The Photographer

Story Info
A photographer has all his dreams come true.
2.2k words
4.37
11.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say he was excited would have been an understatement. He had been waiting years for this very moment. Mistress Millie, his favourite adult model, was finally coming to his studio to shoot with him.

When her agent made the booking, he tried to play it cool, to act like the professional he is and not the horny adolescent he had once been. Talking to a middle manager with all the charm of a syphilitic ant, is one thing. Interacting with Millie was going to be an entirely different story.

He had a mental checklist of things to do; make sure the place was spotless, give Mandy, his receptionist, the day off, arrange for fresh flowers and champagne, and finally get a haircut. The list ran to two sides of A4 paper, and he had likely missed one or two things but whatever he had forgotten couldn't have been all that important.

For the tenth time that day, he moved around the lights and the backdrop. There were only so many positions he could place them in but none seemed right. What are you doing? The professional part of his brain asked.

You have no idea what is going to come through that door. You have never seen her outside of photographs. Millie's colouring, bearing and stature are all variables he simply couldn't account for, let alone make practical decisions about.

He needed to calm down quickly or Millie was going to walk out. Twenty minutes of dealing with a gibbering mess, acting like a sex pest with a camera phone, would do it. Although he was not normally one for alcohol, he always kept a bottle of whiskey on hand just in case a client requested it.

He fished it out of the cupboard. Unscrewed the lid and briefly considered pouring some into a mug. Discarding the idea he took several large gulps straight out of the bottle instead. The liquid warmed his throat and stomach before spreading through the rest of his body. The alcohol washed away his nerves. His brain fogged a little, not enough to dull his faculties, just enough to relax him.

The door buzzer sounded. He checked his watch and worried Millie was early. Or worse it was an unexpected visitor. One he would have five minutes, at the most, to get rid of.

"Shit" he swore as he jogged towards the door.

Millie was waiting on the other side, wearing a fake fur coat and black boots. The smile on her crimson lips, offset against her porcelain skin and thick dark hair, almost knocked him to the floor. The countless images he had seen all failed to capture something of her natural beauty. He stood holding the door open, his professional eye taking in every detail of her exquisite face, her pale blue eyes watching him.

She's probably wondering if you are going to let her in. The rational part of his brain prompted.

"Oh sorry, you must be Millie, please come in," he said.

"Thanks," she said, her perfume teasing him as she walked past.

As inviting as the fragrance was, he caught just a hint of something much deeper and more natural coming from her skin. It was intoxicating. He wanted to walk up behind Millie, press his face against her neck and breathe her in.

"So..." Millie said, looking around the room before finally settling her gaze upon him.

"So...yeah..." He said, thankfully his professionalism kicked in.

He and Millie acted out the same routine they had each done a million times before. The minutiae of a shoot, details most wouldn't think about, were dealt with. A tour of the facilities was given. Before flirtations and small talk were made over a glass of champagne.

Millie went off to change for the first set of images, a softcore adult shoot. No penetration, just her stripping out of an outfit and posing provocatively for the camera. When he thought about it like that, he almost made it sound disappointing.

If he had thought about it, he would have snuck off to the bathroom to relieve some of the pressure that was swelling within his balls. The very thought of what that day held was driving him wild. But he was too late now. He had no choice but to conceal his excitement. Wearing loose-fitting combat shorts instead of tight jeans turned out to be nothing short of a godsend.

"I'm ready, how do I look?" Millie asked, emerging from the changing room.

She was wearing a white suit jacket that was a little too big for her, black panties and black patent leather heels. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail, and she had either removed her glasses or put in contact lenses. The buttons on the jacket strained to keep Millie's swollen breasts restrained. It would not take much for at least one, if not both, to spill out and into the air.

"You look..." He failed to think of words which would do her body justice as she spun around in front of him. The jacket rose slightly like a skirt and gave him a much better view of the lacy panties she had underneath.

"That good hmm," She said with a smile, before adding "Shall we begin?"

"Yeah," He managed, sounding surprisingly professional.

The first few shots were standard stuff. Millie against the white background pouting at the camera as she bent and posed. He managed to keep his composure and focus on the composition as a whole and not her seemingly endless legs.

Things became more difficult when Millie sat on the floor. Her jacket rode up exposing her thighs and black panties. From his vantage point, he was forced to watch the top of her breasts as they strained against the fabric. When she let her head fall backwards and exposed her neck to the ceiling his cock began to throb.

He wanted to touch the pale white flesh of her throat. He licked his lips and thought about kissing it.

"Well, what do you think?" Millie asked, pulling him back into the real world.

"Pardon?" He muttered.

"I was thinking..." She said with a devious smile, "...of taking my panties off before I open the jacket."

Without waiting for an answer Millie reached up under her suit, slipping her panties down and over her heels. Casually throwing them into the corner she stood back up. Letting him get his first glance at her sex.

It did not disappoint; Millie had a full thick pubis of black hair. Neatly trimmed at the top and sides but otherwise covering her entire crotch. He imagined his fingers running through her hair as he teased her clit.

He looked up to see that Millie had been watching him intently. He could feel the blood rushing to his face. Ironically he now didn't want it to leave his penis.

"You don't need to be shy, you aren't the first guy I have caught looking at my pussy" she purred, before adding "What position should I take next?"

Millie turned her back to him, pulled up the jacket and exposed her ass, it was every bit as firm as the rest of her body. She glanced over her shoulder, bit her lip and said, "Let's start with this."

The next ten minutes were the worst of his career. Looking at the pictures later on, he was ashamed of how poor they were. One even had his finger across the lens. Millie however seemed to be having the time of her life, writhing around in positions which showed very little but teased so much.

If Millie continued performing the way she had been, he was going to come in his shorts. Of that he had no doubt. All he had to do was finish up this set of photographs and let her change while he took care of his throbbing balls.

"Last few shots," he said.

"Yeah, I think you're right," she said, before sitting down and spreading her legs. Giving him a full view of her luscious pink pussy. Other photographers had failed to do it justice, even with his view partially obscured by pubes, he was entranced. He took a deep breath to calm down. Reminding himself that it was nearly over.

Only he caught her scent in the air, not her perfume this time, but her wetness. Millie was turned on, he couldn't believe it. He wanted to inhale the intoxicating aroma one more time, imprinting it upon his sense memory. He shook his head and snapped a quick image of Millie.

"Should I show more?" She asked before opening her sex wide and exposing her clit. Her wetness glistened under the lights. Millie's manicured fingers pulled her lips further apart.

He leaned in, positioning the camera inches from her pussy. He felt the heat from her thighs on his face.

Each click of the camera Millie took as an instruction to rub her clit a little harder. He heard her breathless moans and looked up. Her eyes focused on him, her mouth open.

He couldn't stop himself and inhaled deeply. The smell of her desire flooded his senses. He needed to drop the camera and devour her pussy. Millie slid her index finger inside herself and began to pump it in and out.

He lowered his camera and stared, transfixed, at the show she was putting on. Millie removed her finger, drenched in her thick fluids and pushed it gently inside his mouth, running it across his tongue.

"I've been told it tastes even better than it smells." She said,

He could only nod in reply.

"Then help yourself." She said, before pulling open her jacket and exposing her massive breasts for the first time. Her nipples were already erect, but Millie began to pinch and tease them anyway.

Her moans became more intense with each torturous manipulation of her dark red nipples. He could not take any more and grabbed Millie's thighs, pulling her forward and burying his face in her sopping cunt.

He could feel her heels as she dug them into his back, wrapping her legs around his neck. His tongue flicked back and forth across her aching bud, allowing it to drift every now and then further down. He would then trace his way around the sides of her hole before pushing it inside her. Savouring each wave of her wetness rushing down his throat.

Millie began fucking his face in return, as he playfully flicked her clit with his nose and teased her hole.

As suddenly as she had begun, Millie stopped and released his head. For a moment he thought he had done something wrong or hurt her in some way. The look on her face told a different story.

"I need you in me," She demanded before reaching up and pulling his mouth onto hers.

Millie's tongue probed his, flicking and teasing as he had been doing to her clit seconds before. He began grinding his crotch against her sopping pussy. He could feel his throbbing head, moving between her lips and trying to enter her, despite being fully dressed.

Millie pushed him away, got onto all fours, reached back and parted her swollen pink lips. One red nail-polished finger slowly beckoned him as it teased her hole. He reached out and parted her cheeks. It pulled her lips further apart and he ran the flat of his tongue across her gaping sex and up towards her tight asshole. Teasing it before pushing inside much to Millie's pleasure.

He unzipped his cock and slipped it between Millie's moist pussy lips, rubbing it back and forth across her exposed hole, teasing her and rousing louder and louder moans. Finally, he pushed his aching head inside her, not all the way, just enough so she could feel him. He reached out, pulled her ponytail and drew her head towards him.

"Beg for it," he whispered into her ear, teasing her aching nipples with his free hand.

"Fuck me!" She screamed.

"Beg! "He commanded as he pinched the nipple harder.

"Please GOD FUCK ME NOW!! I Need it!" She pleaded.

Thrusting his cock deep inside her, Millie moaned so loud he almost lost control and came. He gripped her hips and began thrusting harder and deeper. Her pussy growing wetter and hungrier with every stroke.

Millie began pushing backwards to meet his thrusts. Her moans becoming screams. Constricting tighter around his cock as she built to a climax. He slid a finger inside her ass hole, this was enough to send her over the edge. Her wetness pouring out and over his aching balls, as Millie slumped forward and tried desperately to catch her breath. He pulled out and as soon as his aching prick could feel the air, cum sprayed out across Millie's white ass, running down and coating both her holes.

The two-lay breathless on the floor for a while. He gently stroked her back. The thought of what he had just done and with whom was enough to make his cock swell once more.

Millie took it in her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, eliciting a moan from him, before she stood up and dragged her suitcase over to them. The room stank of sex, and he wished it could stay that way forever.

"Wait till you see what I have for the next set of pictures," she said with a horny smile. Millie unzipped her case and exposed heels, outfits, toys, ties and even a spreader bar.