Our First Beach Day

Story Info
A day's adventure to the beach turns into exhibitionism.
2.8k words
4.41
9.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveintx
loveintx
15 Followers

The following story is based on real events. The names have been changed to protect those of us involved. To be honest, I may have embellished some of the details to make the story more interesting, fun, and intense to read. I hope you like reading the story as much as I did writing it for you. Please feel free to reach out and write to let me know what you like and don't like. I really appreciate the feedback.

This is a true story about how a lovely and beautiful island lady turned me into an exhibitionist. I in turn, introduced her to the life style where she thrived and our sex life flourished.

Before I first moved to the islands, I spent time looking through online dating sites in search of a lady friend to help me enjoy my new life. Didn't take long to notice that the men out numbered women 10 to 1 on the island. I sent a few enticing emails to the ladies who pictures and profiles piqued my interest. Only a handful of these local beauties replied to my interest. By the time that moving day arrived, I had narrowed my choice to one lovely in particular, a beautiful Hawaiian girl with a dark tan. Long brown flowing hair. Beautiful brown eyes. A very sexy shapely body, a real head turner. Small, pert and desirable breasts that were proportional to her sexy body. We exchanged a few emails getting to know one another. I learned that she was recently divorced and had returned to the islands to carry on her life. She mentioned that she wasn't looking for anything serious, and never wanted to be married again, but looking for company to occupy her lonely nights.

I moved to the islands and the day finally arrived for us to meet. We arranged for lunch at a quite ocean side bistro where we could talk and take in the scenery. She arrived at the restaurant looking better in person than her pictures. Dressed in a very pretty, colorful Hawaiian top. A plunging Deep V neckline that revealed almost all of her top part of her chest, including not covering all of her bra. I remember thinking that her breasts looked larger in person and did my best not to stare at her black lingerie see through support.

There was an instant spark between us and I could feel her returning my admiring gazes. We even spent an extra hour that first day at lunch talking and flirting with each other. After lunch, I walked her to her car, pulled her sexy body in close to mine and we shared our first kiss. I felt the spark ignite between us and the flame grow hotter as our lips met.

That evening, we started chatting with each other online. We both were already missing each other and longing for more. As the drew on, the talk got hotter between us and we set a date for the beach the next day. She promised to bring a home cooked meal for us to share. I offered to bring a bottle of wine to help take the nervousness edge off. I don't think I slept much that night as my mind raced with thoughts of her.

We met the next day at the beach as arranged. I arrived early to find her there already, too. Seems she was just as excited to see me again as I was longing to see her. We ran to each other, embraced, hugged and kissed once more, this time much longer. This time, we held each other tighter really feeling each others bodies. I took in her fragrance. She smelled delicious and I kissed her neck softly as the smell of her hair sent my heart racing. I noticed that goose bumps had arisen on her skin as my lips had found one of her secret sensitive spots on the side of her neck.

She pulled away and blushed. I felt the blood begin flowing down there as the center of my swim trunks began to rise out. I sat down quickly hoping that she hadn't noticed. When I glanced at her eyes, I noticed that it was to late as she was staring straight at my rising attention getter. I blushed. She smiled and moaned Mmmmmm! And glanced at me in approval.

I think it was that very moment I discovered that I had found my true soul mate. She had laid out beach blankets for us to lie down on to soak up the sun. We spent that incredible day talking, eating and drinking on the beach. With every Kiss, bite of scrumptious food and taste of wine, we loosened up. We watched as the tourists walked by in the sand. With every kiss and sip of wine, I would get bolder. Allowing my hands and fingers to venture further over her body. I kept pushing to find when and where she would stop my hands from advancing. To my delighted surprise, she never did stop me, but seemed to really be enjoying my touch on her body. For every risk I took touching her body, she responded in kind, touching me like a dare to see how far I would go. I would look to see if anyone was watching. When I thought no one was watching, I finally slid a finger under her bikini top. She moved carefully to give me better access to her breast and I began to lightly touch her nipple with my fingers. Touching her sensitive skin with my finger tips, gently circling and flicking her nipple ever so softly. When I looked for a reaction in her eyes, I noticed she was watching an older guy who was taking in the sight of us enjoying each other. Through her sunglasses I watched in amazement as she was starring directly at him as my finger continued to lightly brush her nipple under her top. Her nipple became aroused and firm, standing at attention. The firm point easily seen under her top stretching the soft fabric up and away from her brown tanned skin.

I felt a level of arousal I'd never felt before. Now this was a turn on... to find a woman who enjoyed not only being watched, but putting on a show. I discovered how much being the center of attention was arousing to her. While looking directly at this stranger, she slowly slipped her hand under my trunks and began stroking my firm shaft in a loving manner. All the time smiling at this elderly gentleman. A clear pup tent had raised in his trunks while he was clearly enjoying the show she was putting on for him. I could feel the wetness in my shorts as my lubricating juices were flowing freely from my rigid shaft as she stroked me with her fingers.

I grabbed her free hand, pulled her up and walked directly to the ocean so that no one might see my arousal standing at full staff. The water was cool and I quickly lost my firmness as the water sent a shiver up my spine. When I turned to pull her into me, I saw the elderly gentleman had watched her native ass sway as she walked to the water. He was still watching us with obvious interest to see what her next move was going to be. She quickly pushed up against me with her leg stimulating my arousal back to life. She was rubbing and pushing her now hungry area between her thighs into my growing interest. My hand reached up and I began to massage her breast under the water, paying particular to her nipple. The feeling of my hand rubbing her breast must have drew her intense interest as she began to whisper in my ear how turned on she was. Her hands firmly grabbed at my butt and pulled me in tight against her while she began moving up and down with the waves against me. I slipped my other hand behind her, reaching up and under her bikini bottom. My finger slid between the elastic band protecting her puffy area, easily sliding inside her. I looked in her eyes as she knew that I had discovered how wet and hungry she was for me.

We stimulated each other as the she whispered in my ear that we were being watched and she wanted to feel me inside her. I pulled back and sucked gently on her neck, invoking an expected response. Her breathing increased to a faster rate. I felt her chest rise against my hand. She eased away from me just enough to give her hand access to my shaft. She resumed stroking me more intently. All the while looking back at the elderly stranger on the beach. I had to stop her hand to keep from prematurely exploding. I pulled away but kept my finger inside her. I whispered back in her ear that I knew we were being watched. With that, she instantly became soaked and I felt her begin to shudder against my finger. She let out a gasp and my finger was flooded with her love juices as her first orgasm washed over her body. She pulled me in close and held me tight as she shook against me. I looked her in the eye, kissed her deeply with my tongue.

We kissed and hugged in the water for what seemed like a long time. Enjoying the closeness and the warmth of each other's bodies. We finally walked out of the water and back to the beach. The sun warmed us and we laid down on the towels. She turned to look at the elderly man. He was smiling at her and she returned his smile with a wink.

She looked at me, thanked me, and began kissing me deeply again. I felt her fingers working their way back into my swimming trunks. I moved to allow her easy access to my now-growing member. Her fingers found their way in and she began to touch me. I turned forward trying to hide what she was doing. I felt my arousal growing, no longer worrying about who might be watching. My hunger grew for her. Her face lit up with a huge smile as she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

We made another trip back in the water so that I could discover her intimately. As we got waist-deep in the water, she pulled my shorts down freeing the restrictive clothing and I sprang out and up, the cool water sending a shiver down my legs. She turned around, pulled her bikini bottom down to her knees, and smiled at the elderly man. She took hold of my shaft and easily slid me inside her. Taking every inch deep inside all the way. I felt her sexy butt against my balls. The warmth of being inside her, the sun, and the feeling of the ocean moving us against each other was more than I could stand. I felt her fingers rubbing her firm bean against my shaft. Wasn't long before I filled her up as she reached down between her legs and massaged the last bit of my seed out of my spent balls. She leaned back, extending her hands up in the air backward and around my neck pulling my head against her hair. Her top slid up revealing her breasts to all the tourists on the beach, including the elderly gentleman who had been enjoying the show she was putting on for him. I took in the fragrance of her long flowing brown hair. I kissed her neck while scanning the beach to see how many guys we staring straight at her exposed breasts just above the water line. She began pushing and pumping back toward my waist and wasn't more than a minute until I felt her contractions as her orgasm washed over her body. I stayed in her as long as I could, but the coolness of the ocean spoiled my fun as I lost my firmness. As I slipped out I felt my warm juices spill out of her. She pulled her top down and turned to face me. We kissed and she pulled up my trunks while giggling in my ear. Slipping her tongue in my ear giving me goosebumps all over my body. My waist area shot forward in a wasted attempt to pump my last shot of semen into her. She grabbed my butt and pulled me into her. She rubbed against me so that she could clean the last of my juices from her used area on my shorts before pulling her bikini bottoms back up. We made our way back to our towels and lay on the beach. Spent, I fell asleep in the warm sunshine.

I awoke to her touch and kisses. I felt like I'd slept for hours. Refreshed, I was ready for round two, but it was time to leave. She promised me a special surprise for later that I was guaranteed to enjoy.

Our first trip to the beach, our first encounter of discovery and pleasure had come to an end. We hugged, kissed, and said our goodbyes.

A few hours later, we started our evening ritual of texting, chatting, and talking about our day online. The more we talked about the day's events at the beach, the more she got aroused again. Turns out that she started dancing Hulu in front of tourists in the luau shows as a little girl. She got addicted to the attention and loved being the center of attention. She mentioned how today at the beach she started having those feelings again and got deeply aroused by being watched with me.

We started video chatting so I could take a turn watching her put on a personal show for me. She started dancing and as her arousal took over, she stripped naked for me. She then started to let her hands wander her naked body in the most sensuous way. I could see the sexual feelings take over and her fingers found their way first to her nipples, then lower. I paid attention to how she touched herself. Making mental notes so that the next time at the beach I would know exactly how she liked to be touched. As my visual cortex started to catch up, I felt my own arousal watching this beautiful woman pleasure herself. I was so wrapped up in my personal show and watching her fingers between her legs, that I hadn't noticed she was watching me stroking myself in appreciation. We both concluded our video session and agreed that this would be a new nightly ritual when we couldn't be together.

Wasn't long until we moved in together and our nightly sessions took new twists. Our passion for each other grew and she opened up about her previous encounters. When she noticed how aroused I became hearing her stories of being an exhibitionist, she began to feed my desires with more of her stories. Intensifying our love-making sessions with her stories.

She loved telling me the erotic story of meeting a guy at the beach. Like us, they had played in the ocean all day long. Instead of letting him finish at the beach in her, she went back to his hotel room he was sharing with two of his buddies. They went into his room and she let him feed the hunger that had built in him all day long at the beach. While in the middle of the act, with him pumping away furiously inside her, she was moaning loudly when his buddies came back to the room. She tried to muffle her moans, but then started moaning even louder when they figured out his friends were listening to them. She said she wasn't certain if it was the beach, the day, his rigid tool inside her or... his friends, but it was the most intense orgasm she ever had.

So after some further discussion, we implemented her story into our love-making sessions. I'd whisper in her ear that there were other guys in the room watching us. I'd describe them to her. Telling her how they were staring at her. Watching us. Stroking their dicks while gazing upon her body being taken. Waiting and wanting to take their turn in her when I was done, so I could watch them with her. This drove her crazy and she moved faster and pressed back against me harder, raising up trying to get me deeper. I'd urge her on, telling her what to do to help the guys watching her, get off. It was simply amazing being able to pleasure this beautiful woman so deeply. Satisfying her every sexual desire.

I tell you all of this to set up what was coming next. To fulfill her desire to be watched by real people in the room with us and perhaps share her with another group of guys.

That is a story for another day.

loveintx
loveintx
15 Followers