Our First MMF with a Hint of BiSex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on tonight?" he asked, looking around.

"Just have a seat and hold still for a few minutes, you'll like this." she said, in a tone that meant business. He looked disappointing, but knew better that to cross her.

Then, we heard a sound like a thunderstorm, a screaming roar, growing louder and getting closer. Deek was the first to spot a dust cloud racing up the lane, a motorcycle, absolutely tearing up the road, kicking up a cloud of dirt like a rooster tail.

A race bike pulled up, and slid sideways to a halt in a cloud of dust. Not just any race bike, but a vintage Harley Davidson racing bike.

Deek walked over, as it pulled up, shaking his head in disbelief, "Is that a track bike?" he asked.

The female rider, clad in an shapely and skin tight orange and black one-piece leather racing suit climbed off and leaned the bike onto it's kick-stand, removing her helmet. Her long french-braided pony tail swinging free, her dark eyes looking up and down and Deek. "It's a 1995 classic Harley Road Glide Racing bike with a 131R track engine, 175 horse power, winner of the Daytona races 4 years running." She unzipped her race suit, evidently she was poured into in, as the zipper cleared her navel, her tits just barely held by the tight leather. She looked to be naked underneath. She walked over to Deek, put out her hand and said "I'm Vicki, I hear you like bikes?"

Vicki was smoking hot, for a moment I felt this pang of regret. I should have convinced Penny to add her to our lovemaking, but I picked wrong.

She tossed Deek her helmet, then led him into the house. "If he's everything you said, Penny, don't come back before morning." She warned.

Deek followed like a hungry puppy, as Vicki sashayed into the house, and closed the door.

I looked at Penny, Vicki was the service manager at our local dealership, a collector of classic bikes, and an avid racer. Her husband was killed in Afghanistan about 4 years ago, since then she focused on her job and family, and we helped her as much as we could. I never considered coming on to her, she got enough of that at work, then Penny told me later she was recently interested in dating again.

I looked at Penny with new found respect, she smiled knowingly. I said "He's doomed". She nodded, and replied, "We may never see him again. I made us a dinner reservation, and a hotel nearby, tonight, it's all about us."

"Are you going to miss his cock?" I asked.

"Well, if I want to taste his cum, I can always eat Vicki's pussy again." Penny said, wistfully.

I must have looked shocked, then she kissed me, deeply, passionately, and we walked out into the sunset.