Our Fantasies Merge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried pushing against him to try and speed up but he wanted nothing to do with it. He was in control and I finally gave up and just laid back, closed my eyes, and let him have his way with me. He took his time, occasionally speeding up until he thought I was getting close to cumming, then he would slow back down. It was agonizing and wonderful at the same time. After almost 20 minutes I felt him speed up. He was fucking me hard and fast when he reached up with both hands and pinched each of my nipples, pulled on them and twisted them as he pounded his cock as deep as it would go. I started to cum and just as I reached my peak and started down the other side, he pulled out and shot his cum across my belly and onto my boobs.

I had never seen him cum so much. I was covered in his semen and I reached up and began rubbing it around my body. John just watched as I imitated what the girl in the video had done. Then he surprised me by lying next to me, holding me close, getting his cum all over his chest and belly too. We held each other for a long time, not saying anything, just basking in the afterglow until the cum started to cool and then get sticky.

I got up and got us a warm wash cloth and began to clean up the mess we'd made. While I was cleaning cum off John's belly, I noticed his cock was beginning to twitch and started to harden again. I looked up at John and he smiled, then he said, "You fantasize about being the girl in that video don't you? You kind of look like her and I think you wouldn't mind being her, getting fucked by two big cocks.

I know that even though I was trying to play it off like that wasn't the case, I knew he could tell that I did want to be her. I wanted to be fucked and used like a slutty, cum loving whore. Even I could see the red blotches on my chest as I denied it. John reached for my pussy and I pulled away from him. He just laughed. I tried to joke with him about it and told him that those guys seemed to be okay but I really wanted bigger cocks.

Then John looked at me, a little more serious and asked, "What if I could arrange that? Would you do it?"

I know I began to stutter and told him I was just joking but that thought was running through my head like a freight train and I was getting horny again. I didn't want to talk about it any longer so I crawled back on the bed and slowly, carefully licked along John's rapidly hardening cock. Once he was about 2/3 hard, I slid him into my mouth and let his cock harden to its full potential in my warm mouth as I slowly used my tongue to tease the sensitive underside of his delicious cock. I slowly began sucking and bobbing my head on his hard tool, allowing him to slide all the way to the back of my throat, and until my nose was touching his abdomen.

John grabbed my hair and started pulling me up and pushing me down on his hard cock. He never does that. He was fucking my mouth and I was loving it. I reached up and cupped his balls and gently rolled them around. Then I felt them tighten, just as John pushed his cock as far in my throat as it would go. I felt his hot cum hitting the back of my throat. After two large spurts shot straight to my stomach, John pulled me off his cock and shot three more large streams of hot cum all over my tits. I had never seen him cum so much the second time around.

John watched as I put on a little show, scooping cum off my tits and sucking it off my fingers. He wanted to reciprocate by licking my pussy but I wanted to get us both cleaned up and have some dinner. I had a lot on my mind and I knew that John wasn't going to let this go and not bring it up again.

We showered together and John was very sweet and loving. He washed me very gently and we kissed a lot. My pussy and my boobs were very clean by the time we were done, and so was his cock, but we got dressed and drove to one of our favorite little restaurants for dinner.

After we ordered and settled in with our drinks John once again said, "I'm serious, what if I could arrange it? Would you do it?" I feigned innocence and asked "Do what?" He just looked at me sternly and said, "You know what."

I know I was blushing and I wanted to say no, and yes, but nothing came out. I knew that he wanted me to say yes and my body was telling me yes but my mind could not conceive that this wouldn't hurt our relationship and that was the last thing I would ever want. So, that's what I finally spat out. I told him that I knew he wanted to see that and yes, I probably wouldn't say no to it, but only if there was 100% certainty that is would not in any way affect our relationship.

John smiled and said that he was pretty sure that it would affect our relationship, but in a good way. He wanted us to be more open about our fantasies and to try more things. He quickly went on to tell me how much he loves me and that there was nothing that could ever change that. He promised that if we really did do something like this we would tell each other right away if it didn't feel right and stop whatever was happening. He also told me that he had no desire to be with another woman, something that I had worried about, thinking he wanted me to be with other men so that he could be with another woman.

We went home and watched TV and didn't discuss it any further. He just held me close and it made me feel so loved and cared for. We didn't make love anymore that night but I felt John's hand, or arm, or hip against me all night long. He wanted me to know he was there for me, no matter what.

For the next 5 days straight we made love every night. On Friday, we went for a long walk after dinner and then watched TV until we both fell asleep. That was when the dream started. It was that fantasy again and I was that woman in the porno being ravished by two men with huge cocks. I was their willing cum slut, begging them to fuck me and cover me with their cum. I woke up twice during the night with my pussy dripping wet from the dream that wouldn't go away.

By morning I was frantic and couldn't wait for John to wake up so I could fuck his brains out but when his alarm went off, he jumped out of bed and headed straight for the bathroom. I couldn't understand why he had set his alarm on a Saturday until I remembered that it was our local golf clubs member guest tournament and he would be gone, playing golf for most of the day. He was also on the board and would be handing out trophies after all the players finished.

I thought about getting out Dick the Impaler but instead I decided to get out of bed and wait for John to come home and then do something special for him. I had all day to figure it out.

I wanted to look sexy for John when he got home and considered a number of options. John has always preferred the girl next door look compared to the glamourous, model types. Maybe it's because we live in Texas but he prefers a girl in a sun dress as opposed to some club style dress. He can fit in with any crowd but always picks the cutie over the snooty.

I rummaged through my closet to find a pair of jean shorts that I had cut off way too short back when we were still dating. I had cut them such that there was barely ¾ of an inch across the crotch, and the sides were cut almost up to the waist band. They were already hip huggers so there wasn't a lot to them and they showed a lot of leg. If I bent over, from the back it looked like a denim thong as both my ass cheeks would be fully exposed.

I tried them on and they fit perfectly, not too tight and not too loose. I thought about going commando but another thing I have learned about John is that just a hint of lace is more enticing to him than nothing at all. I put my tiniest white lace thong underneath the shorts and bent over facing away from the mirror. There was a thin strip of denim surrounded by a narrow strip of white lace on either side. I knew that would drive John crazy.

Next I tried on about 10 different tops but ended up picking a thin white tank top with no bra that was about 2 sizes too small and fit skin tight. You could clearly see my areolas through the thin t-shirt material and my nipples stood out like they were trying to escape. When it comes to my boobs, John would always prefer I skip the bra. He loves when I go out without a bra, watching men trip over themselves trying to get a better look at my boobs.

We had talked about having steaks and I had two nice rib eyes ready to go on the grill when he got home, along with a nice salad and a bottle of wine. Just before six, the phone rang. It was john. He was on his way home and would be there in just a few minutes, but he had a surprise and he hoped it would be okay. He was brining two guys from the club with him. They had stopped to pick up a couple steaks and some beer and would be about ten minutes behind him. So much for my surprise.

I started to go change but thought maybe I would just give him a taste of what he was missing and then go change before the other guys arrived.

When John walked through the door and saw me he stopped dead in his tracks. He just stared for a moment and then let out a soft whistle and said, "Honey, you are the hottest thing to ever walk this earth."

I said, "Well it's too bad you aren't going to get to spend much time with me in this outfit since you decided to invite friends along for dinner." I kissed his cheek and started to walk toward the bedroom to change but John grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?" he asked.

I told him that I had put this on for him but there was no way I was going to parade around in front of his friends in this outfit. He held my arm and said, "But I want you to. This is exactly what I want you to wear." I looked at him like he was crazy but he continued to hold my arm. "Please Tab, do it for me."

He let go of my arm and I stood there for a moment and then slowly walked toward the bedroom. I looked back and saw the sad look on his face.

I was in the bedroom about to peel off the tank top when I heard his friends knock and John let them in. I looked in the mirror and thought about what John said. It didn't feel right I thought. What if these guys were members of the club? I didn't want them to think of me as a slut or worse, go home and tell their wives what a slut I was. I like our country club but it can get vicious when the wives get together.

I looked in the mirror one more time and made my decision. If John wants me to be a slut, then I will be a slut. I walked back through the house to the kitchen where I could hear the men talking. They were saying something about the guys who won had cheated but it suddenly got real quiet when they looked up and saw me.

I recognized the two men right away and I'm pretty sure they recognized me from the country club. John got the biggest smile on his face and the other two guys were straining to keep eye contact and not look at my boobs. I'm pretty sure my nipples were at rigid attention and that tends to draw men's eyes lower.

I recognized the two men as two of the very few single men at our club and they had a reputation. I heard many rumors that they have slept with half the wives at the club and I could see why. They were both a few inches over six feet tall and both spent a lot of time working out. They were buff. I had also heard at least one of the wives say that she heard they were both very well hung but that was probably 3rd hand and likely exaggerated.

I introduced myself and extended my hand to Kirk, the closest one and as he shook my hand, I could feel my boobs jiggle which finally caused him to break eye contact. He couldn't help it. I did the same with Jeremy who made sure to give me a good solid hand shake and I'm sure, to watch my boobs shake.

I was a little caught up with how good looking these guys were and realized I was being kind of flirty when it hit me why John brought them home with him. I told the guys to grab a beer and make themselves at home and asked John if I could talk to him for a second in the other room.

John gave me a funny look but followed me as I walked around the corner and to our bedroom. Once inside I closed the door. I was angry and pointed my finger at John and asked, "Did you bring these two buddies of yours over here to fuck me? Did you tell them what we had talked about because you sure as heck didn't talk to me about it."

John looked a little sheepish but then said, "Tabby, I didn't bring them home to fuck you. I brought them home for you to fuck them; if you want to."

I was stunned a little by what he said but I was pretty mad and said, "That's the same thing! Are those two men out there thinking they are going to fuck me? I want to know what you told them."

John told me to calm down. He told me that he didn't tell them anything or give them any expectations other than a good steak and good company. He said that yes, he brought them home to see what might happen but whatever happens, it would be completely up to me and that he would never force something like this on me. He also said that he probably should have let me change because, my nipples were about to tear through my shirt and realistically, if those guys weren't thinking about fucking me, the rumors about them were way off because they would have to be gay not to want to fuck me. Then he kissed me.

I didn't know what to say but I told John that we would just see what happens, but I was making no promises. He just smiled and we walked back to the kitchen. This time, there was no mistake about where the guys were looking. They were staring right at my chest as every step made my boobs bounce jiggle and sway across my chest.

I pretended not to notice and went to the wine refrigerator and bent down to get a bottle of wine, giving them a great view of my ass and the tiny strip of lace and denim covering my pussy. I thought I heard a big sigh from behind me but pretended not to notice.

I handed John the bottle and kissed him on the cheek after I asked him to open it for me. Then I went over to the cupboard and reached up to the top shelf, stretching as high as I could to get a wine glass that we never use, even though there were several on a much lower shelf. I was giving them a show and I was starting to enjoy it.

We sat around the table and drank for a while. The guys had picked up some potatoes so it was going to be a while before we ate. After each of the men had two beers and I was half way through my second glass of chardonnay, I looked at the men and crinkled up my nose like I was smelling something bad. It was just getting dark and I said, "Why don't you guys take a dip in the pool while we wait on these potatoes. I don't want you to be offended but y'all smell like a pack of dogs."

John looked at me funny, wondering why I was putting on the Southern Bell act. I never say y'all.

Kirk and Jeremy looked at each other and then Kirk said, "We didn't bring our swim trunks to which I replied, "You wouldn't be the first guests to swim in our pool in their boxer shorts... or briefs", which I assumed they were wearing.

Jeremy just smiled and said, "I don't mind if you don't. Are you coming in with us?" I smiled and politely declined telling them I was going to finish getting dinner ready and let them know there were towels in the cabinet in the corner of the covered porch.

John, was the first to drop his shorts. Kirk pulled his shirt off and I about wet my pants when I saw his abs. He must spend 20 hours a week at the gym. Jeremy looked just as good when his shirt came off and this Southern lady almost swooned when he dropped his shorts to reveal a huge bulge in his boxer briefs that confirmed any rumors as to his size. Kirk dropped his shorts too which left me with another memorable impression as I could clearly see his cock outlined against his thigh in his boxers. The rumors about him were true as well and they weren't even hard. I tried my best not to look but I think I may have failed as miserably as they when did staring at my boobs.

All three men jumped in the pool at the same time creating a huge splash. I waited until they came back to the surface before I made a show of bending over and picking up John's clothes from the pool deck before I went back in the house.

I knew that at this time of day, the way the sun shone on our French doors that lead out to the pool, the glass acted like a mirror and you couldn't see inside so I took the opportunity to watch the men splashing around in the pool while I reached down the front of my shorts and ran my fingers over the damp lace covering my pussy. I was now on my 3rd glass of wine and getting hornier by the second.

I watched for about ten minutes and then grabbed 3 beers and took them out to the guys. I set them on the side of the pool and then sat on the edge and dangled my feet in the cool water. As the guys came over to get their beer I made sure to lean down and dip my hands in the water, giving them a good view down the top of my shirt, not that my boobs weren't already on full display. Then I took my wet hands and made sure I was dripping water on my chest as I rubbed some of the cool water on my shoulders. I looked down and saw that my right nipple was now completely visible under the transparent wet tank top.

I saw Kirk staring from about six feet, no longer trying to hide his gaze and then Jeremy swam underwater and popped up right in front of me. I kicked the water, splashing him in the face for startling me. That was a mistake because he started splashing back and pretty soon the whole front of my tank top was soaked. I might as well have been in a wet t-shirt contest because without even looking down, I knew my nipples were plainly visible and extremely hard.

Then Kirk got into splashing me as well and I tried kicking water back at him as well. With one foot kicking at Jeremy and the other at Kirk, my legs were spread wide and I'm sure they could also easily see the narrow strips of lace from my thong on either side of tiny strip of denim between my legs.

Now I was soaked and John said, "Tab, you might as well get in now". That was quickly seconded by Jeremy and again by Kirk. I first shook my head no, which resulted in more splashing until I finally relented. I started to take the phone out of my back pocket which fortunately was still dry but getting wetter by the second as water from the deck slowly wicked its way up my shorts. I stood up and instead of jumping in with my shorts, I turned, unbuttoned my shorts and shimmied them down my legs until they were around my ankles. I bent over slightly pretending to untangle the shorts from around my feet but what I was really doing was giving them a full view of my naked ass, except for the tiny string of my thong that ran up the crack.

I lingered just a second, bending over to the point where I thought they could see the patch of wet lace that covered my pussy. It was probably transparent as well since it was soaked from the inside and the outside. Then I carefully swayed my hips toward one of the loungers and bent over once again to lay them on the cushion. I then turned and jumped in the pool between Jeremy and Kirk.

I could feel my boobs bouncing and swinging as I jumped and I felt my top slide up over my boobs as I hit the water feet first. I pretended not to notice at first but then carefully and slowly pulled it back down over my swollen nipples. They were sticking out so far I felt them catch on the bottom of the tank-top as I pulled it down. It was then that I realized that all three men were applauding my water entry and the ensuing show. I splashed at each one of them.

We floated around the pool for a minute and then John came up behind me and reached his arms around me, just under by boobs, pushing them to the surface. He pulled me a few feet from the other guys and whispered in my ear, "That's quite a show you are putting on."