All Comments on 'Our Family Vacation Ch. 14'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I loved the series! Looking forward to the family orgy! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please don't end this series just yet.

Perhaps you could be open to suggestions for the series such as a girl friend for Jack who is as hot as Danny's. Abby could be given a black boyfriend. Both could be included in family events. This series would be great for special holiday stories.

Thanks for your stories so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continue please...

I felt that this chapter was a little bit boring. Should have explained their sleeping and mental condition after knowing all the truth. And please don't add orgy yet but explain the effects of this new arrangements at their house for example like: Daddy-Jack, Mom-Jack, Daddy-Mom-Jack, Tina-Danny-Jack, Daddy-Tina, Mom-Tina-Abby and likewise.

And this series is one of the best so far i have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Bring on the family orgy

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago
Poor jack

I say decent job but poor Jack got the shaft so far. Talk about being left out and forgotten.

bulok1979bulok1979over 4 years ago
family orgy

family orgy is what i thought would happen. but i think you ended it too soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Read all of it!

Very hot and well constructed. You need a new editor, though. I'd be willing to help you if you want.

The only down side was Danny and Jack with their shower dare. If it had continued further, I would have stopped reading. I hope there are no plans for guy/guy in your upcoming orgy chapter. That having been said, I am looking forward to Susan getting the treatment and hopefully Abby eating some cream pies!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
What's next?

Like the couple other comments I've made, this is as far as I've gotten so far.

First, I want to say thank you, I've truly enjoyed this series and I will enjoy the last chapter too, I'm sure.

Second, on the possible continuation of the family, I can think of a few possibilities, one should be if it doesn't happen in the last chapter (family orgy) then the next part should be another family orgy say a month or two later where after ALL 3 females get "air tight" Danny proposes to Tina. Next should be daddy's 5 (maybe a sister or in-law) could be apart of the 5. Next could be Abby's friends with Jack, or even with both Abby and Jack. Then maybe Tina could have a little brother that joins her Danny and Abby on his 18th birthday. Now that everyone has a partner (that everyone is in LOVE with) we have Danny's wedding. Batchelor party featuring the girls and then bachelorette party featuring the guys. (Good time for sex games, costumes, and stripping) then the honeymoon, could do ALL go to hedonist in Jamaca, maybe another road trip, featuring the Truck Stop, Vagas and another amateur strip show at Dale's place, ending at a place they can all enjoy each other. Finally a few years in the future maybe some kids on the way for the younger couples or another engagement, just something that says they all live happily ever after.

Final note: this series is the first work of yours I've read, I like it. I am favoriting you and will be looking to read more of your work.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES