let out another scream when Danny lets go of me and I start to fall backwards. For a split second I'm sure I'm about to crack my head open and Danny will have to explain what happened as they cart me off the the E.R. but before I even get close to the floor he catches me and asks with a stupid grin, "Something wrong?"

As I dangle there, legs still round his head I reach around as best I can and slap him, "Don't fucking do that to me jerk."

"Which part, the orgasm or the nearly dropping you?"

"What do you think!?"

"Well, if you're good with the orgasm..." he trails off before moving my legs over his head and turning me around. So now I'm hanging upside down with my pussy in his face and his cock a few inches below my head, "...how about this?"

He starts licking my pussy again making me moan as I answer, "This isn't so bad, but I can't reach you."

Without stopping his actions on my dripping pussy he hunches his back enough to drop me lower until his cock is even with my mouth.

"MMMMM, much better," I moan before slurping his hard cock into my mouth.

Now I don't know how many of you ladies out there have tried sucking cock in this position, but it's not as easy as you might think. The main issue, at least for me, is just the fact that gravity is working against you. Well, despite having a few issues we both enjoy the experience, though when Danny suddenly starts cumming without warning I nearly choke as his cum goes up, down or whatever, into my sinuses and shoots out my nose. As I struggle to catch my breath around his cock and cum my pussy explodes in an even stronger orgasm then the first one he gave me.

A few moments later when Danny lays me down on the bed I'm still trying to catch my breath and I can tell my face is a cummy mess.

"Abby, are you okay?"

I nod, then ask with a grin, "Why, do I not look okay?"

"Well, to be honest you look a little like a porn star after a gang bang."

"I guess you should take that as a compliment," I grin.

"Why?"

"Simple, what it takes a whole group of guys to do to most girls, you can do all by yourself with me."

He gives me that cocky grin of his, "Yeah, you're right."

"Hey, don't start feeling too cocky there big boy, I'm not done with you yet," I giggle as I sit up, "and just as soon as I clean up my face a little I plan on getting what I want."

"For you Abby, anything," Danny grins before, to my surprise, he pulls me into a kiss.

After we break the kiss, "Danny, that doesn't bother you? You know, to kiss me while I'm covered in your cum."

He just shrugs, "To be honest, not really."

"Well, in that case do you wanna lick me clean?" I giggle.

He laughs, "I don't think I'm willing to go quite that far."

"Then the bathroom it is, " I shrug before standing up and walking, with as much sway in my step as possible, to the bathroom. After hopping into the shower just long enough to rinse off, I make my way back to Danny.

"Lay down," I order him.

"Okay," he smiles as he does as he's told.

After he has himself positioned in the center of the bed I climb up and knee walk until I'm straddling his waist, "You said you'd do whatever I told you to right?"

"Yes," he answers with a questioning tone.

"Good, because my big, strong, sexy brother. I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before," I say as I drop onto his hard cock taking him balls deep all at once.

"Gladly," he moans before grabbing my waist and starts thrusting up into me.

Even though I'm on top I let him take complete control. and I'm sure without a doubt he would have given me the best orgasm ever, if Jack hadn't walked in at that moment.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!"

"JACK?!" Danny and I both yell as we try to separate from each other.

Jack turns to me, "Seriously Abby, Danny too?"

"Listen Jack, it's not what it looks like... wait... did you say too?" Danny stops half way through whatever lame cover story he was going to try to sell and turns to me, "Has Jack... you know?"

At a complete loss at what to do I simply nod.

"You fucking bastard!" Danny yells at Jack, before he starts swinging.

"What the fu...?" Jack starts to ask after dodging Danny's first swing, but is cut off when Danny's fist collides with his face on the second.

"Danny," I yell, "stop it!!"

I doubt Danny would have listened anyway, but any chance of him doing so goes out the window when with a shout Jack charges Danny tackling him to the floor. For a moment I'm to stunned to do anything as I watch them roll on the floor swinging at each other, though thankfully both block most of the other's punches. When I snap out of my shock induced paralysis I rush to where they are fighting and try to pull them apart as I scream at them to stop.

"Both of you stop it!" I don't have much effect on them as they continue to wrestle around. The fight finally comes to a screeching halt when as I try to pull them apart Danny, in I guess a battle haze, pushes me away causing me to slam hard into the wall. I hit the wall hard enough it knocks the air out of me and I simply sit against the wall for a few seconds.

When they see/hear me hit, Danny and Jack both untangle from each other and rush to my side and ask together, "Abby, are you alright?"

"Now that you two idiots stop fighting yes," I yell as I slap both of them across the side of their heads, "what the fuck was that Danny?"

I guess now that they know I'm alright they remember fighting because Danny grabs Jack by the collar and slams him against the wall next to me, "Did you force yourself on Abby?!"

"What? NO! Of course not," Jack answers shocked at the accusation.

"Danny, let him go," I yell as I stand up, "Jack didn't force me any more than you did. In fact I seduced him, so let him go."

Danny releases Jack and looks at me, "You... seduced him?"

Before I can answer Jack asks me, "What about you and Danny?"

"Well...," I then spend the next half hour or so filling them each in on what I've been up to with the other, from the truck stop glory hole to Jack nearly catching us today, leaving out everything about Mom and Daddy, including what happened in the pool the other night, "...so, any questions?"

Both of them just stand there looking at me with goofy looks on their faces, then I realize that Danny and I are both still completely naked and start giggling.

Danny looks at me like I'm nuts, "Abby, what are you laughing at?"