Our Fantasies Merge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't really sure what to say so I asked where Kirk and Jeremy were. She said that Jeremy was gone when she woke up but Kirk had gotten up about an hour ago and she made him some breakfast before he left. I said, "That was quite a night." She just shook her head, embarrassed. And quite a morning too, as I looked over at the table, noticing for the first time that the butter dish had been opened and it looked like someone had used their fingers to scoop a big chunk of the soft butter. Tabby turned bright red.

She looked at me with her big puppy-dog eyes, tears forming in the corners and asked if I was mad. I just pulled her in, hugged her and then spun her around and bent her over the table, just as Kirk had. I was hard as iron and I pushed my cock straight into her cum filled ass. There were streaks of cum running down the back of her legs but I didn't mind. Tabby moaned loudly as I started to fuck her still stretched ass. I just used her like a fuck toy, holding onto her pony tail while I spanked her ass until it was bright red while I continued to pummel her. It was only two or three minutes when I felt Tabby's ass tighten around my cock and she started to cum. I spanked her even harder as her sphincter contracted around my hard cock.

At what I thought was the peak of her orgasm I asked, "So, are you going to let Kirk and his friends come and use you like a fuck toy any time they want?"

I felt her sphincter once again squeeze around my cock, almost causing me to cum while I waited for her answer. There was a moment of quiet panting from Tabby before she said, "Only if you want that my true master. I am your slut wife and I will do whatever you ask, only you." I released my load inside my wife's bowels for the first time ever.

I wasn't sure where this was going to go but I did know that my wife has an insatiable inner slut that will do anything that I ask and I would do anything not to lose her.