Our First MMF with a Hint of BiSex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was writhing, crying out: "Deek! I love the way you fuck me! Oh, yes! I love your cock! That's it! Harder, Yes!"

Penny rolled Deek onto his back and sat astride him not allowing even an inch of his cock slip out of her warm pussy. This freed her arms up so she could start paying my cock some attention. The visual of looking up to see Penny riding up and down enjoying another man, combined with the stimulation of her alternating kissing him and me while sucking and stroking my cock with her free hand is one of the most erotic moments I have ever had in my life.

Penny rode him towards her body-shaking climax, which she practically screamed as her orgasm ripped through athletic body, with no restraint. Penny has always been vocal during lovemaking but this was something else. Penny would later tell me Deek's large cock buried deep inside her, and my cock in her face was the best orgasm she had ever had. At that moment the pent up years of vanilla sex exploded, She was being so exposed and shameless, it all came flooding out of her with her climax until she collapsed, sweaty and gasping on top of Deek, his still hard cock deep inside her.

Deek had amazing staying power, evidently, and still not cum. Penny seemed like she needed some time to catch her breath so she laid between the two of us allowing our hands to trail up and down her body, sometimes lingering on her tits, sometimes moving down to her dripping pussy. Penny alternated kissed us both, me, then Deek. I thought I noticed a difference, she kissed me tenderly out of love, him passionate and wild, out of lust.

"You are hot kisser" Penny said, raising herself up of the bed a little so she could lean down over Deek and give him a long lingering kiss, dragging her swinging tits along his chest. In this position Penny's bottom came much closer to my hips, so I turned onto my side and positioned my cock between her legs from behind. Penny felt me and soon had her arm free and around her back slowly maneuvered it closer to her slit, and inserted it.

"Be gentle Lake, I'm a little sore," she said breaking her kiss with Deek for a second, before returning to it.

Soon I was rubbing my cock up and down her pussy, imitating what Deek had done, gently trying to ease my cock into my wife, a few inches at a time.

Penny moaned sweetly as I thrust into her gently, and she pushed her delicious ass back towards me, moving her upper body slightly further away from me, and closer her other lover on the other side of the bed. She had moved her hand until is was now resting on top of Deek' throbbing member, and was slowly stroking it up and down bringing it back to its full hardness.

I grunted and continued thrusting deeply into her, I didn't want to be outshone by a young stud; I realized I was not expecting this to be a competition, but it was. My orgasm was rapidly approaching but I could tell that Penny was again getting close to another monster orgasm by the way she was speeding up her bucking hips and started tugging on Deek's cock, keeping him rock hard. As I neared the point of no return I heard Deek starting to encourage her and buck his hips. She licked his balls and inner thighs, rubbing them on her face, wet and shiny with saliva and pussy.

"Suck my cock, Penny! Feel my full balls, lick my hard fucking rod!" Deek said. Penny loved the dirty talk, and responded by pushing her hips back at my thrusts with new energy. I was close to shooting my load.

It was Penny that beat us both to the punch by starting her orgasm first.

I was just about to cum, then let Deek try his luck in her pussy again, when Penny turned to me and said "Lake, would you leave us alone for a little while?" I almost gagged. "What?" I asked, not believing what I heard. I was hard, close to cumming, and now a little frustrated, but a deal is a deal.

"Deek didn't cum yet?" I asked. "No" she laughed, still stroking his hard cock. "I guess he is just nervous, I'm sure its because you are here! Maybe you will have to give us some time alone?"

"I guess I could..." I reluctantly agreed, not really considering leaving Deek with her alone. I walked to the hallway and turned to watch, just as Penny closed the door. I stood there for a few minutes, listening to the sounds of wet flesh slapping flesh, her giggles and his guttural grunts, until I just left and sat in the kitchen, still nude. I could detect the sounds of rough sex, passion, climax, event out here.

"Fuck me, Deek! Fuck me harder!"

"Oh, yea, Penny, your pussy is so tight!"

"Oh, god! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me, your cock is so big! So deep in me!"

A while later, I crept back and opened the door. There was a discarded condom on the floor, I noted it was not full of cum. Deek was between Penny's legs, his eyes closed, his mouth hanging open. Penny looked over at me and gave me a thumbs-up, then carefully slid out of bed, and took my hand. She led me to the couch, laying me down and mounting me. My semi-hard cock slid into her hot, wet cum filled and just fucked cunt easily, (maybe too easily) and she started to grind on me.

"No condom?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"I wanted to feel his hot cum squirting inside of me, filling me up!" she said, starting to grind my on my cock, hot sticky semen dripping out with each thrust.

"Are these seconds sloppy enough for you?" she asked, teasingly. "Do you like feeling his cum in my pussy? His seed on your cock?" My cock was hard now, reaching deep into her dripping cunt, she ground her pussy into my junk and started to cry out in soft tiny orgasmic sounds.

"I sucked his cock until he shot his hot, thick cum into my mouth, and then before I had even finished swallowing, he mounted me from behind and started to fuck my married pussy, our pussy, like a wild man!" Her dirty talk was really getting me hot. I pulled her hips down on my cock furiously, until she shook and cried out in orgasm.

Soon I came myself, adding my cum to her hot slick pussy. We both felt spent, and crept back to our bed. Penny had sucked his cock, and swallowed Deek' cum; It wasn't until she said it that I realized how much that idea turned me on, even more than the fantasy. I felt her sopping pussy, lightly fingering her just to feel the slick, sticky cum leak out. I took my sex-soaked fingers and brought them to Penny's mouth, enticing her to lick and suck them clean. She did, then she kissed me, forcing me to taste herself, myself and Deek all at once. It was an electrifying moment, I'm not sure why, but it felt empowering, breaking a taboo, like when Deek and I showered and danced for her, together.

Deek was out, sleeping on his back, fresh from where Penny fucked him, and left him. We slid in under the sheets together, Penny between us, I'm not sure if he noticed.

I was drifting off to sleep, but Penny seemed restless, rolling away from me, then I saw her rubbing one free hand over Deek's chest, playing with his nipples, and reaching around with her other to touch my semi-hard cock. Deek must have opened his eyes.

"Was that fun?" She said looking up at Deek already knowing the answer. "Yes" he agreed, "Thank you!"

"That was really nice, better than I expected." she admitted to him.

Deek started to get up and I think retire to the couch.

"Can Deek spend the night in our bed?" Penny asked, surprising me.

"If that's what you want." I replied.

"I think that he should." Penny said, glancing up at Deek, "You weren't going to sleep, were you?."

Deek grinned at me.

"I loved watching you climax on his cock. I'm not sure I have ever seen anything so sexy." I admitted to her.

We snuggled, and teased each other, and both Deek and I nuzzled Penny, she got us both hard and we turn turns fucking her until very late when I finally came, ejaculated, and crashed. Evidently, Deek and Penny made love for most of the night, quietly, as not to wake me, and at he did cum deep inside her pussy, more than once.

Just before sun-up, I woke to Penny getting getting face-fucked hard by Deek's cock. Her muffled cries being forced from deep inside her cock filled mouth like a long low vibrato moan.

"Uh uh Uh! Mmm Yes!" She managed to say.

Deek continued to grunt and thrust his hips and Penny continued bobbing her head up and down his rigid, glistening wet shaft. The sight was so erotic, so visceral, raw open lust between two beautiful people.

I rolled to my side to watch then for a moment, Deek was close, his body stiff and shaking. Penny devoured his balls, licking the smooth sack and roughly taking one, then the other into her mouth, then pulling them up and licking his hairless taint as he spread his legs. It was hot, and I felt myself getting new energy. I started stroking my own cock just as Deek unloaded his thick cream down Penny's greedy throat, his cock throbbing and pulsing just inches from my face. That sent me over the edge and I shot my own load all over Penny's tits. We all kind of collapsed together, a pile of sweaty, sticky bodies.

In the morning, Deek rose early while Penny slept, showered and I heard his motorcycle start up; I knew he had to return to the base early, and I was relieved to have time with Penny alone.

Later, over coffee, we talked.

"Well" she asked me, "Was it everything you wanted?"

"Yeah, I really enjoyed it." I said. "You seemed to as well."

"I was afraid of it going sideways, of male egos, or performance issues..." She said, "But, I should have known I'm married to the best husband, and he knows he's lucky to have me!"

"True!" I said.

"But I hope Deek doesn't think I am the biggest slut ever." she said, pouting.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I loved seeing you like that, so uninhibited, so free, so lusty! We had a wonderful experience. So slutty and naughty and unchained!" I laughed. "I am the one who should be embarrassed, I didn't think it would wind up being a competition between us guys."

"No, you shouldn't be embarrassed, it really was a wonderful night, but I'm spent, sore, and you got your fantasy." Penny said back thoughtfully. "And, you are my husband, you will always win!"

"That's fine with me." I said, in fact, I was relieved, as I didn't expect to be excluded from the room while she fucked him, and worried about what that meant.

I did think once was enough, in fact. I was a little surprised how much Penny enjoyed it, or more precisely, enjoyed Deek. I'm not sure why, I mean, we did it for her, but it was apparent that she enjoyed Deek's attentions, his young, muscular physique, and his cock, as much as, or more so than mine. Penny seemed energized by the experience, and our sex lives were in high gear for the next several nights.

Chapter 2.

A couple weeks later, Deek pulled up on a Friday night, complaining the bike had an oil leak.

I opened the garage for him, and left to go check on Penny, watching the shirtless and sweaty Deek work on his bike in the setting sun. Penny was watching Deek from the porch, I came up behind her and hugged her, lightly playing with her tits. "Getting hot all ready? I am going to touch your body all over while I watch Deek lust after you!" I teased.

Penny said "Mmmm would you like watching your slutty wife do that stud again?"

I replied "You know I would! I can't wait to kiss you while Deek sticks his big cock inside you."

Penny moaned, and whispered "You like his big cock...fucking your wife? Mmmm go ask him if he wants show you his big giant cock again, and cum in your wife!"

"Giant? It just looks big because he's short." I said, a little defensively.

"You seemed to like watching it fuck my hot, wet pussy." She said.

"Well, he is pretty.." I admitted.

"And muscular, and tanned, and young, and hot, and..." She said, pushing me a little more than I liked.

I was determined not to let jealousy show, even as she teased me ruthlessly.

"If that's the kind of thing women like, I guess..." I said, not sure if I sounded convinced.

"And some men." she added, kissing me. I shrugged.

"Go get my stud, stud." She almost demanded, still grinding her ass against my cock.

I was kind of shocked, as I expected her to reject that proposal, and remind me that the last time was the ONLY time. At some level, I needed to hear her reject Deek for me, for my ego? I guess. I walked into that one, and now I was committed.

I went to talk to Deek, just finishing up his repair. I handed him a cold beer, and asked how he felt about our time last week.

"It was great. Really unexpected though, but Penny was amazing. I hope everything is OK between you guys." Deek paused, "And us. I still can't believe how hot she looked naked, when I first walked through that door. You are a lucky guy!"

"You have no idea. Everything is great between us, we both really enjoyed it. And we hope you did too."

"Man, it was fucking amazing! And thanks for not freaking out when I touched you." Deek said

"Yea, um, Penny asked if you would want to do it again. tonight." I grinned.

"Well yeah, I would love too. But only if you're OK." Deek said eagerly. I wondered if he'd really turn down a change to fuck Penny's pussy, if I said "No"?

"Yes I am OK, no worries."

We dimmed the lights in our bedroom, lit candles and opened a window to let the cool breeze in. I kissed Penny and played with her tits while Deek showered, then he joined us and we focused on making Penny feel good. Penny leaned over and breathed into my ear, "I love you, husband. You are both making me so wet."

She then slid over seductively and wrapped her arms around the back of Deek's neck and pulled him close to her lips then began to kiss him sensuously, twisting her head from side to side as her tongue explored his mouth deeply. I stood mesmerized as once again I looked on as my beautiful, formally demure but sexy wife passionately kissed another man in front of me. This time, there was no awkwardness, no tentative touch, it was a full-on make-out session. Penny seemed more unleashed, more uninhibited. Deek's cock responded my growing harder, as did mine.

After several moments of watching I reached out with my hands touching Penny, running my hands up and down her shoulder and her back. As if shocked by the touch into remembering I was still standing next to her Penny broke her kiss with Deek and stared at me maintaining eye contact, and pulled me towards her for another passionate kiss. Penny really does love kissing, and I think more than any other thing I can do this gets her aroused the fastest.

Deek reached out as Penny kissed me, his hands finding her breasts and rubbing in circular motions. Deek obviously enjoyed the feeling of playing with her beautiful tits.

After what felt like some time of Penny alternating kisses between the two of us, and I was reminded while the idea of a MMF encounter was hot, the mechanics of three people in the space for two, took a little effort to maintain. Penny actually pushed our heads close together, making it easier to alternate from kissing Deek and back to me. I felt his cheek pressed against mine, and could feel him kissing her, our lips only fractions of an inch apart. A few times, I felt his wet lips, or snaking tongue, on mine, as Penny aggressively kissed us both, It seemed to make her hotter, even more aroused.

Penny reclined herself playfully onto the bed, her knees lifting into the air, giving both of us a lovely view of the damp patch on her panties, betraying the wetness contained within. Deek strode over, his large erect cock springing out to attention. She then looked across at my cock standing erect and made a lovely "Mmmmm" sound, just to show her boys how happy she was at that moment. Penny rolled onto her back lifting her legs togerhter up into the air, Deek tugged her panties off, flinging them at me with a slight smirk.

Penny noticed, and grinned at her damp panties dangling from my head.

I reflexively tossed them back at Deek, saying "These would look better on you, bud." He responded "I'd wear 'em if it got you excited." I hesitated a moment, not sure who he was referring to, but Penny seductively held them up to his waist and whistled, "Oh, yes, they do look hot on you!" before dropping them onto the floor. That was a surprise, even as a joke.

She then seductively and cat-like, stretched out on the middle of the bed, completely exposed, a small patch of trimmed pubic hair sitting above her naked glistening wet pussy lips.

Penny quickly motioned for Deek to skootch close to her on the bed. I stood up over the bed and observed at first, as once again I watched my wife begin to passionately kiss Deek all over, her hand running up and down his back and arms, and watched as Deek's hand went immediately to Penny's breasts as they bounced and jiggled together, completely oblivious to me standing there.

After a long make-out session, Penny broke away from his lips. "Mmmm, I want you to fuck me." Penny moaned as Deek's hands dropped from rolling her nipples around in his finger tips to rubbing her roughly across her pussy, letting his fingers explore deeply between her glistening pussy lips. Her wet pussy making his hand drip with her wetness. I could smell the sweet musky aroma of her pussy from my position above the bed. Any thoughts about asking him to wear a condom were quickly forgotten.

Watching their legs intertwined rolling over the top of each other, sensing Penny delighting in the feel of another man's muscular naked body rubbing against her naked skin, was so erotic. I was really enjoying the sights, the sounds, and was just about to join in when Penny looked over at me.

"Can we have a few minutes alone?" she asked me.

I was about to protest, in frustration, then recalled our agreement.

I retreated to the door to take another long lingering glance and then I left the room. Closing the door I could hear sounds coming down the hallway, it sounded like Penny had wasted no time and had already started fucking Deek.

"I need to feel your cock inside me! Oh Deek! Fuck me!" She demanded.

I could hear Penny panting and moaning, gently calling out Deek's name as I stood, hard, in the hallway.

"Oh god! Right there, baby! Rub my clit! Oh god, fuck me! Oh god... oh god... oh god... yes! Don't stop baby! I'm almost there! Yes,yes! Oh, Oh Oh Oh Ah fuck! I'm cumming!"

I imagined my beautiful wife sitting astride my friend with his cock buried deeply inside her. Penny rocking gently back and forth raising herself up and lowering herself down his thick, wet shaft with urgent, lusty movements taking his young cock full length on each stroke.

"I'm going to cum! I'm cuming in your hot cunt!" Deek grunted out.

"Fuck yes....." she cried out, "don't you dare stop until I cum!" she demanded.

"Yes, yes, yes... feel it! I feel your cum filling my pussy! Fill me up with your seed!"

I left to go sit on the couch, nude, and check my phone, I'm not sure how much time passed, but the passionate sounds, screams and grunts of encouragement had died down. I wandered back, and slowly peeked into our bedroom. Deek was on his back, Penny riding him slowly, sensually. They were both covered in sweat, and seemed nearly exhausted.

I don't even think that Penny or Deek was aware that I had re-entered the room, so intense was their passionate fucking on our bed. After a few minutes of watching the horny pair, my aching dick was longing to be touched. I moved slowly over to the bed, lying down on my back next to Deek.

Penny looked down on me through heavy lidded eyes, a look of total ecstasy across her face, and dropped her hand down into my crotch to lightly trail her fingers up and down the length of my hard cock, her other hand across Deek's chest holding her weight up as she sensuously pumped her hips up and down in a circular motion. Penny looked over at me, then slowly leaned forward to kiss me, gently, then turned her face over Deek once again giving him a passionate tongue filled kiss while still stroking my cock with her free hand, moaning and squealing softly.