All Comments on 'Our Family's Cabin Pt. 02'

by drjuliushibbard09

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Frisky60Frisky60over 1 year ago

This is a well composed and very hot story to me! I live in Maine and my partner has a cabin on Long Pond. Her family has also had a camp on this lake a little further up since she was a girl. She has some voluptuous sisters and on occasion we’ve jested about me fucking them. This has never happened, of course, but your story revived the fantasy in my brain. Wow! Loved every bit of it and hope you continue the story! Can’t wait to read of Grey and Kelly fucking! And more!

The only critique I have is the amount of typos. Please proofread your story better and try to eliminate as many as you can. I would offer to help if you’d like. Cheers!

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeeover 1 year ago

I wouldn't mind my wife sharing her sister with me.

Flrty_BstrdFlrty_Bstrdover 1 year ago

I am looking forward to what happens with Kelly. So far this is a great story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need some pregnancies

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

good ongoing story

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

You need to polish to the story better. There are many words which don't belong because you're only using a spell check to edit the story. Get an editor or read out loud to yourself. You'll find the mistakes with ease that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am enjoying your series. My one comment would be, don't rely on spellcheck to catch your errors. For example "navigate inside her whole".

Mr_coaterMr_coaterover 1 year ago

Great story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping for lots more chapters, involving Kelly and Renee at he same time.

Teach Renee to kiss and whatever other sexual acts one can imagine.

5 stars,

Rangerider98201Rangerider98201over 1 year ago

Oh this is goood... Can't wait for next chapter... Found a few typos, but getting past them wasn't too hard or distracting. The storyline and progression is great though. Keep it up.. You have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exciting and awesome, can't wait for more. Hurry!

rock240rock240over 1 year ago

Great story. I hope you keep it going.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 1 year ago

These are great stories, but, please get a Beta reader. The mistakes just jerk you back to reality.

drjuliushibbard09drjuliushibbard09over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the advice, I will certainly seek editorial support in the future.

rm_writer63rm_writer63over 1 year ago

Great start to what could be a very good series.

YanoSamaYanoSamaover 1 year ago

Very good, I'm enjoying it so far. Really want to see him having all 4 of them at the same time, and hope there's a few chapters until that.

Keep up with the good work.

chiefhalchiefhalover 1 year ago

Love it, hoping for more!!

P.S. it's clitoris

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely keep going. You gotta fuck those nieces...

Lionh3artLionh3artover 1 year ago

Great story so far but as others have pointed out there are words to are spelled incorrectly. I agree that an editor could really help you polish up the coming chapters.

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2over 1 year ago

Totally hot. I need more

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Hot buildup, but my comment from chapter 1 remains - none of Sandy's behavior makes sense in the context you presented it. Was her intent of opening her marriage all along meant to free her to chase her bi side? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fix your spelling errors for Christ's sake. A quick read through would catch most of them. Its clitoris and harem you dolt. Also all that king talk is super corny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far only wish they were 1 or 2 pages longer.

Keep up the great story. Matt

keepitmoistkeepitmoistover 1 year ago

Need to see more push/pull flirting, some level of challenge in seducing these women. Women don't give it up that easy.

drjuliushibbard09drjuliushibbard09over 1 year agoAuthor

@Demos thank you for the feedback. I will certainly try to address this in some capacity. As this is my first story I’m still working on making sure what is in my mind makes it onto the page. Thank you for the advice and I hope I can get you back into the world.

@person who didn’t like the lesbian scene. Thank you for your comment and feedback. I do feel that Grey took pleasure in both watching and having two women he loves engaging in sexual activities. I also enjoyed thinking about it and as I outline what other directions this will go I do believe there may be more ff or fff or even ffff activities. With Grey involved of course.

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953over 1 year ago

Great Story! I’ve added you to my favorites list. Waiting for the next part. It’ll be interesting to see what happens with the young nieces and their aunty and uncle….and mom. 5 ⭐️

grenefiregrenefireover 1 year ago

I can’t wait for the next part

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 1 year ago

Thank you for taking the time to write this story. I personally enjoy it very much, I understand some people don't but that's not my concern. I hope you continue with it and don't get discouraged by any negative feedback.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

So very, very hot! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the guy about the lesbian scene, it was perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story! Good build up so far, and I'm glad to see wifey's interest waking up. That definitely makes it better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love where this is going keep ‘em coming

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzover 1 year ago

Loved it.

Please alsonbring karen's husband ad sandy sex. Y karen & greg have all the fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Can't wait to see where the Kelly story line goes. There were a few spelling and editing mistakes that I noticed, but other than that, it's very well written! Keep up the good work!

ausreaderausreaderover 1 year ago

I love this. Looking forward to chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! This story is hot! I think I blew 3 loads reading this. I cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fine tale and can't hardly wait for more. Please please continue a great tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

clitoritis

rbell42rbell4211 months ago

I hope that you take care of all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrjuliushibbard09@drjuliushibbard09
Hey all, please don’t hesitate to reach out to chat or give feedback either in my comments or at drjuliushibbard09@proton.me

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES