Our First Meeting Pt. 01

Story Info
Two long distance lovers meet for the first time.
2.7k words
4.24
4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeebbs
jeebbs
2 Followers

Nervously and excited I leave the bus, hands trembling. From excitement or fear? Heart racing the pounding in my ears deafening. Cheeks burning and my veins bursting in my neck. Overwhelmed with equal parts joy and worry.

Thump thump thump the sound of my boots as they hit the black asphalt, time crawling, people barely moving in the background. The world a blur, my eyes and mind focused on the doors ahead of me. The horns and chatter fading as I near the entrance. Swoosh as the doors glide open the warm air hitting me, I pass through in a fog. Barely aware of my own movements. In this wide open space the walls fall in my mind, a slow collapse. My chest and hands sweating. Breathing rapid and shallow.

Ground floor, I need 3rd I can hear as my only thought. Trembling my knees weak and barely holding my weight. Pure exhilaration carries me forward.

The black grey contrast of the escalator nearing my feet. How did I get here? What has driven me to this? Will this be as real as my fantasies?

Shaking my head leaving the thoughts behind as I step on, the greased stair pulling at my leg as if it's telling me this is the way. Still alone in a crowded room, the silence deafening save my thoughts and incessant thumping of my heavy boots on this polished floor.

Thump thump and thump, I can't shake this sound. Where are they leading me? Is this real? My legs seemingly knowing where I am going before I do. It's cold here, I shiver. Even though I'm sweating, this is no fever. This is love isn't it? This fear that it's fake, that I'll awaken in some strange bed. A coma perhaps, maybe it was in an accident.

Closing my eyes briefly and letting this thumping carry me forward. Opening them I'm still here, this must be real. My pulse pushing the warmth across my face.

Surely they can see this, am I a mess? Scanning the area, everyone in such a rush. Still this thumping, where are they leading me. My thoughts coming faster than I can process them.

There it is, stairs to the 3rd level. They stand before me like some great snow covered mountain. Will I make this journey, should I turn back. I've made it this far, surely the end will be worthy. Each step seemingly higher than the next. Heavy thumping this time as these black boots find the next step. My hand on the dull metal rail, did I do that? When did I grab this? This feeling on my hand like caulk.

Pulling my hand to chest I look down at it, this is my hand isn't it? Turning it over, surely it must be. Dropped to my side I glance at the people around me, oblivious to my presence.

One last heavy thump as I step off the stairs. This is it, no running now. Chest pounding. The sound of my heart pounding in my ears. I can't focus, my thoughts a stack of paper in a tornado.

Steady now as I close my eyes trying to catch my breath. Looking around I see my goal, a small lounge just outside a mirrored door atop a ramp. Making my way towards it. This time my actions under my control. My legs heavy, fighting to breathe what feels like burning air. Looking around me, the world still a slow blurry streak of what surely are people.

Finding a dull green chair facing this shining door I sit. The hard plastic chair curved in all the wrong places. Fighting my body as I shift to find a comfortable position.

Suddenly the world slams back. The deafening sounds of people. The smell of long journeys and foreign lands. The bleached white of the room around me. Eyes fixed on the door, like a hunter on his prize. Every movement of them stirring the fear and excitement. Every shadowy figure making my heart race again momentarily. Every one a relief and disappointment. Why do I feel this way. Surely this is real, how could it not be? I'm not asleep, there's nothing to gain. My thoughts bouncing rapidly between every open door.

Another figure, the 100th one. Then it hits me, this wall of heat. The air begins to burn like a struck match in a room full of gas. Knocking me back, adrenaline peaking. I cant move.... why can't I move? My muscles fighting me. They burn I fight them so hard, I must stand up.

In the blinking of time our eyes meet across this room. The world instantly stands still. The air cooling and the sense of bliss filling every inch of me. I stand, holding the cold wall. This must be real, is she really here before me. Walking lightly this time as if on a cloud, both our paces quickening as we near each other. Barely within reach she drops her bag with a thud as it rolls to its side. Her eyes never leaving mine.

Then it happens, that first touch as my arms embrace her. The world full of new colors as my body feels like it's floating away. The first kiss with those lips so soft and sweet. Bringing my mind to every dream I've ever dreamt. The warmth of her skin rushing through me like lightning awakening the deepest reaches of me. The world outside us disappearing to blackness as our embrace consumes our very being.

That was it, that was the moment you owned my soul. The moment my life was complete. Falling back into the pillar your lips never breaking their hold over me. The curves of your body fitting perfectly into my arms, like a soft leather glove made just for me. The sounds of your struggles to breathe matching mine. Your eyes closed I can feel yo your hands pulling at my waist.

A second or eternity later our lips part. But merely for a brief pause followed by two quick kisses. I can hear you fighting to breathe, and see the flushing in your cheeks. Your heart must be pounding as mine does. Surely you shared the same fear and excitement.

Your eyes betraying that you aren't disappointed, I am all you imagined. And you are more than I could've ever dreamt of. The smile more perfect in person. Those cheeks more rosy. You smell sweetly of vanilla and coconut, and I wonder if it's you remembering a conversation of ours from long ago.

Your black lace shirt, grey and black skirt and fishnet stockings perfectly hugging every curve. Your voice the most gentle sound on my ears. I thirst to drink you in. Drawn to you like a butterfly to a flower more now than ever before.

For the first time while holding you I manage to get "I love you" to escape my mouth intact. The soft smile on your face widening as you take my hands into yours. "I love you too daddy" whispered with pure innocence in your voice.

Reaching for your nearly forgotten bag, our hands still locked. I begin to realize your hands are sweaty too, your skin so soft. I must remember to comfort you when we stop.

Walking slowly now the delicate clicking of your shoes matching my thumps. I catch you frequently glancing at me with those beautiful eyes half hiding behind that fiercely dyed red hair. Time passing slowly as we walk hand in hand down the large open hallways. The gentle sound of your bag rolling on the polished floor. My brain still reeling from the events of the last few minutes.

The sweet sounds of your accent fill the air as you speak to the car rental attendant. A young man maybe 20, with a long forgotten bleached out hair cut. Dressed in a plain blue uniform unremarkable for any feature. A new hire perhaps as he still seems to luster for this job.

While he is typing quickly on the computer. I can sense your eagerness to continue our journey. Pivoting on the balls of your feet, gently swaying your hips with elbows on the counter. With the whining of the printer, he hands you the paperwork to sign. Your legs looking like fine silk behind your stockings, I can't help but wonder if they are as smooth as they look. Your skirt hiding just enough to force me to imagine the secrets they hide. Smirking as my eyes catch yours, you've been watching me admire you. Loving that I want you, that I crave your body.

Pushing open the door allowing the mild spring air to wash over you, I hold it open for you. Watching your hips as you walk outside the breeze rippling your skirt. Flirting with me that it'll share its secrets in the breeze. The mid afternoon sun glaring off the rows of cars, warming the air around them. We walk carefully looking for ours. Reaching the end a small black 4 door sits there about 150ft from the doors.

Crossing the gravel distance our steps hastened but time slowing. As you push the key into the lock on the trunk my hands grip firmly at the soft curve of your waist. Pausing, your head tilting back slightly into me as I step gently into you. My hands following the straight lines of your skirt until I can hold them together completely embracing you in my warmth. Still Shaking as my heart beats quickly, my mind unsure. I want you the way a desert traveler wants water.

Your hair so soft washed against my cheeks, drifting in the breeze. Tilting your head into my shoulder looking up at my face, surely you can see me wanting you. See me terrified and thrilled, holding back my desires. These desires to just ignore the world and take you here, over the warm car in this empty lot.

Instead you lift yourself so our lips can find each others. Watching those eyes close slowly as a contented smile washes across your face, you breathe in pushing back into me. I need you, I need this feeling to last. my lips finding your neck, I can feel your heart pounding on my lips through your soft skin. Or is my own heart I feel? I cant trust my feelings, my knees weak as I stand here holding you. Your arms wrapped around my head pleading with me to keep kissing you.

Your hands working through my hair and sun warmed skin. Your finger tips rolling softly across my jaw to my chin, before dropping and holding my hands. Spinning easily in my loose grip around you, that beautiful smile and those cherry red lips demanding my attention. A quick connect before you playfully push my chest. I need you, its truth I know it.

Lifting your bag, heavier than it appears by many fold. The bag thudding loudly as it drops into the freshly cleaned grey trunk. Your right hand closing the lid while you look back at me, the sun light dancing through your hair onto your face revealing this new look. What is this? A smile perhaps? Did I see correctly? My mind racing dragging my fingers on the smooth car as I walk to the passenger side door.

The handle almost hot in my hand I open the door. Dropping low into the seat, this space already filled with the sweet fragrance of your skin. Washing over me I cant help but let my mind wander to how I want to ravage you here in this car world be damned. Rip those stockings as I lift you skirt dropping you onto the back seat. One hand sneaking under your lacey top to play with your hard nipples, the other undoing my pants. The look of surprise on your face as I pull your panties to the side and let my fingers explore you......

These thoughts overwhelming me as I sit here in this warm void that is this car.

I can feel myself fighting against my pants as I glance to you. Your cheeks blush again. Did she notice? Does she know what I desire? Or the things I want to do to her? No surely not as you smile looking forward again. The car rumbling quietly to life as you turn the key. Turning on the air conditioner higher than necessary for the current weather. Well this will help hid my thoughts, as I struggle to make small talk.

Nothing happens, you aren't moving. Why are we still here? Your hands still on the wheel, face forward in thought. That soft skin glowing in the shadows.

Leaning across the divider towards me I lean back into you. Your small arms stronger than they look pushing me by the shoulders back into my seat. The fabric softening my fall back. Before I can process what just happened you've crossed the divider. Heart racing faster now then ever before as I feel the warmth of your legs straddling my lap.

Your hands wrapped around the base of my neck letting me feel the pounding of my heart against your hands. You sit there cheeks red, playful smile as you whisper softly "just small enough to fit here daddy". Before leaning in and passionately kissing me. The kind of carnal kiss I've been craving. I wonder if you can feel me getting hard between your legs.

Sitting up you take my hands slowly guiding them across your stomach, then up across your breasts before biting the tip of my finger gently. "This is all yours daddy, let me show you how I feel". My mind racing, sitting there on my lap the most beautiful woman. So sexy, filling my desires before I even know them. Hands firmly on your hips as you gently rock your hips kissing me with heave breath.

With a slight movement you've managed to undo my pants, allowing me to quickly reveal how hard you've made me. Your left hand gripping hard at the seat as you reach down with your right hand. Surprised by my size as you grip me tightly in your hand removing my cock from pants. I breathe deeply as I feel the warmth of your soft gently hand wrapping around me. Your teeth taking my lip between them.

Lifting off me with your legs you rub my not throbbing cock slowly between your lips, letting me feel how wet you are. You must have been needing this, to be taken before we left. To feel me filling you, binding us physically and emotionally.

One more slow pass between your lips before you lowering yourself onto me. A loud gasping moan filling the silence of the car as our lips part. Your arms around the head rest elbows on my shoulders. Alternating between gasping for breath and moaning deeply.

So hot and wet as you wrap yourself around me. I can feel you fighting the urge to let go. My thoughts begging you to let yourself go, to release your passion. My pants quickly soaked as you bite my neck. I hear you fighting your need to just tell me how you've needed this as well.

"Fuck daddy, I've needed you so badly" you barely manage to say coherently. Your head limply laying on my shoulder, my hands on your ass guiding you. Your whimpers growing I lower the seat back fully. Flipping you over your hair sticking to the seat. Your flushed and sweaty skin revealing how you feel. You dig your nails into my back as I kiss you.

Relentlessly I'm making you mine. Your legs quivering around my waist, hands gripping the seat for life. I watch you struggle to open your eyes, leaning in to kiss your neck. One hand supporting while pulling your hair back. The other lifting your shirt, revealing your red skinned breasts.

I need this, I don't want to stop. Fuck it she's mine I'm going to prove it. Show her who's in charge. Quickly you will be forever mine.

You whimper loudly as you feel me throbbing in you. "Ready to be mine babygirl? For Daddy to mark what's his?" as I near orgasm. Both of us soaked from your desires. Gasping deeply and shifting up in the seat I watch you throw your head back. As I explode deep in you, filling you with everything I have to give. Settling in on top of you I kiss your lips gently.

"Thank you babygirl for being mine. You'll always be my good girl.

jeebbs
jeebbs
2 Followers