Our Family's Cabin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, everyone changed into their evening wear. The girls all came back in varied degrees of loose t-shirts, no bra, and sweatpants. We decided to play some games and asked Renee to pick a couple out for us to enjoy.

We started off with a couple rounds of Uno, but it got fairly tiresome quick. We next transitioned to a newer game which catered to Gen Zers like Renee and Kelly. It was a text/cell phone based game where players had to perform tasks that were outlined on cards to earn points. It was part dare-based like "text your ex" and part task-based like "look up the size of a hippo without using these words, fastest to find it wins. Us older folks weren't too interested, but Kelly and Renee seemed excited so we figured we would give it a go.

The first few rounds were pretty benign and fun. Then we started drawing some more interesting cards. Sandy pulled one and read it aloud, "Everyone text the last person you kissed."

"Oh no, I haven't talked to Brian since we broke up three months ago," Kelly squealed and put her hands on her head.

"That's the game sis, and you better not cheat, I will know." Renee jabbed at her older sister.

Kelly countered, "at least I have someone to text."

Was that true? I thought to myself. Renee was 19, she was an extremely good looking girl who seemed popular and had an active social life. I was hard pressed to see how she hadn't managed to even kiss someone.

"I'm just a good girl is all," Renee looked around the room, "hey now, don't just stare at me, get to texting."

I had my phone on vibrate so I wasn't too worried, but what happened next surprised even me. I didn't receive any texts despite kissing Sandy in the kitchen and Karen not less than a half hour ago. Instead I heard Sandy's phone pinged once and Karen's ping twice. My head was swimming and my thoughts raced Wait, that meant while I was in the bath Sandy and Karen...

I looked up to see the table staring at Karen, "What, I happened to get another text, don't get your panties in a bunch. Sandy gave me a kiss on the cheek early today, it doesn't mean we are a thing now. I have a family of perverts"

Everyone started laughing and the mood was reset. A few turns later Karen picked a card and read it aloud. "Give your phone to the person on your left, that person then draws the next card and gets to use their opponent's phone to complete the task."

Karen did as instructed and handed the card over to Kelly who then read the next card, "Pick one photo from your photo library and send it to any person of your choice at the table." Kelly squealed, "Oh, Mom, I hope you don't have any dirty photos of Dad in here. I am not sure there is enough therapy in the world to get me through that."

Karen reached for the phone back "Okay, I think that's enough of this game."

"Oh, come on Mom, don't be a baby. What's the worst thing on here, a nude selfie? Everyone has one, especially when you are looking good. I promise I won't do anything to embarrass you." Kelly then opened the phone and saw the first picture in her library. It was her mom, laying on the bed, red and sweaty with Kelly's panties in her mouth. Everyone at the table except Renee knew what Kelly had just seen. Without hesitation, she deftly navigated the screen and in a moment Kelly's own screen illuminated with a notification, then looked up, "okay, uncle Grey, your turn."

She sent it to herself...things continue to get more interesting here. I thought before saying, "well, if I understand this correctly, if I complete this next task I win. So here goes nothing," I picked the card up and read it aloud, "text one person at this table a secret that you know and they do not."

I grabbed my phone, popped open Kelly's contact and began typing away, "I took that photo of your mom, and I was the one who found your panties from last night ;)" and then hit send. "Well, folks I think that does it. All bow to your king!"

"And what a humble king we have," Sandy proclaimed, rolling her eyes. "So what would our liege like to do next?"

"Hmmmm, the moon is looking particularly bright this evening. Who is up for a night cruise?"

Karen and Sandy jumped at the opportunity, but the girls opted to stay behind. "You adults are a bit too crazy for us, I think we will hang back," Renee said with a yawn.

"Suit yourselves, Grey you go get the boat ready, Karen and I will bring out some drinks and a snack." Sandy and Karen got up to go to the kitchen and the girls started cleaning off the table from our game.

I went to the bedroom and grabbed a blanket in case it got chilly, then went out to get the boat situated. I laid the soft throw blanket over one of the benches and made sure all the old wet towels were replaced with dry ones in the event of a midnight dip.

Sandy and Karen finally came out with a blender full of margaritas, a cutting board with mixed fruit and berrys, and a bottle of whipped cream.

"Are we all set?" I asked.

"What more could you need?" Karen asked then turned to Sandy, "Your man is quite needy, I think you need to get him in line."

Sandy quipped back, "that's what you were supposed to be helping with, but it only seemed to make him worse."

We all laughed as we set off the dock and headed out towards a deeper part of the lake. The water was peaceful, almost as smooth as glass. The moonlight guided our way, almost rendering our safety lights irrelevant. I cut the engine and let us glide, we were a long way from shore and had a very long stretch of safe deep water ahead of us.

"Who wants a drink?" Sandy perked up and started playing bartender, "one for you," she said, handing it to Karen, and, "one for our king."

I took a big sip, "Now this is something I can get used to, I quite like this royal treatment."

"Oh, so that's the case now isn't it?" Karen cooed, getting up and grabbing some grapes off the table. "Is my king hungry? Would he like his harem to feed him some fresh fruit."

"What's the point of a haram if they are not serving your every need?" I paused, looking at Sandy and Karen in the moonlight before continuing. "However, if you are my true haram, you all are far too clothed for your King's liking. Sandy, see to it that Karen is fit to serve her king." I demanded.

Sandy stepped closer to Karen, reaching out she grabbed her sister's tee and lifted it over her head exposing her large heaving breasts. Sandy then dutifully kneeled down and slowly slid Karen's sweatpants, exposing Kelly's used green panties which were then pulled away showing off her freshly shaved mound which is now right in front of Sandy's face.

I stood up and grabbed the canister of whipped cream and sprayed a thin line down the side of Karen's neck to her collarbone and proceeded to gently suck it off with hungry kisses staring at her shoulder blade moving up her neck, using my tongue to wipe off any that remained with each kiss. I felt her body quiver when I reached the nape of her neck. I then shook the canister and made another line that started at her breast plate and ran down the length of her left breast. I turned to Sandy and nodded.

Without saying a word she leaned in and cleaned her sister from the same direction, slowly navigating her way down her breast. I did the same thing on the right breast and feasted myself. When Sandy reached her nipple, she didn't need the whipped cream trial to guide her any more. I watched as Sandy's tongue traced her sister's large areola, gently teasing and brushing against her nipple. I reached my hand down and felt the wetness dripping down Karen's inner thigh.

While Sandy was playing with her sister's breasts, I came from behind her and lifted her shirt over her head, then pulled her pants and panties down until she was fully exposed in the moonlight.

I guided Karen back where she could lay on the blanket with her hips hanging off of the boat bench and Sandy instinctively went to her knees. Karen spread her legs wide, inviting her sister to taste her summer peach. I watched as Sandy's tongue massaged her sister's clitoruous and how she used one of her hands to spread her lips and the other to navigate inside her whole.

I couldn't wait any longer. I stripped myself down, got on my knees, and lined my cock up to my wife's exposed ass in the air. I rubbed the tip of my cock against her wet slit, covering it in her personal lube, then slid deep inside her.

I heard Sandy moan and try to say something, but her words were muffed between her sister's thighs. Karen held Sandy's head close to her as began to slowly pump my throbbing cock into my wife. I didn't want to rush things, as she wasn't as sexually liberated as her sister so I took it nice and slow, giving her the chance to continue to please her sister.

In what seemed like an instant reaction, both women begin to tremble, but Karen vocalized it, "Oh fuck sis, oh fuck you're making me cum on your gorgeous face."

Once they cooled down, Ipulled out, and watched Sandy and Karen begin to attack each other's lips. Sloppily kissing and licking each other. I sat back on the parallel bench, watching the two sisters engage in carnal passion.

Karen got up and came over to where I was, and pulled Sandy over. They both got on their knees, and began to blow me jointly. I watched as their tongues danced around my shaft. Karen then took control and swallowed the length of me. I watched as Sandy then lowered out of my view then I felt a gentle warm massage as she began to lick and suck my balls. I was in heaven and although I wish I had the endurance of a porn star I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

"Karen, Sandy, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum so fucking hard" I managed to eek this out before I was gone, releasing what was built up inside of me.

Karen and Sandy didn't stop until they felt my body slump. Karen raised up and grabbed Sandy's face, who opened her mouth almost instinctively. I watched my cum leak from Karen's mouth straight into her sisters. I gazed at my wife and my sister-in-law, swapping my cum on a warm summer's night and I wondered if I was the luckiest man on earth.

Once those two settled down, we finished the round of margaritas and began to head back. Once we got to the dock, retrieved my pants from the floor of the boat and fished out my phone. I opened it up to find three texts, from Kelly:

1) Where are my panties?

2) What were you doing last night when I came down?

3) We need to talk...

I quickly authored a response. "Meet me in the kitchen, same time as last night... and dress accordingly."

I packed up, headed in, and curled up in bed with Sandy, for a quick rest before my early appointment.

End of chapter. I hope to do a few more of these, but keep the feedback coming.

12