All Comments on 'Our Femdom Valentine'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
This one was a page-turner

I was trepidatious about the length of this tale, but I found myself unable to stop reading it once I had started.

My wife and I have been into gentle femdom for several years now, and while we are both too shy to display it in front of others in a forum like the Roundtable, we enjoy our private lifestyle.

Thank you for presenting a truly loving version.

The only jarring part I found was the misplaced paragraph that belonged back with the second act of the Roundtable - please fix this as it was startling.

5/5 and good luck in the contest

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Very well written. This reminds me of a time in my life my girlfriend brought her roommate into my bed. They were both bi. I also would have to say I am bi since I had a few experiences with men. I had never revealed that to them ,but I guess my toy draw gave them an Idea. I guess a good size butt plug and a few dildos are a give away. The only regret is I didnt have a strap on in that draw . However they would use dildos on me and I loved it ! Unfortunately the relationship ended to soon. Would love to find another pair like that to give my ass to.q

paulsubpaulsubover 4 years ago

I enjoyed the slow character development and the romance and love of the characters.

It was a surprise to read that you were writing about the location of my own town!

Thank you for sharing your work😘

Ralphie101Ralphie101over 4 years ago
Excellent Story

I generally don’t like long stories, but this one had me mesmerized. I felt I was there with them. The only comment I would make is I found your choice of switching voices to be confusing. Switching between the different characters slowed down the flow of the story. It took me a moment each time to figure out who is talking. Other than that it was an awesome story. Five stars out of five

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 4 years agoAuthor

Ralphie101, Thank you for letting me hear about your experience on the different style of writing the character's dialogue. On the one hand, I think it is this style that really makes the story feel alive, fast paced and immediate — but at the same time; it does at times lead to a moments confusion by dropping the usual, 'he said', 'she said,' 'Craig said', tags. I'm encouraged by the faster pace this offers — just need to work on it some more. I'm certainly glad that, despite the momentary confusion, you enjoyed the story. Your comment is very helpful.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Fantastic Saga - very well told, loving and sexy

Loved it sweetie. I don't normally prefer to stay with mini-novellas like this one as they take time but this one I couldn't put down. Just loved it. One question from the VD contest perspective, does my 5 star rating cover it or is there another place to indicate my vote for this for the contest. You get my vote!

xoxo,

Di

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 4 years agoAuthor

To answer DianeRedfern's question; The vote here is all that is required on any "contest story". I appreciate that you included the bit about not normally sticking with these longer stories. I'd like to think it was the experimental style I'm working on. There's been a couple of folks who expressed the same.

paulincanberrapaulincanberraover 4 years ago
Great story - thanks

I loved this story. Yes, it was long, but it held my interest all the way. Yes, the use of swapping from one person’s viewpoint was confusing at first. However, when I got used to it I found it good to get the entire perspective. It was arousing and awakened an interest in me to experience what Craig enjoyed. Thankyou.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 4 years agoAuthor

I'd like to say thank you to both paulcanberra and Anonymous for letting me know how the 'point of view' was for them. It seems to be a mixed opinion, with some really liking the immediacy of it and at least one who said they hated it. This really helps me as I continue to work out the wrinkles of this style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Best

This was the most intelligent story I've read on Literotica. Wonderfully conceived and beautifully written, wildly erotic without being smutty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mixed

Mixed feelings about this story. It’s well written with good spelling and grammar. There are a few mistakes but it certainly doesn’t spoil the story.

On the positive side, I really like the gentleness and genuine affection between the characters. I was concerned when I started reading this that is was going to be the usual, whips, chains, leather, pain and name calling scenario, so was pleasantly surprised at the more intelligent, empathetic approach.

I did feel however, that the story was perhaps a little too long with repetitive scenes.

I do think that this threesome have difficulties to overcome. There were moments when the the true nature of the women appeared; when one of the women said that he shouldn’t make a mess around the toilet as he would be cleaning it in future.

I can see a much more traditional dom/sub relationship in the future with the usual humiliation, French maids, chastity devices, bondage and even the dreaded sissy name calling. I do hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked the tone of the story. The second last page however, changed a little. As previously stated at the toilet scene and Craig's referring to "breeding" was out of sync with the entire build up. Additionally would have preferred the different perspectives during the final scene. I would have liked to give it 4.5. It was better than 4 though, so I gave it 5.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love it 5+ after a pool or dart game or something competive for fun but he wins and has to top losers or maybe a once a month because it is the 3rd friday or something they take turns as top ....all good tops should be topped by their sub occasionaly .. or top from the bottom you might be harder on your self than they would ... keeps things balanced. LOL at spelling nazis in other comments .. spelling error or typo ? i just call it my dyslexic accent we do the best we can with our handy cap ...do you laugh at people in wheel chairs ? or is it a OCD thing .. people are just so intolarent LOL

cmj711cmj7117 months ago

Enjoyable even though it is lengthy.

I like the topic & that there was tenderness with a touch of humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...