Our Fantasies Merge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head kissed him on the cheek and whispered back to him, "You wanted a slut for a wife, now it looks like you have one." And with that, I pushed away from him and swam the length of the pool and back and then pulled myself up onto the edge of the pool. I know the guys were looking at my boobs and I spread my legs enough so that if they were wondering what, if any, hair I had on my pussy, there was no longer a doubt. I am waxed clean and I'm pretty sure they could see every bit of my pussy through the wet lace.

I let them look for a few moments and then I got up and went over to the cabinet where we keep our towels and a few other things including some of the cover-ups I have. I pulled a sheer black cover-up from the cabinet. I turned away from the guys and pulled my wet top up over my head, making sure to give them a quick peek at some side boob and then wrapped the cover-up around my top and tied it on the side, under my arms. Typically I wore this particular cover tied around my waist and it hung just below my knees. Tied across the top of my boobs and under my arms it barely covered my butt.

Then, I made quite a show of pulling down my wet thong, making sure to bend over just enough to show the bottom of my ass cheeks. You would think that since they already saw my bare butt in the thong, seeing my butt cheeks peeking out from under a sheer wrap-around would be no big deal but I felt every eye glued to my ass. Maybe because they now knew that under that nearly transparent little piece of cloth I was totally naked, it made it that much more appealing.

I let them have a good look and then turned back to them and told them to get out and dry off before dinner. Jeremy jumped out first and I could see a huge bulge in his shorts. He didn't look like he was fully hard yet but he was already as big, if not bigger, than John when he is fully hard.

Kirk was next and I think he might have been fully hard. I saw him push the tip of his penis back down below the waistband of his briefs. He was big too and I felt myself shiver a bit as these two hunks approached me.

I threw each of them a towel and told them to just wrap the towel around them and take off their shorts and I would put them in the dryer so they didn't have to drive home in their wet underwear. Jeremy said, "Sounds good," and he no sooner wrapped the towel around him than his wet boxers were on the deck and a good size tent had formed in the front of the towel. Kirk quickly followed.

I needed to cool down a little bit so I grabbed Jeremy, John and Kirk's wet drawers and headed inside. When I approached the French doors that lead into the kitchen, I could see my reflection and I was hiding nothing. I could clearly see my nipples as well as my whole boob and if I looked closely, I could even see my slit through the nearly transparent wrap. I guess there was no longer any question as to whether I was now a full-fledged slut or not.

I got a little scared or shy or whatever you want to call it when the cool air inside the house hit me. I wasn't ready to be virtually naked in front of these guys while we ate dinner. As horny and worked up as I was, I thought it best that I put some clothes on.

I put the wet clothes in the dryer and headed to the bedroom and my closet looking for the right combination to let them know I was available but not a complete whore. OK, maybe a bit of a whore.

I picked out a pink, sleeveless blouse that buttons down the front and instead of buttoning it, I just tied it right under my boobs. The soft cotton and lycra material of the blouse was very sheer and stretched across my boobs, pushing them together, creating a massive amount of cleavage but doing little to contain my hard nipples that were doing their best to push through the thin material.

I also picked out a really short white denim mini-skirt that fell just barely two inches below my pussy. Any movement could give our guests a clear view of my intimate parts. I decided on no panties. "In for a penny, in for a pound," I thought.

By the time I got back to the kitchen the guys had put their shorts back on but I could still the outline of our guest's two very large cocks. I'm pretty sure that Kirk saw me looking at his bulge but Jeremy never took his eyes off my boobs so I don't think he saw me checking him out.

I got everyone a fresh drink, handing the guys beer and pouring myself a vodka tonic for a little extra courage. I asked if everyone was hungry and all shook their heads yes, but I got the feeling that Kirk and Jeremy were not thinking about the steaks. However, I thought it best to get dinner started and I suggested that John start the grill. As John went out to the deck to start the grill, I went to the oven and bent down and slid out the rack holding the baked potatoes. They were almost done but the main thing was that I just gave Kirk and Jeremy a good look at my ass and probably my pussy as well when I bent over.

I was a little startled when I stood back up. Jeremy was standing very close behind me. He said, "Tabby, while you were changing, John let us know that you were maybe looking to spice things up a bit but that it was totally up to you." Then he took my hand and pulled it to his leg where he held it against his semi-hard cock. It felt huge. It was hot and thick and long against his leg and I felt my pussy lubricate more than it already was just from touching it. I held him for a moment, feeling him harden under my touch, before pulling away.

I could feel myself blushing as I turned to look at both of them and said, "Let's just see where this goes. I don't know what John told you but I just want to make sure that whatever happens doesn't affect our marriage."

Kirk smiled and said, "We don't want to do anything to hurt your marriage but Jeremy and I both would be crazy not to want to fuck you."

My face had to be 20 shades of red but I pulled myself together and told them that I wanted to talk to John one more time before anything else happened. I left the kitchen and went out to talk with John one last time to make sure that he still wanted to do this.

John saw the look on my face as I approached him. I told him that if he was hesitant at all because this might in any way affect our relationship, I didn't want to do it. John looked at me with a very serious look and said, "Tabby, no matter what happens, there is nothing that will ever change how I feel about you or how much I love you. This is just sex, and it's with me here, and with my blessing so let's just enjoy it. I want you to be comfortable too so if at any time you decide that you want to stop, it stops, no questions asked. I told the guys that no matter what happens, if you say no, it means no. I love you and thinking about seeing you with them has made me hornier then I have ever been. Let's just enjoy this as an expression of our love for each other by giving each other our fantasies." Then he kissed me, turned me back towards the guys and gave me a swat on the butt.

I went back into the kitchen and saw that both Jeremy and Kirk were staring at my eyes for once to see if they could tell whether they were going to fuck me or go home frustrated.

John:

I admit I was a little nervous. After all, I had set this up and although it was Tabby's fantasy to have two guys with big cocks, it was my idea to make it happen and for me to watch, fulfilling my own fantasy.

I hadn't gone to the course that day with the intention of setting this up but I just happened to run into Jeremy and Kirk and it seemed like the whole thing just came together. I didn't tell them anything about my fantasy or hers and thought I would just see how Tabby reacted and see what happened naturally, or maybe with a little help.

When I arrived home and saw how Tabby was dressed, I knew that I was going to push to go through with this but had no idea how Tabby would react. She seemed pretty angry at first but there was a little glint in her eye that gave me the courage to push forward. I wanted to make this happen for her and for me.

After Tabby's exhibition in the pool, I felt confident that this was going to happen and I was as hard and horny as I could ever remember being. I couldn't believe this was really going to happen. When she was in the bedroom changing, I talked to the guys and explained to them that I really hadn't planned this but it seemed like everyone was getting along and Tabby seemed up for it, so I told them what we had talked about. They were hesitant at first and they wanted to make sure that I was going to be OK with it. I laid out some ground rules for them.

First, I said that if Tabby backs out, we are done and if she says no to anything, that means no. Second I told them a little more about Tabby's fantasy of being used as a slut, citing examples of the kind of treatment that was in the video she liked so much. I told them that she likes having her nipples pinched, pulled and twisted and that even slapping her big tits was a turn on for her (although I had never done that to her myself).

I told them that she fantasized about guys that would take charge and treat her like a slut and that she liked dirty talk during sex, but under no circumstances should they really hurt her or leave permanent marks or bruises. I told them they could be forceful but not hurt her. I reiterated that no means no.

They both understood and were surprisingly concerned about causing any problems with our marriage. That being said, they also let me know that they both absolutely wanted to fuck her and they thought she was the hottest woman at the club. I couldn't disagree with them or blame them for wanting to fuck my wife.

When Tabby came back from changing into that pink blouse she looked like pure sex. We had just seen her almost completely naked with that wrap around, cover-up, thing she was wearing but that blouse and the way it showed off her tits as well as that tiny little white skirt made her look sexy as hell. Maybe it was just the way she held herself and her attitude. She was sexy and vulnerable and well, she just looked like she was made for sex. It wasn't just me either. I could tell that Jeremy and Kirk felt it too. I was instantly hard again and so were the other guys.

While I was grilling the steaks I couldn't see what was happening inside but imagination was running wild. I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen. Thank God everyone wanted their steak medium rare because I don't think I could have waited another minute. When I finally took the steaks back inside I saw that Tabby was really flushed. Her cheeks were red and her neck and chest were pink. Her breasts were also flush and she was breathing a bit heavier than normal but both guys were sitting on stools at the kitchen island when I came in. I realized they could see me coming and whatever was happening, I had interrupted it.

Tabby later told me that both of them had cornered her against the counter and were playing with her boobs through her blouse. They were squeezing her boobs and pinching and pulling her nipples. Jeremy reached under her skirt and had just barely started to rub her pussy when they saw me pull the steaks off the grill. She said that Jeremy held up his hand to show Kirk how wet she was and made a show of licking his fingers clean just I came through the door.

Dinner started out relatively quiet and I noticed that Tabby had another vodka tonic with her meal. It's unusual for Tabby to drink that much so I thought it was probably good that she was getting some food into her. About half-way through dinner, the conversation picked up and the guys started complementing Tabby on how pretty she was and what great shape she kept herself in. The compliments got a bit more risqué as time wore on and they talked about what a great ass she has and even how incredible her nipples looked when she was in the pool in the wet t-shirt.

They started asking questions too. They wanted to know if she always wore thongs or if she went commando like she was then. I guess that made it clear they already knew she wasn't wearing panties. They were directing questions to her about how often we had sex, remarking that if they were married to her, they would be 'hitting that' every day, several times a day. Tabby was turning all kinds of shades of pink and red from the dirty complements and the intimate questions. I think Tabby was almost relieved when dinner was over until she realized what the next steps of the evening would be.

I told Tabby and the guys that I would take care of the dishes and they should go into the living room and put on some music and get comfortable. I saw Tabby shiver at the thought of being alone with the two of them again, even though our house is pretty open and I would be able to see into the living room from the kitchen.

Kirk grabbed Tabby's hand and pulled her into the living room and sat her in the middle of the couch while Jeremy started up some music. I didn't recognize the music at first but I wasn't really paying attention either because I was watching Kirk kiss my wife. That's when it hit me. In all my fantasies, where I envisioned my wife having sex with other men, I realized that I never once imaged them kissing. I was immediately struck with a moment of jealousy. I never thought of a kiss being more intimate than sex but in my brain at that moment, it was not just sex, it was real intimacy with another man and I didn't like it.

I no sooner got over the first bout of jealousy when Jeremy sat on the other side of Tabby and pulled her head toward him and gave her an even more soul-searching kiss than I had witnessed before. Maybe it was the angle but worst of all, I could see that Tabby was kissing him back and seemed to be really enjoying it.

I had to look away. I knew that I started this and it was just a kiss, or kisses and that Tabby loves me and for her, this was just part of the sex. I quickly finished the dishes and made my way to the living room. They had been facing away from me and I could only see what was happening above the back of the couch from where I was in the kitchen. When I rounded the corner, I saw that Kirk had one hand on the back of Tab's head pulling her in for a kiss and the other hand under her skirt. Tabby's legs were spread just enough to give him access and I could tell from the movement of his hand under her skirt that he probably had a finger or two in her pussy.

On the other hand, Jeremy had one hand inside of her blouse and I could see he was rolling her nipple between his fingers as he watched her squirm under Kirks fingering. I don't think that any of them had seen me enter the room and sit in the chair across from them.

After a minute or so, Kirk finally pulled his tongue out of my wife's mouth and she opened her eyes. When she saw me sitting right across from them, her eyes got really big. I did my best to just smile and nod. She didn't have much time before Jeremy pulled her in for another kiss, taking her gaze away from me.

While he was kissing her, Kirk stopped rubbing her nipple and went for the knot holding her blouse together but he was unable to untie it one-handed so he pulled the top of her blouse down over her right tit first and then her left. The stretchy blouse under her big tits pushed them up and out making them look even bigger. Jeremy immediately ducked down and sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth, eliciting a somewhat smothered moan from my wife since Kirk still had his tongue shoved down her throat.

I had almost forgotten about Kirk's finger-fucking until I saw Tabby's legs spread wider as the movement under her skirt increased. The further her legs spread the higher her skirt rose on her legs and soon I could see that he had at least three fingers pumping away in my wife's pussy and she was loving it. A few moments later, Tabby pulled away from Jeremy's lips and began to moan which I immediately recognized as her orgasm beginning. She reached down and held Kirks hand still inside her as her pussy convulsed around his fingers.

Once her orgasm stopped, Kirk pulled his fingers out of her pussy. They were dripping with her juices and he held them up to her lips. He said "Open," and she obeyed, allowing him to push all three fingers into her open mouth. He said, "Clean this up good baby," as she sucked his fingers clean.

When she finished, Kirk told her to stand up and take her blouse off which she did, untying the knot and allowing her big boobs to hang in front of her like ripe melons. Then he told her to turn around and "Look at your husband while you take that skirt off." She did as she was told, unbuttoning the skirt and sliding it down her legs, bending slightly as she pushed the skirt past her knees. She carefully stepped out of the skirt and Kirk told her to pick up her clothes and throw them to me.

Jeremy then told her to bend over and put her hands on the coffee table in front of her so that he could see that fine ass. He used his hands to lightly tap the inside of her thighs, signaling her to spread her legs which she did.

I was looking right at Tabby and she was looking at me until I saw her eyes close. I could see between her legs that Jeremy had pushed two of his thick fingers into her pussy. He swirled them around a bit and then pulled them out and it looked like he wiped them on her ass. Across her tight little ass-hole I think. She just swooned.

Then he told her to turn around and get on her knees. Kirk pushed the coffee table out a few inches so that she could kneel in front of them. They each removed their shirt and let their shorts drop to the floor. Their huge cocks looked to be fully hard and way too big for my cute little wife to take. Jeremy grabbed his thick cock that looked to be at least nine inches if not more and pointed it toward Tabby's mouth. She opened her mouth dutifully and stuck out her tongue.

Kirk let her lick around the swollen purple head of his cock before telling her to lick all the way to base and then his balls. My wife is an excellent cock sucker and she quickly took to working on his big dick and paying special attention to his balls as she licked them and then sucked each of his huge balls gently into her mouth. She started to use her hands to pump his thick shaft but after a few seconds he gently pushed her hands away and told her, "Just use your mouth."

Kirk teased her by slapping his hard cock against her cheek and nose as she tried to continue licking his shaft. Finally he grabbed the back of Tabby's head and carefully but forcefully pushed his cock into my wife's waiting mouth. He didn't wait for her to start bobbing up and down like she does with me. Instead, he began fucking her mouth slowly, inserting more each time until her nose was almost touching his belly. I heard her start to gag a few times but she worked through it. "Good girl, Kirk said," then he pulled his cock out of her mouth and pointed her toward Jeremy.

Jeremy didn't waste any time. He pulled her directly onto his cock, shoving the first six or seven inches directly to the back of Tabby's throat and held it there. When he let go, Tabby was gasping for air. Jeremy was about the same length as Kirk, maybe a tad shorter but he looked a lot thicker which is probably why Tabby was gasping for air. Her mouth was filled tight with his girth. He too then started to fuck my poor wife's mouth and finally pushed his entire length down her throat and held her there. When he finally let go she was once again gasping for air, drool running down her chin and onto her chest.

Jeremy reached down and lifted her chin so she was looking up at him. Do you like that slut? I thought Tabby would be pissed that he called her a slut but she just looked up at him, shook her head yes and then said, "Yes sir." He continued to hold her chin and asked, "Do you want more slut? I think you like sucking my big cock." Once again, Tabby shook her head yes and said, "Yes sir, please let me suck your cock some more."