The Neighbor's Daughter

Story Info
Kelly gets put in place while trying to prank her neighbor.
1.8k words
3.89
155.7k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly glanced at the neglected pile of clothes lying on her bedroom floor. Was she really going to do this? She'd been planning it for over a month. There seemed to be no better time to do it than now. It was April Fool's day, after all. And she knew it would be now, or never.

Kelly's next-door neighbors were considered a bit weird around the neighborhood; they rarely spoke to anyone and rumours about them spread like wildfire in their small town. Andrew, a surprisingly handsome man in his 40s and Anne, his 18-year-old daughter, had moved here one year ago and were still shrouded in mystery for Kelly. They had only spoken to her once, the day they moved here, and even then it was only because of a mix-up; Andrew had mistaken Kelly for his daughter. It wasn't surprising, though, Kelly and Anne bore a striking resemblance to each other, they both had the same delicate facial features, both possessed a demure, shy air about them ( though Kelly was the opposite of shy), they were both roughly the same height and had more or less the same body type. They could easily have been twins. The only difference was their hair; Anne's hair was strawberry blonde, but Kelly's was several shades darker. Fortunately for Kelly, realistic-looking wigs were easily available on the internet.

Kelly's plan, if it wasn't already clear enough, was to dress up as her neighbour döppelganger and prank her boring neighbour, and maybe take a look in their home, as she was very curious about it. Some people claimed they'd seen some pretty strange things in the mysterious couple's home, and some even claimed that the relationship between the man and his daughter wasn't what it seemed to be on first glance. Kelly didn't really believe in those rumours, but she was very eager to get to know them better and sate her own curiosity. This idea had been at the back of her head for months now, but she never found the opportunity to act on it before today. She imagined it would be very fun, the man didn't strike her as the sort of person who couldn't take a joke like this and maybe they'd even become friends afterwards. Kelly put on the wig, and the one thing distinguishing her from Anne disappeared. She put on the clothes she bought especially for this purpose, clothes that were so unfashionable and cheap-looking she usually wouldn't be caught dead in them, and she looked at herself in the mirror. If Anne were next to her right now, even she wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. They truly looked like two drops of water. Kelly smirked, satisfied and feeling a bit naughty at what she was about to do. She wondered when the man next door was going to realize what was going on. She didn't know Andrew very well, but he was a very attractive man for his age, salt and pepper hair, tall, fit, well-proportioned, and quite a handsome face as well. There was a dominant and distinctly masculine energy about him, something that Kelly found very attractive.

She sighed, and rang the doorbell. She knew Anne wasn't home, but Andrew probably was. Her own parents wouldn't be home until much later, so she had more than enough time to enjoy this. Her breath quickened and her muscles tensed in anxiety as she heard footsteps coming towards the door. Finally, the door was opened and Kelly stood face to face with a man twice her size and nearly twice her age.

" Anne? You're back already?"

" Uhmm, yeah."

" Why? Did your friends cancel on you? And why are you wearing a new coat?"

"mmmmngk"

Kelly struggled to think of an excuse.

" I, uhm, spilled a drink so I had to buy a new coat and also my friends called saying they had way too much work to do and..."

He interrupted her. " Why don't you come in?"

As far as she could tell, he wasn't suspecting a thing.

The inside of their home was simple, but surprisingly charming. Kelly didn't know what she'd expected, but she was surprised to see how ordinary their home looked. The interior certainly didn't match the exterior; their lawn was wild and overgrown and the facade of the house was covered with ivy. They passed a mirror, and Kelly subtly checked herself out. She still looked like Anne, only the fine lace front of her wig was slightly visible. Kelly carefully adjusted it as she followed Andrew into the living room.

" Make yourself useful now that you're here anyway. Go fetch me a bottle of beer."

Is that how he talked to his daughter! Maybe the rumours are true after all. Kelly tried to keep her act together despite the shock. She hurried away from the living room, to the direction where the kitchen in her own home lies.

" Where are you going? Go grab me a beer!"

At that moment he yanked at her hair, pulling at the wig. It came off and before anyone could do anything, Andrew was standing there with a fistful of synthetic hair wig, while Kelly's blonde locks were exposed.

" What in the world..."

It took him a moment to realize what was happening, and Kelly just stood there in shame and shock and general embarrassment while she should have been running away.

" What is all this supposed to mean, Anne? Why...did you dye your hair? Is this some sort of joke?"

Kelly didn't answer, her legs getting heavier with each second, gluing her to the floor.

"Oh. You're not Anne, aren't you?"

Finally.

" Why are you here? What were you planning on doing?"

Kelly still hadn't regained her ability to speak.

" Uhmmmm...,,,"

"Well?"

" Well I was just wondering, you see, the two of you have a reputation around town for being rather secretive, and I just wanted to, well, I don't really know,....,,,,"

" So you wanted to spy on us? You believe what they say about me and my daughter?"

He paused, violently grabbing her wrist, and leaned in closer. Shivers went down her spine as she felt his ragged breathing warming her neck.

" Should I show you how I treat my daughter?"

Oh. This wasn't going to end well. She didn't like where this was going.

Without giving her any time to react, Andrew suddenly grabbed her waist, effortlessly lifted her up, and carried her upstairs. She noticed, while being carried under his armpit like a sack of potatoes, that the muscles on his arms were surprisingly well-defined. Maybe she was even going to enjoy whatever was going to happen to her next.

Andrew threw open the door to the bedroom, and flung Kelly onto the king-size bed. The sheets were red, made of smooth silk, and smelled of lavender. Kelly turned to lie on her back, and saw Andrew advancing towards her like a predator approaching prey. She waited in anticipation, feeling the shivers of excitement coursing through her entire body.

Despite what many people think, Kelly was still a virgin. It was something she was a bit self-conscious about, because all her friends had lost their virginity much earlier. She had planned to lose her virginity to a stranger, during a hot one night stand, but clearly fate has other plans for her. Before today, she had only masturbated to porn videos and sex was still a complete mystery for her. She still couldn't really believe what was happening. He was essentially going to rape her- and she was getting excited by the thought of it.

" Take your clothes off."

He said it in a cold, harsh voice, with the same tone he used to order her to bring him a beer earlier, as if it was just another household chore he was commanding her to do. She obeyed without even a second thought.

" Get on your knees."

She did. He undid his belt, and took off his pants, revealing his straining erection. He then brought his hand to the back of her head, pulling her towards him with a gentle but firm grip. Her lips remained stubbornly closed.

"Open your mouth." She didn't obey him, but instead just stared at the throbbing member before her.

"Don't make me ask again." He didn't have to. She reluctantly opened her lips, and he forced himself into her throat immediately, making her gag. He continued thrusting into her, hitting the back of her throat, despite her whimpers and sounds of discomfort. Overwhelmed by the new sensations, his manly scent and the rough thrusts inside her mouth, she hadn't noticed the wetness spreading between her legs. She was so wet it began to drip down her thighs, clearly visible for Andrew to see. He pulled out of her forcefully, and said to her with a mocking tone of voice:

" Oh, you're getting wet? You knew I wasn't just gonna let you go after a blowjob. You wanted this, didn't you?"

He didn't give her time to reply. He lifted her up again at the waist, and threw her on to the bed, so that she was lying on her back. He then pressed down on top of her with all his weight, and impaled her without any sign of tenderness. He started thrusting, slowly at first, but then with increasing speed and roughness.

Kelly tried to contain her cries and moans. She'd always imagined her first time would hurt a little bit more, but the pleasure she was feeling was so, so much worse than pain. She'd cry out every time he thrust in deep, hitting her cervix. It wasn't long before she felt her muscles starting to tense, her nerves catching fire, jolts of electricity shooting through her spine. She couldn't take it any more, her legs were shaking and she let out a high-pitched moan.

"Enjoying it, aren't you?"

Andrew seemed to take an almost sadistic pleasure in seeing her humiliated. He started thrusting harder, making Kelly scream. She knew he was going to come soon.

"Please don't come inside me, I'm not on birth control."

Andrew ignored her, and continued vigorously thrusting inside her.

" You don't get a say in that, whore"

He ignored her pleas and screams, and he thrust one last time, unloading a current of his seed deep inside her womb. Kelly felt herself coming again, feeling his flesh throbbing inside her.

Andrew finally pulled out, and a stream of sticky white liquid flowed out of her. She was still convulsing, her muscles contracting from time to time, from the pleasure he forcefully gave her. Despite everything, she still wasn't sure if she regretted coming to his home or not.