Our Fantasies Merge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy looked at Kirk and they smiled at each other. They never once looked my way.

Kirk looked down at Tabby and said, "I'll bet you would like to have two cocks in your holes at the same time wouldn't you slut?" Tabby looked confused at first but then replied, "Yes sir, I would like your big cocks in any of my holes."

I was shocked but I was also harder than I have ever been and realized that I had been stroking my own cock through my shorts, creating a large wet spot on the front of my tan shorts.

Tabby reached up and grabbed a cock in each hand and looked at Kirk and then at Jeremy and said, "Please fuck me with your big cocks, I need it, please." Kirk and Jeremy just smiled and they told her to get on the couch on all fours. She quickly climbed up on the couch and got on her hands and knees. Kirk then got on the one end of the couch and laid back against the arm. He told her to come and take his cock in her mouth. She did, taking as much of him as she could at once and then began bobbing her head up and down on his fat cock. Jeremy positioned himself behind her and started rubbing his cock along her soaked slit. Teasing her, as he slid back and forth through her swollen pussy lips and over her clit. She was moaning around Kirks cock as she tried to push back against Jeremy, trying to get his cock inside her, but he kept pulling away.

Tabby reluctantly pulled her mouth off of Kirk and looked back at Jeremy with a pleading look. Jeremy just smiled and asked her what she wanted. Before she could answer he told her that if she wanted to feel his big cock in her tight little pussy, she was going to have to beg for it.

Tabby seemed to have no problem begging. She said, "Please sir, please use your big cock to fuck your slut." Jeremy told her that was not enough to which Tabby replied, "Please use your big cock to pound your slut's cunt while your friend fills my mouth with his big cock. I want you both to use me any way you want."

Once again, I felt the cold sting of jealousy up my spine as Tabby had never been this verbal or even hinted at this level of submissiveness with me. This must have been part of her fantasy as well, becoming a total submissive fuck toy and begging for what she really wanted.

Kirk quickly picked up on this master-slut theme and grabbed Tabby by the hair and said, "What about your ass slut? Do you want to feel our big cocks in your ass too?"

Tabby was quiet for a second and then she said, "I would be happy if you filled all of my holes with your big cocks, and you can cum on me or in me, any way or anywhere you like, just please use your slut and fuck her as much as you want."

I would have cum right then and there if Tabby had ever said those words to me but right now, I was jealous, a little bit angry, a little afraid that she would never be satisfied with me again and totally turned on at the same time.

Both guys smiled and then Kirk shoved his cock back in Tabby's mouth and Jeremy pushed his huge cock into Tabby's pussy as far as it would go. I could hear Tabby scream around Kirk's cock which was now half-way down her throat. I thought she might have been hurt but then I saw her pushing back on Jeremy trying to push him even further into her stretched pussy.

Jeremy held his cock deep inside of her, presumably to allow her to adjust to his size but then pulled out slowly before once again burying his entire length inside her tight cunt. I heard her sigh around Kirk's cock, as much as she could. Jeremy started slowly fucking her, not allowing Tabby to push back to go faster. I could see now that she was a complete slut, wanted nothing more than to be fucked hard by these two big cocks.

After a few minutes of the slow torturous fucking, Jeremy started to speed up, faster and faster until he was jack hammering her pussy harder than I ever thought possible. Tabby was having a hard time keeping Kirk's cock in her mouth and breathing at the same time. She grabbed Kirk's cock and jacked him off while Jeremy's pounding was accentuated by the slapping of his thighs against her ass as he drove his cock deep into my wife's cunt. She was screaming, "Harder, fuck me harder, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk!"

I could tell she was cumming like I had never seen before. Jeremy barely slowed and her cum was literally splattering out of her pussy as he continued to pound her. Then he stopped, buried deep inside her and I heard him growl as he shot his cum into my wife, far deeper than I ever had. Tabby's legs were shaking and she collapsed with Jeremy's cock still in her. He laid still on top of her for a few moments and then looked up at Kirk. "Dude, you need to fuck this bitch, she can't get enough and her pussy is so fucking tight."

Kirk just smiled and told Jeremy to trade places with him. Jeremy switched places with Kirk and they rolled Tabby onto her back. She was like a rag doll and just let them move her however they wanted.

This time, Jeremy lifted her legs and pushed them up toward her shoulders. Kirk grabbed her ankles and held them while Jeremy plunged his fat cock past her red, swollen labia and in one smooth push, buried himself inside my pliant wife. She moaned as his cock filled her and started pumping away. Meanwhile, Kirk took his semi-hard cock that was covered with a mix of her cum and his and slid it into her mouth until his balls rested on her nose and covered her eyes. She took him all the way into her throat.

Kirk was really pounding his big cock into Tabby's pussy and I could see that she was starting to push back, grinding against him with every inward stroke. Jeremy, with his cock still in my wife's mouth, moved her legs under his arms, pinning them almost behind her ears. With his hands now free he started to first tug on her turgid nipples and then I watched as he pulled and twisted them harder. He was also now moving his hips, pumping his big cock in and out of Tabby's stretched lips. I could actually see his cock moving in her throat as he fucked her mouth.

Tabby was moaning loudly around the cock that was invading her mouth as Jeremy pulled and twisted her nipples. He would stretch them as far as they would go, all the while pinching and twisting them, then letting them snap back, each time causing Tabby to elicit a muffled scream. At one point he was pulling her nipple so had that her tit was standing straight out from her chest and then he slapped her big tit hard before letting it snap back to her chest. He did the same thing to the other one. I almost stepped in to stop him because I thought he was hurting her but then I heard the muffled cries and realized she was cumming.

That was verified by Kirk who let everyone know what was happening. "That's it slut, cum on my big cock! You fucking love this don't you?" It was a question she couldn't answer because Jeremy's cock was still buried deep in her throat.

Kirk had incredible stamina and continued fucking Tabby for another ten minutes and elicited at least two more orgasms from Tabby, before pulling out of her ravaged pussy and shooting his cum all over her belly, up to her tits and some even hit her neck. I hadn't cum like that since I was 15 but he shot six or seven large loads all over my lovely wife. Seeing that must have set Jeremy off because less than ten seconds later he pulled his cock out of Tabby's mouth and shot cum all over her face, in her hair and added some to Kirk's load on Tabby's tits. She was covered in cum.

She wasn't the only one. While she was getting covered in cum, I had pulled my cock out while watching my sexy wife fulfill her fantasy and came all over my own stomach.

Once they had finished, it was like they turned their dominant male switches off and became the two nicest guys on the planet. They helped her up, and asked if she was alright. Jeremy went to get her a bottle of water while she assured them that she was more than alright but needed a break and to get cleaned up a little, all while scooping gobs of cum from her chest and her cheeks and chin with her fingers and then licking it off her fingers very seductively. I thought for sure that she was exhausted and done for the night but watching her suck their cum off her fingers, I got the feeling she wasn't done yet.

Tabby got up and was a little wobbly but Kirk helped steady her as she walked around the end of the coffee table and then made her way to our bathroom to clean up a bit. I felt a little awkward sitting there with my shirt and belly covered in my own cum and my dick hanging out, next to two guys that were totally naked with cocks that even when soft were as big as me when I am fully hard.

I decided to go check on Tabby. When I got to the bathroom, Tabby had just gotten in the shower rinsing off the remaining cum and sweat that covered her body. I opened the glass shower door and asked her once again, "Tab, are you sure you are alright, it looked like they were a little rough on you." Tabby, just smiled and said, "Babe, I assure you, I am enjoying this just as much as you were," as she reached out ran her finger down over my cum covered abdomen and then gently fondled my cock which was already back on the rise.

Now it was my turn to have my face turn red. I watched as she continued to shower and handed her a towel when she got out of the shower. She dried off, and towel dried her hair before pulling it into a tight pony tail. She turned sideways while looking in the mirror at her pony tail and asked, "Do you think they will use this as a handle while they fuck your wife?"

If there was any doubt before about this night being over, it was now crystal clear that it wasn't. Once again I felt the jealousy rising, knowing that it had been quite a while since we had done it twice in one night but at the same time, I felt my cock twitch as it once again started to rise. Tabby reached out and gave it a little tug and said, "Why don't you take a quick shower and then before you come back and join us, would you be a dear and get the lube from my nightstand and bring it out?"

I didn't know what to say. I wasn't sure if she wanted the lube because she needed it for her pussy to once again take on those big cocks, which was doubtful based on how wet she was before, or if she intended for them to use her ass. Something that she had only let me do two times since we were married and both times she was very drunk.

I took a very quick shower and grabbed my robe before retrieving the lube from Tabby's night stand. I wasn't sure what I was going to walk in on when I went back into the living room. Actually, I almost ran into them as they were heading for our bedroom. Tabby was leading them by their cocks toward our bedroom. She smiled and said, "We decided to get a little more comfortable."

The guys both just shrugged their shoulders as they moved past me. I turned and followed them back into our bedroom. I put the tube of lube on the nightstand and pulled the chair that is in the corner of the room a little closer to the bed so that I wouldn't miss anything.

Before I knew it, Tabby was on her knees with Kirk's cock in her mouth while she carefully stroked Jeremy back to full hardness. It didn't take them long before they were both hard and they lifted Tabby back to her feet and then Jeremy told her, "Get on the bed slut on all fours facing your hubby so he can see your face while I fuck you slutty ass." They were back in dominant mode.

Tabby crawled onto the bed as instructed. Jeremy grabbed the lube from the nightstand and moved behind Tabby while Kirk crawled up next to her. I saw him whisper something into her ear which made her moan. Tabby later told me that he said he was going spank her big titties like Jeremy was going to spank her ass while he fucked her slutty little asshole.

I couldn't see exactly what Kirk was doing behind her but I could see the expression on Tabby's face. I assumed that he was lubing up her tight little rosebud, probably pushing one or two of his slippery fingers in her tight hole. Meanwhile I could see that Kirk was starting to pull on her hard nipples, pinching them and using them to shake her big tits. Tabby was biting her bottom lip and struggling to keep her eyes open.

After a few minutes, I saw Kirk position himself behind her with one hand on her lower back and the other probably aiming his cock at my beautiful wife's lubed asshole. I could tell by the expression on her face the second he started to push his big cock against her tight sphincter. Her eyes got big and her mouth dropped open. I could see the pain in her eyes as he pushed harder but I also saw lust. She was willing to endure the pain in anticipation of the taboo pleasure.

Kirk saw it too and he began slapping at Tabby's hanging tits to distract her. They were swinging wildly and Jeremy took advantage of the distraction, pushing his bulbous cock-head past her outer ring. Tabby eyes closed as he pushed a little further. Kirk continued to distract her, pinching and pulling her nipples, spanking her big tits.

After a few long moments, I saw Jeremy push further against my wife's ass as the remaining length of his cock slid into her ass. Tabby's eyes were as big as saucers as her backside was filled like never before. Kirk was just holding her big tits in his hands, gently massaging them while Jeremy once again allowed her to adjust to his size.

I could see Tabby's eyes begin to water and I looked at her and asked if she was alright. She just nodded and closed her eyes for a moment. Then she turned her head and asked Jeremy, "Please sir, fuck your slut's ass. I need you to show me how to take your big cock in my tight little ass. Show me how you can take all of my holes for your pleasure."

Holy shit. She was really taking this to a new level. I couldn't help but think that this was all in her fantasy and I had no idea the level of submissiveness she was thinking about.

I saw Jeremy start slow but after a few minutes he started to speed up. Tabby was loving it. Her eyes were closed most of the time but I could tell from her expression that she was enjoying it. Soon Jeremy was pounding her ass and Tabby kept moaning, "Yes, yes, yes, fuck, yes," with each stroke. Jeremy smacked her ass hard and Kirk started once again spanking her big tits. Kirk was fucking my sweet wife's ass so hard that her tits were flying everywhere and Kirk's slapping had them bright red. I couldn't see the handprints on her ass but I knew that based on the sound, her ass had to be bright red as well. Altogether, it was probably less than ten minutes and Tabby continued to moan constantly until suddenly her head lifted and her eyes opened, looking directly at me and she started to cum. Fuuuuuucckkkk, fuuuuuucckkkk, fuuuuuucckkkk, she screamed, loud enough that I thought my neighbors could probably hear her.

Jeremy never slowed down while she continued to scream for three full minutes. Finally, Jeremy started grunting and he pulled his cock out of my wife's ass and shot his load all over her back. I thought Tabby would collapse after such an intense orgasm but instead, she turned and pulled Kirk to her and kissed him, shoving her tongue down his throat. Then she looked at him with her big doe eyes and said, "Now it's your turn, I need your fat cock in my ass now.

Kirk didn't waste any time positioning himself behind Tabby and pushing his cock into her gaping hole. Kirk is thicker and I knew he was stretching her even more than Jeremy had. Jeremy had disappeared into our bathroom, I assumed to clean up while Kirk started pounding my wife's ass with his thick pole. She was loving it and came again after only two or three minutes.

Meanwhile, I had opened my robe and was furiously pumping my own cock while I watched my wife get sodomized by one of the biggest cock's I had seen outside of porn. Tabby must have seen me because just as I was about to cum, Tabby said, "Babe, stand up and cum on my face. I want you to cum all over your slut wife's face." I began pumping furiously and shot the biggest second load of my life, all over my beautiful slut wife's face.

Kirk must have been pretty worked up already because when he saw what I was doing and he felt Tabby started to cum again, Kirk did too, depositing his load of cum deep in my wife's ass. I collapsed back into my chair and Tabby collapsed onto the bed. Kirk pulled out of my wife's ass, his cock covered in his own cum and what was left of the lube and lay next to Tabby.

I hadn't seen Jeremy come back into the room but he crawled onto the bed next to Tabby and began kissing her. Meanwhile Kirk rallied and got up to go clean up. He came back with a wet wash cloth for Tabby and carefully cleaned my cum off her face and then gently cleaned the lube and cum dripping from her ass.

Tabby moved around to lay length-wise on the bed with her head on the pillows and Jeremy and Kirk moved to lay next to her. It was after 1:00am by this time and Kirk lifted his head toward me and asked, "Is it OK if we stay here tonight, I don't think I can move." Jeremy chimed in, "Me either." I just nodded my head and melted into the chair. I think Tabby was already passed out asleep.

I woke and looked at the clock. The lights had been turned off and it was 3:40. I could hear noises but it was really dark and I couldn't see much except for two figures in the dark on the bed and they were fucking. I could hear my wife purring softly as whoever was on top of her slid silently in and out of my wife. I watched until whoever it was finished and rolled off of my wife. I fell back asleep again until around 5:00 when I witnessed the same thing again, this time from whoever was on the other side of the bed. These guys were insatiable and evidently so was my wife.

The next time I woke it was light. The clock said 10:00am and the bed was empty. I could smell bacon coming from the kitchen. As I got closer, I heard noises that sounded like Tabby was crying. As I rounded the corner, I saw Kirk behind my wife who was bent over our kitchen table being fucked in the ass. Neither one saw me or if they did, it didn't seem to matter. Kirk was pulling on my wife's pony tail while he pummeled her ass with his big cock. She wasn't crying, at least not in pain. Kirk stopped for a second with his cock poised against her gaped opening and pulled even harder on her pony tail. He said, "Tell me what you want slut and then tell me what you are willing to do for it."

Tabby almost crying responded, "Please sir, don't stop fucking me, I need your big cock in my ass." Kirk yanked on her pony tail again, "This isn't about you slut, what are you willing to do for me? Are you going to let me come here and fuck all your slutty little holes any time I want?"

Tabby shocked me when she said, "Yes sir! Please just don't stop fucking me, I need your cock. You can use your slut's holes any time you want." "And what else?"

He pushed just the head of his cock into her. Tabby groaned and said, "And you can bring your friends. I'll do anything you want." Kirk slammed his cock all the way into her and she screamed as she started to cum. I backed away and listened as Kirk fucked her for another 15 minutes before depositing his cum in her ass. I don't think Tabby stopped cumming that entire time.

Kirk quickly got dressed and slapped Tabby on the ass and told her that she better not clean up because he wanted me to see his cum running out of her asshole and down her legs. Then he left through the front door. I waited a few minutes and when I went back into the kitchen, Tabby was still naked but she was cleaning up the breakfast dishes from what she had obviously prepared for Kirk.

I smiled when I saw her and she smiled back but I knew from the red blotches that had formed on her chest that she was embarrassed. I walked up and gave her a kiss. I am pretty sure I tasted cum on her lips and wondered where that had come from.