All Comments on 'Our First Meeting'

by KidCreole

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Finishes to soon, good though

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

Loved it. Some more plz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good to see you back

I loved your first story. I am glad you are writing again

aella88aella88over 7 years ago
Love it

Great story I probably could have heard more of it. Love that initial passionate feeling and pure animal lust, you captured it well

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved it! I was pretty sexually active in college. The only thing that I at first regretted was the BLACK gangbang by five BLACK studs at a party which as a pledge to my Sorority I was loaned that an all Black sister Sorority with instructions to obey every instructions their members gave me.

I was fucked hard. I was no virgin, but my white ass still was. You note that I said "was."

I had often fantasized of experiencing a gang bang. Of course our fantasies are always better. It was only later that I ran through my brain that I knew several things. One was that I actually enjoyed eating numerous delicious cream pies from those BLACK Sorority members! I enjoyed, as I've always had sucking those beautiful thick hard BLACK clocks and sucking every one dry. I also loved the hard deep fucking I received from every one of those marvelous BLACK young Fraternity brothers they had invited over."Every one of them really knew how to truly fuck a woman!

After several guys had bused my anal virginity I did enjoy that too. It was almost more than thought I could stand, at first. I am now definitely a three hole women and enjoy having a thick BLACK clock fucking between my breasts. Even when later on some of them shot what loads they could all over my breasts and even my face too.

It was definitely a night I've never forgotten!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous